Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I began thrusting, I leaned down and put my mouth on her wet slit. It was slimy and I immediately wanted that salty nectar. Her upper body thrashed back and forth while enjoying my actions. I was not only licking her pussy, I was sucking on her clit. Her juices were all around my mouth.

Mom grabbed the back of my head and screamed, "Oh suck it baby! Suck Mommy's pussy! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Augghhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

When she orgasmed, her ass muscles contracted against the large dildo lodged in her rectum. While screaming, she straightened her legs and arched her back. It lasted about 20 seconds. When she was finished, her hand replaced mine on the back end of the dong and held it in while asking me to get her a pair of panties to wear. Fetching a tight red pair from the drawer, I put them on her while she continued holding it in.

Now we both had our oversized butt plugs situated, so we quickly dressed in our sundresses and cute wedges before jumping into the car for our trip to the airport. On the way, my mother was telling me how she was extremely horny and our little play time before we left was just an appetizer. I completely agreed. Every small bump the car hit while we drove, jolted the dildo in my butt in all the right ways.

We arrived at the airport and learned that all the hurrying was for naught because our flight was delayed an hour. We sat in the terminal while Mom had a drink and we people watched. We saw four pilots walk down the hall, rolling their bags behind them while decked out in full uniform. They looked sharp and three of them were very handsome.

Mom told me she thought they were our pilots and to stay put while she jogged over to stop them. They all talked for a moment out of ear shot from me. I didn't know what she told them, but they were smiling when she came back. When the time had come, we boarded the direct flight and off we went. We sat next to each other with me by the window.

Mom and I were talking but had to keep our voices down because there were other passengers all around us, including next to her. Nobody would have thought we both were sitting with huge dildos up our butts.

Mom leaned over to my ear and whispered, "It is time to reapply some lube. Do you want to go first or do you want me to go?"

I told her that I would go first and in the tiny bathroom, it was not an easy task. Taking my clutch purse with me, I ended up putting one foot up on the toilet seat, flipping my dress up over my waist, and pulling my panties down while bent over. I had to tug and twist before the dildo would slide out. I could feel I was gaped really wide because of the cool air rushing into my asshole. After slathering it up once again, I slid it back in me and adjusted myself before returning to my seat. Mom took her turn and came back in less than ten minutes.

Two hours later when it was time to do it again, Mom went first. However, this time seemed odd that she never returned in an appropriate amount of time. Ten minutes went by, then twenty, then thirty. She wouldn't answer my texts. Finally, after thirty eight minutes, a text came in from her that read, "Meet me in the bathroom ASAP."

That was strange but I was dying to find out where she had been. I worked my way through the aisle and went to the bathroom. I lightly knocked and my mom opened the door while I stepped into the cramped area, especially for two people. She looked disheveled with her hair now a mess and her neck all flushed with red blotches.

I worriedly asked, "Where have you been?"

Putting her finger up to her lips, Mom whispered, "Shhhhhh. Not so loud." With her eyes really wide, she smiled and continued to whisper, "Oh my God, you aren't going to believe it! I just came from the pilot resting quarters. I just got double teamed by two of them. It was incredible."

I didn't even know there was a resting quarters when I shook my head in disbelief, "Huh?"

Using her hands to explain, Mom responded, "There is a little room that has bunk beds for the relief captain and co-pilot to rest so they can switch out with the other two during the longer flights. I was so damn horny, I propositioned them in the terminal, as you seen me talking to them, and gave one of them my number. When I was in here re-lubing my dildo, I got a text. One of them came down and got me and we went back to those quarters."

I chimed in excitedly but also a little jealous, "No way? So then what happened?"

Mom continued, "Of those guys you seen me talking to, Captain Thomas was the grey haired gentleman and his co-pilot was the young 25 year old dark haired guy that was the tallest in the group. That is Keith. Those were the two off duty. Keith came right here and led me up."

As if my pussy could get any wetter, I intently listened, "Then what?"

