All Comments on 'Lily's Fantasy's'

by ECHoney

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Too much of a college boy fantasy for me. Not badly written, but ...

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
what a wonderful friend you are...

Nice fantasy... enjoyed it my self, loved the balloon ride...... the most

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Silly

When you use a unique setting like a hot air balloon, you should do a little research before. If you had even watched just one youtube.com video of a balloon ride, you would notice that the pilot must fly the balloon constantly. Just to keep it in straight and level flight, the pilot is making at least a couple 3-10 second blasts every minute of flight. He could stand there with his hand up on the valve while she gave him a blow job, but there is no way he could have done anything for her on that cushion. They would have been screaming out of the sky in a couple of minutes of inattention.

A hot air balloon wouldn't be "anchored" in place. The crew member would be around the basket holding it down with their weight. Since the pilot was absent (not likely), a crew member would be inside the balloon keeping the temperature up. Just like in flight, a lot of heat is lost through the balloon envelope so someone has to constantly provided short blasts from the burners to keep it inflated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

I loved imagining I was the wife! Got really wet, THANKS!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

That was very hot! I have a Hotwife and absolutely love......and I would love it if she did something like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous