Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made Jim tell me what they had said in detail. When he finished I told him to tell me again. Jim told me how excited Billy was when he called Buddy and asked to meet him. I wish I could be a fly on the wall of Audrey's bar. I got horney just thinking about Billy giving my body to Buddy.

Jim wanted to eat me again but I told him I wanted to save it for Billy. I was going to fuck the shit out of him tonight. I told Jim I wouldn't clean myself out and if he came over after Billy left for work he could suck my husband's sperm from my pussy. His eyes lit up and he hugged me.

Jim told me goodnight and left me with my thoughts as I waited for the love of my life to return home.

It was almost ten o'clock when Billy got home. I was in my newly laundered sleep shirt and nothing else watching TV.

Epilogue

Billy and Lilly enjoy a rich, satisfying and loving marriage. Thanks to Buddy James. The couple regularly indulged in forced gangbangs and a little bondage at the whim of Mr. James, that's what they call Buddy now, that or Sir. Lilly had her pubic hair and arm pit hair removed by laser.

The couple has five kids and another on the way. Mr. James made Lilly get off the pill soon after he first fucked her. No one knows who the fathers are, but everyone knows who daddy is.

It is not unusual to have one or more of Billy's friends drop by, strip Lilly and fuck her in the living room while everyone is watching TV. Once when Lilly's mother was visiting Buddy came in, pulled Lilly out of her chair, placed her elbows on the dining table, flipped her dress over her back and fucked her while everyone was eating dinner.

When Buddy left without so much as a word her mother asked. "How come I didn't get desert like she got."

Lilly called Jim, the neighbor next door, who fucked Lilly's mom then he ate the cum out of her pussy.

Lilly's mom visits much more often now.