Limited Dating Options Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But here they were, and Wynonna was struggling to control herself, as she was just enjoying herself so much, even though her heart was breaking at the sound of Waverly's cries, part of her silently begging Waverly to tell her to stop.

Then Wynonna realised something, Waverly was wet. Her little pussy was now so wet it had soaked through Wynonna's jeans, and the only reason that Wynonna hadn't realised sooner was because she was just so engrossed in the spanking.

Armed with this information Wynonna smiled wickedly for a moment, and then allowed her frustration over this whole thing to wash over her.

All her frustration, anger, and inner pain filled her to start giving Waverly everything she'd got, until she was brutally beating Waverly's rapidly bruising butt. Which was very therapeutic, and while Wynonna felt a little guilty for it Waverly continued not offering up any real protest.

Waverly seriously considered it as the pain became almost unbearable, but it was just as therapeutic for her as she guessed it was for Wynonna.

After all, while Wynonna had played her part in their fight Waverly couldn't help feel that she should shoulder most of the blame. See, she had got everything she ever wanted. The one person she desired over anything.

Even literally prayed to be with, no matter how 'wrong' it was. And could she just be grateful? No, in mere weeks of getting what she wanted she kissed someone else, and lied about it. Then she used it to hurt Wynonna during their fight. And reminded Wynonna that she had abandoned her, Waverly hitting her sister right where it hurt.

So yeah, she deserved this. And more importantly if it meant she got to keep Wynonna and their unconventional relationship Waverly would happily bend over to take a butt beating like this every day.

She would do anything for Wynonna. She just loved her so damn much, and she had selfishly risked what they had, and right now Waverly didn't even really know why.

Well, she did, but in that moment it didn't seem worth it. It didn't feel like anything could be worth it to risk the greatest happiness she had ever known, this agony easily worth the pure bliss of being in Wynonna's strong arms or the ecstasy of being fucked by her big sister.

Also while Waverly had expected she might kind of enjoy a spanking as long as it was not too hard she hadn't been prepared for just how wet Wynonna punishing her would make her. Part of her was deeply ashamed for it, Waverly particularly blushing when at the beginning the cry she let out clearly came with an undertone of pleasure which she just couldn't prevent.

Even now Wynonna was brutally beating her ass Waverly still enjoyed the fact that this made her feel so submissive, a feeling she'd had throughout the spanking, which seemingly confirmed she was not only a natural bottom but a sub too.

She, she was a pain slut. Fuck, Waverly Earp, who everybody in Purgatory thought was sweet and innocent, was the type of perverted slut who got off on pain, that revelation making Waverly whimper pathetically.

Despite all that Waverly was relieved when Wynonna finally stopped, giving the younger of the two sisters some much-needed time to recover and process what just happened. It was only then Waverly realised she was crying.

She wasn't sure when it started exactly, but because her eyes were flooded and tears were running right down her cheeks it couldn't have been that recent, and yet Wynonna had obviously been so mad that she had ignored them or simply not heard them.

The latter was most likely given how loudly the sound of each strike and Waverly's squeals had been, and the way Wynonna pulled her up into her arms and started frantically apologising.

"I'm sorry Waves, I'm so sorry." Wynonna more or less repeated a few times as poor little Waverly whimpered and cried into her arms while Wynonna did her best to hold her little sister while caressing her butt. Just to soothe Waverly, or at least that was what Wynonna told herself, before she softly asked, "Was that too much?"

To Wynonna's surprise Waverly replied, "No."

Wynonna frowned, "Are you sure?"

"I deserved it." Waverly said firmly, pulling back slightly so she could look at her big sister, before blushing, "I, I enjoyed it. Couldn't you tell?"

"Well, yeah..." Wynonna grinned, reaching down with one hand and rubbing Waverly's still extremely wet cunt, causing her kid sister to gasp. Then Wynonna added guiltily, "But at the end there-"

"I deserved it." Waverly said even more firmly than before, and then softening her tone as she added, "And I'm sorry for before."

"Me too." Wynonna said softly, pulling her hand away from her little sister's snatch for this important conversation, "God Waverly, I'm so sorry. For everything."

"It's okay." Waverly said softly, before smiling, "It's actually kind of nice."

Wynonna raised an eyebrow, "How do you figure?"

"That was our first fight as a couple." Waverly smiled, "An important milestone in any relationship."

Wynonna scoffed, "That was not our first fight. We've fought plenty of times, before and after we started banging each other."

"I mean first real fight." Waverly pointed out, before adding coyly, "It's just a pity that we made up before we could have hate sex. I hear it's really hot."

"Oh it is." Wynonna grinned, standing up while still holding Waverly tight, "But we don't have too be mad to have hate sex."

It was Waverly's turned to raise an eyebrow, "Don't we?"

"Na, we can fake it." Wynonna shrugged, "Or I can just be rough with ya." . "Well, ya do know how much I like it rough." Waverly said in a husky voice, lowering her gaze to her sister's lips and then leaning in.

"In that case." Wynonna grinned, dropping Waverly on the bed and playfully ordering her, "You can kiss my ass. Literally."

Wynonna turned around while giving that command, then undid her belt and pulled her jeans and panties down to just below her ass. The purpose of this seemed quite obvious, but Waverly seemed to delight in making Wynonna feel like a fool as she stood there with her ass hanging out.

Wynonna had always been self-conscious of her ass, partly because one of Waverly's old friends Stephanie Jones had once told her she should think about getting a butt-lift, but mostly because Waverly Earp was her sister, and Waverly had the best backside in the history of existence as far as Wynonna was concerned, so she had always felt inferior in that department.

Well, especially that department. Waverly was better than her in every way really. Wynonna would never know how a total screw-up like her got to be the heir over the perfection which was Waverly Earp.

Before Wynonna could get too caught up in her self-deprecating thoughts she felt something soft press against her butt. It had been so long, or at least felt like it, that Wynonna wasn't actually sure what it was at first and she frowned in confusion.

She then almost lashed out before realisation hit and a smirk crossed her face. She then just enjoyed the feeling for a few more kisses, and then because she just couldn't resist she looked over her shoulder.

Wynonna Earp looked over her shoulder to see the perfection which was her sister Waverly Earp literally kissing her ass, which was just so wonderful the older brunette just couldn't resist providing some verbal commentary.

"Mmmmmm, that's it Wav, pucker up and kiss my ass. Literally become my ass kisser! Oh fuck yeah, oooooooh shit, kiss it." Wynonna taunted while gently reaching back and beginning to stroke Waverly's hair, "Really prove your sorry for our fight by covering my butt in kisses you little bitch. That's it, mmmmmm, that feels good. But do you know what would feel even better? A rim job. Ohhhhhhh yeah Waves, I want you to spread my cheeks and lick my ass hole. Oh yes, come on sis, lick my shit hole! Yeahhhhhhhh, I want my baby sister to lick my fucking butt hole! Oh fuck Waverly! That feels soooooooooo goooooooodddddddd mmmmmmmm!"

Quickly obeying Waverly pulled her big sister's butt cheeks wide apart so she could start eagerly lapping at her back hole, causing Wynonna to let out a loud moan of pleasure.

Wynonna then continued moaning in pleasure as she momentarily forgot all about taunting Waverly in favour of just enjoying this rare act for her. One the two sisters had never done together, no less. At least not with this configuration.

Wynonna now rimmed Waverly on a daily basis, because Wynonna was a big believer in using natural lubricant and was more than happy to dish out a rim job to prepare an ass for a fucking, especially Waverly's poor little butt which Wynonna had been relentlessly reaming ever since she popped her kid sister's anal cherry.

Because of how frequently she dish them out Wynonna had never seen receiving a rim job as a dominant thing. She had met plenty of women who did though, and even though she would never truly see it in the same way as she just loved eating ass too much to give it up, Wynonna had to admit there was a certain thrill to having another girl kneeling behind her and tonguing her forbidden hole.

Especially because it was Waverly doing it. Everything was really thrilling when it was with Waverly, but seeing that face she had always thought was sweet and innocent buried in between her cheeks and licking her ass hole, oh that was just so good. And it wasn't that long before Wynonna felt the need to point that out.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck, oh Waverly, you look so good with your face buried in my butt!" Wynonna moaned, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, you look so pretty with your face pressed in between my cheeks and licking my little back hole like your life depended on it. Yes, that's it baby girl. Lick me. Lick my ass. Oooooooh Wav, who knew you would be such a great butt licker? Mmmmmmm fuck, that feel so good. Eat my ass just like that Waves, OH FUCK! Mmmmmmm yessssssss, tongue that little shit hole you filthy little bitch! Tongue it! Oh my God yes, stick it in me! Fucking stick your tongue up my ass baby girl, mmmmmm, stick your tongue up your big sister's butt you dirty slut, oh fuck."

Waverly mostly ignored her sister. Not because she didn't like what she was saying, because although it might make her blush a little it also turned her on. No, she ignored Wynonna because Waverly wanted to concentrate on fulfilling her purpose in life and sexually please her big sister Wynonna Earp.

Which was normally easy because Waverly had gotten plenty of practice lately eating pussy, and getting her fuck holes filled with dildos and the occasional fist, but she had never given a rim job before.

She'd received plenty given that it was Wynonna's favourite way to prepare Waverly for her frequent ass fuckings, but this was truly a first for them, and Waverly didn't want to screw it up.

So it helped a lot that everything out of Wynonna's mouth was very positive, but it was also a little annoying that she didn't give her more detailed instructions, meaning that Waverly was left to remember what had been done to her, which wasn't easy when she was under pressure.

Also it didn't help that she was getting a up close personal look at Wynonna's ass, which despite her big sister's insistence to the contrary was top shelf in Waverly's opinion.

It certainly tasted good to Waverly, although she had been regularly kissing Wynonna after her big sister rimmed her, amongst other kinky things, so someone more 'normal' might not agree, but Waverly had never put too much stock in normal, and was trying to not care about what other people thought of her. Other than Wynonna of course.

Which was why she initially tried to pull away to ask Wynonna whether she wanted Waverly to stick of her tongue up her ass, but before she could get a word out her loving big sister tightened her grip on her hair and shoved her face back in between her cheeks. She didn't even pause to acknowledge it.

No, Wynonna just kept talking dirty for a few long seconds she smothered poor Waverly in her ass, then allowed her a second to catch her breath before pushing her back again, this time with her face a centimetre away from her target so she could go back to licking her sister's butt. So Waverly decided just to go for it, partly as a punishment.

Of course, kinky slut that she was, Wynonna loved it even more and urge Waverly to continue. So Waverly did. Or at least she tried.

Wynonna hadn't been getting butt banged on a daily basis, and given her enthusiasm for dishing out an ass fucking it was likely that Wynonna still had her anal virginity, so Waverly couldn't get her tongue that far into her big sister's butt. She got further than she thought she would, but definitely not as far as Wynonna had got up her ass.

So she went back to licking and swirling her tongue around Wynonna's ass hole, and occasionally kissing her butt, for a little break and then tried again. This didn't improve matters much, but the variety made it more fun for her. And Wynonna, from the sounds of it.

"Oooooooh, that's it, tongue fuck my ass! Mmmmmm, fuck it, lick it, kiss it." Wynonna encouraged with delight as she gently grinded herself back against Waverly's tongue, "Oh Waverly, that's it. That's how you please your big sister. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, you've always been good at that Waverly. Yessssss, you were born to make me happy, mmmmmmm, in a second I'm going to make you very, very happy. Ooooooohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss Wav, in a second I'm going to make you very, very happy by giving you a nice hard butt pounding, but for now you just concentrate on showing just how sorry you are with a nice long rimming you ass kissing little bitch. Mmmmmmm fuck."

Wynonna was close. Hell, she was so close to an orgasm she could practically taste it, and a big part of her wanted Waverly to taste it. Oh yes, Wynonna wanted to turn around and make Waverly switch holes, the older of the two sisters forcing the younger ones pretty little face into her cunt so she could make her cum.

Waverly was so good at making her cum, especially with that hot little mouth and talented little tongue of hers. And it seemed insane for Wynonna to deny herself pleasure just because of a stupid fights they had now got past.

And yet stupid was practically Wynonna's middle name, because she couldn't shake the idea of denying Waverly drinking her cum, which she knew her kid sister love to do.

For a few long minutes Wynonna considered getting herself off. It wouldn't take much with Waverly still worshipping her ass. She probably wouldn't even need to stick a finger into her cunt, just a few careful rubs to her clit enough to send Wynonna over the edge. And God, she really wanted to at this point.

However Wynonna just couldn't do it. She knew how much Waverly loved her cum, and to not only deny her it but force her to be so close to where it would be 'going to waste' would be just too much.

