Limited Dating Options Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least not when it came to deciding what to do. It took her a bit longer to gain the strength to reply, because while her ass had been stretched deeper than was natural, and certainly deeper than this, this was the first time she was being stretched quite this wide, and in this way, so it was a bit overwhelming. A lot overwhelming actually.

"Good." Waverly finally replied weakly, "Kinda like when you fist my pussy, but different."

"Well duh." Wynonna grinned, then after a brief pause added, "But I figured a total ass whore like you, who was born to take big things up her butt, would like it."

"You were right." Waverly grinned sheepishly, and blushed a little, "Well, aren't ya goin' to, you know... keep goin'?"

"Just waitin' for the green light baby girl." Wynonna said with a wicked smile.

"You have it." Waverly said softly, before exclaiming, "OH FUCK!"

Wynonna grinned again as she started slowly sliding her hand around inside Waverly's ass, first turning it clockwise and then anticlockwise to help loosen her kid sister's rectum for what was to come.

After that got positive moans out of her little sister Wynonna pushed her fist a little deeper into Waverly's guts, causing her younger sibling to cry out loudly and squirm.

As though sounds were mostly of discomfort Wynonna pulled back and stayed perfectly still for a few seconds before beginning to turn her hand again, and a little awkwardly clenching and then clenching her fist inside of her baby sister's wonderfully tight little bottom.

It was kind of surprising to Wynonna just how tight that Waverly still was considering how relentlessly she had butt fucked her poor baby girl ever since she popped her little sister's anal cherry. Sometimes she wondered if it was a superpower, or if Waverly's perfect little ass had literally been created with her perverted desires in mind.

No matter the reason Wynonna was very glad for it now, the older sibling practically drooling as she once again found a new way to violate the younger sibling she was supposed to be protecting from deviance like her. Because God forgive her, Wynonna couldn't get enough of her kid sister's ass, and the feeling of Waverly's butt quivering around her hand made Wynonna feel like she was going to cum on the spot.

As Waverly's ass slowly relaxed and remembered that it's purpose was to be fucked by Wynonna slowly but surely Waverly's moans of pleasure became louder and more frequent, prompting Wynonna thrusting deeper again. When that was a success Wynonna tried pulling her face back, just a little at first, but to stretch Waverly's ass hole.

Like she fisted her cunt this drove Waverly crazy, so Wynonna did it again and again and again until she was brutally pounding her baby sister's butt, pulling out to the knuckles and then shoving it deep with every thrust while Waverly screamed in pleasure and writhed underneath her.

For a while Waverly simply whimpered things like, 'yes', 'more' and 'oh God', and her sister's name of course, but it was not long before she was on the edge of orgasm and screaming at the top of her lungs, "OH MY GOD YES, YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOH GOOOOODDDDDDDD! FIST ME! FIST FUCK MY SLUTTY LITTTLE SHITTER! OH MY GOD WYNONNA, I'M GONNA CUM! MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM WYNONNA, PLEASE OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, DESTROY MY FUCKING BUTT, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!"

Poor little Waverly clearly tried to say more, but everything else out of her mouth was incoherent screams and swear words as Wynonna did what she did best, make her own sister cum for her.

This time it was on her fist, Waverly's ass clenching down on it even harder than her pussy, so much so Wynonna thought for a few seconds that it would break her hand.

She almost wouldn't mind if it wasn't her drinking hand, and more importantly her shooting hand, because it would make her poor little sister blush in embarrassment every time she saw her hand in a cast.

Instead Wynonna had to settle for just squeezing a few incredibly powerful climaxes out of her kid sister, Wynonna pulling out before Waverly could be in danger of passing out as there was no way she wasn't going to strap-on fuck that perfect little butt.

Then Wynonna ordered, "Roll over baby girl. I want to look at your pretty little face while I stuff your little ass full of cock."

Waverly gasped and then whimpered when Wynonna pulled her fist out of her ass. In a way it was nice. It gave her ass some relief from the abuse, and the ecstasy, it had taken. However it was also horrible, because it left her butt feeling empty and unloved.

Something she should have known wouldn't be for long, Waverly eagerly flipping over onto her back and lifting her legs up and apart as soon as Wynonna told her too before giving her big sister a bashful smile.

