Linda and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think Mom and Pop would like one of these plasma jobbies?" Linda asked conversationally, nodding toward the TV as she set her brakes.

"I don't know that it would make a whole lot of difference to Mom, but Papa Ralph would probably love it. I was thinking of getting him one for Christmas."

I reached out and helped her hop from the wheelchair onto my lap. I'd slipped into a pair of boxer shorts, but Linda had remained nude with just her chair blanket on her lap. She tossed it to me as she hopped onto my lap, pulling it over her stumps as she lined them up on my legs. As I watched the movie, I felt that same disembodied sensation as my toes wiggled and my ankles rolled without any conscious control on my part. I knew it was Linda doing it, but it felt strange and I wondered if that's the way it felt to be possessed. Looking into Linda's face, I saw how much pleasure she got from surrogating my legs and I couldn't say anything. Hell, if I could have cut my legs off and transplanted them on Linda, I would have – and gladly. Then, a few minutes of her wiggling my legs and I began wiggling something else.

"Oo-OO-ooh!" she giggled, squirming her sweetly rounded butt on my stiffening prick.

"You did it," I teasingly blamed her.

"And it feels really good, too," she giggled, then, "lift me up," she ordered.

I slid my hands under her bare butt and lifted.

"That's the way, sweetie," her voice went suddenly husky as she reached under her, fumbled a little as she reached in through the fly of my boxers and pulled my cock through the hole, "ah-h-h, yes-s-s," she smiled as she guided my stiff prick into her sweltering femininity.

"Um-m-mh-h-h-h," I sighed, "so good."

"Um-m, hm," she crooningly agreed, "this feels so good," she whispered softly, "I feel as if I'm wiggling my toes with your prick stuffed all the way in me."

"That's because you are and I do," I pulled her back against me and buried my face in her hair.

"Our toes," I added in a whisper, nibbling the side of her throat gently, "our pussy," I slid my hands up to her soft breasts, "our tits . . ."

"Our cock," she interrupted with a hiccuping gasp, "um-m-m-m, yes-s-s-s! OUR cock!"

"Ooh, honey-bunches-of-oh's," I chuckled, sliding my stiff cock in and out of her slowly, "I love sharing with my darling sister."

"Um-m-m," she groaned, "share it a little harder, sweetheart. Share it a little harder."

"Yes-s-s-s, ma'am," I whispered rolling her onto her belly.

I pushed myself up on my hands and worked my hips. Rolling them into her softly, yielding ass, rocking her whole body with each full thrust. She gave a long, whimpering moan as I swung my hips from side to side, stirring her shuddering insides with my fleshy spoon. She gave a low, crying gasp, tightening her cunt and stiffening as she came.

"Baby . . . how long . . . have you done . . . without . . . hm?" I panted, burying and re-burying my cock in her soft, slick furrow.

"Too lo-o-ong," she moaned, "too . . . damn . . . long!" she shuddered again, this time it was only her pussy that tightened, gripping my plunging cock wonderfully tight.

Without speaking again, I plunged into her, as she came again, then I eased up and slowed down. I liked to fuck slow and steady. To savor her squeezing and cock-milking pussy. I rolled my hips again, pulling a deep guttural moan from her.

"Oh, baby," she moaned softly, "oh, bay-bee! Baby! Baby! Baby! Oh! Oh-h-h, Bay-bee!"

She was lost in a universe of her own making. Gasping and crying out with each shuddering orgasm. I was getting close, but I didn't want to give it up yet, so I slowed even more. Linda gasped and shuddered as I rolled my hips, gently fucking my stiff prick into her, sinking deep between her softly yielding pussy lips. She was so slick and wet that I could almost have slipped into her, hips and all. Her hot, buttery insides gripped my shafting cock as she came. I leaned forward to kiss her silky shoulders as she raised her ass on the stumps of her legs, pushing herself back into me, wanting all of me completely inside her wet heat. She shuddered and stiffened once more, crying out again. Her capacity to cum was a total amazement to me and I wanted to make her cum as many times as I could before I gave her the cream from my lusty balls.

I finally couldn't hold back any longer and, with a strangled cry, unloaded my heavy cream into her cock-suckling pussy. Pulling her ass back hard into my hips, I rammed stiffly into her, the spongy head of my cock pushing hard against her cervix as I tried to force it through the minuscule hole. It was amazing to me that it could open up enough to spit out a full-term baby and I tried hard to push my stiff prick into it. Linda quivered and collapsed under me, lost in the throes of one huge climax. I didn't know it at the time, but her empathic feelings doubled her orgasmic release, overlaying mine on hers. As it was, my skin prickled with goose bumps as I pushed into her hard, driving her head into the arm of the sofa. Her body stiffened tightly as she shuddered. Each time I rammed into her soft, sweet pussy and spurted, she'd stiffen and cum, her cunt tight around my plunging prick. Finally, I fell on top of her, shivering as my balls spasmed gently, the last of my hot cream dribbling into her. I'd never cum as satisfyingly as I'd cum in my sister each time that I'd fucked her. I felt as if she was the other half of my being – the part that made me whole and complete. As she moaned and whimpered softly, still cumming gently, I caressed her silky shoulders with my lips, trailing kisses to the base of her neck and nibbling the protruding bones gently.

"God, Eddie," she whispered in tremulous awe, "that was the most wonderful cum ever."

"So, wanna come stay with me?" I whispered caressing the side of her face with my cheek.

She turned her head slightly, smiling into my eyes and giving me a tart look.

"I'm your sister," she shook her head, "and as your sister, your place is my place, so if you're asking me to move in, I'm already here," she smiled gently up at me, "I'm just gonna have to spend more time with you."

"That sounds like a plan," I eased back.

"No-don't!" she stopped me, "don't pull out. Just sit back up and leave your delicious thingy in me, okay, hon?"

"Okay," I sighed.

I was a little clumsy trying to sit up with her cunt milking pulling on my softening prick, but we managed it with her pushing up and me hanging onto her hips. We must have been a funny sight, kind of like siamese twins joined at the crotch, but we finally managed to sit up. With a deep, heartfelt sigh, she squirmed her ass gently, leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder.

"This is so nice," she mumbled happily, "wiggling my – our toes and full'a cock. Um-m-m."

"I'll bet if you could, you'd try to keep my prick," I chuckled.

"Not without these," she took my wrists and wrapped my arms around her waist, "and this," she reached back and caressed my thighs as I pressed my cheek to hers and turned to kiss her soft throat, ". . . and those wonderful kisses," she sighed again.

I ran my hands up her firm little tummy and up to her breasts, hefting their pleasurable weight in the palms of my hands.

"Eddie?" she whispered, her voice trembling.

"Yes, hon."

"Do you, um . . . do you think it's bad if I love you?"

"Love me?" I mused, "well, you are my big sister and . . ."

"No, baby, not like that," she murmured turning her head and looking worriedly into my eyes, "I mean like, like . . . well, you know, like a woman. Not like your sister, but a woman, you know?" she leaned back, tilting her head to look into my eyes, her cheeks tinged redly.

"Yeah, I know. I know," I smiled and nodded, "but then, I've felt that way just about all my life. In high school and college, I'd have killed your boyfriends out of jealousy if I could have gotten away with it," I shook my head, "but it would have hurt you and I never want to hurt you."

"You romantic fool, you," she smiled and pulled my face to hers for a long, unhurried kiss.

Her cunt squeezed tightly around my soft prick and she drew a small, shuddering gasp.

"Ooh! See, you just gave me another cum," she giggled and I chuckled with her.

"You're a hot bitch, aren't you," I mumbled, tonguing her lips.

"This is the first time for me," she sighed, leaning back into my chest and caressing the backs of my hands, "you seem to bring it out in me."

We sat quietly for a long time. I felt one of my legs lift up and pull the hassock closer, resting my heels on it and crossing my ankles. I'd never done that to my knowledge. It had only been Linda that liked to sit with crossed ankles. I could see that she was thinking about it and I wondered if she was truly controlling my legs.

"What is she, telepathic?" I thought to myself, "can she do things with my legs without me willing it? Or is it just me, doing what she'd like to do?"

I didn't know, but it began to feel as natural as if she'd always used my legs. I leaned back and let her enjoy it. She leaned back against me with a deep sigh. All that was on the TV was some old, late night movies, so I dozed off. I awakened briefly as the sun was peeking through dawn's red glory. I lay on my side with Linda, snuggled to me, her face buried in my chest and snoring softly. I smiled and went back to sleep, wrapping my arms a little more securely around her.

The next morning, I awakened with a good, stiff, morning woodie. Linda had her lips wrapped firmly around the shaft and my cock-head surrounded by her tonsils. She stood on her stumps on the floor, her head bobbing up and down on me, her eyes closed with pleasure. As she felt me staring down at her, her eyes flew open and she smiled with her eyes up at me. By the time I was fully awake, I was squirting heavily down her gulping throat. As I came, she closed her eyes and squirmed, forcing me further down her throat. Her face turned red as a beet and I felt her shudder as she came, too. I lay back, my mind a blank, cumming slate. As I oozed my last few dribbles, she popped me out of her throat and gasped for air, still suckling on my cock head and swallowing. I drew a deep sigh as her cheeks hollowed and her tongue dug into my cum-slit, drawing the last few drops out of me. Who knew she could suck like that, I mused. She let me slip out of her mouth, swallowing saliva and the last of my cum, then lay the side of her face on my thighs, smiling up at me. I smiled back, running my fingers through her long hair.

"I think I was right, Eddie," she smilingly caressed my lip prick.

"How's that?" I wondered what she meant.

"Well, let me explain . . ."

"Please do," I interrupted her genially.

"Shut up and listen, boy," she giggled.

"Okay," I held up my hands in surrender.

"Well, to start with, sympathy, empathy and apathy all have the same root word," she held up her hand and shut me up before I could say anything about the impromptu English class, "and you know what sympathy and apathy mean, but empathy is similar in scope to sympathy, which means feeling like you understand the shared feelings, right?" I nodded in understanding, "but empathy actually means sharing those same feelings, that is, feeling exactly the same and, in some cases, actually feeling them, right?" I nodded, "w-well, um, I think that we, uh, we, um, we're empathic to each other, do you understand what I mean?"

"Are you trying to say that the weird feeling I get that you're actually controlling my legs is you actually controlling my legs?" I smiled with disbelief.

"Um . . . well . . . yeah."

"Makes sense to me," I shrugged equably, "I guess you and me are closer than I thought, hm?"

"Yeah, I guess," she stared at me speculatively, "you sure are taking this well," she fisted her hips and stared at me in some surprise.

I sat up and took her by the shoulders.

"Hey, I'm the one whose legs you were using, remember?" I shook her gently.

"Oh. Yeah," she smiled, then, "I do love you, Eddie . . . a whole lot," she gripped my wrists as I held her shoulders.

"You know what?" I smiled down at her.

"What?" she stared curiously up at me.

"I love you, too . . . and like you, it's not just as a sister," I slid my hands to her waist and, as she held my wrists stiffly, I lifted her up onto my lap and kissed her.

She smiled as our lips separated, pressing her soft hand to my stubbly jaw, then leaned into it and kissed the spot she'd touched.

"Thanks, Eddie," she murmured softly, "and not for that, but for helping me get over the phantom pain in my missing legs."

"Well, feel free to use them anytime."

She giggled and shook her head, "I will, whenever they hurt and . . . I have a feeling they'll hurt often after this weekend."

"What're we gonna tell Mom and Papa Ralph?"

"Well," she shrugged, "they say that the best lie is one that's real close to the truth. I just won't tell them about sleeping with you, that's all. I mean, I sat on your lap and wiggled your feet. That's not very suggestive . . . is it?"

"No," I shook my head, "I guess not."

The rest of the weekend went like that – with meal breaks, of course. We made love, then went to Joaquin's Italian Spaghetti House that Saturday night, then came home and made love then went to the movies. Sunday we slept in – slept . . . HA! and I took her to a little dance club. She noted that at least now, I couldn't step on her toes and we laughed hysterically over that joke. By Sunday night, I was beginning to get tuned in to her and, when I finally found the edges of it, our mutual orgasm seemed to be far, far stronger than we'd ever felt before. There must have been something to this empathy thing. By Monday afternoon we were both exhausted and ready for some rest. We'd fucked each other's brains loose – literally – and I wondered how to control these newly discovered empathic feelings we had with each other.

Around four that Monday, we were lying on the couch, torpidly watching some animal program, when we got a call from Mom saying that they'd be home around seven and to stop by for a supper of sandwiches, chuckling and saying that she was too worn out from her vacation to get immediately back to work. Without thinking much about why, I got up, followed closely by Linda, pulled out a sack of potatoes and peeled about half a dozen while Linda boiled some eggs and chopped up some onion, celery and shredded a carrot. As I scooped the vegetables she'd chopped into a bowl, I suddenly stopped, staring at what I was doing. A surreal feeling swept over me like a strong, cold wind and, as I shivered, turned and stared at Linda. She had the same wide-eyed stare as she turned to me. Suddenly, she giggled and began to laugh. I soon joined her, shaking my head, my laughter bordering on hysteria. We seemed to have this "Vulcan Mind Meld" thing going. After a while, we grew silent and I bent to her chair and kissed the top of her head.

"Okay, sweetie," I shook my head in disbelief, "I believe."

