Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen," Buddy said. "I want you to meet my slut. I would call her a whore, but I haven't charged anyone to fuck her yet."

My knees started to buckle at this statement, but I caught myself.

"Are you crazy Bud?" Allen said. "This is your friend's wife; doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"Sure it means something." Buddy answered.

All of a sudden I got nervous. My first thought was that Allen was going to refuse to use Buddy's slut, or worse talk Buddy out of this course of action all together.

"It means we're going to have a great time fucking his hot wife."

Dummy me. I should have known better.

"What if Billy gets pissed. He's a big strong guy Buddy. I'm not sure that all three of us could take him."

"Don't worry about Billy. Billy's a pussy cat. Don't get me wrong he might get pissed. He might even leave the bitch, but he won't fight. The worst that will happen is that he will never talk to me again. If Billy never associating with me again means that I can fuck that cunt,..." He said pointing to my pussy. "Well, I can live with that. Most likely though he will sulk for a while and then he will most likely just watch us fuck the shit out of her. Who knows he might just be a total wimp and I might make him lick our sperm out of her cunt when we're through with her."

"That seems like a pretty big risk Buddy." Frank said.

Buddy smiled. "Cunt, go over to Frank and stick your ass in his face and spread your legs."

I hesitated for only a second. When I got in front of Frank I turned my ass to him bent at the waist and kicked my leg out so wide I almost fell.

Both Frank and Allen gasped.

"Do you think that is worth the risk?"

Frank swallowed hard and nodded.

"Go ahead, touch her." Buddy said

I looked back between my legs at my husband's friend as he slowly reach out with a trembling hand and lightly ran his fingers over my butt cheeks. Then his fingers sought my pussy, he spread my labia and two fingers disappeared into my dripping hole.

"Now tell me that pussy isn't worth putting up with whatever shit Billy tries."

Frank leaned in and licked my asshole. I shivered and pushed my ass back at him.

"God dammed she's hot." Frank said to no one in particular.

To me it was clear my body wanted to play, but my mind was keeping me from enjoying the ride. So I turned my confused and conflicted brain off, because this was going to happen whether I wanted it or not.

Frank licked my pussy and asshole several more times until he got a hair in his mouth and he spit it out.

"I left that for you guys." Buddy said magnanimously. "I thought you might enjoy whacking the hair off her cunt."

"I want to fuck it first." Allen said and tugged me over to him.

Frank complained. "Hey, I was eating that."

"You can eat it when I'm through."

"It'll be all sloppy then."

"Real men eat sloppy pussy." Allen quipped back.

Frank grumbled good naturedly. "Ok then put her so she can blow me while you're fucking her."

Allen turned me around and said. "On your knees Lilly." Then I heard him drop his pants not bothering to remove them because his shoes were still on his feet.

I got down on all fours and Allen pushed his dick into my soaked pussy and started sawing in and out. It felt great.

Then Frank disrobed and scooted his ass under me until his long cock hit me in the chin. I opened my eyes and slurped that white snake halfway down my throat. Franks cock was perfect for throat fucking. It was long, but not so fat that I couldn't swallow it right down with hardly a gag.

I couldn't see what Buddy was doing, but I heard him moving around. Then I caught a glimpse of him out of the corned of my eye. He had a video camera and was recording every gluttonous action I made while urgently banging and slobbering over the two cocks buried in my body. The camera excited me more and my body went into overdrive, doing everything I could to draw the sperm from these two men. In the space of only five or six minutes I had already had two climaxes and another was building.

Since I am on birth control I didn't worry about pregnancy, but way deep in the back of my brain shame would rush to the forefront because of what effect my actions were having on my marriage and my relationship with my husband. As quickly as I recognized its arrival I banished it from my consciousness, then the thought struck me. 'What if I wasn't on birth control?' That pushed my pending orgasm over the crest and all my muscles tightened. That triggered Allen, who yelled loud enough for Billy to hear at work. Then Frank unloaded down my throat. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to taste Franks cum, but then I thought 'There's always next time.'

Allen shuddered several times then he pushed me off of his cock and I fell forward on to Frank's stomach, as I lay there waiting to regain my breath I began gently licking the sweat off of his abdomen. I heard Allen behind me taking his clothes off and I thought. 'Good this isn't over.'

