Lila - Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way Miranda's blue eyes were staring intently into hers didn't help either.

"Sensational," Lila replied.

The singer laughed as she ran a hand through her blonde hair. The robe slipped a little further, revealing the full length of her naked leg.

"Sensational? In what way?"

"Sexy," Lila blurted. "As sexy as hell, Ran."

Miranda's eyes narrowed, her tongue flicking across her lips. "Yeah, that's how I felt knowing you were watching. You know what, Lila? It's such a turn on, performing. I get so aroused that Blake has to fuck me silly before every performance, just to calm me down..."

The silence lingered for a few seconds.

"I thought you told Earlene he got called away and won't be back until after the show," Lila almost purred.

Miranda nodded. A slow, sensuous nod. "That's right, baby. And right now, I'm hotter than a dog on heat. I can't go out like this. Any ideas?"

Lila felt her throat instantly go dry. This was a dream come true, Miranda Lambert coming on to her. It was an opportunity that might never repeat itself and one definitely not to be missed.

"Lock the door," Miranda said, as if knowing the power she held. Her voice seemed a little huskier than usual. "You know, Lila, I said to myself after that party, Ran, if you ever see that cutie again, you gotta give her what she wants. And you want it, don't you baby? You want what Ran has?"

Her hands were already fastening the belt of her robe as she spoke, allowing it to slip from her body. She was naked underneath.

The nipples on Miranda's apple-shaped breasts were erect and silently begging to be touched. The dangly belly button piercing sent a glint of light across the short divide between them. And as the country singer lewdly widened her legs, it was the light blonde landing strip that first drew Lila's eyes, then the white gold clit ring.

Lila gasped. Miranda smiled.

"Well, what are you waiting for, baby? We don't have much time."

Lila almost threw herself off the chair to kneel at the country singer's feet. Reaching up, she snaked a hand around Miranda's neck and pulled her into a kiss. A deep kiss.

She was stamping her ground.

Dropping her head to those luscious tits, the cowgirl immediately covered her stiff nipples with soft kisses. When Miranda moaned and threw her head back, Lila smiled to herself. She'd make the hot singer scream before she was finished.

God, she could almost cum just from the anticipation of what lay in store.

"Sit on the edge of the chair," she told the singer.

Miranda obeyed, edging that delectable ass forward.

Lila pushed those shapely legs wider, her eyes devouring the wet cunt that was about to be hers. Her hands reached around to hold the sides of the singer's hips, drawing her right to her mouth.

Instantly, she pressed her lips to the smooth skin of Miranda's pussy and slipped out her tongue, gently licked the silky skin.

"Oh yes, baby," Miranda sighed, reaching down to grip Lila's blonde tresses. "Oh, yes..."

Lila could clearly see her honey-brown, smooth, fleshy lips and the pretty pinkness inside. For a few seconds, she took the clit ring in her teeth and pulled. The singer almost convulsed there and then.

Good, the cowgirl smiled inside. That was exactly what she enjoyed, too. She'd remember that for later. And she'd make sure there was a later.

She immediately slid her tongue deep inside the singer. Fuck, this girl was as sweet as hell!

"Oh God!" Miranda practically screamed.

"He won't help you," Lila moaned into the flesh, going back to laving the singer's sweet gem with her hard tongue. She licked and wiggled her tongue all around the juicy mound, loving the whimpering sounds the singer gave as the powerful sensations began to hit home.

Taking one hand from Miranda's hip, she opened her up even more. Her tongue went in again, licking and kissing the slippery flesh in search of more of the juices now streaming into her waiting mouth.

As Miranda began to writhe, she slid a hand to the back of the singer's ass to hold her steady while, with the other hand, she slid a finger into her pussy. As anticipated, the singer's body suddenly bucked at the new invader.

"Oh, baby," she gasped, her fingers now gripping Lila's hair so hard that it hurt a little. She was practically fucking Lila's face. "Oh, baby..."

The sexy cowgirl could feel her own pleasure mounting and pulled back to unfasten her jeans and pull them down to her knees. It took only seconds, just as well because the singer's hands were jerking her head back into her serving position again.

She resumed her licking and sucking, Miranda's sweet stickiness inflaming her senses, the wet, erotic scent connecting with the passion deep inside the cowgirl.

The hand holding Miranda's ass left the singer so that Lila could slide it down inside her own thong. Her fingers danced over her swollen clit, trying to time her climax with the woman's.

"Oh yes, baby," Miranda practically screamed.

It would be clear to everyone nearby what was going on in the dressing room but neither of them cared. "Oh God... yesssss!"

It was difficult to concentrate, what with pleasuring herself at the same time as attending to that sweet pussy. Fuck, the sexy cowgirl wanted this so bad! But despite the singer practically lifting her ass of the chair and thrusting her hot cunt upwards, Lila kept her lips locked to that soaking wet pussy.

Moving her finger in and out of Miranda, she was somehow found a sweet rhythm that matched the rhythm of her fingers on her own clit.

They were both close.

Lila's eyes looked upwards as she felt the singer's body tighten, watching as Miranda covered her mouth tightly, fighting back a scream.

She couldn't.

"Now! Lila! Nowwwwww...!"

The sudden burst of wetness that hit the cowgirl's tongue was absolutely divine. She swallowed and swallowed the unending juice she'd pleasured out of the hot singer.

But she had a need, too!

Groaning, Lila's fingers raced faster over her clit until her own explosion claimed her. Light headed, she shook and moaned into Miranda's pussy, her entire body throbbing as the singer continued to pull her head in tight and grind her still spasming cunt against her juice covered face.

Fuck, that was good!

***

Lila sat quietly as the team of helpers fussed around Miranda. Well, not quite quietly. The cowgirl was purring with satisfaction. She'd just given the country singer one of the biggest orgasms of her life. And after the show... well... the possibilities were endless!

She glanced across at the singer. That orgasmic flush still registered on her cheeks. Miranda winked at her before returning her gaze to her reflection in the mirror.

Earlene was styling Miranda's long, blonde hair in curvy waves, allowing the silky strands to cascade well down her back. At the same time, Ling was applying neutral shades to Miranda's blue eyes, adding a dramatic, crimson-pink lip colour to match the pink in her shirt.

"Ling want to keep makeup simple, yet elegant," the young, Asian smiled, glancing across at Lila. "What you think?"

"I love it," the sexy cowgirl beamed. "You're very talented."

Earlene twisted around to look Lila directly in the eye. "Oh, she's talented alright, honey. You have no idea just how much!"

Lila momentarily stared at the big, black woman, and then found Earlene, Ling and Miranda all bursting into laughter at the look on her face.

"Well," the country singer murmured with that look in her eyes again. "I think our lil old cowgirl is pretty talented too..."

"Yes," Earlene agreed, licking her lips. "We heard!"

***

All too soon, it was that time and Miranda was close to stepping out to do her stuff. Standing just backstage, Lila carefully watched the crowd and then glanced across at the blonde country singer BESIDE her.

"Wish me luck," Miranda drawled, shaking off her nerves and planting a soft kiss on the cowgirl's lips. Then, as the MC announced her name and the crowd went into a frenzy, she was running out onto the stage for her first number.

Lila stood almost frozen, watching the singer's lithe body move rhythmically to the country beat. The same supple body she'd eaten out a short time ago. And the one she'd devour again after the show, given half a chance.

The crowd followed every movement as Miranda captivated the house with her powerful singing, guitar plaaying and subtle body moves.

God, she was hot!

She performed for a good forty-five minutes before running backstage for her costume change. Earlene was there to help, bundling her into and out of the dressing room. A different woman emerged, minus cowboy hat, a blue and black checked shirt, darker jeans and delicious, brown leather, cowboy boots.

The second performance lasted a similar length of time, with Miranda moving sweetly as she sang and Lila gyrating in her position offstage. The country singer had the audience in the palm of her hand, everyone pretty much on their feet for the entire second session, stamping and singing along.

It was sensational.

Too soon, it was over, Miranda singing a couple of encores before leaving the stage, grinning sweatily at Lila as she approached her.

"Well?"

"Sensational, Ran!" the cowgirl breathed. "Just sensational!"

Dripping with sweat, her chest heaving, Miranda winked at her. "Thanks, baby. Tell you what, stay around until I get showered, changed, and sign a few autographs. Then how about coming back to my hotel suite? It'll be a while before Blake gets back, but I just know he'll want to meet you."

With that, the country singer turned towards Earlene, accepting the towel the big, black woman handed to her and rubbing the perspiration from her face.

***

"She's had to go," Earlene told Lila.

The words hit the sexy cowgirl like a sledgehammer. "She's... she's had to go?"

The black woman laughed. "Don't look so disappointed, honey. She's arranged a car to collect you. It's outside. It'll take you to Ran's hotel."

