Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Amy brought in our folded outfits and sat them down on the bed. After pointing out which ones belonged to each girl, I held my blouse up to my neck. The clothing was more like a Halloween slutty school girl outfit rather than a legitimate clothing ensemble.

She said as she then put the shoes next to them, "Here they are girls. Britt, you wear size 7 shoe, correct? Remember, tonight no panties or bras. You are sluts and you need to look like sluts. Be wild and free."

Alex cooed excitedly, "Oooo, aren't these sexy? The gents are going to love us in these."

All three of our outfits were the same. They consisted of a white, short sleeve top that was naturally tied underneath the breasts like a halter top. The skirts were black and red plaid and very short, just covering our butts but contained matching bib overall suspender straps that went up over our shoulders. The socks were thin, black nylon spandex that were thigh high and the shoes were all black two inch girl heels with a single strap that buckled overtop the foot. All of us but Mom kept our hair down. We were ready for the evening.

We were so excited to get some dick, that is all we could talk about during the drive. We were like little kids heading to see Santa. Finally, we pulled into The Countryside Inn's parking lot. I was surprised because it was a large, old pub that looked like it had been built in the 1800s. Since the legal drinking age in Ireland is 18, my cousins and I were fine to enter. All four of us walking across the blacktop while wearing our hard high heels sounded like a herd of teachers walking down the hallway of a school with the click, clack, click, clack.

When we walked in, there were dozens of men inside as they held up their mugs and bottles and let out a thunderous cheer in honor of our arrival. We were greeted by the owner who shook our hands and led us inside. He introduced himself as Donny and said he was actually an American from Massachusetts. He was a tall, slender, blonde headed man with a thick handlebar mustache. It was so long that it actually covered his lips like you would see in an old western movie. The inside of the pub was larger than it looked from the outside but looked just as old.

A few of the men came up to us, giving us hugs and groping our bare asses under our skirts just before an older gentleman stood up and gave a toast, "Me and me mates would like to offer a big welcome," just before the other guys in the bar tipped their drinking apparatuses.

Donny led us to the back of the pub into another room. When I said the place looked like it was from another century, the room smelled like it. The stench was a combination of stale yeast from the alcohol, an old sweat sock and musky dampness. It was a decent sized room which contained two old mattresses on the floor without any blankets and two old couches on each side that were torn and had stuffing spilling out of the arms. With no air conditioning, the room was very warm and humid.

Mom and I looked at each other before looking at the girls. We were standing there scantily clad, looking like school girls with no panties on under our short skirts, ready for a delicious anal gangbang, with the room that we supposed to do it in looking like an abandon house in a bad neighborhood. We would definitely need to get warmed up to the idea.

Donny asked bluntly, "I get first dibs at you sluts before the guys come in. Which one of you wants to suck my cock first?"

I can't speak for the girls but I really wanted it in my mouth but I waited for my mother to lead us. Mom got on her knees on the mattress while he stood in front of her. He unbuckled his belt and allowed his pants to hit the floor at his ankles. When his underwear came down, his half erect cock snapped out and Mom wasted no time engulfing it while the rest of us jealously watched. Mom grabbed his ass cheeks and bobbed in and out until Donny's 7 inch cock was solid as concrete.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and helped her at the pace he desired which was much faster than she was going. When he would push Mom's head all the way down on it, he would smash it so deep, she would gag before he would let her up.

After a few minutes of forcing Mom's mouth on his manhood, he pushed her off and announced, "I'm ready. Who is taking it?"

Sasha and I looked at each other, smiled and simultaneously replied, "Alex."

Alex need to get lose her anal virginity and then she would be in the club like the rest of us. She was excited. Mom dumped her purse out on the floor and several bottles of Vitamin E oil fell out.

Excitedly she asked Donny, "You want me on my back or on my knees."

Mom reminded him, "Remember, put it in her ass but go slow, it is her first time."

He had Alex sit down on the old couch where he promptly lifted her legs until she was basically in a half sitting and half laying position with her skirt flipped up on her stomach. Donny got down on his knees on the mattress which gave him the perfect height. I squirted the lube on his cock and prepared it while Sasha put some on her finger and inserted it into Alex's asshole.

With his hog greased up and ready, he decided to taste Alex's sweet pussy and he dove down and began licking it. His hairy mustache must have tickled because she would roughly squirm while he munched. When he came up, the tips of his mustache were dripping with juice.

Alex whined, "Don't tease me. Please put it in. I need it."

Donny was ready and I gladly guided his cock directly to Alex's ringed bud. Mom and Sasha helped hold her legs back. Alex scrunched her eyes like she was about to get an injection at the doctor's office when Donny pushed until she squealed, "Oooouch!" But quickly changed her tune when she ordered, "Wow, I like how this feels. Go all the way in."

Her lust trumped the pain and in no time, Donny had his hanging balls resting on Alex's ass cheeks. He began slowly sliding his cock in and out Alex's virgin rectum before speeding up when she was ready. He was holding onto her sock covered knees while her high heel covered feet were suspended in the air. Mom was massaging Alex's clit while she took it and they were both close to cumming.

Alex squealed, "Oh! Oh! Right therrrrrrrre! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Mom never stopped rubbing Alex's hooded nub even while she orgasmed and Donny asked, "I'm about to blow. Which one of you sluts wants it?

Both Sasha and I were licking out lips when she answered, "We both do. Let us have it. Shoot it hard."

We both got down side by side on our knees next to the humping Donny as he warned, "Get ready. I'm gettin close."

He screamed as he pulled his cock out of Alex's asshole and turned our way while furiously jerking it, "Open up! Hurry! Augghhh! Take that shit! Take all of it! Augghhhh!

He shot the first squirt onto Sasha's cheek before giving me the second shot. With our mouths open and our tongues touching, he finalized his aim onto our conjoined lips. I loved the warmth as it splatted all in our mouths and on our chins.

"Come up here girly and clean your ass off my dick. And a little something for you too, mom," said Donny as Alex got up and began sucking the very cock that had just come out of her own ass and Mom was licking off the spunk that had dripped onto the back of his hand while jerking it onto our faces.

Sasha and I were swallowing the thick sperm as well as licking and cleaning it off each other's chins before ending in a huge cum sharing kiss. It tasted really tangy and delicious. Alex had finished sucking Donny's now soft cock clean so he could put his underwear and pants back on and Mom had his hand sparkling. He dressed and walked to the door.

He opened it and called out, "OK, men. I expect you to be orderly and treat this ladies like the sluts they are!"

Another raucous cheer was heard as the men started filing into the room like a line of riders at a roller coaster gate. Mom knew there needed to be some type of protocol as she put her own pleasure on hold so to lead the scene. She kept all three of us at the same couch. I was standing, bent over the back of it while Sasha and Alex were bent over their respective sofa arms. Our heads formed a triangle.

"Gentleman! Can I have your attention please?!" She shouted over the talking drunken men. When the buzz silenced, she continued, "We are here for your anal pleasure. Only fuck our asses. Be sure you use lube and no condoms. We want to feel your bare cocks and your loads. Get in line."

There was such a large variety of men. There were tall men, short men, fat men, skinny men, hairy men, bald men, old men with solid white hair and young guys who looked younger than me at that time. They were all like children in a candy store. Pants, shirts, socks, underwear among other clothing were being removed all around us. Mom handed out the lube and lines formed behind each of us.

The first guy to enter my ass was a man who looked to be in his early thirties with longer messed up hair under a ball cap. His cock was a modest five inches but had a nice thickness to get me started. While I was bent over the back of the couch, he pumped in and out of my asshole. In no time, he was grunting and shooting the first load of the night deep into my rectum. My pussy was quivering and needing more to get myself off.

He pulled out and was soon replaced by one of the younger guys. His cock was much longer and he immediately humped my ass like a horny rabbit. A quick slap, slap, slap, slap and he was lying up against my back quivering while depositing his seed in with the first guy's. The other men were grunting and cumming inside of my cousins. The sleazy scene was getting to everyone and nobody was lasting very long.

Alex was screaming, "Fuck my bum. Cum inside me!" and Sasha was begging, "Do it. Shoot your load in there! Fill it up you bastard!" I hadn't worked my way up to verbal commands yet as I was just getting started and enjoying the hard penises sliding in and out of my ass.

