Lila - Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ran gave me this for you," Lila said, handing over her delivery.

"Thanks, honey," the black woman smiled, taking the small package and placing it on the table next to the glasses. "Drink?"

Lila hesitated. "Well, I don't mind drinking this early, but I'm pretty much a beer girl."

Earlene laughed. "I bet you're a lot of things, baby girl," she grinned. "How was your night with Ran and Blake?"

"Pretty special," the cowgirl answered. She had no intention of allowing Earlene to intimidate her.

The black woman handed her a flute of the champagne she'd just poured, and clinked their glasses. "To us."

"Us?"

"Oh, yes, baby girl. To you and me." She swayed to the couch and sat down, allowing the robe to fall open and display her long legs. They looked smooth. Earlene smiled as she followed Lila's eyes. "Tell me, that Ran is hot in the sack, isn't she?"

Lila stood for a moment, resting a hand on her hip as she sipped from her glass. "She's terrific."

Earlene laughed. "Blake, too."

The cowgirl cocked her head to one side. "You been there?"

This time Earlene's laugh was louder. "Oh, yes, baby girl. I've been there. They're both hot, but the two of them together, well... that's something else, don't you think?"

Lila nodded, feeling her wetness increase as her mind recollected the happenings of the previous night.

"Ran comes to me for some lovin', too, when she needs it," the black hair stylist continued.

"Really?"

Earlene gave one of those long laughs of hers and climbed to her feet. "Oh, yes. She loves my brand of black magic." She gave another long guffaw as she walked across to Lila and ran her free hand across the cowgirl's hair.

"You like black magic, baby girl?" she asked, leaning in and butterfly-kissing Lila's neck.

The hot cowgirl's moan was sufficient answer.

Earlene's hands slid to Lila's shoulders and softly began to massage them through the thin, silken material of her red blouse. "You ever been with a black woman, honey?"

The sexy blonde didn't speak at first, just nodded her head. "Only once," she eventually said.

"She good?"

"Fantastic."

"She's gonna be nothing compared to this black mamma," Earlene growled. It was a statement of fact, not a question.

The black woman slid her hands around Lila's waist, unbuttoning the bottom button of the red blouse and then working her way upwards. Pulling the two sides of the blouse apart, her hands cupped the blonde's tits, the hard nipples pushing into her warm palms.

"Oh, God..."

Earlene's lips were back on the cowgirl's neck, lightly kissing along her skin as she pulled the aroused blonde back into her. She took her time, kneading and manipulating Lila's majestic swells.

"Mmm, baby girl. These tits are divine. I'll be paying a lot of attention to these later, honey. But for now, d'you want me to check out your sweet pussy?"

With one hand still caressing her tits, Earlene dropped the other to pull up Lila's pleated skirt, her fingers easing to the waist of her thong, gently sliding underneath and down onto her smooth sex.

Lila's head fell forward onto the black woman's shoulder and she gave a long growl of arousal as Earlene gently tugged on her clit ring before slipping two fingers into her wet interior.

"Nice," Earlene breathed into Lila's ear as the cowgirl bucked against the probing fingers. "So nice, baby girl."

Without warning, she puilled her fingers away and fed them into the cowgirl's mouth, waiting until the blonde sucked her own juices from them before speaking again.

"In a while, you're gonna visit Earlene's bed," she breathed against Lila's ear. "But for now, you got some lovin' to do. Earlene's pussy needs a little attention..."

The hands on Lila's shoulder pressed the cowgirl downwards. Lila knew what the curvy, black woman wanted. She wanted it with a passion, too.

Slipping to her knees, she pulled the folds of the silk robe apart. Earlene's black pussy was covered with black curls, and she could smell the older woman's delicious musk. Ran's hair stylist dug her hands into Lila's blonde hair, pulling her head closer. "Come to mamma, baby girl..."

At first, Lila just stared at the intoxicating sight. Somehow, the thick black curls guarding the sweet lips were an aphrodisiac. Her eyes feasted on the pouty lips, then flicked to the already swollen clit begging to be sucked.

At first, her tongue was gentle, but the older woman's smell and taste had too powerful an effect. She ran her tongue along the wet folds, slipping it inside for a few seconds before pulling back a little to flick the hard bud. Her mouth took its time, alternating between sucking in the clit, and her soft tongue fucking, gradually building the pace.