Wynonna briefly returned it, before looking down to grab hold of her cock and press it against Waverly's still slightly open ass hole before looking up into her eyes again.

There was then a few long seconds were the Earp sisters just stared into each other's eyes, both anticipating what was to come and silently telling each other how much they loved each other.

Or at least that was what Waverly was doing. She was about as sure she could be that Wynonna was thinking the same thing, but even now Waverly sadly couldn't be positive that her sister wasn't hating herself for a variety of reasons.

Luckily neither sister got a chance to dwell on that too much as it wasn't that long before Wynonna slowly but firmly pushed forwards, forcing the head of her cock into Waverly's back hole and then deep into her back passage.

The entry was much easier than usual so the cry Waverly let out was of pure pleasure, and likewise Wynonna didn't say anything irritatingly obvious like relax.

She barely even cooed in encouragement when Waverly let out a cry of slight pain as the dildo inevitably went deeper than Wynonna's fist had gone, although Wynonna had been sodomising Waverly so frequently that it wasn't that painful, and it certainly wasn't long before the younger of the two sisters was completely impaled on the oldest's dick.

Although then Wynonna paused for almost a full minute, which certainly wasn't necessary for Waverly's well-being but she enjoyed the chance to savour the moment, which she guessed was what Wynonna was doing.

Wynonna then smiled softly and said, "I love you Waverly."

Waverly returned the smile and the gesture, "I love you too Wynonna."

That was when Wynonna finally pulled her hips backwards, causing a few inches of her big dick to slide out of Waverly's ass hole before she pushed them back in and then repeated the process, officially beginning to once again fuck Waverly in the ass.

To Waverly's surprise Wynonna not only started out slowly but then continued to gently fuck her ass. Not that she was complaining. In fact she was not complaining quite loudly.

It was just that after shoving a whole fist up her ass Waverly had expected an anal pounding pretty much right from the get go. Especially as this was supposed to be a punishment.

Instead this felt like a reward, or maybe an apology, as Wynonna was doing Waverly's favourite thing ever, namely staring into her eyes while she made love to her ass.

Wanting to reward her sister in turn Waverly moaned, "Oh God, mmmmmm, take me Wynonna. Take my tight little ass. Take it and make love to it. Remind me that it's yours. Oooooooh fuck."

Wynonna actually blushed a little at hearing this. It was ridiculous. She knew it was. But she loved the idea of making love to Waverly's cute little ass. Which was why she now did it every single day.

Oh yes, Wynonna gently laid Waverly down on one of their beds, or just about any other surface, and spent literally hours gently sodomising her kid sister until Waverly was literally crying for a harder butt fucking.

Of course being the loving big sister that she was Wynonna would always give Waverly what she wanted. Eventually. But not before showing this perfect little ass just how much she adored it, intensely pleasuring both Earp sisters in the process.

Sometimes Wynonna would make love to Waverly's ass in other positions. They both particularly like doggy style, as it played into their respective roles as top and bottom and the idea that Waverly was Wynonna's bitch, although Wynonna also loved it because there was no better way to appreciate her baby sister's perfect little butt.

Which was also true of hard ass poundings in that position too, but it gave them more chance to enjoy it. But missionary was their favourite position as it allowed them both to stare lovingly into each other's eyes like they did throughout the anal penetration and the beginning of the ass fucking.

Of course they weren't staring into each other's eyes the entire time. No, Wynonna just couldn't resist admiring Waverly's other charms, like those perky tits which bounced every so often with every thrust, her sister's wet little pussy and below that the tight little ass hole that was taking her cock so well.

Then there was that beautiful face which was right now awash with pleasure, and would look even more incredible than it now did when Waverly inevitably came for her. And those pretty little lips constantly parting to let out gasps, whimpers and moans of pure pleasure as Waverly's ass was once again reminded it was made for fucking.

Made to be fucked by Wynonna. Just like that mouth was made for eating Wynonna's pussy. And her ass. And something else which made the love making even better.

"Wrap your legs around me baby girl." Wynonna ordered softly.

Ever the obedient little bottom Waverly quickly wrapped her legs around her top, happily embracing Wynonna as she leaned down so their breasts were pressed against each other and their faces were inches apart.

Waverly then closed her eyes, obviously anticipating the kiss. This caused Wynonna to smile softly, although she quickly wiped it off by the time Waverly opened her eyes again to stare nervously up at her.