She said, "Then I went up there in the room and it wasn't very big but big enough. I pulled off my dress and showed them the dildo. They thought I was just teasing when I said I had one in my ass. I was down on my knees sucking Keith while Captain Thomas fucked my ass from behind. I came twice before he shot his load. Then Keith took his turn and lasted a little longer but also finished in my ass while I sucked and cleaned the captain's deflated cock. It was so wild. Get this, Keith did me a second time and came again!"

"Are you serious?" I giggled. "You are so bad. Why didn't you take me in there with you?"

She replied, "There wouldn't have been enough room but that is the reason I called you in here. As soon as they were done, I stuck Big Daddy back in me and I have not one, not two, but three fresh loads of cum in there for you Sweetie. You said you really like that taste so I made sure to save it for you."

In my excitement, I inquired, "Really? You did that for me? What...what did you have in mind? Where would we do anything?"

"Right in here silly. You can eat it and we can even share," was her response.

I was sitting on the toilet lid while Mom pulled her panties down and allowed them to dangle around the one ankle of the foot she put up on the back of the commode. She was turned away from me with that leg hiked up and she used both hands to hold her dress up around her waist, exposing her shapely ass with the flesh colored dildo protruding out of the opening.

As I began pulling the rubber cock out, it felt slippery and moved with ease. When the head popped out, the suction that had been created allowed a mess of sperm to plop out right behind it and down the back of Mom's inner thigh. I had to act quickly before it got away so I stuck my tongue out and caught the slime running down her smooth skin. I slurped the runaway spunk like I was sucking in a spaghetti noodle. Combined with the lube, it still had that salty flavor I loved but with a sweeter taste.

After consuming the largest globs first, I used the flat part of my tongue to lick up her thigh and follow the trail of wetness until I reached her asshole. It was stretched open and dripping with semen. I licked and sucked out as much as I could reach with my tongue before I put my entire mouth around her wide anus. I felt her lower abdomen tighten as she pushed out the remainder into my awaiting mouth.

When she relaxed, she whispered, "Oh, your tongue feels good in there. I bet you are glad I saved it all for you. There you go Bebe, eat it all up. Don't miss a drop."

When I knew her butthole had been cleaned out, I took my mouth away before Mom brought her leg down and turned around facing me, "Don't forget to share," she said as she kissed me.

I had already swallowed the fluid so there wasn't much to transfer but when she broke our kiss, I showed her the dildo that I had been holding the entire time. It was covered with white goopy cum when I offered, "We can share this."

I held it upward like I was holding a candle, and we starting licking up our respective sides like we were sharing an ice-cream cone. It was so good and it I had forgotten how much I had missed that taste. As we orally cleaned off the shaft, our mouths met at the spongy head. We kissed and slurped until the dildo looked like it had been run though a dishwasher and only contained the wetness of our saliva.

Mom smiled, "Mmm that was good. I can't wait until we get there. There will be so much more for us to have. Hurry and put it back in me." Somebody knocked on the bathroom door as I was inserting the dong back into her ass when she replied, "Hang on. Almost finished."

I helped hold it in when she pulled up her panties and we left the bathroom together. The waiting person had a very puzzled look on her face when we came out at the same time. All I could do was laugh to myself thinking about what she would think if she knew what had just occurred in there.

The plane finally landed in Dublin and we were so glad to arrive. Mom and I got off and all three girls were waiting next to the luggage return. We jumped up and down so excitedly when we saw each other. We all hugged for a few minutes and that is when I realized my cousins were even prettier in real life. With their red hair, green eyes and great figures, they really were quite stunning.

Aunt Amy drove us in her SUV to their nice house in the country. The green hills and landscape of Ireland was breathtaking. She promised us a driving tour later on. It was so thrilling to finally be visiting my cousins but feeling the large dildo pleasuring my bottom, I couldn't help to also think about the upcoming party. Would my cousins, looking so innocent, really be as slutty as my mother and me?

That internal question was answered when my older cousin Sasha blurted out in her Irish accent, "Are you ready for the gangbang? Mam has it all set up and there should be plenty of men. Right Mammy?"

Aunt Amy looked up through the rear view mirror and responded, "Believe me, there will be plenty there. We are going to have so much fun. This will be Alex's first anal gangbang."

Alex chimed in, "I'm so ready."

We all laughed and kept on talking. I really liked their personalities, so carefree and positive. I knew it was going to be fun. When we arrived to their house, it was very nice with two huge trees in the yard. Aunt Amy and the girls helped Mom and I carry in our luggage. The inside of the house was American decorated with a little Irish flair because Aunt Amy was full blooded American and my cousins were half and half. I wanted to learn everything about them.

While sitting in the living room talking, Mom just blurted out, "Britt, it is time to take our dildos out. It has been over 12 hours."

Just when I thought I was going to be embarrassed, Aunty Amy added, "Yes, twelve hours is about right. I had the girls take theirs out this morning after sleeping in them all night."

Sasha added, "It really works. I had the biggest anal party I have ever had in December and the next day, my bum wasn't sore." She looked at her mom and asked while using her fingers to think, "How many did I end up taking?"

Aunt Amy responded, "I'm not sure but it was well over ten." She laughed, "And she took Finnegan."

Mom curiously asked, "Who is Finnegan? Was he at Alex's original party?"

Alex interrupted, "No. Mam thought he might hurt me but he will be there at this party."

Aunt Amy finished her thought, "Finnegan, is this man in town who has a huge cock. Finnegan is his last name and that is what everyone calls him. He also has a son who isn't as big but not far off. They both take care of most of the ladies in town."

I perked up thinking about such a massive piece of equipment when I asked, "So all of you have had Finnegan? Is he is as big as what they say?"

Sasha answered before her mom could, "Oh, my. I have a few times and have never seen anyone with the likes Finnegan. He is truly blessed."

Feeling the dildo up my ass, I wanted to switch the subject back and asked Mom in front of everyone, "If our party isn't until tomorrow night, why do I need to take the plug out so soon?"

Mom looked at Aunt Amy and smiled because they both knew as well as Sasha, "You take it out at least a day beforehand to let your sphincter contract back to its original size. You want it to be tight not only for your guys but for you. The pre-stretching is just to work it out and prepare it to prevent soreness. It's like stretching before you exercise. Your anus will get plenty of 'exercise' and you are getting it into shape."

It really did make sense but I was curious as why she didn't tell me before my anal gangbang with the black guys, "So why didn't you tell me before we had a party with Eric and those guys?"

"I'm sorry Baby but I just forgot until that morning and by then it was too late," Mom apologized.

I went into the bathroom and pulled the dong out of my ass carefully and washed it. I was turned around staring at my stretched asshole in the mirror when Alex came in. She commented, "That is big." She pointed to the dildo sitting on the sink and asked, "Is that what you had in you?

I nodded when she stood behind me and put all five of her fingers together like a star. She pushed them into my gaping anus and with a small push, her hand slipped in up to her wrist.

She asked, "Does that hurt?"

I giggled, "No, not at all. It works. Moms know best."

Alex fisted me for a little while, causing my pussy to juice up. I leaned over the sink to allow her to do it enough to make me cum. Sasha entered the bathroom and wanted to try it so Alex pulled out allowing Sasha to take her place. Sasha squirted some hand lotion on her fingers and shoved her hand up my rectum. She thrusted a little deeper than her sister had done and the added lubrication is what I needed. Alex rubbed my clit at the same time and soon, I was screaming in orgasm!

They both stopped and we needed to get ready for bed. Both my cousins slipped on sheer knee-length night gowns that were mostly see-through and white socks. Both had amazing bodies and perky boobs. I could clearly see that neither girl was wearing panties or a bra. As I was about to put on my sweats, Sasha offered, "Here, we have this for you to sleep in."

It was the same dress-style nightgown and when I put it on, the girls were very complimentary on how I looked in it. Mom had taken Alex and Sasha's room which contained two small beds while my cousins and I were to sleep in the guest room. When I walked into the room, there was one California king-sized bed. I found it slightly odd that all three of us girls were going to share the same bed but when in Rome, huh?

The bed felt nice, the sheets were cool and the mattress was soft. I crawled in and the girls insisted I sleep in the middle. They were on both sides of me and both smelled like fresh baby powder which is one of my favorite fragrances. We chatted in the dark and soon Alex was kissing me on the neck while Sasha was rubbing my breasts on the outside of my night gown. I was the meat in my cousin sandwich.