A surge of relief ran through Lila. For a second, she thought...

Then she felt Earlene's black hand run through her long, blonde hair. The hair stylist's voice seemed to drop into a husky drawl. "Ran'll be waiting for you, honey. Now ain't she the lucky one?"

With that, she smiled at the cowgirl and sauntered back the way she'd come, glancing back seductively over her shoulder.

Lila headed down the stairs and out into the open. Her little gasp indicated she'd expected a car, but not the black, stretch limousine that sat there.

"Miss Westman?" the neatly dressed chauffeur asked, opening the rear door. "Please take a seat."

A woman chauffeur? That was unusual.

As she helped her inside, she watched as the chauffeur's eyes ran over her body. Lila felt the dryness in her throat as her nipples pushed outwards against her bra. She could hardly wait to be with the sexy singer again.

"Help yourself to a drink, Miss Westman," the chauffeur smiled as she took her place behind the wheel. "The journey won't take long."

It didn't. Ten minutes perhaps. It was just enough time for the cowgirl to consume the bottle of bud in the drinks compartment. Bud? Could the singer have actually remembered her favourite drink from the party?

The chauffeur led Lila to Miranda's suite, escorting her to the door and opening it to allow her inside. "This way," she smoothly said, leading the blonde cowgirl to a door at the end of the passageway. "You and Ms. Lambert are scheduled for a massage. First, you can get undressed here and then you can take your shower. When you're done, I'll escort you to the massage room."

Massage room in a suite? How big was this place?

Lila stepped inside the plush bathroom and quickly undressed. The pulsing streams of water from the huge, marble shower felt heavenly against her aroused body. Had she been anywhere else, she would have had to get herself off.

When she finished, she pulled the huge, black bathrobe around her body and slipped her painted feet into the pair of soft, black slippers.

The chauffeur was waiting patiently, her eyes again running down Lila's body as she emerged. A soft smile ran across her face as she turned to lead the cowgirl back along the passageway. But then, she knew what was in store!

Opening the door of the small, dimly lit room, Lila saw that Ran was already being serviced. She lay on one of two massage tables, resting on her stomach, with only a towel draped over her bottom half. A slender, dark-haired Hispanic woman was slowly massaging her back.

Miranda's eyes took in Lila's nakedness as she removed the robe and climbed onto the other massage table. A second woman, the exact twin of the first, immediately entered the room, placed a towel over her bottom and began her massage.

The country singer turned her head to smile at her guest. "Welcome, Lila. I thought this would be a treat for us both. Feel good?"

"Yes," the blonde cowgirl moaned, as the woman masseuse dug her fingers into Lila's sexy ass. God! That did feel good!

Miranda smiled. "Just relax and enjoy."

"How did you get started, Ran?" Lila asked her, as much for something to say as anything else.

Miranda smiled. It wasn't the first time she'd been asked that question and she loved talking about her career. "My parents took me to a Garth Brooks concert when I was nine."

"Nine? That was the first time you got interested in country music?"

"Uh-huh. Then my father wrote and performed country music and he soon had me singing in some talent contests."

"And you did well," Lila grinned, loving the feeling of the masseuse's hot hands on her skin.

"Yeah," Miranda laughed. "Eventually, when I was sixteen, I began appearing on the Johnny High Country Music Review in Arlington."

"That was the same show that helped launch LeAnn Rimes," Lila said, purring at the effect of the massage, but wanting Miranda to understand she was knowledgeable about the country scene.

"Sure was. But I became a bit frustrated and went back to Texas and asked my dad to teach me how to play guitar, so I could write my own songs."

Lila nodded, unable to speak. The dark haired masseuse was staring provocatively at her as her hands took the sexy blonde close to an orgasm and then backed off again, only to restart the same process over and over again. She was playing Lila's body like a fiddle.

"Then I finished third on Nashville Star, and that led to me signing with Epic Records. The rest is history," Miranda laughed. "Now I write and sing. I just love it!"

"Oh, geez," Lila moaned, as the Hispanic woman brought her towards a peak again.

"I know," Ran groaned, "I don't think I can take any more of this either."

The country singer nodded to the two women, almost unspoken command reluctantly telling them they were finished.

"Come with me," she directed, taking hold of Lila's hand. "You won't need your robe, baby."

The country singer led the blonde to the adjacent room, opening the door to reveal a large Jacuzzi bath, already filled. Smiling at Lila, she eased herself into the water.

