Linda and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OO-OOH-H-H!!" she gasped, "I did feel that! Oh! Oh . . . my . . . god!"

She stared intently at my feet. Suddenly, I felt as if something was in control of them! That something, or somebody, else had control and was arching and curling each of my toes one by one as if learning how to use them. A cold chill crept up my spine and I stared at the back of Linda's head.

"QUIT!" I suddenly cried out.

Startled, Linda turned to stare at me and I felt my feet come back to me. I stared back at Linda in relief and shocked surprise.

"I felt them, Eddie," she whispered in as much surprise as I felt, "I really felt them. My feet don't hurt anymore and the pain in my knees is gone."

We stared at each other in awed surprise.

"I felt my feet relaxing and the pain eased up and . . . Oh, Eddie!"

She leaned into me wrapping her arms around my neck, her lithe body suddenly heaving as she sobbed into my shoulder. I sat speechless, not knowing what to say or do other than hold her in my arms and rock her gently as she cried.

"I felt my feet, Eddie," she sobbed, staring up at me, her face scrunched up in a teary mask.

"I know, hon, I know. It scared me. I felt it, too."

We talked about that for a few minutes, telling each other about the shock and surprise. The feeling of possession and of being possessed. We finally quieted as I held her still in my arms. She lay staring up at me for a long time. I couldn't hold her eyes with this unrepressed adoration in them – it was so new. I'd always known that I loved her, but this sudden return of it was almost too much to bear. The next time I looked down into her eyes, she reached up and, half-closing hers, pulled my head down, pressing her lips gently to mine. Surprised, I automatically opened my mouth and she sucked my tongue between her soft lips, suckling on the tip gently before letting go and licking her lips in appreciation.

"I felt something else, too," she smiled slyly, "wanna do something about it?" she caressed my jaw, raking her fingernails gently along my chin.

"Um . . ." I was stunned again.

"Listen, Eddie, I haven't thought of you as a brother for a long time, not since we started in college. My sorority sisters and I used to compare notes about guys and you always seemed to come out on top because you were always so open, generous and, well, gentlemanly, you know?"

"Um," I stuttered.

"Listen, I even heard that you were damn good in bed, not because you had the biggest schlong the girls had ever had, but because you cared and you made love with them. It wasn't just some quick butt-slap, jump in, do your thing and jump out, but because they seemed to feel that you really cared, savvy? You cared if they got some pleasure out of it and, and, um . . . and . . . well . . . I wanna feel it, too, you know?"

"B-but . . ."

"I'm on the pill. God knows why I stayed on it, but I have. Maybe this is why, okay, Eddie? Please? Make love to me? I haven't had any in so long and my hand has pretty much worn out it's welcome, so, please? Pretty please . . . with hamburger on it?"

Legs or not, I did want her and I suddenly realized that I'd wanted her for a long time. She saw the answer in my eyes and smiled, pulled me down to her face again, slowly closed her eyes and we kissed once more gently and insistently. She tasted as wonderful as I'd always believed she would. Without another word, I picked her up in my arms and carried her into my bedroom. On the way, she stripped off her top baring her braless breasts to me. Staring at them I stumbled on the rug and fell with her. Luckily we landed on the bed. We were too wrapped up in each other to laugh or joke about it.

"Let me look at all of you," I mumbled, undoing her belt and the buttons on her jeans.

She grabbed the waistband and stared at me wildly, suddenly unsure about baring her stumps to me. She was proud of her breasts, but she didn't want me to see the stumps of her once beautiful legs. I held onto the jean's legs and kept pulling gently, looking pleadingly into her eyes. She finally let me slide her jeans down, still hanging onto the waistband as she gave way. As her jeans came off, the aroma of her arousal drifted gently up into my nose. The pheromones of her lust made my stiff cock twitch and bounce. She hung onto her jeans as they came off, still gripping the waistband uselessly as she stared up at me, a sad, almost stricken look on her face. I smiled in reassurance and anticipation as I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her high-rise bikini panties and slid them off her. Her pussy lips were already wet with her cream as she peered up at me, examining and gauging my reaction.

She was as beautiful as she'd ever been. She was sweetly rounded without being fat, and so lusciously soft. I ran my hands down her body from her high, sassy breasts down to the ends of her legless thighs. The surgeons had evened them up, matching the longer break to the shorter one, however, there wasn't much left of them. A micro-mini skirt would have hidden them completely. She may not have been a beautiful woman, but she was so temptingly wonderful to me. I bent, as she watched wide-eyed, and pressed my lips to her softly rounded belly, caressing her bellybutton as I frenched it with my tongue. I heard the jeans slip to the floor as she gasped, her slender hands trembling as they dug into my hair. Her belly quivered and kept jerking tight as I nibbled my way down. Just under the swell of her belly, I opened my mouth and sucked her soft flesh in, biting down hard enough to make her cry out. She pulled my hair roughly, rolled her hips up and gave me a couple of involuntary humps. She was hot and more than ready for me as I let go and slid my lips down to her creaming pussy. I managed to kick off my trousers as her wanton cry of lust rang in my ears. Spreading out her lips, I sought out her tiny engorged clittie hidden in her folds and sucked it between my voracious lips. She rolled her hips up then back as I tongued her creaming cunt.

"Ooh-h-h-whoa-h-h-h, Eddie," she moaned, "oh-h, yes-s-s."

"God, honey," I mumbled, my mouth full of her pussy, "your are so delicious."

Her response was a wordless, grunting moan as she stiffened, pressed her stumps down hard on my shoulders and arched up, cumming lustily. For my part, I sank my tongue as far as I could into her clenching cunt and sucked as much of her cream as I could, feeling it smear across my face from my nose to my chin.

"Oh-Eddie," she gasped, "I want it now, honey. Please!"

With her cream on my face, I knelt up and ripped my polo shirt off. She gave me a tremulous smile and unhesitatingly stretched her arms out to me, waving her stumps in the air and spreading them wide as I lowered myself gently between them. Pressing my stiff cock-head against her cunt-lips, I watched her tremulous smile melt into a rictus of lust, her eyes glazing as she felt me push gently into her.

"Mm-m-ma-ah-h-h," she moaned, "all of it, Eddie! Give me all of it!" she panted.

I grunted and pushed deeper and deeper into her. As my cock-head bounced off her cervix, she gasped and whimpered, feeling the twinge deep in her belly. Over the years, she'd grown to love that feeling. In this case, it meant that I was completely in her. She hadn't seen my prick since we'd been kids, but she could feel it now. I could almost feel it, too. It was nice and fat, stretching her pussy wide and wonderfully. Unable to hold back, I began a gentle rhythm. Her pussy gripped my cock tight, so wonderfully tight. I sighed – more of a whimper than a sigh – and settled into a long, stroking rhythm. Linda opened her eyes wide and stared at my face, her soft hands coming up and caressing my cheeks as they slid back into my hair, combing her fingers through it again and again. A few moments later, she closed her eyes, her hands became like claws, and she gripped my hair hard, stiffening and pressing her breasts and belly to mine. Then again – she gave a low, whimpering grunt and threw her head back as she came. As she opened her eyes, she smiled, her eyes going wide then narrowing sleepily.

"I guess . . . all those . . . stories were . . . true," she whispered between my bouncing, heavy thrusts, "you're really . . . a wonderful . . . lover – ooh-h, b-b-baby!" she closed her eyes again and pressed her body tight against me.

It seemed as if she was done cumming as she wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me in for a slobbery, tongue-slapping kiss. Her pussy clutched at my thrusting prick as she arched her head back. I trailed my lips down her silky throat, nibbling at her collar bone as I bounced into her, her slender body rocking back and forth under my pistoning hips. I could feel her stumps caressing my ribs as I pounded into her, harder and faster.

"Um-m-m, Eddie," she whispered, panting gently.

I was getting close. God I wanted to cum in her so bad, but her pussy was so delightfully tight that it held me at bay. As she gasped and her pussy began a fast, helpless quivering, she gave a long grunting cry and I blew my cum hard into her. She gasped again, shaking heavily. Crying out with a long, moaning whimper as she threw her arms out and up, pressing her belly into mine, then rolled her hips, pushing her pussy at me as I rammed heavily into her and squirted again. Her eyes widened and she gave me a shuddering smile, then she half-closed them, her smile widening as I sent my last few dribbles into her.

"Oh, God, Eddie, it feels like you needed that as much as I did."

I smiled into her eyes and leaned in to kiss her insouciant little nose.

"I needed you," I slid my face along hers, caressing her cheek with mine, "really, really needed you . . . only you."

Linda smiled up at me and gave a deep sigh.

"I'm glad I don't have legs now," she grinned, I looked at her quizzically, "they always got in the way at moments like this, "thank you, Eddie, thank you very much."

"No –" I started, but she stopped me with her soft fingers across my lips.

"Yes. That trick with the feet really helped – ooh!" she gasped then giggled, "you moved in me and it felt so nice."

I smiled and began pulling my soft prick out of her. My cum was already oozing down over her tightly puckered anus anyway.

"Oh-God!" she gasped as I slid completely out of her, "I'd never noticed how good even that feels," she grinned impishly up at me, "baby brother, you've really opened my eyes . . . and legs," she added with lascivious smile.

"What legs?" I grinned sardonically.

"Oh, screw you," she giggled happily, I'd given her a couple of good cums and nothing could spoil the afterglow of that.

"I'd say that I already have," I winked and ran my hand over her gently rounded tummy, "but I, in actuality, made love with you . . . no screwing there."

"Yes, baby," she sighed gustily, pulling my head to her breast, "and I don't want it to ever end, you know?"

"I know, hon," I nodded, "I know."

Snuggling her into my arms, I sighed and close my eyes, caressing her gently from her breasts to the ends of her stumps – which no longer seemed odd to me, they just were . . . a part of her.

"Wanna turn off the lights?"

"In a few minutes, hon," I mumbled completely satisfied, "in a few minutes."

— — — — — — — — — —

I don't know what time I fell asleep, but when I awakened and checked the clock it was two AM. I was beginning to feel a little hungry, but that could wait. I got up, turned off the lights and climbed back in bed by the dim illumination of the night light. Linda must have awakened earlier because she was under the sheets already. I pulled the sheets back baring her and checking her over from top to bottom. I couldn't believe that this lovely creature was in my bed. As I slid in with her, she reached out and gripped my soft prick, almost dragging me in by it.

"Please, sir, may I have some more?" she giggled.

"Get it up and you can have all you want," I smiled.

With a quick flip she was on her belly, her mouth sucking on my soft prick.

"Oh-h-h," I groaned, "yes-s-s-s!" quickly getting stiff and hard.

"You taste so good," she sighed, "but I need it in me more than I like the taste," she flipped again and rolled onto my belly.

I hugged her to me and kissed her softly yielding lips as she reached between us and pulled my stiff cock up to her pussy. Pressing my cock to her pussy lips, she ran it up and down between them and, as she snugged my cock-head up to her slick, creaming portal, I pressed down on her hips and rolled them, burying my stiff prick half-way into her hot honey-hole. She gave a small, whimpering sob and pushed herself down, implanting my stiff pole all the way into herself. Still holding her hips, I began a slow in and out rolling of my hips. Holding her motionless, I used only my hips to fuck my stiff prick in and out of her. She collapsed onto me, softly crooning her delight, her belly rubbing on mine as I rocked her with my rolling hips. Within a few seconds, she shuddered and gasped, stiffening and holding herself tightly, her cunt muscles tightening as she gripped me hard.

"Oh-h-h, Sweetheart," I moaned, she felt so damn good.

As her pussy unclenched, I rolled her onto her back and began a heavy pounding into her open, welcoming cunt. She cried out and gasped, moaning as the liquid sounds of our love echoed off the walls, my cock squishing in and out of her. Once more she yipped and held her breath, tightening up as her pussy clutched me, trying to still my pounding prick in her. I could feel her vagina throbbing as she came, then with a wailing moan, she relaxed and seemed to fall back, her pussy fibrillating in fast, quivering seizures, like a hand losing it's grip. I leaned back and looked down at her face. Her eyelids fluttered and all I could see under them were the whites of her eyes. Seconds later, she came again, her cunt wrapping tightly, grasping and clutching at my prick, milking it for all it was worth. It was so damn wonderful that I could barely hold back.

"Eddie," she croaked in a whisper, "Eddie!" a little louder, "Eddie-Eddie-Eddie," she panted.

Suddenly, she went into a near fit, thrashing her arms and slamming her pussy onto my cock hard. I felt my cock-head bouncing off her cervix, trying to force it's way into the tight, tiny opening. Just as suddenly as she'd started thrashing, she stopped, seizing up tight and again quivered as she came hard.

"ED-DEE-EE–EE!!" she shrieked, suddenly becoming a mass of quivering flesh.

I could feel her skin prickling roughly under my hands as she gushed a runny mixture of piss and girl-cream. Unable to hold back, I slammed stiffly into her and unloaded hard. My hot cum blasted into her as if under pressure from my boiling balls.

"Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie," she moaned like a machine gun firing my name, her short stumps slapping my hips more powerfully than I could have imagined.

