All Comments on 'Like the Old Days at the Barber's'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I used to have a barber that when I gripped the ends of the arm rest would lean his groin against my hand. I never moved my hand whether to remove it or to see if the barber was inviting reciprocation. I just left my hand where it was. I always wanted to pull down his zipper and fish his penis out of the fly. The barber was of an older generation than I was. So although almost all Americans my age had been circumcised at birth, I wondered if the older Italian gentleman was uncircumcised like the barber in Timmy's story and men of his generation.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Hair cut

It's amazing how many barbers seem to brush their cock against some part the customers body, usually the arm , and seem to rub like a dog on heat. I think unlike this one, they did it because they could and not because they were gay. Or perhaps I was missing something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SHORT, SWEET, FUNNY, EROTIC, REALISIC...

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is my cup of tea. The barber's chair got a fantastic use: Timmy will come back to the shop to be comfortably seated on the chair

What you described is totally realistic.

I like Japanese samurai movies and i saw Gohatto (Taboo) [1999] about a cute young samurai; most other samurai have the hots for him.

About 10 years ago i took a second job (nights).

On the way to work, & when returning home, i regularly bought coffee. The night store clerk was an Asian young man who was the spitting image of the cute samurai!

It was not difficult to engage him in conversation. I gave him a ride home after his shift about twice on the third time i ended up in his apartment when his roommates were away.

I went there with the intention to fuck him up his ass. I really wanted him. Time & again I was day-dreaming about kissing him, undressing him & fucking him & enjoying his hairless body. He was rather tall for an Asian guy.

As he removed my clothes he started caressing me & kissing me all over my body & my face and my ass and my asshole. I was mesmerized, all i wanted was to make him happy. I was touching and kissing him back. I was French kissing him, which he too was good at. As we were rilling on the bead i was on my back. After he lifted my legs one by one and out them over his knees, i realized not only that he wants to fuck my ass but also that i want him to shove his dick in it.

I was aroused beyond reason. He was making me happy. I kept saying it was one of the happiest days in my life. ONG he was so cute, had such a soft hairless skin. I was kissing him everywhere. I did not want the love making to stop. I must have sounded funny to him. If i did, it did not change his behavior. He enjoyed it as much as i did.

We had sex once more. It was very good but the second time i new i was not in 7th Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always great

Great story Tim My cock loved it. I hope Teacher Ed might show up in your next story. Two Older men and a younger male would be great. or as I told you two older men alone first before three Keep writing Walt

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY NICE

As always, you have done another nice story. Hope you have more chapters in the works. Tim sounds like a great young man and we should hear more about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I remember getting haircuts from this guy when I was a kid. Nothing happened like that but he would always lean against me to press his crotch against my arm and I could feel his cock. I thought it was an accident but who knows?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous