Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,061 Followers

Finnegan called out, "Where's me son, David? He'll do just fine."

David was still fully clothed, watching all the action. He was supporting a hard-on through his pants. When he dropped them, a large cock sprang out just like his dad. It wasn't quite as big but at 8 ½ inches and 5 inches around, it was nonetheless quite impressive. Knowing what I already had buried up my ass, I began having second thoughts that another one would be able to fit along with it.

I pointed to the lubrication before commanding Finnegan's 19 year old son, "David, put a lot of oil on it before you try to stick it in. I want it lubed up really well."

While sitting on Finnegan's lap, I hiked my legs up and leaned back up against his coarse beard. David held my spandex covered legs up from behind my knees. He put his greasy cock on top of his father's shaft and placed the head against my already overly crowded anus. He was about to find a way to push it in when my mom tried to stop me.

"Bebe, don't do it. I'm afraid that kind of size will tear you. Think about what you are about to do," she warned.

Puffing breaths in anticipation, I assured her, "I have to do it, Mom. It feels too good not to try. You said so yourself that I am physically built for anal pleasure and the bigger the size, the better it feels." I then turned my attention to David, "Push it in slowly."

My attempt to take two large cocks in my ass simultaneously became a spectacle everyone wanted to see. Mom came over and held my hand for support while my cousins and all the guys in the room, stopped what they were doing to watch. I was puffing breaths faster like a girl in labor, anticipating the pain. David pushed until the head of his large cock was able to somehow find a way to pop in my sphincter that was occupied by his father's huge member.

I cried out as I squeezed my mother's hand so tight, "OUCH! OH...OH...OH...OH...Ok, push it in more!"

David's erection began stretching and creating room that wasn't there as it slid its way in. Dean Anderson and Sasha needed a better look as he stopped fucking her so they both could come over and see it from a closer angle.

As my breathing got faster and more erratic, Sasha offered encouragement, "You can do it Britt. It's in. Hang in there."

David pushed until his shaft drove its way in deeper while I cried out, "Oh fuck! It's so big! Oh! Oh! I can feel it stretching me out!"

Sasha chuckled in disbelief, "Oh my God. I wish you could see it. I can't believe both of those things fit."

When David finally had it buried up to his balls, I was trying to get acclimated and surprisingly it only took a minute for me to do so. It was still painful but the lust inside me was driving my tolerance. I was not going to be denied my first anal double penetration and if anyone knows me, I go big or go home. I began rocking the best I could on both cocks which provided a hint to David to get started. With me leaning back on Finnegan, the best he could do was gyrate with me but David controlled the penetration. David was holding my legs back and standing on the floor. When he started thrusting his hips and I felt that massive thickness slide in and out of my butt, I almost orgasmed immediately!

Out of nowhere, Alex surprised me and stood overtop my face. She gargled before spitting a huge load of warm cum into my mouth from the dick she just finished sucking off. It only fueled my lust. We kissed as a long stream of slime connected our chins. I was in slut heaven. I had cum in my mouth and two cocks in my ass. What else could a girl want?

As David pumped and his father rocked, the friction stretched and created a bit more space in my rectum. That allowed David to increase his pace. Feeling that inner pressure gyrate my G spot through my anal wall made me violently shake and scream while I squirted again, "Oh Fuck! I'm cumming! Oh! Yeah! Yeah! Ohhhhhhhh!"

My squirt hit David in the chest which sent him into his own orgasm, "Oh my! Aughhhh! I'm cummmmin. Take it you whore! Take all of it! Aughhhh!"

When he blasted, it triggered me to have a multiple and I came again. I was screaming as the pleasure overwhelmed me and caused me to almost lose consciousness and my suspended dangling legs quivered for several seconds. With a wet shirt, David panted, leaned forward as if to catch his breath before pulling his deflating pale dick out of my occupied anus while a trail of tacky cum followed all over his father's exposed balls.

I was now left with just Finnegan's monster cock lodged up my ass and Mom asked, "Are you OK, sweetie? You looked like you were about to pass out."

I gasped, "Oh...my...God! I almost did! That was amazing! It was so fucking huge and tight. I loved it! Now I need one more good one with Finnegan's cock."

I sat back up, dug my sock covered feet into the couch cushions and began to ride. I was bouncing like I was riding a pogo stick. I wanted to feel that length so deep up me that the head of his cock would enter my intestines. I was getting closer and closer to my goal. My boobs were once again bouncing inside my blouse and at one point I rose up so high, Finnegan's dong slipped out of my ass. I quickly put it back in and continued.

Right before I was about to orgasm again, Finnegan announced, "Here it comes! Here it comes!"

Instead of continuing my ass milking, I quickly jumped off his cock and down on my knees on the floor between his legs. Using both hands, I began performing an ass to mouth suck off to finish the scraggly Irishman even though the girth made it next to impossible to fit more than a few inches in my mouth.

