Lila - Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila laughed. "So this 'animal' has a tender side, too?"

"Oh, yes," Miranda softly sighed. "He does this, too, stroking my back. Just before he fucks me. You goin' to fuck me, Lila?"

With her provocative question, the singer tried to turn over. The cowgirl stopped her, her strong hands holding the sexy woman down, pressing her stomach into the bed. "Stay like that," she insisted.

Once she was satisfied that Miranda had settled down again, she slid down and sat on her knees beside the singer's feet, her eyes focusing on the smooth curves of that beautiful ass. She palmed it gently, softly caressing the beautiful, supple skin.

When she leant down and planted tiny kisses on the smooth ass, the singer moaned aloud and spread her legs a little.

"That's it, Ran," Lila instructed, "Spread those legs..."

As Miranda instantly obeyed, pushing up on her elbows, Lila's hands helped push them wider, enthralled with the beautiful pinkness and the sight of that ring.

She leaned in for a taste.

When the cowgirl ran her tongue along the sugary sweetness, Miranda nearly bucked off the bed. "Oh, shit!"

Lila smiled as she grabbed the singer's hips and pulled her ass upwards. Unable to resist, her head dipped forward and the sexy cowgirl lapped at the singer's wet pussy.

She had Miranda squirming now and wasn't going to let go. No way!

Relishing the taste of the tangy essence, her mouth, lips and tongue nuzzled against Miranda's slippery clit, sucking and pulling on the clit ring until she felt the singer's entire body shake and tremble.

"Come on, Ran," the hot cowgirl's husky voice encouraged. "Cum for Lila..."

Miranda's breathing became more and more laboured as Lila's experienced tongue took her to one height after another. The cowgirl licked harder, lapped more urgently, sucked more frantically. She was like an artist moulding a piece of clay, shaping it the way she wanted.

And what she wanted was Ran's creamy juices.

Suddenly the singer's upper body dropped to the bed, her head falling onto her folded arms. She came like a wild woman, screaming into the sheets as Lila's pleasuring took her over the edge.

"Good girl," Lila slurped as the singer's wetness flowed and she lapped up every drop of the thick, white cream.

But if Ran thought she'd get some relief after cresting the wave, she was wrong. The deliciously wicked cowgirl continued her ministrations, alternating between soft and hard licks against her sensitive clit.

The singer frantically moved back against Lila, trying desperately to get more of the wonderful tongue into her still sizzling pussy.

The cowgirl was only to happy to oblige, sucking hard and drawing as much wetness out of her as she could. Then, as Lila took long laps at the gorgeous cunt, her teasing tongue inched upward until she approached the dark rosebud.

Miranda knew what was in store and, oh God, she so wanted that tongue on her ass.

"Please," she pleaded, the word coming out in a throaty growl. "Oh, yes, please!"

Lila was lost in her need to pleasure the blonde singer, licking higher and higher... slowly... until finally, she placed her tongue directly against the singer's rosebud.

Miranda climaxed a second time right there and then.

"Fuck!" the undulating singer snarled as the savage heat overwhelmed her. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Lila tightly gripped the spasming hips as they bucked. Not letting up, she licked all the way up, and all the way down.

The singer growled, the noise coming from the very bottom of her throat. Her head shook from one side to another. Her eyeballs rolled into the back of her head. She couldn't take much more, but the highly aroused Lila had more in mind.

Licking her index finger, she deftly slid it inside her ass, and her thumb inside the sweet cunt. Rotating her wrist from side to side, she instantly had the singer howling in pure pleasure. Lila moved her hand ever faster as she increased the pace of her tongue on the soft skin between Miranda's ass and her pussy.

With the singer started to erupt again, the entire bed frame began to shake. Lila jammed her tongue in further, swirling it in tight circles inside and then all over Miranda's hot pussy. Her fingers pressed harder.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

The singer's scream came again as she exploded a third time, this time even louder. Like an animal baying in the wild.

"Oh God! Yessssssssssss...!"

Lila sucked in the sweet nectar, not letting up. Her lips and tongue were drenched with Ran's sweet cream, but she continued to lick and suck until she'd tasted all there was to taste.

Eventually, she pulled back, her entire face sublimely covered in the singer's sweet juices. Gazing up, she realised Miranda had actually passed out from the pleasure. That's when she heard the voice.

"Fuck, baby. That was hot!"