So instead when she couldn't take anymore Wynonna turned around, grabbed Waverly's face and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss, moaning softly as for once she was tasting her ass on Waverly's lips instead of the other way around.

Then after a few minutes of passionate kissing Wynonna broke the kiss, looked Waverly in the eye and told her, "That was great, but now I'm in the mood to fuck some hot Waverly Earp ass. So get that pretty little pooper up in the air and ready for me to fuck it."

Ever the eager little ass slut Waverly smiled wickedly, jumped onto the bed and crawled into the centre of it before pressing her face down to the bed sheets. She even wiggled her cute little bubble butt, practically making Wynonna drool. God, it was so wrong, but she loved that ass.

Especially when it was being presented to her as a sacrifice for the Earp sisters mutual pleasure. Hell, she loved it so much Wynonna couldn't help staring at it for a few long seconds.

Even when she retrieved her favourite toy Wynonna made sure to move backwards slowly, only looking away briefly to make sure she wasn't about to trip over something and make a fool of herself. Other than that she retrieved her strap-on, secured it around her waist and then lubed it up all while staring at the perfection which was her baby sister's butt.

Despite the fact that Wynonna tried her best to hurry this process felt an eternity. It always did. Just like when she finally got back to Waverly it felt like she could breathe again.

It was worse whenever they were truly apart, much worse, but Wynonna didn't want to concentrate on that right now. No, she wanted to focus on doing her favourite thing in the world, violate her kid sister's ass.

Only this time it would be different from all the others, Wynonna trying to push Waverly like never before, partly in the name of punishment, but mostly in the name of further exploring just how twisted they were.

Unfortunately that meant no licking Waverly's ass hole, because Wynonna didn't want to have to wait too long to bury her dick up her baby sister's ass. Well, maybe just a quick taste.

Waverly gasped loudly and then moaned as Wynonna pulled her ass cheeks apart and began frantically licking her ass hole.

Wynonna must be in the mood for some serious ass pounding, because she normally took her time and savoured Waverly's ass, sometimes eating it out for what felt like hours, Waverly often begging her big sister to hurry up and fuck her before her relentless teasing kill them both, one way or a another.

If Waverly had gone an entire 24 hours without being butt fucked she might have welcomed something like this, but now she was worried that Wynonna was so mad at her that she wouldn't prepare her properly.

She should have known better than to think something like that, Wynonna proving her concerns unfounded by not only spending a few long minutes enthusiastically tonguing her back hole but then further loosening it up by sliding first one and then two fingers into her ass.

Then a third. And then a fourth, which was unprecedented, once Wynonna gleefully telling Waverly that she wouldn't want her little sister's ass to be too loose when she fucked it. Maybe this was some kind of punishment for what happened before? If that was the case it was a lousy punishment, because it felt good.

Uncomfortable, but good. More accurately, Wynonna had thoroughly lubed up her fingres so they slid in easily, and while it felt weird and uncomfortable to have her back hole so widely stretched it also appealed to her slutty side.

Then after a few minutes of fucking Waverly with four fingers Wynonna softly said, "I'm going to need you to relax, okay baby girl?"

Waverly frowned, "Why?"

Instead of answering verbally Wynonna decided to show not tell, which in this case meant gently but firmly pushing forwards until Waverly could feel her ass hole being stretched even wider.

Specifically by her big sister's knuckles, including the fifth which meant Wynonna had sneaked her thumb in just before pushing forwards, something Waverly became even more aware of when the slow but steady pressure to her back door caused the older brunette's entire hand to slide inside her backside.

Oh fuck, Wynonna's hand was inside her butt! Her big sister's hand was buried up to the wrist inside her bottom, both Earp sisters taking almost a full minute before reacting to that incredibly perverted revelation.

"Fuck Wav!" Wynonna murmured breathlessly, "Fuck."

"You..." Waverly croaked, although she was unsure what she was going to say until she actually said it, "You could have warned me."

"I thought it would be easier this way." Wynonna said, still staring intensely at where Waverly's ass hole was wrapped around her wrist. Then after a few long seconds she asked, "How does it feel?"

It took Waverly a few minutes to answer, mostly because she was still trying to figure out who this was supposed to be easier on. And if she was mad at Wynonna or not. Ultimately she decided no, and there was no easy way to do this, so she could give Wynonna honest answer. Which actually didn't take her long.