Buddy handed the camera off to Allen and pulled a strait backed chair from the dining room into the living room and sat down on it.

"Get up and sit on this slut."

Every time he called me a nasty name my insides did a little happy dance.

I hoisted myself up from the floor, faced him and straddled his legs. Then I lined his dick up with my pussy and reveled in the delicious feeling as it slid smoothly into my well lubricated cunt.

Buddy began sucking my tits and twisting the nipple that wasn't in his mouth while I worked myself up and down on his prick.

Buddy leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "Now that you have my cock slick from your nasty cunt, pull it out and shove it up your ass."

When he sat back he had a smirk on his face. The look seemed to be saying that he thought that I would rebel at this order.

I smiled back at him, rose up and realigned his dick so that it hit my asshole. I rubbed his sperm covered cock on my sphincter. Then I stuck him back in my cunt to lube him up some more. When I brought him back to my ass I pressed my bottom down slowly until the head slipped into my rectum. Once it was inside me I let go of his cock and bounced my ass down his pole until I was resting in his lap. It was tight and it hurt a little, but I was not about to refuse, even though it felt like he was stretching me a little more than Billy.

It felt so good to have his cock deep in my ass and when I started moving up and down his harry belly tickled my tummy. I lay my head on his shoulder and rhythmically fucked my rapist's cock into my bowels. It was heaven, so much so that I wondered if I could still consider him a rapist. By now I was a willing participant. Could I really say he was raping me any longer?

Buddy twisted his fingers in my hair and pulled my head off of his shoulder and pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me forcefully and I returned his kiss as wanton as any teenager sucking face with her boyfriend.

I heard a noise and looked behind me. Allen was inches from my asshole with the camera. I didn't know how long he had been there, but I would have bet my ass (funny I should say that) he got a shot of Buddy's cock when it first slid up into my butt. I was already anticipating watching this video.

Buddy grabbed my butt cheeks and began moving me up and down faster and faster. He was so strong he was literally jacking off using my ass. He was picking me up and slamming me down as hard as he could. I tried to help, but I seemed to interfere more than helped. So I let my body go limp and he pounded me even harder. I felt like a rag doll with a log up her ass. When I saw that Buddy was about to lose it I tightened my asshole and that triggered my climax and I squirted all over him again. His belly and groin were awash with my pussy juice. The chair and the rug were soaked and Buddy was pumping his sperm deep into my bowels for the first time.

When he finished, I lay my head back on his shoulder and sighed. We just sat there and soaked in the post coital bliss. I saw Allen put down the camera and kiss the nap of my neck as Frank reached between Buddy and I and played with my tits.

Buddy told the guys to back off and instructed me to get everyone a beer. I got up and held my hands over my cunt and asshole to keep the cum from leaking out.

"Stop that. Let that shit run out of you. Sluts should have sloppy cunts after they have been fucked. I shrugged and let a river of cum fall out of my body. I rubbed my left hand that was full of sperm on my tits and my right went into my mouth and I licked it clean. I looked at the mess I was making and decided I could clean it up later. When I walked into the kitchen I almost slipped on the tile so I made a mental note to be a little more careful as I walked. I got four beers from the fridge and brought them back to the boys.

Allen and Fred were hard as rocks again. Buddy still sat in the wet chair his dick was soft and I wasn't surprised. Billy was usually only good for one shot sometimes two, Buddy had already had lost his nut three times just this morning.

Buddy interrupted my train of thought. "Let's go for a swim."

I looked at Bud and wondered if I should say something. We had a tall wooden fence around our back yard, but many of our neighbors could see into our yard from their second story windows. I decided to risk it.

"Our neighbors can see, should we wear suits?"

"Nah, fuck'em, if they ain't seen naked people by now it's high time they did."

I went and got towels leaving pecker tracks everywhere I went. My body felt great, serene and relaxed and still a little bit horney.

I didn't like that everyone was going into my backyard naked, but Buddy was in control and I was not going to dispute his orders. What happens happens.

Buddy put the camera on top of the towels and I carried them out and placed them on the table next to the lounge chairs. All of the guys casually walked into the pool sipping their beers and I followed them. Allen and Frank immediately began to fondle my tits and pussy as Buddy leaned back against the pool wall and watched them play with me. I jacked their cocks and from time to time I would duck under the clear blue water and suck them into my mouth.