***

Looking behind her, Lila saw Blake. Miranda's boyfriend was naked, his eight inches bobbing almost obscenely in front of him.

The cowgirl licked her lips as she provocatively raised her peachy ass. "What are you waiting for? Aren't you gonna fuck me?"

Miranda's boyfriend didn't need to be asked twice. He strutted rather than walked to the bed, easing himself into position behind Lila and gripping her hair. Jerking her head back, he leant forward to speak into her ear. "So, my pretty slut wants to be fucked, does she?"

The sexy cowgirl pushed her perfect ass back into him, making him sway before steadying himself on the bed.

"Oh," he grinned. "The little slut wants to play?" Ignoring his sleeping girlfriend, he pulled her around to face his cock. "Suck me first!"

Lila's eyes smiled at him as she lowered her head. She'd show the singing star exactly what a whore she could be. Her blonde hair fell in front of her face as her lips lightly touched the head of his hard shaft. Snaking her tongue out, she ran it around the crown.

His groan of pleasure was gratifying. "Fuck, yes, you slut, that's good."

Smiling up at him, she teasingly pulled her mouth away, allowing the cool air to hit where her warm lips had been. But Blake wasn't interested in teasing. His hands gripped her blonde hair, jamming her head back to him again.

Lila took as much as she could, attempting to deep throat him in one go. As his cock hit the back of her throat, he moaned again, his grip slackening for a moment. Sliding him from her mouth, she licked along the saliva-covered shaft, running her lips around his cockhead again before sliding her tongue around and down the shaft.

Miranda stirred a little on the bed but it made no difference to either of them. They were consumed by their own lust. Lila licked down and onto his balls, sucking each in turn, swallowing them whole.

His body jerked. "Fuck, yes, you whore..."

Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her mouth up and down on his cock, making sure she increased the pace of her sucking. The cowgirl needed no direction. She knew what he wanted and it had her juices flowing.

She used her left hand to pull the hair back from her face as she deep throated him, her right hand holding the base of his cock. She gagged a little as he rammed himself at her, but had no trouble maintaining her rhythm. . As he began to groan, she took control, varying her pace, pulling her mouth away to suck on the head before taking him down her throat again.

Her right hand continued to jack him off as she sucked, while her free left hand dropped to massage his balls, stroking him all the way along to his ass.

"Fuck, yes..."

They both knew he couldn't hold out much longer, and Lila decided to finish him off. She pulled her mouth away completely and licked from his balls to the tip of his cock.

"Oh, yes. Fucking slut..."

The sexy blonde felt his balls begin to tighten and immediately dropped her mouth to engulf his hardness, rapidly sucking up and down the shaft. His groans warned her he was there and she dragged her head away from his gripping fingers, aiming his cock at her face.

As he began to tremble, she slipped a finger into his ass, almost feeling the surge from his balls to the tip of his cock as he exploded.

His cum sprayed her face, splashing against her chin and lips and even covered her hair. God, how much did he have? She changed the angle so the next bursts of his pearly man juice hit her thrusting tits, running down onto her stomach.

Fuck, that was good!

Out of breath, Blake sat back while the blonde cowgirl began to rub the creamy cum into her skin, her eyes watching his as she smothered and coated her breasts with his offering.

"Mmmm, you are a sexy slut, aren't you? I want some of that!"

It was Miranda's voice.

***

The blonde singing star leant across Blake to reach Lila, slowly licking her boyfriend's cum from the cowgirl's 36D's.

"Oh, God," Lila groaned, feeling Miranda's licking tongue flicking across her skin. Her hand dropped to her cunt. "Oh, God!"

Suddenly, Miranda pushed her flat on her back. "We want to watch," she told her, leaning against Blake's strong chest as she nodded down at Lila's working hand. "Cum for us, baby!"

Lila spread her legs. They wanted a show. This slut would give them a show. Her hand slid back to her stomach, sliding down the dark blonde landing strip to slip a finger inside her wetness.

"Yes!" The voice was Blake's.

As Lila began to masturbate, she could him begin to harden again. A second finger joined the first and her eyes flicked from his to Miranda's as she moved her hand as if in slow motion.

For a second, she pulled her fingers away, holding them up to the watching pair. Sitting up, she held them out, allowing Blake to lick one clean and Miranda the other.