I backed out of her as my balls spasmed again and slammed back into her, spraying her womb with my hot cum.

"Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie," she continued to cry out.

Once more I slammed into her spurting hard as I dug my toes into the bedding, trying to spray hot cum through the tiny cervical opening into her womb. Then again and again with Linda still crying a staccato, "Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie-Eddie." I kept the slow in and out into her, slamming into her and spurting, then again, ram into her and cum. Linda finally lay back quiet, caressing my face and shoulders as she breathed deeply and I spent myself like the booming surf on her softly yielding beach. Her stumps rubbed the sides of my belly as she raked the fingernails of one hand gently up my back, caressing my neck and cheek and up through my hair with the other.

"If I hadn't cum earlier, I'd have cum a lot sooner than I did," I thought to myself, resting the side of my head on my sister's silky shoulder and unknowingly drooling all over it.

"Hey, slobber monster," she gigglingly whispered.

"Sorry, hon, you're just so damn good! I'm gonna feel it in my back in the morning," I made no move to roll off her nor to close my mouth.

"Well . . . okay. I'll let you slide this time since we'll probably have to change the bedding to be able to sleep."

"Yeah, you did make a mess," I grinned, feeling the cool wetness of the sheets under my thighs.

"It's at least half yours," she yanked my hair gently.

Any other woman would have got instant retaliation. I didn't like my hair pulled, gently or otherwise, whatever the reason, but Linda? She was my sister, my love and now, my lover.

"Okay, okay," I grunted, happily satisfied, "I'm too pooped to argue."

"Oh, baby," she wrapped her arms around my head, "that was so wonderful."

"Umh-h," I grunted.

I didn't want this to ever end. I wanted her with me from now on, but would it be possible? Could we keep our affair a secret? In fact, would there be more or would this be it, just the weekend? Fuck it. Take it as it comes. Play it by ear. As these thoughts ran through my mind, the same thoughts ran through Linda's mind adding, "what if doesn't want me after this?"

I ran my hands under her slender shoulders and pressed her to me, laughing as I took possession of her mouth pushing my soft prick a little deeper into her cum-slick pussy. She giggled as I pulled back, pulling my head down once more. We lay unmoving for a long time as I dozed on and off, a most pleasant experience in spite of the wet blankets. Linda lay under me, crooning an old love song softly.

"You know . . . usually I can't stand anybody lying on me after sex . . ."

"I'm sorry," I muttered and made a move to slip off to the side, but her grip stopped me.

"I said, "usually," b-but somehow, you lying on me like that just seems good, real nice," she whispered, giving me a gentle loving peck high on my cheek, "and I love it – oops!" my prick slipped out of her as she lifted a stumpy thigh, "shit, I liked how that felt."

"Probably all shriveled up like a prune after being wet all this time," I muttered.

"Prob'ly," she tittered.

I dozed off again on top of her, her gentle hands caressing and gently massaging my back and shoulders. A long while later I was awakened by her soft voice again. I'd slipped off her and lay on my side with Linda facing me and lying in my arms.

"Honey? Can I sit on your lap again later?" she asked softly.

"Um . . . yeah . . . I guess," I muttered quietly.

She smiled happily and I yawned and sat up.

"What's up?"

"Gotta go piss," I muttered.

"Oh."

"You know something?" I gave her a crooked smile.

"Um-m?"

"I like carrying you around," she giggled, unbelieving, "no, seriously . . . I do," I lay back down beside her and kissed her softly, "I really do. I enjoy holding you close to me, besides you don't weigh that much," I kissed her again and jumped to my feet, "gotta go or else I'll piss all over the bed."

She giggled as I strode off purposefully.

"We'll go sit on the couch when I come back," I called over my shoulder, "you can play with my feet then," my voice faded as I dropped onto the commode – I needed to shit as well.

"Okay," her voice came wafting back from the bedroom.

A few minutes later, I came back in the bedroom. She was in her wheelchair, busily pulling the dirty bedding off and rolling it up. She gave me a smile in passing, the dirty bedding on her lap, as she headed for the laundry room.

"Where's the fresh linen," she whooshed by me.

"Um, in the linen closet by the washing machine," I called.

"Thanks," she hollered back, "let me make the bed up, then I'll join you in the living room, kay?"

"Oh-kay," I grinned.

I went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee, picked up a fresh pack of cigarettes and headed for the living room. Linda swooped back into the bedroom and finally came rolling into the living room. It was way early, somewhere around two in the morning and I had an old movie on the tube by the time Linda rolled in.