She fixed the deviled eggs as I chopped hot potatoes and put them in the fridge to cool. I wondered if we'd just both had the same thought or actually felt what each other was thinking. I finally rationalized that, knowing Mom, when she said sandwiches for supper, that's all it would be – sandwiches . . . and maybe Kool-Aid or iced tea to drink besides coffee for Papa Ralph. I few minutes later, I figured that the potatoes were cool enough to use and made the potato salad. Checking my watch, I figured we still had a couple of hours to kill, but I didn't want to fuck any more, so I snuggled Linda to me and we lay on the couch. Linda seemed to have the same idea and we spooned, drowsily watching the TV until we dozed off. We were both awakened by sound of my watch alarm. I'd forgotten I'd set it.

"Shower time," I muttered, yawning hugely.

Linda nodded and yawned. I watched as she reached out, pulled her wheel chair next to the couch and, in one athletic move, pulled on the chair and pushed on the couch's arm, swinging gracefully into her wheelchair.

"Smooth," I grinned at her.

"Let's go, on your feet," she chivvied me, grinning back.

I picked her up at the door and carried her in, setting her on her stumps on the cold tile.

"Ooh-h! Chilly!" she gasped.

She could stand on them very well and, had they been longer, probably would have walked on them much more than she did. But they were so short that her long inner labia practically dragged on the cold tile. Then I realized that I was feeling the tile's coolness on the bottom of my balls.

"Whoa," I thought as I realized why they felt kind of cool, "this is too weird!"

"Hon, grab my accessory bag and get the Nair out of it for me, please."

"Sure," I turned back to the counter.

She used the stuff because she didn't like to shave and used it not only on her pussy, but all over her body. It left her legs, arms and, hell, her whole body smooth as a baby's butt. She didn't like even a little fuzz on her. She did like me hairy, though, so she made sure that I didn't get any on me other than my hands when I smoothed some on her back. She had pushed her long hair into a bathing cap by the time I came back, and quickly wet herself down. As she shuffled back, I pulled the shower head off it's holder and let it hang, pointing it away from her as I squirted some of the stuff into the palm of my hand and handed her the can. She was soon covered with it, carefully working it into the folds of her pussy. When she was done, I wet myself down and lathered up.

"Okay, move over," she ordered a minute or so later.

Rinsing off the soap from my face, I stepped aside and handed her the spray head. I'd long since replaced the original short hose with a longer one so she could use it easily. That way it was easier for her to take a shower by herself. Stepping back, I sat on the shower bench and watched her rinse and scrub herself off. The Nair had little smell and was easily covered with her favorite perfume, Spring Lilacs. To this day, whenever I smell it, I get an instant hard-on and it's led to some embarrassing moments. Handing it back to me, I rinsed off her back and shoulders, squeegeeing the water off with my bare hands. I loved the feel of her, she was so smooth and soft and even more so without the soft stubble.

It was a little after seven when we stepped out of the shower, got dressed and headed to the parents' house. We figured that Mom would probably hold things up a little and they probably wouldn't be home until around eight or so. We were right. We pulled into the driveway, parking on the far side of the drive. Mom and Papa Ralph's go-to-work cars were under the carport, but there was no sign of the off-road pickup truck. We carried the potato salad and deviled eggs inside and set them in the fridge. We again worked like two parts of one body. I sliced tomatoes while Linda laid out the bread and baloney. Nothing fancy here. We were done in a few minutes, covered the food and I peeked out the door, nobody in sight yet. So we went into the family room and kicked on the TV.

Sure enough, a little after eight, they came rolling in. The boys came in first, running in and hollering my name as they dropped their camping gear in the kitchen. Marsha and Sally came in more sedately. Marsha always said that girls weren't boys so they didn't need to act like them and Sally, looked up to her big sister and agreeably stuck to her side, however, their eyes sparkled as they came in and rushed to Linda, then to me.

While I tussled with the boys, Linda took the girls in the kitchen to help get supper ready. She and I were right as usual. Mom had planned on plain boloney sandwiches for supper and was very pleased when Linda laid out the eggs and potatoes. When Mom called "dinner" I made as if I was going to race the boys to the kitchen, but stopped after two steps. I'd set them up. Papa Ralph chewed them out properly for running in the house as I sauntered in looking unconcerned. Linda glanced at me and hid her amused smile. I smiled back innocently, but hey, they were my kid brothers, I had every right to get them in trouble as often as I could. They tried to blame me but, Papa Ralph, after taking one look at my innocent smile, grinned and told them that I was no excuse for running in the house and to settle down and eat. We all sat down and the boys told me all about the camping trip and the bear they thought they'd seen and that it could really have been Bigfoot, while the girls and Mom held their own conversation. Suddenly, everybody quieted as Mom looked at me strangely.