After we had established a semi-routine, Mom decided to get in on the action as she got down on her knees, leaning onto the sofa cushion and offered, "OK, guys. I'm open for business back there."

Mom didn't have to wait long before another one of the athletic younger guys stuck his banana shaped cock into her ass. He was pounding her as she slung her tied up hair back and forth. We did it like this for a good solid hour until the room full of men began thinning out. The entire hour was either filled with one of us girls squealing in orgasm or a man grunting or growling in orgasm.

My ass was filled up with slimy cum. I could feel and hear it squishing every time another cock replaced the one before it. I loved the feeling! I began having orgasms after the fifth or sixth guy. If he was hung, I just enjoyed that full sensation and would cum from that and if he was small, I enjoyed the friction and rubbed my clit simultaneously to a strong climax. It was good to have that variation.

A few guys stayed for seconds but after the initial long lines had diminished, it was men in and out with a few awaiting their turn to squeeze in with the next available girl, with their cocks in hand, stroking them hard. The routine was getting...well...routine and I was ready to taste some dick and cum. As soon as the next guy finished inside me, I stepped away from the couch and I had a mess running down the back of my legs and a pool on the floor.

As all of our anal adventures were occurring, it seemed as though Alex was getting the most guys, so it stood to reason she would have the most cum in her ass. I knelt down beside her and the guy that was fucking her ass at the time, was getting close. While I waited, I was sticking my fingers in my own gooey asshole and licking the salty nectar that I loved. She had a bigger slime spot on the floor between her legs than I had. It was oozing from her ass, down her pussy lips and dripping from there. He bellowed, "Fuck, there it is! Oh, fuck, I'm cummin!! Augghhhhhhhh!" I loved watching his balls twitch as he unloaded in her rectum.

I leaned down and whispered to her, "As soon as he pulls out, I want you to hold still so I can taste that cum out of your butt."

She was out of breath and gasped, "OK Britt. It is all yours. I will clench and try to hold it in until you get down there."

The heavy man, pulled his deflating cock out of Alex and stepped back, allowing me to slide in behind her. Alex's perfect bubble ass with a gaping hole was staring me at eye level. The seed from the multitude of men was flowing out of the entrance like icing out of a cake decorator's pastry bag. The back of her black thigh high socks were white and wet with running spunk. I lowered myself and licked from her dripping pussy upward to her anus.

The cum cocktail was warm, thick and clumpy. It had that salty musky taste that I craved. I first stuck out my tongue and allowed it to run onto it and then swallow when enough had coagulated before repeating my actions. It was a delicious yogurt treat. There was so much and when the flow slowed down, I put my tongue inside her asshole and slurped what I could like I was drinking soup from a bowl. She strained and more oozed out. I was in heaven.

Mom must have been watching me suck the cum from Alex's butthole because I could hear her encouraging me, "That's it sweetie, get it all out. I know how good that must taste. It is Ok to love it. We all do."

When I raised up and wiped my tacky lips, I had been mistaken. Sasha had copied my actions and was gulping the cum from Mom's ass. Mom was actually encouraging her niece when I thought she was talking to me. Sasha raised up and asked her, "How was that Aunt Bev. Did it feel good?"

"Oh yes it did. You did a great job. Now get up here and kiss me so we can share," Mom ordered.

They were making out and Alex wanted the cum from my ass so she laid down on the dirty mattress. While on her back, I squatted down overtop her face before lowering myself until my asshole landed directly on her mouth. With my skirt on, I could not see her in action but I sure could feel it. I strained the contents from my ass directly into her eager mouth as several men continued to stroke their cocks while enjoying the lesbian cum sharing show.

A tall Irish man with a large belly, an even larger scraggly red beard with greasy red hair walked in and announced in a thick Irish accent, "Which one of you is the Lass who dares to take me cock in her arse?"

Sasha whispered to me, "That's Finnegan."

He was very unattractive with no front teeth and an unkempt appearance but by then I wanted to see his equipment so I raised my hand with a response, "It is me."

He sat his mug of ale down on the shelf, let out a loud belch, before unbuttoning his shirt. Meanwhile, Alex was now sucking an older guys cock while he sat on the couch, Mom was getting anally pounded while on her back on the mattress and Sasha was on all fours with a tall, skinny man doing her in the ass with both of them moaning.

When Finnegan's pants went down, I blurted out, "Holy shit!"

You would have never guessed it by looking at him but the girls were right. His cock was soft and hung down about 7 or 8 inches to his mid-thigh. It was also like an uncircumcised thick sausage with the head tucked away inside the meaty foreskin.

He ordered, "Come here darlin and suck on it. Get eem hard for ya."

I had no problem with that but wanted him on other sofa. I needed to feel that impressive piece of meat so I grabbed hold of it and led him over to the targeted furniture. His cock had a funky smell but I didn't care as I began sucking and stroking the monster while he sat and I knelt between his legs. It took a little work but I had gotten it rock hard and wow, it was amazing! I could only fit my hand half way around it and it was over ten inches! Even though my ass was full of slimy jizz, I lubricated that beast with the oil just in case.

I got up on the sofa, straddling his lap but I couldn't get good balance on the worn out cushions while wearing my high heels. I unbuckled the top straps and kicked them off. It was much easier just wearing the thigh high socks and digging my feet in for leverage. As I lowered myself down, I held the tip of his dong until my already gapping anus was cupping the head of it. Even though my asshole was stretched and gooey, it was still going to take a little work fitting it inside.

I was so excited about getting that size up my ass once again, the fact that he smelled like booze and cigarettes didn't bother me. I took two breaths and sat down until the giant penis began stretching and sliding up my rectum and into my bowels. We both let out a loud, "Ahhhh" from the relief we felt from the warm snug fit. Amazingly, there was little pain. Putting my hand on his shoulders, I rode slowly up and down. It was nice to be able to rise so high without that length slipping out. I clenched my teeth and bounced on Finnegan's huge dong like I was child on a trampoline. My skirt and braless boobs inside my blouse were bouncing and flapping in unison with me. It felt amazing and my entire body was alive!

I was now spewing obscenities, "Oh my God, your cock is so fucking big! I love it! God, I'm gonna cum on this big fucker! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh! Aughhhhhh! Yesssssssss!"

Finnegan was in disbelief that not only was someone taking his large manhood in their ass, but loving how it felt in the process. His mouth was hanging open and his head cocked back, enjoying the ride as much as I was. I thrashed my hair back and forth and the jarring even caused my right suspender to slip off my shoulder and loop down under my arm.

I wanted a couple more orgasms before he finished so I desperately warned him before I came again, "Don't you dare fucking cum yet? You like feeling my tight ass on it, don't you? I love it! It is so fucking huge! I'm gonna cum again! Yeah...yeah...yeah! Ooooooooooo! Ooooooooooo!"

Just as I orgasmed, my pussy squirted all over his belly. I trembled and shook then immediately bounced up and down again until I squirted again. I was screaming and riding that giant meat as hard as I could! I was slamming myself back down on it and on the fourth squirt, I smashed down on his lap so that every inch was crammed as deep in my ass as it would go. I put my sock covered feet up in the air and allowed my ejaculate to arch all over his stomach while my legs quivered. It was the most incredible feeling and I was sweating profusely inside my school girl clothes.

It was a good thing Finnegan was drunk and had amazing stamina. I stood up until my milking ass slipped off his cock. I turned around just in time to see my two cousins on their knees sharing a load in a sexy snowball kiss while Dean Anderson was pounding Sasha from behind and my Mom taking two cocks in her ass at the same time. The two guys were lying on the floor with their legs intertwined and their 6 inch cocks pressed up against each other while Mom was doing some riding of her own. I couldn't help my jealousy so I sat back down on Finnegan's magnificent tool but this time facing away with a plan in mind.

I called out for the next man up, "I need another cock in my ass with Finnegan. Who is up for it?"

Just then one of the two guys who were double penetrating my mom, started shooting his sperm and it was running down both shafts while my Mom screamed her own orgasm. Cutting it short, she stood up off both cocks and warned me, "Oh, sweetie. You better think about this. You need start slow and work your way up. There is no room in your ass for another cock. Look how huge it is. Can you start out with smaller ones if you are ready for your DP?"

I panted, "I want this Mom. I can't get over how good this feels and I want to add another one with him. I know it will be tough but I at least want to try. Please, I need another dick in my ass. Let's do it."