Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark helped her to her feet and hugged her tight. She pulled her panties up but took the bullet vibe out and handed it to Mark. She was utterly satiated but exhausted. They then walked hand in hand back to where she had left her jacket. Mark picked it back up and wrapped her in it and they returned to the car. As they were walking through the gate Linda glanced back at the tree in the distance and took a mental photograph of the scene and the atmosphere before she turned and got into the car. They drove in silence both lost in wordless thoughts. Linda soon drifted off into a gratified sleep. When they got back to the house Mark carried her into the house and took the jacket, necklace and dangles off and tucked her into the soft bed. He did leave the collar on however and smiled when he glanced down at the words before he drifted off to a deep sleep himself.