Then after giving Waverly a couple of seconds to worry about it Wynonna kissed her little sister deep and hard while starting to sodomise her sibling ever so slightly harder than before, causing Waverly to whimper and gasp with delight into her mouth.

Waverly continued whimpering and gasping, and of course moaning and groaning, in pure pleasure as she massaged Wynonna's tongue with her own and her butt hole with the full length of her big sister's cock with every thrust.

She had been making those sounds for quite a while now, but even with Wynonna's lips firmly sealed to her own Waverly got louder and louder as any initial discomfort from having her ass stretched became a distant memory and all she felt was the pure ecstasy that she always got when being sodomised by her sister. Well, that and the inevitable frustration when Wynonna didn't make her cum right away.

Honestly Waverly didn't really mind, because it just meant her inevitable orgasms would be that much stronger and more importantly she could enjoy the pure heaven that was being butt fucked by her big sister. Especially now when it couldn't be more clear that Wynonna was making love to her ass, the thought of it making her heart flutter.

Okay, maybe she was a bit annoyed that after a little initial harder thrusting Wynonna slowed down, but it was worth it for what felt like a few more hours of her older sister gently taking her ass while either gently kissing her or staring lovingly into her eyes. Of course there was a limit to how much Waverly could take of all this teasing, and inevitably she begged for more.

So when Wynonna broke the latest kiss Waverly looked up at her with her best puppy dog expression and then asked in her best little girl's voice, "Please Wynonna, harder. Fuck me harder. Butt fuck your baby girl nice and hard and make her cum for you. Please? I need it so bad. I need my big sister to fuck my queer little ass and make me cum."

Wynonna smiled, leaned in and whispered, "You want it baby girl?"

"Yes." Waverly whimpered, "More than anything."

"Then you do it." Wynonna said before suddenly flipping them over, "Ride me baby girl. Ride me with your cute little butt hole, mmmmmmm, and try to look me in the eye when you cum for the first time."

The change in positions was so fast Waverly almost didn't have time to unlock her legs from around Wynonna's waist. Luckily this wasn't the first time Wynonna had done this.

Far from it, Wynonna loved it when her baby girl bounced on her big dick, especially during butt sex, so at the very least Waverly's body was ready for it, her legs quickly moving into the correct position and then waiting for permission to start bouncing her up and down like the well-trained bitch she had become.

And sure enough when she had that permission Waverly started bouncing herself up and down, causing the dildo to slide in and out of her ass hole, slowly at first but quickly gaining speed as Wynonna grabbed hold of her hips to keep her steady. And to remind the younger sibling who was still in charge, that little touch making Waverly tremble with desire.

Because she knew Wynonna loved it, and she secretly did too, Waverly began talking dirty, saying whatever she could think of to make sure they both got off, "Oh my God I'm gonna cum, fuckkkkkkkk, it feels so good. I love it. I love your big dick in my ass. Oh Wynonna, ohhhhhhhh fuck, I love your dick. I love my big sister's dick in my tiny little ass hole, mmmmmmm, pounding me hard and deep in the butt, oooooooh, reminding me who that hole belongs too. Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd Wynonna, it's yours! My ass is yours! Ah shit, it's your personal property, mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, just like every other part of me. I'm your bitch! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, you made your own sister your bitch! And I love you for it. Ooooooooh, I love you, I'm yours, I love you, I'm yours, I love you, I'm yours, oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeessssssssss, I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It didn't take long for Waverly to start hammering her own butt hole up and down that big strap-on with every ounce of her strength, the wonderfully hard anal sex, the dirty talk and the love she saw in the eyes of her own sister as they broke so many taboos quickly had Waverly going over the edge of an incredibly hard and overwhelming climax.

The type of which was hard to imagine anyone except her sister giving her during anal. Of course it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Waverly continued ravaging her own ass hole, and when she couldn't keep going her loving big sister tightened her grip on her waist and started bouncing her up and down like a little puppet on her fake prick.

Wynonna came too. She didn't want to, at least not in that moment, but she couldn't help it. The combination of Waverly bouncing up and down before her, violating her own butt hole on Wynonna's dick, the stimulator bashing against her clit and the look in her baby sister's eyes as she came was all just too much for Wynonna and she came wonderfully hard.