"Sit on the edge, baby," she instructed.

The sexy cowgirl did as she was told and as she perched herself there, Miranda moved through the water to stand right between her legs.

"I have a favour to return," she smiled. Slipping deeper into the water until her head was just at the juncture between Lila's open thighs, her warm breath skimmed the delicate skin. Raising a hand, she gently stroked the cowgirl's wet pussy.

"You're so sexy," she breathed, her eyes staring upwards into Lila's as her tongue flicked from the bottom to the top of the cowgirl's sweet cunt.

"Oh, yessss," Lila hissed. "Hell yes!"

This was Ran Lambert pleasuring her! Ran Lambert's tongue licking at her pussy!

The singer's blonde hair, now totally wet, lay draped over her shoulders. Her head swayed back and forth as her tongue traced delicate little circles all over Lila's pussy lips.

The cowgirl took Ran's head in her hands and ran her fingers all through her hair, gently directing the singer to places that gave her most pleasure. But Miranda needed no direction.

She was going to make this sexy, hot bitch cum - and cum good.

As her mouth moved back and forth over Lila's clit, the cowgirl's back arched in the ultimate pleasure. When the singer pulled on Lila's clit ring, the cowgirl almost hissed with pleasure.

"Ohhhh, Ran... God... yessss!"

Tiny electric shocks exploded in the cowgirl as Miranda's tongue flicked again and again against her sensitive clit and the ring through it. Her heart began to race. Her passion soared.

"Oh, Ran! Please... Please!"

The more the cowgirl begged... the faster Miranda sucked

Tears slipped out of the corners of Lila's eyes as the explosion rose from her belly. All of a sudden, before she could try and control herself, a scorching heat raced through her.

"Ran!" she wailed. "I'm cumming..."

Bursts of bright, golden light flashed in Lila's head. She barely heard her own screams as her passion crested and she tumbled down into a familiar bottomless pit of sheer bliss.

She'd been eaten good before, but not like this. And not by Ran Lambert.

The sexy singer continued licking every drop of her syrupy essence as the cowgirl writhed and thrashed until, finally, her passion ebbed and she began to float back down to earth.

Miranda smiled upwards, her face covered in the cowgirl's juices. "Enjoyed?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!"

"That's good," the singer smiled. She pulled herself upwards to kiss Lila, allowing the cowgirl to taste of her own sugary juices on the singer's lips and tongue. "Let's soap each other, then go to bed."

***

Miranda led the blonde to the king-sized bed in the suite's master bedroom. Throwing herself back on her stomach, she came up with her strangest request yet.

"Draw circles on my back, Lila. Like your mom did when you were a kid."

For a moment, the sexy blonde cowgirl was taken aback. Here she was, prepared, ready, and eager to fuck the country singer's lights out, and Miranda wanted her to draw circles on her admittedly gorgeous back.

But if that's what Ran wanted...

Instantly, she went to work, lying beside the singer as the very tips of her fingers drew figure eights on Miranda's smooth skin.

As the country singer purred like a cat, Lila's bright, blue eyes wandered across her body. The singer didn't have quite the same curves as the cowgirl had, but there were enough -- and her unblemished, lightly tanned skin was astonishingly smooth.

"How did you meet Blake?" Lila asked, though she knew the answers from following the star's fortunes in the media.

"Don't stop," Miranda directed, sighing with satisfaction as Lila slightly increased the pressure.

Her fingers weren't just running along the singer's back, they were tracing as high as her shoulders and then running down over the oh, so shapely ass.

"Most people think I met him at the CMT's 100 Greatest Duets Concert," she smiled. "Cos that's what we told the press." She gave a delicious laugh. "The truth is Lila, I was fucking him even before he divorced from Kaynette."

The cowgirl stopped the movements of her fingers. "Ran!" she gasped. "You are joshing me!"

"Don't stop, baby," the singer moaned, wriggling that gorgeous ass. "No, I'm not. It's true. The first time we fucked was the night we met."

"No!"

Miranda laughed. "Oh, yes. He took me over a chair in the dressing room. He can be quite an animal..."

"Fuck!"

"Yeah! Kaynette might have been his longtime girlfriend, but she was never wild enough for Blake."

"You two live together?"

"Oh, no, that wouldn't do. I still live in Lindale with my parents. But he's around a lot. As you know, Lila, like every true Texan, I love hunting and massive cookouts. So does Blake."