Linda and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I've always had a feeling about you two," her voice sounded a little awed, "I remember when Linda was still a toddler and you were crawling, that, if she got fussy, you'd either pull her diaper off or hand her your bottle or fuss until she was taken care of," she shook her head, "and that is very, very odd."

"You're telling me," I nodded, "have you ever felt someone else controlling your legs? And especially your toes?" I shook my head, "it took me all weekend to get used to that . . . but," I looked around brightly, "she ain't got no more ghost leg pains."

"Really?" Papa Ralph stared at her skeptically.

"Really, Dad," Linda nodded, swallowing the bite of sandwich in her mouth, "it was so totally awesome not to feel those pains anymore."

"But . . ." Mom began, but Linda interrupted.

"I mean, when I, or he, er, we wiggled his toes and rolled his ankles and I heard them popping, I felt such relief. And when we stretched out his legs, because they were feeling a little stiff, it felt so good to be able to completely stretch . . ." she stopped and looked around as everybody stared at her. Her face turned red and she suddenly closed her mouth, setting her half-eaten sandwich down.

"Well, it, it, it . . ." she tried to continue.

"No, honey," Papa Ralph patted her hand, "I understand. I've heard of it before and it truly is amazing. You can try it with your Mom, see if that works," he gave me a quick grin, the kind he usually gave before teasing someone, "at least it'll be feminine legs instead of a pair of hairy guy legs, hm-m?"

As we all laughed, she thought, "somehow, it won't be the same without a stiff prick shoving up between my legs to hold me steady," turning redder at the thought.

The boys didn't understand a word of what we'd interrupted their discussion for and were soon back to telling me about the various animals they'd seen and chased. Around nine-thirty, Mom called a halt and sent the kids off to shower and get ready for bed, they had school the next day, the long weekend didn't last forever, she told them. The smaller kids whined, but Marsha and Alan took them in hand and led them away. Alan and Stevie would shower together in the hall bathroom and Marsha and Sally in the master bathroom. The four of us chatted a while longer, but I had to get to bed. Tuesday was a work day for me, too. I hugged and kissed them good-bye and Mom and Linda walked me to the kitchen door.

"I forgot my clothes in the washing machine," Linda lied, "how about putting them in the dryer for me when you get home, okay?"

"Sure, no prob, hon," and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

Linda had always been a couple of inches taller than me with her long legs, and now I kind of missed how she used to lord it over me with her height. I kissed Mom good night and turned.

"Hon?" Linda stopped me half-way to my car.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks a bunch for helping me out."

I turned and saw her standing on her wheelchair, all two-foot-nine of her remaining height.

"You're very welcome, honey," I called softly, a lump in my throat. I missed the old Linda although I loved the new one, "call me tomorrow after you and Mom try our system out."

"I will," she promised.

Mom laid a protective arm around Linda's shoulders, and smiled and waved at me. I waved back, climbed in my car and left, the lump still in my throat.

My bed felt lonely and I slept restlessly. When my alarm went off, I jerked awake, reaching for Linda, whom I'd felt beside me all night, but the spot was empty. Still wooly-headed with sleep, I got up and checked around to see where she was, slowly remembering that I'd left her at our parents' the night before. Oh, well. I shook my head and headed for the shower. I checked the washing machine just in case, but it was empty. Returning to my room after my shower, I opened the closet door figuring on wearing my black pin-stripes to work and I saw Linda's clothes, all clean and neat, hanging there. I smiled. She'd be back. Late that afternoon, as I was getting the day's business affairs in order to go home, my cell phone rang.

"Hi, honey," she sighed happily as I perked up at the sound of her voice.

"Hey, sweetheart," I smiled into the phone.

"You don't have me on speaker, do you?" she asked cautiously.

"No, not at all."

"Good, I don't want the world to hear what I'm saying. What are you doing tomorrow night? Anything special?"

"Nah, just the usual," I leaned back, putting my feet on my desk, "you know, washing my stockings and unmentionables, painting my toenails, the usual," she burst out laughing at my joke, "I felt you beside me last night," I continued, "I really miss your warmth beside me."

"I know," she almost gasped, "I had the same feeling! I mean that's the only reason I finally managed to get some sleep! I snuggled back against your chest and dropped right off. Which brings to mind about tomorrow night, you wanna come pick me up?"

"Oh, hell-yeah!" I dropped my feet to the floor with a thud, "hold on a second, I gotta get my blue-tooth out so I can use both hands to get out of here, hold on."

I dug my ear-piece out of my breast pocket, switched it on and shoved it in my ear.

"Testing, testing, testing," I murmured, "can you hear me, honey?"

"Yeah, I hear you fine," her sweet voice sounded in my ear, "so okay, what time should I expect you to come get me?"

"I'll cut out of here a couple of hours early, we're a day behind because of the long weekend, so in effect tomorrow's the usual Tuesday crap and the busy Wednesday will come on Thursday and Friday, well Fri . . ."

"Whoa, there Mr. Workaholic," she interrupted, "I'm just asking about tomorrow, focus, dingbat, focus only on what time tomorrow you'll come get me."

I laughed, that was my sister, pulling my high-flight back onto the ground.

"I figure around three or three-thirty," I chuckled, "how did your workout with Mom go?"

"Totally a failure," she sighed, "it didn't matter how much I tried, I couldn't connect with her, much less her legs. I couldn't feel them like I could with you – hi, Mom," she interrupted herself, "just talking to Eddie. Sure. Eddie, Mom says "hi" – so you'll pick me up around three or so?"

"Yeah, yeah, tell Mom I love her, too," I finished packing my briefcase, all it had was my lunch, but it was the icon of a busy executive.

"Eddie says he loves you, too. Okay, boy, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, hugs and kisses all around."

"Hugs and kisses to you, too, hon," she sounded as if she was smiling as she hung up.

I was on top of the world. I really missed her warmth next to me or on me. We'd had three great days and nights together and I was ready to have her back.

— — — — — — — — — —

The next day, I went by the house to pick Linda up, and got there a little before three. The kids were still at school and Mom waved at me as she was leaving to pick them up. I tapped on the kitchen door and walked in. Seconds later, Linda came racing down the hallway literally burning tires as she smiled happily, all flashing teeth and a small case on her lap.

"Eddie!" she chortled, "did you miss me?"

"Did I?" I laughed with her, very happy to see her smiling face, "why'd you stay up so late last night? I didn't feel you until almost one," I scooped her up into my arms as she set the case down.

"Well, I . . ." her face pinked, "I was gonna ask you about that. I wanted to see if we really had connected or if it was just our imagination, but I went to bed around midnight or so and I guess I finally fell asleep about that time," she shrugged, running her soft hands over my day's stubble, "has Mom left?" she looked around.

"Yeah, I waved to her as she was heading down the driveway."

Without another word, she pulled me down to her and pressed her lips to mine, searching out my tongue with hers and caressing it softly.

"Um-m-m," she crooned happily.

"Yeah," I whispered, "I miss that," once more we were completing each other's thoughts.

"I'm gonna tell Mom that I'm gonna go ahead and move in with you this weekend."

She didn't ask, she just told me – which was just fine with me.

"D'you think that's wise?"

"She suggested it," Linda murmured, settling back in her wheel chair as I picked up her case.

"Okay. You wanna grab some more clothes before we leave?"

"Nope," she nudged me toward the kitchen with her chair, "I'm gonna leave most of them here for Mom to sell at the yard sale this weekend."

"Oh?" I held the door for her.

"Yeah, her and some of the neighbors are getting together to raise some money for the junior high school. Something about a play they need to buy some stuff for – whee-ee!" she free-wheeled down the ramp.

At the bottom, she laughingly grabbed one wheel and spun around, leaning away from the free wheel and throwing gravelly sand. I noticed several ruts in the gravel that, apparently she'd made and laughed with her.

"Damn, hot-rod," I chuckled.

I opened the door for her and folded up the wheelchair after tossing her case in back.

"Ready?" I climbed in.

"Ready!" she smiled, resting her hand on the center console.

"Then let's us went!"

I laid my hand possessively over hers as we headed down the road. She looked up to me, freed her hand and reached up, smiling as she caressingly brushed some imaginary specks off the side of my face.

Ends