What started out as petting and kissing, soon turned into three young girls writhing around in the dark, fingering, sucking and licking each other's orifices. We were panting and cumming together. We took turns 69ing with the third person fingering the top girl's butthole. Both my cousins had a small patch of pubic hair above their crotches while mine was as smooth as glass. I could feel their coarse hair on my chin when I sucked their clits. Both of them commented on much they loved my bare quim. Sasha was naughty and couldn't get enough of my juices while Alex kept wanting to rim me. She was infatuated with my stretched anus.

With vision eliminated because of the darkness, we all relied on feel and smell. Not only was the confined space smelling strong of pussy and powder, the entire room was as well. I have to say, it was a very erotic scent for me. At one point Alex was on her back with her knees up, while I was on my stomach licking her tasty slit and Sasha was also on her stomach behind me with her face planted in my ass trying to get her fair share of my gaping anus. It was literally a three girl chain.

During that chain, I remember cumming and whimpering with my mouth full of pussy. We stayed up half the night being naughty with each other. My labia lips were swollen and my clit was super sensitive from all the stimulation. When we finished and whispered to each other in the darkness while we fixed our nightgowns, we took inventory of our total orgasms. I had 4, Sasha had 3, and Alex said she either had 5 or 6 but wasn't sure. It was such a relief for three girls who were sexually charged up in anticipation of the next day's activities.

We all slept very well and I was the first to wake up as I am an early riser. When I walked into the kitchen, Aunt Amy was making coffee and breakfast when she chuckled, "Did you sleep well? I know it was awful noisy in there. Even louder than your mother and I."

I smiled and she knew what had occurred. Eventually all the girls strolled in with a yawn and we dined and discussed the day's itinerary before the party. Aunt Amy was going to purchase our outfits while Mom was picking up the enemas. My cousins and I were going sightseeing and she was going to show me Sasha's University. Our party was to begin at 8pm so we needed to be back and get ready no later than 5:30.

While at Queen's, Sasha was showing Alex and me around even though Alex was already familiar from her visits. It was very nostalgic with old style buildings that looked more like a castle. There were not many students on campus during the summer months even though we saw a few. While walking, we bumped into one of the faculty members.

Sasha smiled and greeted, "Hi Dean Anderson. This is my sister Alex and my cousin Britt who is from America like you. Did you know we are having a party tonight at The Countryside Inn? I hope to see you there and maybe you can bring a friend."

Mr. Anderson who stood 5'9 with dark hair and looked like he was in his late thirties, smiled and shook our hands while giving us a warm greeting, "Nice to meet you both. That sounds fun. I know the place you are talking about. I hope I can make it."

Later, Sasha would tell me that he was American and worked as the Dean of Students at another college in the United States but was taking a two year sabbatical to work in Ireland. We made additional small talk about the weather and our summer plans before parting ways. After a fun day of seeing many parts of Ireland, it was time to head back to the house for our big evening.

Upon our arrival, we learned that Aunt Amy had just started her period and felt physically terrible. She decided she wasn't going to participate but wished us all a good time. We were saddened but too excited about all the guys, so we proceeded on. She was sweet and helped us all with our enemas. They were very powerful because in less than ten minutes, we all were cleaned out and ready for our showers.

While Aunt Amy slipped the hoses into our asses, one at a time, she encouraged us without divulging too much information about the anal party she had arranged, "You girls are going to have so much fun. I wish I was going but that just means more cock for you. Don't forget to share. You are family and family comes first so be sure you take your time and enjoy yourselves and enjoy each other. You are only young once."

Mom got ready in the master bathroom while the rest of us used the double sink bathroom down the hall but took our showers in the basement so not to steam it up. We were just naked girls running around fixing our hair, putting on makeup, and trying on jewelry. Sasha found this gorgeous choker chain that had an emerald on it that matched her deep green eyes. She sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread when I noticed her pubic hair was shaved in the shape of a heart and the heart was actually the "u" in the tattooed word SLUT. Alex came in and showed me hers as well. I knew right then that my cousins weren't playing around. They were cock cravers just like Mom and me.