"Oh, baby girl," Earlene husked, her fingers pulling Lila tighter. "Work that pussy, you little white girl. Work mamma's black pussy."

Earlene began to rotate her hips, so that Lila was pleasuring her while the black woman fucked herself against the cowgirl's face. "Yes, baby..."

She was gripping the cowgirl harder, rougher, moving her hips faster as she ground herself into Lila's face. The sexy blonde was struggling to breathe. Her lips and tongue were no longer instruments of pleasure. Instead it was her nose, mouth and chin that Earlene was using to satisfy herself.

Lila's hands went to the plump but still firm ass, steadying herself as the black woman's hips went into overdrive, dancing to an unseen lustful beat as she fucked the young, white face.

She was chanting now, over and over again. "Baby girl... baby girl... baby girl..."

The hot gush across Lila's face announced the inevitable, as did the black woman's piercing wail. She bucked, once, twice, three times... then again, before her grip on Lila's hair relaxed and the blonde cowgirl was able to breathe in some much needed air.

Falling back a little, Lila raised a hand to her face, running it across the panting black woman's syrupy love juice that seemed to cover every inch of her skin.

Without warning, she felt Earlene's hands tighten in her blonde locks and jerk her head upwards so she could stare into the piercing black eyes.

"Oh, baby girl, you're good. But Earlene is even better. I'm gonna make you howl like an animal..."

***

Inside Earlene's bedroom, the black woman stood Lila in front of the full-length mirror.

"Want to watch, honey?" she purred, pressing her large tits into Lila's back. Her robe was already at her feet. "Want to watch how a black bitch makes a white slut cum for her?"

Her hands slipped around to Lila's 36D's, and somehow the contrast in colour between the black fingers and the cowgirl's white skin was incredibly arousing. Lila watched in sensual fascination as the black hands gently began to fondle her incredibly sensitive breasts, feeling as much as hearing the heavy breathing pouring from her own mouth.

Her chest was tight with excitement as Earlene gently eased her hands from side to side under each breast, lifting them, kneading them, cupping them, allowing Lila a clear view while gently whispering in her ear. "Lila's black mamma's gonna devour those fantastic tits..."

Lila said nothing. How could she speak when her heart was pounding so hard, her breath was so erratic and her pussy was tingling the way it was?

She was entranced with the black and white image in the mirror. Her curvy body, naked except for the nude hold ups with their red, lacy tops, was completely under the control of the bigger, older woman.

Her eyes half closed as she watched Earlene's black hands continue to fondle her, not letting up. They were giving her a good working over -pulling and pinching her sensitive nipples so that they stood more erect and longer that she'd ever known.

"That good, baby girl?" Earlene asked, allowing Lila to watch her reflection as she ran her full lips along her shoulder, her dark tongue constantly flicking along her smooth, white skin. "Want more?"

She wrapped a firm arm across Lila's breasts and held her tight to her as her other hand snaked downwards, black across white, down her flat stomach, rubbing the silver belly button stud. Then they were moving again, down to the sensuous looking landing strip and on further to rub across the cowgirl's wetness.

Lila parted her thighs, grabbing Earlene's wrist to keep it there as she felt the beginning of a climax stirring somewhere in her loins. She held on as her knees buckled, the black arm across her tits tightening further to keep her from falling.

"Look, baby girl," Earlene breathed, as her black fingers strayed across the blonde's smooth, plump labial lips.

Lila's panting turned into a moan. "Fuck me," she begged.

"Oh, you have no idea, honey," Earlene breathed, sliding one finger, and then a second, inside the sticky wetness.

The sexy blonde moaned again cried, widening her legs to allow her soon to be lover better access.

Lila humped back against the working hand, as the mirror showed her face twist and contort in pleasure. The older woman stretched her thumb to rest in the tight cleft between Lila's ass cheeks, rimming her anus. The cowgirl let out a soft wail.

"Want to watch this black bitch make her white slut cum?" Earlene provocatively whispered again, her teeth biting down on Lila's earlobe.

The cowgirl clamped her legs together as she watched every piece of action in the mirror, as if she was watching a porn movie. Or even better, she was appearing in one.

They stayed that way; their gazes locked on one another's reflection, until Earlene increased the pace of her finger fucking and took the cowgirl to heaven.

It was like setting off an explosion.

***

Lila awoke on the bed.

