All Comments on 'Like the Old Days at the Barber's'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I remember getting haircuts from this guy when I was a kid. Nothing happened like that but he would always lean against me to press his crotch against my arm and I could feel his cock. I thought it was an accident but who knows?

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY NICE

As always, you have done another nice story. Hope you have more chapters in the works. Tim sounds like a great young man and we should hear more about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always great

Great story Tim My cock loved it. I hope Teacher Ed might show up in your next story. Two Older men and a younger male would be great. or as I told you two older men alone first before three Keep writing Walt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is my cup of tea. The barber's chair got a fantastic use: Timmy will come back to the shop to be comfortably seated on the chair

What you described is totally realistic.

I like Japanese samurai movies and i saw Gohatto (Taboo) [1999] about a cute young samurai; most other samurai have the hots for him.

About 10 years ago i took a second job (nights).

On the way to work, & when returning home, i regularly bought coffee. The night store clerk was an Asian young man who was the spitting image of the cute samurai!

It was not difficult to engage him in conversation. I gave him a ride home after his shift about twice on the third time i ended up in his apartment when his roommates were away.

I went there with the intention to fuck him up his ass. I really wanted him. Time & again I was day-dreaming about kissing him, undressing him & fucking him & enjoying his hairless body. He was rather tall for an Asian guy.

As he removed my clothes he started caressing me & kissing me all over my body & my face and my ass and my asshole. I was mesmerized, all i wanted was to make him happy. I was touching and kissing him back. I was French kissing him, which he too was good at. As we were rilling on the bead i was on my back. After he lifted my legs one by one and out them over his knees, i realized not only that he wants to fuck my ass but also that i want him to shove his dick in it.

I was aroused beyond reason. He was making me happy. I kept saying it was one of the happiest days in my life. ONG he was so cute, had such a soft hairless skin. I was kissing him everywhere. I did not want the love making to stop. I must have sounded funny to him. If i did, it did not change his behavior. He enjoyed it as much as i did.

We had sex once more. It was very good but the second time i new i was not in 7th Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHORT, SWEET, FUNNY, EROTIC, REALISIC...

:)

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Hair cut

It's amazing how many barbers seem to brush their cock against some part the customers body, usually the arm , and seem to rub like a dog on heat. I think unlike this one, they did it because they could and not because they were gay. Or perhaps I was missing something?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I used to have a barber that when I gripped the ends of the arm rest would lean his groin against my hand. I never moved my hand whether to remove it or to see if the barber was inviting reciprocation. I just left my hand where it was. I always wanted to pull down his zipper and fish his penis out of the fly. The barber was of an older generation than I was. So although almost all Americans my age had been circumcised at birth, I wondered if the older Italian gentleman was uncircumcised like the barber in Timmy's story and men of his generation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous