Limited Dating Options Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Wynonna simply said, "Good, now suck it."

Without hesitation Waverly let go of her cheeks, turned around, opened her mouth wide and closed it around the head of her big sister's dick. Then she moaned. She moaned in pleasure from tasting her own butt like the twisted little ATM slut she had turned out to be.

That it hadn't taken long to discover that she was, Wynonna timidly suggesting it after the second time she butt fucked her and then Waverly taking to it like a duck to water. It was the same thing with displaying her gaping butt hole, both of which had become part of their routine for the Earp sisters, along with a healthy dose of encouragement from Wynonna while doing it.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it Wav, suck my dick." Wynonna moaned as she began stroking Waverly's hair, "Suck it clean of your own ass juice you perverted little bitch. Ooooooh yeah, that's so hot. I love watching my little sister sucking my big dick after I've just fucked her up the ass. Oh God yes, take it down your throat! Take every single inch down your throat so you can give it a proper spit shine! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh Waves, suck it good. Get every drop of your own butt cream you twisted little ATM whore! Oh fuck Waverly, I love you so much. Too much. Oh fuck yeah, deep throat my cock sis, deep throat my fucking cock! Oh fuck!"

Despite how much Wynonna got into this Waverly rarely made her cum from this alone, unfortunately. Although it wasn't unprecedented, and it was not out of the question that Wynonna was receiving some after-shocks which were more powerful given what Waverly was doing. Maybe even powerful enough to be called a mini-orgasm.

Waverly felt like she was having one as she greedily sucked her sister's ass flavoured cock, quickly switching from just sucking on the head to bobbing up and down the shaft and then eventually taking every single inch down her throat with practised ease. Practice that she was happy to admit was mostly from sucking Wynonna's cock.

Of course once the cock was clean Waverly didn't stop. Oh no, she always kept bobbing up and down until Wynonna told her otherwise, and was more than happy to use what little energy she had left being her sister's good little cock sucker if that's what Wynonna wanted.

Thankfully it wasn't, because as much as Waverly adored proving just how submissive she was to Wynonna it was cuddle time, and her loving big sister didn't disappoint, gently but firmly pulling Waverly up and into her arms where she could rest her weary head. After a little making out of course, as nearly always the Earp sisters lazily making out at the end of their latest fucking session.

When Wynonna did finally break the kiss Waverly snuggled into her sister's embrace, smiled in blissful happiness and whispered, let's never fight again, okay?"

"Okay." Wynonna agreed, even though she knew it was a promise they were unlikely to keep.