He put his hand on the back of my head, held me down on it so I could not move and he yelled in his accent, "Fuck! I'm cummin! Augggh! Take it in yir pretty slut mouth! Suck out me bull gravy! Aughhhhhh! Unngghhhh!"

He exploded in my mouth sending rope after rope of dense, bitter semen that I could smell though the inside of my nostrils. He kicked one leg out while bellowing. His cock spurted in my mouth several times and each time, the amount seemed to not diminish. When he finished depositing what seemed like years of built-up sperm into my mouth, I pulled off and turned to my cousins then winked before swallowing the foul liquid.

The naked Dean Anderson with his hard cock sticking straight into the air, quickly got down behind me to witness the carnage the double penetration left on my asshole but was polite in asking, "May I see it please?"

I was on my knees on the janky mattress and bent over until my forehead touched it, causing the Dean of Students at Sasha's college to moan in pleasure, "Oh, yea. Look at that gape. I have never seen an anus stretched that wide. That is so hot!"

Both my cousins in unison scrambled to get a peek before Alex commented, "Oh my God. You right. Look at this. I can fit my hand in here so easily." She stuck her hand in and out of my asshole and I could barely feel it when she continued, "Britt, you have got to see this."

Sasha joined in while giggling, "I bet you could fit two hands in that hole."

Mom then gave her opinion, "I think that is sexy. Girls, we sluts need to get stretched like that sometimes. It lets us know where our pleasures lie."

The Dean was infatuated with it and just marveled at the circumference of my anal opening, "It is so beautiful and erotic. Just seeing that perfectly round hole and the cum oozing out is so arousing. I must fuck it."

Mr. Anderson positioned himself behind me and stuck his hard cock inside my ass. His 7 inch rod was nice but unfortunately, had no effect on my gaped sphincter. He was in up to his balls and I could barely feel it. He didn't care and I think the loose feel actually turned him on more. He began humping and pumping while humming his content. His dick was so hard, I eventually could feel the head of it dragging at the top of my inner rectum and that sparked a tingle in my pussy again.

I now need to feel it more so I suggested I lay down on my stomach. I positioned myself on the mattress with my skirt flipped up, my legs straight and together so he could apply more pressure. The Dean had his thighs and legs outside of my ass cheeks but then had had his feet and ankles inside of my legs like a frog. He pushed his pecker back in my ass in an on-top froggy style position. He was basically laying on top of me and his face was pressed into my hair.

I could feel it inside me and I liked what I felt. He thrusted and even used both hands to press my ass cheeks together. He was breathing heavily onto my neck before whispering, "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum in your ass. You want it? I know you do!"

I did want him to unload and while thinking about my stretched and worn out anus, he began blasting, "There you go! Ahhh...feel that? Augghhhh! Augghhh! Augghhh! Augghhhh! I'm still squirting! Aughhhh!" While he was shooting, my pussy twitched and spasmed.

He literally rolled off and onto his back right beside me before gasping, "Which one of you girls wants that snack I just left in your cousin?"

Alex knelt down to get into positon and Sasha hastily tried to get in front of her while arguing, "Hey, he is my Dean. I want to taste him."

Alex snapped back, "Well, I will be going there after next year and I also want to see what he tastes like."

Mom played the peacemaker, "Girls...girls, don't argue. Remember what your mom said. She told us all to share. Britt get back up on your knees so both the girls can taste his sperm directly out of your ass." As I got back up on my knees, and tilted my abused ass upward, Mom added, "See, look. There is plenty of goo for the both of you. Have at it ladies."

With their heads side my side, they shared like good sisters. Alex would lean in and slurp a little before Sasha would take her turn. They licked and stayed behind me until Dean Anderson's load was in their stomachs. We all fucked and sucked for another two hours! Both my cousins performed double anal penetration even though neither dared to use such large penises like I had done. The room not only emitted the funky odors I mentioned previously, the smell of ass, pussy, sex and cum was added before we left.

We all walked out with soiled clothing, hair and makeup a mess and cum oozing out of our asses. I was only wearing one shoe because I couldn't find the second one. Alex had one suspender hanging down like me and Sasha had one thigh high sock down around her calf. Mom even had a hole torn in one of her socks. We were a mess but had loved every second. As sluts, we were so satisfied.

When we got back to the house, Aunt Amy told us she wanted all the details in the morning. To save time, the three of us girls showered together. We went to bed and fell asleep immediately with no additional sex. When I got up the next morning, I began walking to the bathroom, fully expecting to be sore and I was pleasantly surprised that my mother's advice worked and I had no asshole discomfort event though it was still stretched.

While the other girls and my mother were still asleep, I went into kitchen where Aunt Amy was fixing breakfast. She took a break and sat at the kitchen table with a huge smile on her face.

I looked at her and said, "OK, let me start from the beginning."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,061 Followers