The cool water felt good against my skin and the areas that were normally covered when you are in the pool felt naughty being exposed.

Frank came up from behind me, grabbed my ankles and pulled my back against his chest. When he did this my crotch was exposed, frog like. Then he walked me over to one of the pool return jets and held my pussy in its pressure stream. It felt different, exciting different. My cunt flared open and the water rushed inside me. Part of the powerful water stream was hitting my clit and in only a minute or so I was coming.

Then he rotated me up until the water stream hit my asshole. It tickled at first until he brought my ass so close to the jet that he practically gave me an enema. Enough water got up inside me that I felt like I had to take a shit, so I told Frank to let me down before I turned the water brown. When he did I ran to the bathroom and expelled the water and Buddy's sperm into the toilet. I put some pain ointment on my asshole because it was a little raw.

I got more beers and returned to the back yard. I was surprised when I saw our neighbor Jim talking with Buddy and the boys. I started to turn around and go back into the house when Buddy saw me and crooked his finger for me to come to him. My face went red but I followed instructions.

I handed everyone a beer and gave Jim mine. The slut always goes without if there is a shortage.

Jim and his wife have been our neighbors for three of the past four years that Billy and I have lived here. He has always been the perfect gentleman, even though I have caught him checking out my ass and looking down my top. Jim's in his early fifties I guess. He's a clean cut next door neighbor / accountant type. He's thin, with greying hair at the temples and thick glasses that make his eyes look bigger than they really are. His wife is a nurse and works during the day. Jim works for the newspaper on the graveyard shift. I don't normally see Jim this early in the day.

My neighbor did not seemed surprised that I was naked, nor did he seem uncomfortable standing fully clothed chatting with three naked men on lounge chairs.

Buddy said to me. "Jim happen to see us in the pool and came down to say hello, isn't that nice of him."

"Yes." I said forcing a smile. I could see where this was headed and I was hoping that it wouldn't turn into a train wreck. "Jim has always been a very nice man." I was hoping to appeal to his morals and he would return to his home.

"Don't you think you should ask Jim if he would like to join us for a swim?"

"Certainly." I responded through gritted teeth. "Jim, won't you join us for a swim."

The entire time this conversation transpired Jim was ogling my body.

"Oh uh, yes...yes of course, I'd love to, but I don't have a swim suit, sorry."

"That's ok Jim." Buddy offered magnanimously. "You're among friends, just strip down to your birthday suit and use that. Right Lilly?"

"Shure, why not." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. I don't know why I even tried, When I saw him talking to Buddy I knew I was going to end up fucking him.

Jim kicked his loafers off and stripped his shirt over his head. Then he dropped his shorts and stepped out of them. I thought. 'Doesn't anyone wear underwear anymore?' For an old guy Jim was in fairly good shape. He had a small roll of lose white skin around his waist. The main thought that ran through my head looking at Jim naked was 'White.' Jim's skin was so white it hurt my eyes as the sun reflected off it. My neighbor's dick was already hard as was everyone's, even Buddy's.

Buddy picked up the camera. "Lilly, my dear, you have guests to entertain." Then he began directing my next sexual adventure. "Allen, pull the cushion off that lounge chair and lay it on the grass over there, then lay face up on it." Allen did as instructed. "Lilly, straddle Allen and stick his cock in your cunt and sit down on it." When I completed the task he told Frank. "Shove that skinny dick up her ass."

Boy was I glad I put that ointment on my butt.

Frank hunched down behind me and worked every inch if that long cock up my ass. I felt full and that felt good. I almost couldn't wait for the fucking to begin.

Buddy continued. "Jim, straddle Allen and feed her your cock. She loves cum, so giver her all you have." Buddy laughed and yelled, "ACTION."

I had never had two dicks in me at the same time, now I had three and it felt great. Especially the two south of the border, those two alone got my cum motor running. The one in my mouth was an added bonus, or should I call it an added boner.

