Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was my fantasy,...what I did out there, or at least most of it. I have been after my wife for years to do a threesome with me. God your husband is a lucky man.

'Yeah right.' I thought. 'If only he knew.'

Jim continued. "I would give anything to have a slut like you for a wife."

"Uh, thank you? I guess."

"No, I mean it. You're so beautiful and you fuck and suck like you love it. If you were my wife you'd have cock in you all the time. That is except when I'm eating you. Anyway I guess what I'm saying is that eating pussy that is full of someone else's sperm has been my life's goal. I figured I would die before it would ever happen and when it did, I couldn't get enough. So now you know why I did what I did."

I smiled at him and walked over to where he was and kissed him on the cheek. "Well if you try and control yourself I'm pretty sure Buddy will let you do it again. I liked it a lot until it just got to be too much."

"I understand and I promise it won't happen again. Only next time I want to be under you while he's fucking you. I want to see his cock close up fucking your cunt and I want to catch the cum in my mouth when he pulls out. Jesus that would be so hot."

His cock was stiff as a board. I reached down and jacked him a couple of times.

"Well, let's see if we can make that happen."

"Oh God I hope so. I would do anything for you if you would do that for me."

I walked to the back door and yelled out, "LUNCH."

Three naked men single filed through the back door.

As we ate Buddy told us we only had three more hours of fucking time left. I told him of Jim's desires.

Bud didn't say anything, but I got the impression he thought it might be fun, at least once anyway.

After we ate the four of them took me to Billy's and my bed and fucked me as many ways as they could think of. Double penetration, triple penetration, two cocks in my cunt at the same time. Buddy even put me in the shower and had everyone piss on me. I didn't like that so much, but I figured if Bud saw that I didn't like it, pissing on me would be one of the things he would make me do whenever he could. Jim got his fantasy twice that afternoon and then he cleaned me out when everyone was spent. That morning I must have had twenty orgasms and another ten or twelve in the afternoon.

When our paly time was up I still had my pussy hair. Buddy didn't say anything further about shaving me. I had no doubt I would lose it eventually and I was perfectly comfortable waiting for Buddy to make the call whenever that might be.

When they all left I was exhausted, but I couldn't rest because needed to clean up the house and get the sex smell out of it.

I took a shower, got dressed and began cleaning up. Then there was a knock at my back door.

It was Jim. He wanted to know if he could just lick and suck my pussy for a little while.

"No Jim, I have to get the house cleaned up before Billy gets home.

He said. "Oh, no problem, I'll help."

I was doubtful; most men can't clean worth a shit, but I figured some help was better than none. Jim was a God send. He cleaned better than I did. He cleaned the tops of things I couldn't reach. He vacuumed and scrubbed cum stains from the rug and chairs. Some he licked up before he scrubbed them. Then he got out my old hair dryer and dried all the wet spots. In less than two hours we had the house Mr. Clean clean.

Bill wasn't due home for another forty-five minutes. So I had a glass of wine and Jim sucked my pussy even though it was clean. He didn't attack it like he had in the yard; he just lazily licked my slit. Occasionally he would tease my clit, but he wasn't trying to get me to cum he just wanted me to juice up a little so he could clean me out. It was very relaxing. Every slut should have a dedicated pussy licker.

While Jim was purring between my thighs we talked like two girlfriends.

Jim asked. "Since cleaning the house before Bill got home seemed urgent, I'm guessing that he doesn't know you are fucking other men."

"Right, he doesn't know and I don't know how to tell him. I want to, I think I should, but I am afraid."

"How long has this been going on?"

"This is the first time. Buddy came in my house this morning and turned me into his slut. I could not resist the man."

"Really? I thought you have been doing this for a couple of months or more, seeing as how you seem to be so at ease with it. I wonder if Buddy can turn my wife into a slut." He said absentmindedly.

"I wasn't easy with it at first, but after the first couple of fucks I realized I couldn't stop him so I might as well enjoy it as much as possible."

"You know Bill is going to find out eventually, especially if Buddy keeps doing it the way he is. It's like he doesn't care if Bill knows or not."

"Buddy doesn't care. He isn't going to be the one who tells Billy, but he isn't hiding it either. I know Billy will find out soon, so I need to be the one to tell him. Hopefully we can keep this marriage together. I love my husband, despite what anyone might think."

"Why don't I talk to him? Let me see where his head is at. If he's anything like me he will help you fuck as many guys as you want."

"I don't really want to fuck a bunch of guys, ...at least I didn't until this morning. Buddy turned something on that might be very hard to turn off. I like the idea of you finding out which way my husband might lean. It would help me decide how to go about telling him."

"Ok, it's settled then. After you have dinner turn on the back porch light and I will come over and ask Bill to help me with an urgent problem."

I kissed Jim on the fore head and walked him to the door.

Lilly Chapter 2

Point of view Jim Jefferies next door neighbor

It was about seven when Lilly turned on the porch light. I walked over to the William's house and knock on the front door. Lilly answered the door and turned to face the living room.

"Honey, Jim is here. He says he needs to speak with you."

I watched Bill get up and stroll to the door. Lilly kissed him on the cheek and said "I love you." And she left.

"Bill, I really need your advice. Can you spare some time right now to talk?"

"Well, I was watching TV and I had a pretty hard day."

"I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important. Please I don't know who else to talk to."

"Ok, come on in."

"No I can't do that. Lilly might hear and that would be terrible. Let's walk to the park down the street."

"Let me get my jacket."

On the way to the park I asked Bill. "We have known each other for...what three years now?"

Bill nodded.

In that time I think we have gotten to know each other pretty well. Not best friends, but pretty good friends. Right? We get along as neighbors. Right? That's got to count for something. Right?"

Bill nodded again.

"What I need to talk to you about is real personal, so you can't say anything to anybody. Especially Lilly. Ok?

Bill nodded.

"Ok, here goes. Now don't laugh or ridicule me. I'm serious about this. So be cool. Ok?

Bill nodded.

I looked directly into Bills eyes. "I want my wife to fuck other men."

Bill's eyes got as big as saucers and he choked out the word. "What?"

"I want my wife to have sex with other men, lots of them."

"Whoa Jim. I like your wife, but I couldn't cheat on Lilly."

"No no. I'm not asking you to fuck my wife. I'm asking you to help me figure out a way to get my wife to fuck other men."

"How would I know how to get her to do that?"

"I don't know. You're a young handsome guy. I figured you would know or at least have an idea where to start."

"Well I don't and I'm uncomfortable talking about this."

"I'm uncomfortable too. It's an uncomfortable subject, but you gotta help me Bill, Please, I'm begging you."

"Fuck me." Bill muttered. "Does your wife even like to have sex?"

"Fuck is the word Bill. Does my wife like to fuck?"

"Ok, Does she?"

"Not really."

"Then how are you going to get her to have...to fuck other men?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking you. It's just when I think of her fucking other guys I get hard as an iron bar."

Bills eyes kind of went blank for a second and he adjusted his dick in his pants.

"Well, if she doesn't want to have sex, then you'll have to force her."

"Oh, I couldn't do that. I'm not that kind of guy. I could ask her or plead with her, but I couldn't force her."

Bill said. "Yeah, me neither."

"You have thought about this haven't you? You've thought about Lilly fucking other men."

"NO! Never. I would never do that. I love Lilly and she loves me. I would never want to share her with another man."

"Me thinks thou protest too much."

"What?"

"Oh nothing, just something Shakespeare wrote."

"Come on, be honest. You have thought about Lilly showing herself off, maybe flashing her naked pussy at other men. I know you have."

Bill gave me a guilty look and hung his head.

"I knew it. So how had you planned to get Lilly to do these things?"

"I don't know. I've thought and thought, but I can't come up with a good way to get the ball rolling. I've been afraid to even suggest any extramarital activity because I think she will probably get mad at me."

"Well I know my Sara will not do it herself. Someone is going to have to make her or blackmail her or something. If not she'll die with cobwebs in her cunt. And I know I don't have the balls to make her."

Bill laughed. "Yeah, I love Lilly too much to try and make her do something like that even though I think she might like it."

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know, just a hunch. Some of the things she says and sometimes even though we have good sex I feel like I'm not enough, like she could go a couple of more hours or something."

"Do you think Lilly would do a gangbang?"

Bill shrugged. "Only she knows for sure, but deep down I think she want's something more sexually but, I would never initiate it, or even suggest it."

"Would you like to see her do a gangbang."

""Oh God help me. Fuck yes. That would be the hottest thing I could think of."

"So you would let her fuck other men if you could find someone who would be willing to force her? Someone that you trusted not to push her too far."

"In a heartbeat, but I don't know anyone like that."

"You don't? What about that guy I met at your Bar-B-Que... I think his name was Bud or Buddy something."

"Buddy James?"

"Yeah, I think that's him. He seemed like a ball buster when it comes to women."

"Lilly doesn't like him."

"All the better, she isn't supposed to like someone who's forcing her to fuck other men."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

Billy pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Hey Bud, I need your help with something."

Lilly chapter 3

Point of view Buddy James bull

I was feeling fantastic. I just got me a beautiful new slut, fucked her, fucked with her and I was on top of the world. My only problem was Billy Williams. I played it off with the guys that Billy wouldn't be a problem when he found out I now controlled his wife's cunt. The truth is, I once saw Billy nearly kill a guy for slapping a girl Billy didn't even know.

We were on a road trip to Vegas. Just Billy and I we were walking down the strip and we heard a commotion in an ally. I didn't want to get involved, but Billy rushed in like a fucking super hero. I don't know if the chick was this guy's girlfriend or if he was her pimp, but he was slapping her hard in the face until Billy grabbed his wrist.

The guy looked at Billy with hate in his eyes and death on his face. Billy still had the guy's wrist holding that arm immobile when the guy let go of the girl with his other hand and slugged Billy square in the jaw.

Billy blinked like he couldn't believe the guy actually hit him. The guy swung again. My friend dogged with the slightest movement of his head. Then he jerked the guy around and drove his fist flat into the guy's face. The stranger's nose exploded into a mass of snot and blood. The guy was still standing and Billy hit him with a haymaker right, then a left and another right and then the guy collapsed and lay unconscious at his feet.

The girl was screaming and she jumped on Billy's back, hitting him in the head with everything she had. She pulled his hair. She could have been a fucking mosquito for all the effect she had on Billy. My friend just stood there, almost as though he didn't accept that he had beaten the bleeding man on the filthy asphalt.

I pulled the woman off his back and she elbowed me in the eye. I dropped her on the prone man and grabbed Billy's wrist and pulled him from the ally. We left Vegas within the hour. We never heard anything from any authorities.

Billy didn't want to talk about it and made me promise that I would never say anything to anybody and I never have.

***

My cell phone rang. It was Billy. "Hey Bud, I need your help with something."

"Sure man what do you need?"

"I can't tell you over the phone. I need to talk in person."

"When?"

"As soon as you can meet me."

"I'm at Audrey's Bar. I'll wait for you if you hurry."

"Be right there. Give me twenty minutes."

I hung up the phone. I immediately wondered if he knew what I had done to his wife today. Had Lilly told him? I didn't think so, he didn't sound like an irate husband on the phone.

I decided that I would just wait and see what my friend wanted.

***

Lilly Chapter 4

Point of view Billy Williams husband

After talking to my neighbor I began to believe that I just might be able to get my wife to have sex with other men. I have been thinking about how to make it happen for almost two years. Hell I have fantasized about it for much longer. All I have to do to get a boner is to think about Lilly getting fucked by a big dicked stud or envision her with a strangers cock in her mouth.

Lilly has let slip from time to time little hints that makes me believe she might be open to extra marital encounters. But I know Lilly pretty good and she holds herself on a pretty tight reign. When we make love she loosens those reigns enough to enjoy herself. She likes sex, but I feel she is holding herself back.

She can let herself go a controlled amount when we are alone, but when she is around other men, especially dominate men, she's tight as a banjo string.

When Jim mentioned that Buddy James might be someone that could loosen that string, maybe even cut it altogether, a light went on in my head. I was dismayed that I hadn't seen it before. I guess I was blinded by the fact Lilly got more up tight around Buddy than any other person we know. I thought she hated him, but now I realize it wasn't hate, it was fear. She feared Buddy, because she knew that he could break her out of her shell, break her down, dominate her. Something I knew that I couldn't do.

That's when I decided to go for broke and call Bud and ask him to make my wife his slut. I've known Buddy since high school. He was never what anyone would call handsome or even decent looking. Buddy was and always has been a slob and a jerk to females. Despite his appearance he never lacked for pussy. He didn't date a lot of girls, but he sure fucked a lot of them. I never really noticed before, but I didn't know one girl that said that she liked Buddy, but a lot of them let him stick his cock into them.

"Hey Buddy, thanks for meeting me."

"Sure bro, sup?"

"I want to ask you to do a very important favor for me. It will probably take up a lot of your time and I have no idea how long it will last. I do however believe you will enjoy doing this favor."

"I don't know Billy. I'm a pretty busy man. When you say you don't know how long it will last, what are you talking about, a few days weeks, months?"

"Could be years."

"Years! Shit, no way man. I'm not going to commit myself for thirty days much less for years."

"Well actually, since you will be the driving force behind this favor, I suppose you could stop anytime you want to. I just don't think you're going to want to stop.

"Not Likely Billy boy. It's more likely that I won't start."

"But you haven't even heard what the favor is."

"I don't think I want to hear about this favor. I'm basically a lazy guy. I have enough shit on my plate. Why I would want to shovel some of yours on to it?"

"I guess because mine smells like pussy."

"What the fuck you talking about Billy?"

I cleared my throat and looked Bud in the eyes. "I want you to make my wife your slut."

I thought Buddy would be shocked, or at least surprised. But he was neither. At first his face showed nothing then a slow smile spread across it. "You,... Billy Williams want me to fuck your wife super-hot wife. You want to me to make Lilly into a slut. You want me to turn her into a cunt that will fuck or suck anyone I tell her to. You want me to make her into a sex toy for MY enjoyment.

I swallowed even though my mouth was dry. "Yes."

"What do you get out of it?"

"I want to be a part of it. I want to watch and join the fucking. That is if I am available. I'm sure there could be times I would have to work or something when you are using her."

"IF I did this. I would have total control over your wife's body. You would not be able to interfere or control my actions. You could not counter my demands or instructions."

"I've known you for a long time Buddy. I know you can be a major pain in the ass and act like a pure asshole. I know you have a nasty mind, but I don't think you would do anything that would injure Lilly. Humiliate her sure, punish her absolutely, but hurt her more than whelps on her skin... not possible. That's why I can ask this favor of you and trust that my wife will be safe."

"You're probably right, but I wouldn't bet my WIFE on it if I were you. I could end up fucking with you."

"What do you mean?"

I could have her cut you off. Make you suffer without being able to get sex from your wife. I could humiliate you too. I could make you eat her sloppy cunt after twenty men had fucked her."

I couldn't hide my interest in that suggestion and Buddy saw it.

"Ahh, so you want to be made to eat her cream pie. Do you want to suck dicks and get fucked up the ass too."

I felt my face burning with shame. "I'm not so sure about getting it up the ass."

"Haha. I thought I knew you Mr. Williams. I mean I always knew you were a pussy, but I didn't know you were a fag too."

I hung my head, but didn't retract my request. Not that it made any difference at this point. I knew Bud was going to dominate my wife sexually now even if I didn't want him to and now that I had stepped into my own shit he was going to fuck with me too. I had just pushed the bolder down the hill and there was no way in hell to stop it until it reached the bottom, what worried me was the potential of Lilly, me, or others getting crushed by that bolder.

Lilly chapter 5

Point of view Buddy James

I couldn't believe my friend wanted me to turn his wife into a slut when I had already done it. I was amazed that I could have such luck. I thought there would be some consequences to screwing a friend's wife and making her my whore, but apparently not.

Lilly chapter 6

Point of view Lilly Williams wife

I almost shit when Jim told me Billy wanted me to be a slut. I thought my husband was more possessive than that. I thought he was going to be really upset. I mean how many men could there be out there that want their wives to whore their asses all over town.

Well according to Jim there are a lot of them. He showed me multiple web and porn sites dedicated to slut wives and Cuckolded husbands and all manner of sexual deviants from s&m and bondage to huge gangbangs.

I wondered how Buddy would handle the situation. Would he tell Billy that I was already his slut or would he play it out and let my husband think it was his idea and draw Billy into our perverse games a little at a time? If I knew Buddy whatever he chose it would be degrading to both me and my husband.