Lilith's Emporium: The Beast Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

Troy's plane landed and he had not been able to get a hold of Stacy the whole time before and after his flight. He was starting to worry a little but he grabbed his bags and headed out to call a taxi if need be when he saw Stacy standing there by her car looking beautiful wearing a sundress with a big smile on her face. She ran over and jumped into his arms as he dropped his bag and held her as their lips locked together.

"I missed you." She said breaking the kiss.

"I missed you too, everything okay?"

"Now that your back, yeah everything is great!"

They got in the car and headed home as Troy asked "so how was your weekend, I did not hear from you much?"

"Yeah sorry, I had to take care of a few things."

"I see, hey wasn't there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh, yeah well, The person I talked to about my issues, well it was a hypnotist." Stacy said after spending a lot of time over the weekend trying to figure out how to explain why she was extremely horny all of a sudden

"A hypnotists?"

"Yeah, to get over my little problem?"

"Oh, is that why you were super in the mood before I left?"

"Yeah, I didn't think it would work as well as it did, but let's just say I really missed you this weekend."

"I see?" He said looking at her.

"Oh no, I didn't cheat on you or anything?"

"Of course, I'm just wondering where you're going with this, honestly I didn't think hypnosis worked that well."

"Neither did I, I tried to go back to see if they could dial back a little but would you believe the place was gone, just up and left overnight."

"Really, happens alot with places like that"

"Yeah I guess so, it's just I may have this issue for a while."

"Issue, you mean?"

"I need you, like once we get home I want you to fuck my brains out."

"Wow, you've never said that to me before."

"I'm sorry, I was trying to solve one problem and caused another."

"Don't be sorry, but you know you didn't have to do this, you know I love you right?"

"I do but, I just wanted to show it, but I guess Brandon fucked me up more than I wanted to admit."

"I'll punch him again if you want."

"Funny you should mention that, apparently he got mauled to death by a wolf or something, they found him in the woods dead."

"Shit, well I hate to say this but he had it coming."

"Yeah, I guess he did."

They continued on home mostly quiet as he held her hand. Once they got home and got upstairs Troy placed his luggage in the bedroom while Stacy went to the restroom. He went through his bag and pulled out a small box and headed to the living room to wait for Stacy who was heading back when he got there.

"Before you jump my bones I have a question to ask you."

"Okay?" She said with a worried look on her face.

She waited but then felt much more nervous when he dropped down to one knee and pulled a small black box out from behind his back. Stacy felt butterflies in her stomach as he opened the box and she saw a beautiful diamond ring staring at her sparkling in the light.

"Wow, so I guess I did a good job the other night?"

"I've had this for over a month now, whatever I can get, even if have to fuck you every night for the rest of my life to keep you satisfied, I will do my best!"

"Of course I'll marry you!" She said jumping down on him knocking him to the floor.

"Well that was easier than I thought."

"You punched my asshole ex boyfriend in the face for me, yeah it would have always been a yes." She said kissing him as the lust began to build in her again.

"So you still want me to fuck your brains out?"

"Here's a hint." She said before she started opening up his pants and leaning down close and whispering. "I'm not wearing and underwear." She said with a giggle as she jumped to her feet and walked over to the table bending over and lifting up her skirt.

Troy didn't take long before he stood up and walked over as she spread her legs giving him access. He took off his shirt and let his pants fall before he slid his throbbing cock up inside her hearing her moan out in pleasure as she leaned back. She slid down the top of her dress before he reached around a squeezed her breasts and sucked on the side of her neck sending chills down her spine. Her pussy was tight and squeezed his cock as he thrust himself repeatedly enjoying every second. Troy was actually quite happy with the new Stacy. Even though she lacked any sexual drive before he still wanted to marry her but now that she wanted it all the time it just made their relationship even better.

Stacy bit her lips as she felt him fuck her from behind. She could feel the animal lust inside her as she opened her eyes and looked across the table at the glass in the cabinet. She could see the black orbs where her natural green eyes were but she just smiled at her reflection and began to move her waist milking his cock as they both lost themselves in the moment of ecstasy. The Beast was there but it wasn't out for blood anymore, it wanted Troy to please it and Stacy was going to let him please them both for the rest of her life.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers