Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a few last things to complete your look," Mark whispered in her ear.

He took a leather strip out of his pocket. It was another collar although it was very fine and delicate. There was something spelt out in small silver letters on the front. Mark held it in front of Linda, it read: I LOVE CUM. Mark clipped it in place and it clung to her neck. The cum from his ejaculation had dried in to her now, the globs stuck to her flesh in places like crusty glue. Linda felt deliciously dirty and presented like an erotic prize. Mark stepped back and admired his handiwork his eyes were glowing. He rooted in his pocket again and some red lipstick appeared in his hand. In vivid red letters beneath her breasts he wrote "owned by Mark" and then below that around her navel he wrote "Slut for Cock".

Linda was being kept at a high pitch of arousal by the bullet vibe and the sensations of the chains and bell dangles attached to her erect nipples.

"Come on slut, we've some errands to run," Mark instructed her, his eyes dancing with delight. He led her into her bedroom and told her to select a jacket to wear as they were going out. The bells were jingling quietly but distinctly with every movement. Linda picked out her longest trench coat but Mark told her to step aside and that he would chose the correct one. He pulled out a thin red jacket that could be wrapped at the waist and had buttons up to the neck. It was medium length and went down half way between the waist and knees.

"Put it on there's a good girl."

Linda slipped into the jacket and started buttoning it up. When she got to the button just above her breasts Mark told her to stop. He lifted the collar up and then wrapped some black tape over the words on the collar so that they were obscured. He tightened the belt at the waist pinching the coat around her nubile form. The necklace gleamed through the V neck of the jacket and some small crusty bits of cum could be seen as well if you looked hard enough. The jacket covered her legs just below the suspenders and her long pins stretched out below it. The jacket pressed tight against her skin that was barely covered by the thin skimpy material beneath it. Her areolas were hard as rocks and were straining to push through the fabric. The coat caressed them when she moved creating a delicious sensation.

"Come on, let's go."

Linda's head was spinning. She felt so daring and very excited if a little nervous. The thoughts of walking around like this sent tremors through her body. As she walked down the stairs her ass swayed above the sky high heels and her boobs bounced causing the bells to jingle. The jacket was teasing her exposed flesh and the nipple chains were tickling her boobs. Mark opened the door and Linda followed him out into the dark October night. Immediately Linda felt the chilly air kissing her uncovered skin as it ghosted beneath the jacket and through the buttons. He opened the passenger seat and she quickly stepped in. The jacket rode up her legs revealing the bare flesh above the top of the suspenders. The bullet vibe was still pulsing sending waves of pleasure deep within her. Mark got in the driver's seat and leaned across and gave Linda a deep kiss.

"The car is filthy; we need to give it a good wash," he explained before he turned the ignition. Mark drove down to a local garage.

"I need you to go in and get the token for the car wash, slave." Mark handed her some money.

Linda took a deep breath and then opened the door. She got out quickly so that the jacket would settle over the tops of her thighs. Then she strode quickly into the garage shop. She felt strangely liberated yet tense. The tension was tantalising. She knew that if the jacket were to fall open she would be the centre of attention and the cocks of any men who saw her would harden instantly. She could hear the gentle jingle of the bells as she took each step and the quiet whirr of the vibe was barely audible. She could also hear her heart beating fast in her chest. She was very wet now and she could feel her juices pooling around the vibe. Her nipples were hard and the chain and dangles were pulling pleasantly on them. She walked up to the counter. A young man was behind the counter and she was aware that he was drinking her in with his eyes as she approached. She was suddenly very aware that the tight and thin jacket was the only thing preserving her modestly and it both thrilled and scared her, like a ride on a roller coaster. She knew that the collar, plunging neckline with necklace drawing attention to the tops of her boobs and her long, lean, toned legs wrapped in the suspenders and perched on the very high heels was alluring enough for any men whose paths she crossed. She felt so bad knowing what her collar read beneath the tape and what was written on her torso.

"One token for a car wash please." Linda asked as the vibe pulsed away. She wondered if the cum that still coated her torso in places was giving off any perceptible odour.

He handed the token over wordlessly spell bound by Linda's form and Linda turned quickly to return to Mark. She could feel his eyes burning into her ass as she sashayed out of the shop to the tinkle of the bells. When she got in beside Mark she could feel her face blushing. She felt exhilarated and very turned on. Mark drove up to the machine and inputted the code. As he positioned the car at the entrance and the machine began to move towards them he said,

"Open the jacket and take your arms out of it."

It was dark aside from the very dim lights around the fore-court and the car wash was in the corner away from other cars and people. The arms of the machine was about to engulf them and block out the outside world. Linda released herself from the jacket and Mark eagerly and hungrily gazed at her sexy figure. He reached across and took the tape off the collar. The red letters on her torso stood out and her breasts were heaving. He turned up the vibe and it began pulsing sharply within her making her gasp quickly. Mark then undid his zip and drew his hard cock out of his pants. It was pointing to the roof of the car and pulsing pointedly.

"Now suck my cock, it needs a good spit and polish as well."

Water started squirting onto and all around the car and the rollers started whirling as Linda leaned across and took his cock deep into her warm and wet mouth. She started bobbing up and down as Mark groaned loudly.

"Ohhh fuuccck yeah, suck that cock, ohh take it deep, ohhhhh that's it, suck that cock like the good slave you are. Ohhhhh Jesuusss yessssss."

Linda's pussy was on fire from both from the vibe and the thoughts of what she was doing and where she was doing it. Soon Mark was thrusting his pelvis up and down as he pressed down on her head with his hands. The bells attached to her nipples were jingling violently producing a frenzied music to accompany the rhythm of his thrusting. Linda held her mouth open and held on as he humped her face. Her mouth was full of spittle and some leaked out of the corners of her lips as he thrust deep and slipped a little down her throat each time. Then she dimly heard Mark speaking,

"Sit up Slave, we have to leave, the wash is finishing."

Linda sat up and was about to put the jacket back on when Mark sharply chastised her,

"No, leave it off. No one can see below the necklace when you are sititng there, and it's very dark anyway. We are going to go for a drive."

Linda was trembling with trepidation and excitement as she sat still and Mark engaged first gear and drove to the exit. Her breasts were swaying and shaking to the movement of the car and she was cumming softly now to the ministrations of the tantalising vibe. His cock was still jutting out from his pants and was dripping wet from her mouth and spittle.

"We're heading to the motorway." Mark explained as he glanced across to the beauty by his side. The collar saying "I LOVE CUM" glinted in the lights of oncoming traffic and shadows danced across her exposed form. The bells tinkled away sporadically. When they reached the motor way Mark set the car going at a steady speed on the inside lane.

"Suck me off until I empty myself down your throat." He growled.

Linda set to work again and soon Mark was buried in her mouth again. Cars were passing them and Linda could hear them and feel the dim lights from overhead intermittingly flowing through the car. Linda engulfed the cock greedily and was bobbing furiously eager to milk the cum from Mark's cock. Mark was groaning and thrusting up to meet her plunging mouth and fill her up fully. Sloshing noises were soon coming from Linda's mouth as Mark steered the car and rested his elbows on her head and back.

"Ohhh yesss, fuck that cock with your mouth, make me spill my load," he encouraged her "Ohh shit , ohhh fuckkkkk."

Linda was devouring his hard length now; she had a feeling of total power as she heard his hot and rough grunts and groans while she massaged his rigid tool. She could vaguely hear cars moving around them but such things seemed dreamlike and distant as she was so focused on the cock that she was milking with her soft lips and mouth. Her pussy was dripping with the excitement of the evening and this moment.

"Ohhhh jessuuusss , ohhhh fuck, ohhhh you awesome slut, you are going to make me shoot my load, ohhh fuck yeah, ohhh , keeppp going, ohh yesss, work that cock like a 100 dollar whore, ohhhh yesss you suck it soooo goooood." Mark was in ecstasy.

Mark started thrusting faster and pushed down on her head holding it still. His breathing was wild and heavy and his instinct as his orgasm grew took over and he pumped her mouth grinding his groin up against her face. Linda cradled the cock in her open mouth and sucked wildly wanting to satisfy his need. She could feel his cock throbbing and twitching against the roof of her mouth as Mark cried out,

" OHHHHH here it comes, ohhhh fuck I'm going to blow my hot load ugghhhh in your sluttly mouth."

He pushed deep and the head of his cock slipped down her throat. He left it buried there as it jerked and jumped. Linda had her lips clamped at the base of the swollen shaft and felt the first spurt in her throat. She sucked hard as he emptied himself while he moaned and cursed.

"Ohhh you hot, fucking wonderful slut, ohhh yesssss, you bad, bad girllllllll ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkk"

Mark slid back onto the chair a bit and his cock slipped out of her throat. It was still spewing cum that some now spilled into her mouth and onto her tongue. A little oozed out of the corners of her mouth and dangled from her lips and chin as Linda slurped on his spurting cock. Finally Mark had drained himself and Linda could lift herself from his dwindling erection. The semen was mixing with the copious saliva that swirled around in her mouth. She swallowed a number of times tasting her husband's seed as it passed into her throat. Her full breasts were heaving as her lungs drank in gulps of air. Her mind was entirely submerged beneath wave after wave of erotic sensation, feeling and thoughts woven together. She felt like a creature completely devoted to the pleasures of the flesh and driven to fulfil them, both her own, and her husband's. She was relishing her erotic power to excite her husband to the highest height of sexual desire and then savour the pleasure when he unleashed that passion upon her. Linda barely noticed the semen that was dangling from her chin and even then enjoyed the feel of it on her skin.

Mark's breathing was returning to normal and the outside world began to impinge on her consciousness again. She realised that this was the road that they took when they were going to visit Mark's mother who lived in the countryside an hour outside the city where Mark had grown up. Mark turned off the motorway and took a back road that he knew well. He turned down a small country lane and parked beside a gate that opened into a field. Mark reached into the back of the car and held up the leash in his hand. He clipped it onto the back of the collar and then told her to pull the jacket on but not to close the buttons. Mark then got out of the car and let Linda out and locked the car. He opened the gate and then grabbed hold of the leash and led Linda through it. The jacket was open and her breasts were spilling out. Her thighs brushed against the thin material and the cool air caused goose pimples to pop up all over her flesh. Mark closed the gate behind them. There was a full moon and the silvery pale light played on the gold of the necklace and nipple chains. Linda's body thrilled to the forbidden touch of the cool night air as she trotted through the grass behind Mark. Mark led her to the middle of the field.

"Take the jacket off, let it fall to the ground" he told her with narrowed eyes.

Linda stood there in the moonlight as the jacket was ruffled by a light cool breeze that teased her body and swished past her like silk. She slid the thin fabric from her shoulders and it slipped off and pooled at her feet. Her breath-taking form was more fully revealed as she stood before him exposed to the elements in stockings, high heels, collar, leash and necklace with nipple chains and dangles as the bullet vibe stoked her desire incessantly. Linda stared back at Mark her eyes smouldering with arousal and desire in the pale moonlight with some cum dangling from her lips and more dried into her torso and breasts. She was titillating and tantalising and irresistible. Mark gripped the leash and pulled her to him crushing her against his body as he claimed her mouth with his swirling his tongue far down her mouth as his hands roamed across her back, her rump and her thighs. Linda's legs were trembling and almost giving way beneath her. Mark pulled away from her and tugged on the leash leading her across to the far side of the field to the base of an old gnarled oak tree.

"Put your hands against the tree trunk."

When Linda had done so he went behind her and Linda whimpered when he removed the vibe from her pussy and lowered the panties so that they hung around her ankles. She could feel the rough hardness of the bark against her palms as she heard Mark unzip himself. He scraped his fingers down the length of her back and then gripped her hips hard. then Linda cried out sharply when he ploughed himself up her wet, yielding snatch suddenly and without warning until he had sheathed himself fully within her. Linda gasped as he filled her out fully as he mounted her hard from behind. Mark's cock felt large and thick within her.

"Ohhh that feels soooo gooddd," Mark moaned as he stayed deep inside her. "I'm going to enjoy ravishing you, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

He pulled her back until she was bent at the waist and her back was parallel to the ground. Mark began stroking in and out in long, firm sweeps. He watched his cock, coated in Linda's wetness, appear and disappear from her pussy as he grasped her hips firmer and started to drive up into her causing her ass to quiver and shake with each forceful thrust. Linda was soon grunting hard as her body was rocked each time he banged against her.

Mark was frenzied with lust and he grabbed a handful of Linda's hair and yanked her head back with each forceful, pounding thrust that he unleashed upon her. He grunted gruffly as he beat into her with a grimly determined face while Linda yelped and squealed freely in the open air. Her head was held back, her back was arched and her mouth was wide open as Mark impaled her over and over with his rampant ramrod. He was hissing in her ear,

" Ohhh fuck yesss, this is what you wanted, ughhhhhh, to get fucked hard outdoors like a dirty slut, ohhhhh yessss, take it , take it ughhhh, take my big cock my naughty little slut."

Linda was in another zone of consciousness and was groaning uncontrollably, her pussy, so long stimulated by the vibe, was in spasm around Mark's rutting cock. The sweet friction of his furious fucking had Linda in rhapsodic raptures. Her pussy was grasping and clasping to his pummelling cock. Mark spanked her ass hard and the sharp sting heightened her delirium. He then rained a series of slaps and smacks on both sides of her ass that echoed around the field while Linda cried out as each sharp sting gave way to a pleasurable tingling warmth. This was primal, obscene, raw and rousing. Linda was delirious to the abandoned carnal beat of her possessed husband. Her breasts were jiggling wildly and the bells were tinkling raucously. Mark was pounding against her. She was jolted forward and back by her husband's rough and quick rhythm. Her knees were bent slightly and she was pushing back with her hands against the scabrous surface of the bark.

"OHHHHH, UGHHHH ohhhhh Fuuuucccckkkkk, ohhhh YEEESSSSSSSSS , Ohhhh ride meeeeeeee, ohhhh screw meeeeeeeee," She was loving the primitive thrill of this savage, untamed, outside full treatment reaming.

The sweat was pouring from each of their bodies and Mark had slowed his pace. He was now pulling slowly out so that only the tip of his penis was within her before powering into her with every ounce of his strength as he howled his pleasure to the moon. Each punishing push brought a shrill shriek to Linda's lips which were music to Mark's ears.

"OHHHH JEEsssussSSS yesss, give...... ughh, giiiveee it to meee, ughhh, yeess give iiit to me hardddd" she moaned as Mark's stiff tool hammered into her. She was an incoherent mass of sensation and uncontrolled moaning.

Linda could hear his guttural grunts close to her ear making Mark sound like a rutting animal as he pounded against her. His balls were slapping against her with each long, surging drive of his hips.

They were both panting heavily now and Mark couldn't hold out much longer. He pulled almost all the way out before thundering into her and holding himself buried in her for a second before pulling out and crashing forward again,

"UGHHHH" Linda groaned as her head rocked back and forth as every juddering thrust smashed against her hips.

"Uggghh yesss , urgggg, aghhhh" Mark groaned . With each powerful surge he grunted out a word.

"TAKE........

MY...........

BIG.........

COCK.........

MY..........

GORGEOUS............

SEXY.............

SLUT............

THIS........

IS ............

WHAT...........................

YOU...................

WANTED

MY........

BEAUTIFUL.................

WHORE......................"

Linda's face was flushed and red faced and she panted breathlessly as her body bucked while he fucked her in a rough and rapid tempo.

"Ohhhh, yessss, UGGGGH, don't stop , ..................... ughhh , give it to me , ................ohhhh, yessss , ughhrrrgnnnn........................I oohh love how ugnnggh,,,,,your cock......feels in my UHHHH ohhhh wet pussy ohhhNNNooo"

Linda's body went rigid and her mouth formed an O out of which came a long drawn out squealing scream as her orgasm peaked and shook through her delighted and sweaty flesh.

Mark was close to coming and groaned in rasping growls as Linda writhed about beneath him.

"Uhhhhh, I'm going to cum, ughhh, UGHHHH, ohhhh yeaaahhh, here it comes you gorgeous slut,"

He drove into her in thunderous strokes and wound a fistful of hair in his hand and pulled firmly. Her head was yanked back, her back arched and her breasts thrust forward as he slammed deep into her one last time. She let out a long moan as he pinned her and ground his buried cock deep within her depths. It twitched and shot spurt after spurt into her sopping pussy while he held her tight. He grunted and groaned and cursed while he emptied a huge load into her.

"UGHHHH take my spunk my dirty little cum slutttttt, oggghhhh fucckkkkkkk yeahhhhhh, ohhh you gorgeous cock slave."

When he was spent he let go of Linda's hips and hair and she slumped to the ground panting and wheezing. The grass tickled her hands and knees while her body was still stirring to the hot waves of pleasure coursing through her body. They slowly eased and she opened her eyes realising where she was again.