Not quite so much as Waverly, who's cum was currently squirting out of her cunt and onto Wynonna's stomach, but still pretty hard and it wasn't long before she was cumming again.

So it was hardly surprising that Wynonna didn't want to stop just because Waverly was tired, and until Waverly beg for mercy Wynonna was going to keep ass fucking her little sister for as long as she damn well pleased.

That's why in addition to pushing Waverly up and down Wynonna started thrusting her hips up and down, timing it so that she pounded up the same time she pulled Waverly down and vice versa so the big dildo went as deep and as hard into her kid sister's ass as possible with every thrust.

When that wasn't enough for her Wynonna grabbed Waverly firmly, flipped them over again so her kid sister was on her back, pushed Waverly's legs onto her shoulders and then restarted the butt fucking.

She initially butt fucked her baby sister slowly to give Waverly a little time to get used to the change of positions, but it wasn't long before Wynonna started increasing the pace, eventually beginning to bang Waverly's butt harder than ever before. Or at least the hardest she'd ass fucked her tonight

The ass fucking became particularly brutal when Wynonna leaned down so she was practically bending Waverly in half and started showing her little sister's poor butt hole absolutely no mercy, pounding it hard and deep with every ounce of her strength until Waverly's screams were so deafening Wynonna wouldn't be surprised of the whole town heard it. And she kind of wanted them too.

It was so wrong on so many levels, and she would probably be thrown in jail or another psych ward if she was found brutalising her baby sister's ass hole like this, but in that moment Wynonna desperately wanted the whole world to know Waverly Earp belonged to her big sister.

Perhaps more importantly for that particular moment Waverly Earp's butt hole was the property of Wynonna Earp, Wynonna's to use however she pleased.

Most importantly of all Wynonna wanted Waverly to know that, which was why she literally screamed in her face, "MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! YOU'RE MINE WAVERLY, OOOOOOOH, ALL MINE! EVERY SINGLE PART OF YOU IS MINE, MMMMMMMMM, BUT ESPECIALLY THIS TINY LITTLE ASS HOLE! YESSSSSSSSSS YOUR ASS HOLE IS MY FUCK HOLE WAVERLY! MINE TO USE HOWEVER I WANT BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BITCH! YEAHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY LITTLE BITCH, MY BUTT SLUT, MY ASS WHORE, AND ANYTHING ELSE I WANT YOU TO BE BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE! I FUCKING OWN YOU! AND I OWN THIS ASS! IT'S MINE! YOU'RE MINE! YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Despite how wrong and twisted those words were they only made the two sisters cum harder, which was both a good thing and a bad thing.

Well, technically it was all bad because they shouldn't be receiving so much pleasure from such an unspeakable act as Wynonna slamming Waverly's ass hole with a big strap-on dildo, but at least in that moment the Earp sisters were in silent agreement it was a bad thing because as much as they both wanted too they couldn't keep this up.

More to the point Wynonna couldn't keep this up, Wynonna once again feeling like a failure, and more importantly like she failed Waverly, as she was forced to stop.

Although at least Wynonna had the presence of mind to push Waverly's legs to the side and Waverly to her side so she could snuggle up behind her baby sister and then slowly bring them both down from their highs by gently pumping into Waverly's pooper from behind, even making those cheeks jiggle a little from the slow and steady impact.

"You okay?" Wynonna whispered nervously into her little sister's ear.

"I'm so beyond okay." Waverly smiled blissfully, although her voice was really croaky from screaming, "That was amazing."

"Yeah it was." Wynonna grinned with relief and wicked delight, "And you know what I want now, right?"

"Uh-huh." Waverly moaned happily.

Waverly then whimpered as Wynonna pulled the dildo out of her ass, leaving her feeling so horribly empty she could cry. She also blushed in embarrassment, because it felt like her ass hole was so opened that Wynonna could have seen into her stomach even without Waverly spreading her cheeks.

But not only did Waverly spread her cheeks but she got off on shaky legs and presented her well fucked butt to her big sister, allowing Wynonna to get a good look at her handiwork. And take a picture.

Because it wasn't enough humiliation for either of them unless Wynonna could show her a picture later, Waverly's submissive heart fluttering as Wynonna retrieved her phone and snapped a couple of pics for their collection.