Allen and Frank were really doing all the work, except for the blow job. I tried to move with them, but again I was creating more problems than I was solving. So I held my body as firm as I could and did that kegel thing off and on to tighten my muscles around their cocks. At least I did it whenever I could concentrate, because between Jim fucking my face and all the pleasure happening between my legs it was hard to stay focused on squeezing down on their dicks.

Whenever I did squeeze down I would cum and I would lose Jim's cock from my mouth as the sensation wracked through my body. I didn't need to worry about losing Jim's dick. He was always there at the ready to shove it back into my mouth after I came.

Despite the interruptions, Jim came first and deposited some of the sweetest cum I have ever tasted into my mouth. It wasn't a lot, but it tasted great. I held it in my mouth savoring the taste till it mixed completely with my saliva.

Jim staggered back and sat on one of the chairs. Allen and Frank were getting close to coming. With Jim's cock out of my mouth I was able to focus on squeezing down on their pricks and that kept me busting nuts over and over. First Frank yelled and then Allen and together they filled my body with baby batter. I didn't want them to pull out, but Frank had a cramp and Allen said we were crushing him. Sperm poured out of my holes as their cocks slipped from my body.

I heard Jim whisper something to Buddy, but I couldn't tell what he said.

Buddy looked surprised, but told Jim, "Knock yourself out."

I was kneeling on the lounge cushion trying to get my act together when Jim slid under me and pulled my pussy to his face. I felt his tongue probe both my ass and my cunt, sucking and slurping up the slimy mess. I was so sensitive that when he hit my clit I sprayed a whole mouthful of slime into his vacuuming oral cavity. No one has ever done anything like that to me and I was immediately in love with his mouth. I started humping his face and I rode the bridge of his nose dragging it over my clit time after time.

Every eight or tenth stroke I would cum on his face. After six or seven orgasms I fell over into the grass exhausted. Jim followed my spermy cunt and began lapping up cum like a dog chasing steak drippings.

You know how it feels when someone tickles you and won't stop. What once was pleasurable turns to pain and you can't catch your breath. That's what Jim was doing to me. I was screaming for him to stop and kicking with my legs. Finally I was able to roll against the fence and curl up into a ball keeping my cunt covered so he couldn't get at me.

Finally Jim realized I was upset and backed off. After I calmed down, he apologized and hung his head like a little puppy. I felt sorry for him and hugged him and told him it was ok.

I said. "Next time don't do it so long and if I tell you to stop then stop. Ok?"

Jim apologized again and was glad that there might be a 'next time'.

Buddy wanted to fuck my ass and wouldn't be deterred even though I asked him to give me a few minutes rest. No chance, he plugged my butt right then. It felt good and I got into it despite my fatigue and we came together. Jim wanted to suck Buddy's sperm out of my ass but I told him he wasn't getting that tongue anywhere near my pussy for the rest of the day.

Buddy said. "Look cunt, I will decide if Jim sucks your cunt or not."

I looked at Buddy and said "Yes sir. Sorry, I forgot I'm just a cunt."

Buddy acknowledged my apology with a nod. Jim looked at him expectantly, but thankfully he didn't tell my neighbor he could suck my ass.

I asked Buddy if I could go back in the pool and he flipped a hand that to me said go away, do whatever you want. I swam around for a little while, letting the cool water relax me. I stuck my cunt up to one of the jets and flushed it out. I thought about doing my, ass but figured I might need the lubrication later.

The sun was high and I was getting hungry not to mention pink.

"Sir, are you hungry?"

Buddy looked at me. "What you got?"

"I have some lunch meat I could make sandwiches."

"I'm in." said Allen.

Buddy glared at Allen, but said nothing.

"Ok do it, but bring us some beer first.

"There are only two beers left sir." I explained.

Jim spoke, "I got a case of Miller Light in the fridge."

"Go get it." Buddy told him.

I went in and started making sandwiches. Jim came in a few minutes later with a case of cold beer. I took three out of the case and took them outside to the boys. Buddy patted my ass and told me what a beautiful body I had. I thanked him and returned to the kitchen. Jim was sitting at the breakfast nook watching me move about the kitchen.

"I just want to tell you how sorry I am for upsetting you."

"It's ok Jim. Now you know what not to do."

"I know, I just feel like I should explain, that's all."

I didn't say anything. I figured if he wanted to explain it was ok with me. I guess he took my silence as permission to speak.