Her head nodded at them as she fell back, her clouded eyes half closing as she ran her hand to her hard nub. She rubbed it gently, moaning aloud as she coated her labial lips with her sweet nectar until they erotically glistened at the watching singing stars.

Then, she thrust her two fingers back inside again, this time beginning to move them faster, her mouth grunting with each thrust.

As the speed of her fingers increased to a blur, it took only a few additional seconds for her orgasm to burst. Her fabulous body shuddered in pleasure as it stiffened on their bed, her half closed eyes dreamily smiling in silent satisfaction.

***

"Ready to fuck Blake now?" Miranda softly murmured, running her fingers through Lila's blonde hair. The singer had such a sexy way of talking. Warm, sultry, yet sweet, like audible honey.

She bent down to briefly suck on Lila's right nipple before sliding her tongue to her soft ear. "Suck him real hard again, first, baby."

Lila struggled up only for Blake to push her backwards so that she sat against the headboard. With a cocky grin, he straddled her sitting body.

"Is my slut gonna blow me again?" he smiled, adjusting himself so his eight inches were level with her mouth. There was no finesse. He eased a hand around Lila's neck and guided her mouth to his long shaft.

The feel of his cock between her lips for a second time felt surreal and the new position added a different dimension. While her lips worked on him, she could feel her chin thump against his bouncing balls. Or was it the other way around?

As she deep throated him, Miranda slipped down between the cowgirl's legs. She lapped at the blonde with long, powerful strokes of her tongue while her boyfriend settled into a steady rhythm above her.

Blake looked down at her. "This slut gives real good head," he grinned.

Lila raised a hand and caressed the bouncing balls, being rewarded as his cock jumped in her throat at the contact. Letting out a low moan, he leant forward so that his arms rested on the headboard behind her head.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned. "You're good."

Lila would have smiled, except that her mouth was full. Her body was tingling from Miranda's tongue lashing. She eased her mouth back, attempting to catch her breath. Blake would have none of it.

"Suck, you fucking whore." he growled. His voice was deep and commanding, and his right hand dug into her blonde hair as he pulled her mouth back onto him.

The sexy cowgirl swallowed him all the way. He growled again.

She slid him back out, repeating the movement several times, noisily fucking him with her mouth. The tension in his balls under her hand told her he was nearly ready to cum.

"Wait," he ordered, his voice urgent. "Don't want to cum again yet..."

Fuck that, Lila thought. She wanted his creamy juice in her mouth this time. She squeezed first his right testicle and then his left. That was enough to send him over the edge.

He bent forward as he fired into her mouth. Round after round splattered against the back of her throat. With some difficulty, she took all he could offer. He had almost as much cum as Jason did!

When she began to lick him clean, Lila felt him pull him away. Miranda had jerked him off her body. She wanted to take his place.

Straddling Lila's hips, she pulled the cowgirl's mouth to her needy sex, thrusting herself against the blonde's face. Miranda's fingers dug into her hair. The singer had been tender with her earlier. Now, with Blake here, she was a different woman.

Lila was being used and she loved it. A mini orgasm ran through her as Miranda violently face-fucked her. Then the singer exploded, flooding her mouth with her sweet juices.

*

When Miranda rolled away in a sweaty heap of naked, bronzed flesh, Lila's eyes focused once again on Blake. He grinned as flopped down on his back. "Ready to fuck, slut?"

Lila followed his movement, sliding a leg across his hard body. She pressed her pussy down on him, shuddering as his cock bumped against her swollen clit. She opened her legs wider, sliding her ass downwards to get into position and running her body along his.

The head of his cock carved up along her oily furrow.

Her soft moan was met with a growl from Ran, who eagerly slid across to join them. Wrapping one hand around Lila's breasts, the other circled Blake's cock and slowly, teasingly, she guided him inside her blonde lover.

"God that looks hot, Lila," she groaned, her voice strained as she watched him slowly move in and out of the clutching pussy. "Do you like my boyfriends cock?" she asked, one of her hands drifting off Lila's tits and down between her legs.

Lila's climax began to build. Despite her orgasms so far, another was upon her almost before she could catch her breath. She came hard, sent even higher by Miranda's stroking fingers as much as Blake's thick manhood.

They shifted, twisting their sweaty, naked bodies on the couch until Blake was behind Lila and they'd manoeuvred the blonde's face into Miranda's sweet, young pussy. These two had clearly done this before!

"Get that fucking whore's tongue to work," Blake grinned, beginning to pump into her again.

The hot cowgirl was happy to oblige, tonguing all around the singer's sweet folds, occasionally teasing higher, kissing up her smooth mound to tug on the white gold clit ring.

"Yes," Miranda growled. "Yes... Yes..."

Lila's mind was on two things. Pleasuring the white-hot cunt in front of her and taking pleasure from the rough thrusts from the beast behind her. She knew only too well that while a big cock was always nice, it really did come down to how the guy used it.

Blake knew how to use his.

He was just big enough to hit all the proper places and he did so, again and again, fucking her hard so that in the end, her mouth was helplessly bouncing against Ran's pussy rather than her being able to deliberately pleasure the beauty.

Miranda resolved the problem, twisting around and crawling beneath Lila, sixty-nining her while at the same time bringing her up-close and personal with her boyfriend's diving cock and swollen balls. She alternated her sucking between the two, driving the two lovers into a frenzy.

Lila jammed her hips back against Blake. Faster and faster they fucked, licked, rammed, and cried. Harder and harder. Each fought off their own climaxes, working to push their partners over the edge first.

It was Blake who succumbed to the two women, emptying his swollen balls for the third time that evening. Lila followed shortly behind, screaming into Miranda's sex as she felt the male singer firing inside her.

Miraanda's muffled cries filtered out from under them as cum dripped from their union, coating her beautiful face in their combined juices.

It was heaven.

***

Lila collapsed forward. She'd just enough energy to roll onto her side. Ran crawled free, but kept her mouth on the blonde's freshly shaven pussy. She wasn't going to let a single drop of Blake's cum go to waste.

Satisfied, she pushed herself back, leaning away from the cowgirl as she intertwining their legs. Lila gasped as their hot cunts came together, their slick, soft skin gliding and grinding into one another.

Lila had done this with other girls before but it had never previously been this good. With Miranda taking the lead, this felt unbelievably hot.

"Does our slut like that?" the blonde singer cutely asked, settling back on her arms as she fucked both herself and the hot cowgirl.

Lila couldn't speak intelligibly.

She closed her eyes and stroked back, feeling yet another orgasm build as Miranda's supple vagina played across her clit. When the singer added her fingers to the mix, she screamed aloud.

It was a while before she recovered this time. When she came around, Miranda's lips were on her left tit and Blake's on her right.

"Ready to fuck again?" Miranda's boyfriend asked.

***

Lila stared out of the limousine window, reflecting on her time with Ran and Blake. It must have been around four in the morning before the couple had allowed her any sleep, and even then, Blake had woken her around seven to fuck her again.

That man had stamina.

Both singing stars had to leave early, but with their busy lives, that was only to be expected. How the hell did they keep going? Lila had the opportunity for a slightly longer lie-in, and after her shower and breakfast Ran had generously laid on the limo to take her home.

The only stipulation was that she should stop at Earlene's nearby hotel, to deliver a small package to the hair stylist.

In truth, Lila was just looking forward to getting home. She couldn't wait to tell Jason about her adventures and knew her husband would take her like a whore as she revealed the details to him. Despite her long night of fucking, she found herself moistening at the thought.

For some reason, the hot cowgirl had dressed smart but sexy this morning. She'd decided against a bra under the red, button up blouse. Her grey, pleated skirt complimented it perfectly and the nude hold ups with their red, lacy tops always seemed to put her in the mood. So did her four-inch heels. Earlene would be impressed!

Her hotel wasn't as grand as Ran and Blake's, but even so she'd been allocated a suite on the top floor. The country singers clearly thought a great deal of the hair stylist.

"Hello, baby girl," the full-figured, black woman smiled as she opened the door to her suite. "Ran said you'd be dropping by."

The cowgirl's jaw dropped a little. She'd thought the way the thirty-year-old woman's black cleavage had spilt forward between the open folds of her yellow blouse yesterday, was pretty sexy. But this morning she'd gone from sexy to HOT.

Standing there in just the sheer, yellow silk gown, it was quite clear the thirty year old was naked underneath. The folds of the gown seemed to cling to every curve, and the woman had plenty.

"Come on in," she smiled, stepping to one side.

Lila glanced around the huge room. The sun was streaming in through the large window and falling across the large beige couch and table beside it. A bottle of champagne stood on the table, with two glasses to one side.