"Welcome back, baby girl." It was Earlene's voice. Turning her head to the side, she saw the naked black woman lying beside her. "You passed out for a few seconds, honey, but that's okay. Gives you time to recover. You ready to become this black bitch's slut?"

It was a rhetorical question. Earlene grabbed Lila's blonde hair and dragged the blonde's mouth to her big tits.

Lila loved their size, their colour, their surprising firmness, the way the thick nipples felt in her mouth. She sucked and pleasured as if her life depended on it. Throughout, Earlene's thick hand constantly dragged her head from one tit to the other.

Suddenly, she pulled the blonde's head back up and they shared their first kiss, their lips parting, their tongues dancing back and forth with an urgency that ran to the cowgirl's hot cunt.

As Earlene bit into and then pulled down on Lila's lower lip, the black woman slid a leg across the blonde's stomach, between her thighs, intertwining their legs. Lila gasped as she felt the black cunt slide against hers, immediately finding the spot and grinding their clits together.

Tribbing with Ran had been sensational; with Earlene it was basic and raw. She felt the telltale surge in her loins.

"Oh, God..."

Earlene sat up a little and grabbed Lila's ass, pulling the cowgirl closer as she increased the pace.

"Oh, God..."

"Little white girl gonna cum?" she asked, dropping a hand to flick across Lila's clit.

Lila didn't just cum. It was like someone detonated a depth charge inside her body. She heard herself scream just before she blanked out.

***

This time when Lila came too, she felt a soft lapping between her legs. Dreamily looking downwards, the black woman's dark eyes were smiling into hers while her hot tongue was pushing slowly and deeply inside her.

Big, black hands wrapped under each of her white thighs, just above the nude hold ups with their red, lacy tops, as Earlene pulled the cowgirl hard against her face and her hungry mouth.

Lila threw her arms out to her sides and clutched the crumpled white sheets as a mini orgasm instantly ran through her.

"Mmmm... this little white girl tastes good," the big, black woman growled, as the blonde's body trembled. Her greedy mouth sucked in the juices as she slowed her tonguing to let Lila catch her breath.

Satisfied she had her attention again, Earlene dropped her head. Her tongue started to work the cowgirl harder and harder, not allowing her to relax for even a second.

Lila began to buck upwards as she felt another orgasm begin to build. This woman was fantastic. With her black hands stretching up to pull on the cowgirl's nipples, her ramming tongue took the blonde to heaven again.

Oh God! She spurted when she came. How long was it since she'd done that?

Earlene took it as her cue to rise from between the cowgirl's thighs.

"No," Lila moaned, wanting the black tongue on her pussy again. "Don't stop..."

"Don't worry, baby girl" Earlene grinned as she showed Lila she was wearing a strap on. "I'm not stopping. This black bitch is gonna fuck her little white slut."

Lila moaned as the big woman slipped her hands under her ass and pulled her to the end of the bed. She pulled each of the cowgirl's legs upwards, resting one either side of her head. Lila was exposed, helpless, and very, very aroused.

Even at twelve inches long, Lila was so well greased that the black phallus slipped easily inside her. The cowgirl gasped aloud, as full as she'd ever been. Immediately, she began to hump her pussy upwards.

Earlene smiled. "In a hurry, honey?"

She grinned as she gripped both Lila's legs and began to rhythmically fuck the cowgirl. She was an expert, her hips slowly pushing into the blonde and then gradually increasing the pace.

Soon, she was unrelenting.

Lila's face contorted as she felt a big one coming. Looking up, she saw Earlene's large breasts bouncing as the woman pounded her, her black face smiling at the continued assault.

"Little white girl likes being fucked by her black mamma?" Earlene moaned, suddenly bending forward. Lila's legs flopped over her shoulders as the black woman opened her wider, forcing her cock deeper.

Her hips bucked down against Lila's pussy like a well-oiled machine, quickly going into overdrive, pummelling downwards with a fierceness that made Lila light headed.

They both knew the cowgirl couldn't hold back.

"Let it go, baby girl," she breathed into Lila's ear, sensing the cowgirl was at her limit. "I want my little white slut to cum hard for her black bitch..."

It was all too much. Even for the hot, sexy, cowgirl. Within seconds she was there, her orgasm the biggest, loudest and longest of her young life.

And the black woman was only just starting...