All Comments on 'Linda's Discovery Ch. 02'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments
OseekerOseeker6 days ago

A hot impossible scene but fun to fantasize.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I wanted to fuck my own Aunt...for I saw her masturbating and my initial reaction was being angry until later, I then became horny just at the thought

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

55555 foursome yes LOVED It

jt

Spartan3549Spartan3549about 1 month ago

What an amazing part 2!! 5 stars!

AkpervertAkpervertabout 1 month ago

You;re doing an incredible job of building this at just the right rate. I LOVE that you're adding in others, and suspect things will get more mixed with them before long. This is one HOT story.

Starting_outStarting_outabout 1 month ago

Outstanding! Such a great story. More please...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm glad that you posted more new stories \ experiences. We look forward to more! Thank you Linda ,5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

BigRhysBigRhys3 months ago

Very nice second part, moved at just the right pace!

Daxdenny11Daxdenny115 months ago

AMAZING.....can't wait to read the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Linda… this was a surprising & uniquely exciting twist on the mother son attraction. Very well done and I hope that you continue to write…. Maybe even a father daughter from a girl’s point of view…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What lucky boys I had a hard on the whole read.

KlitomaticKlitomatic6 months ago

Have been in a foursome, not in an incestual one, but oh my gawd, it was intense.

Tcs1956Tcs19567 months ago

You had me hard from the beginning to the end! I am NOT into Mommy Son sex, but this story is so fucking hot!!!

I rated this 5 because there was nothing higher! I do wish the two boys had cleaned each other afterwards, like the two Moms did!!

bob3641223bob36412238 months ago

It was so good i read part 1 & 2 twice, I love 5 star writings.

ColonelRebColonelReb8 months ago

Wow! This chapter gave me an instant hard on. I was stroking my cock as i read through each word. You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to the third chapter. This chapter hit almost every fetish I have.....Mom/son, F/F , voyuorism etc. The only thing missing is some bi male action.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just now reading Part 2 of Ch. 02... Hot stuff... Should I encourage you...? Its not likely I'll stop, until you stop writing on this... I do think there's a LOT more of this kind of thing that goes on in the world... Can't help but wonder how our Creator is looking at all of this... I know there were many examples of how people in the Bible fell prey to their sexual lusts... King David, a 'man after God's own heart' comes to mind... Those weren't times when people ran around naked... And yet, David, at being filled with the joy of the Lord, was said to have danced naked and unashamed before the Lord... I do pray that our Helper, the Holy Spirit that Jesus assured us He would send us, is getting our hearts and minds straightened out for the times foretold. The signs seem all around us...

Personally, I'm one that has wondered, quite often, as to how sexual matters will be in heaven... I do NOT believe there will be no sex... But lustful thinking...? I doubt that will continue... And... when we're talking eternity... what will sex be like in a lust-free environment...?

I've always thought even angels procreate, same as all of the examples God has shown within the fabric of our current, oh, so very temporary world...! Why would I say that...? The Word says that fallen angels took wives from among the females of the earth... And, what about those Giants...? (No sports pun intended, about those Giants...!)

There's so much we don't fully understand... And, yet, HE loved us and sent HIS only begotten SON to pay the price to allow us to be washed clean of our sins in this world... The Lord knew our fallen state... yet he still loves us... I hope ALL are trusting in Jesus, since He is the ONLY path the Bible declares to be our way to a heavenly life that all believers can trust Jesus for, as we depart from this world...

Do I claim to be sin-free...? Nope...! This world hits us with all manner of things that all of us sense are just not right... Here's to trusting that the Lord's and Jesus's work in all of us is nearing completion... "HE who has begun a good work in us... is faithful to complete it..." (And then, comes the true THE END... or a new beginning...)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice 5 stars waiting on more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Love the build up and plotting and of course the final execution. I feel that there is a bit of swapping coming next (or at least I hope there is). Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story! One of the best incest stories I have come across in Lit. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is totally hot 🥵.

A perfect ending for this chapter. So many stories lack a good stopping point, but now I see that there’s another chapter coming I have an even better opinion of your writing. Too bad readers aren’t allotted one 10 star rating each month to emphasize just how great a tale like this is.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keeping my cock hard

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 year ago

You are my favorite now, I feel like i can see all of their faces, the best i've read......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read part 3, so I have to ask...

What parts of this are real?

No names, no cities, but please tell us what parts really happened?

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

Supremely well told with lots of build up, heat that shimmers off the page, and a sense of natural inevitability so that even though "taboo" it feels like an obvious direction to follow among loving families. I'm in awe.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiover 1 year ago

Nagyon szívhez szóló írás, ennek a folytatását szeretném olvasni.. Szívből gratulálok.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Another fantastic story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah yes, the perfect chapter to the first one. Have been reading this genre for a few years. This story has gotten my mom to read this genre. She has mentioned this story a few times. She has even written a few stories herself ( not published). She leaves them around for me to find. She is shy but I know she wants us to be together. Both single both adults. You are her inspiration. Think I will make the move this weekend...... thanks Linda

scozmosscozmosover 1 year ago

Wonderful story and writing, loving it and SO looking forward to Pt 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As with the 1st chap., this 2nd part has some Intimacy. Very important imo. Excellent description of the play by play. Excellent writing. Naturally i am curious as to what parts are fact vs what parts are fiction.

Gambit33Gambit33over 1 year ago

Oh this 2nd part is just as good as the 1st part of the story... it was absolutely flawless writing and story telling! I can't wait to read part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exquisite! Loving every bit of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're an awesome writer. Although I'm too old to have experienced "a mother's love" in the manner you describe, I can envy Tom and Mark and hope they'll get to exchange mothers - like panties. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Linda’s baby daddy is going to have his hands full raising his own grandchild not realizing that his sister is the father of his wife baby if Linda get knocked up

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
"A kiss that curled my toes" & "In the same moment we were fucking our sons"

Just two amazing lines penned by a very talented writer. The way Linda & Mark were able to play show and tell with Annie & Tom was erotic yet tender. "She had exposed her bare breast to her son" are the words so many long for since the mother's nipple was replace by strained peas.

Such a beautiful way to emerge from the incest closet which is a terrible place to be locked in.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Very exciting story. Thanks.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter.

I also agree about swapping. (not my thing).

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I agree with Anubelore that the swapping would/will ruin the story (at least for me). I have skipped the parts where the characters fantasize about it. There are already so many stories including sharing/swapping/swinging and I welcome the ones that don't include them.

LittleDevil45LittleDevil45almost 2 years ago

Another amazing chapter, loved this. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see where this story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just came in a pair of purple panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5* for four horny individuals following up on their long repressed love for one another.

5*

BJ

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

to many unnecessary 'ofs'...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very hot & well written story deserving of 5 stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As I said today in Chapter 1, so glad I read this one again to before reading your new Chapter3. This one also deserves much more than 5 stars, because it is more personal experience than fiction. Bravo on the great writing.

Holding my breath. JEF

Lynx_247Lynx_247about 2 years ago

Wow this story is so hot it had me horny throughout Mark And Tom are lucky guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my god this story is so hot I am starting to search out the wife's panties

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I have enjoyed both chapters. Thank you.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Anonymous, no, the boys "swapping mom's" would not have "rounded out" the story, it would have ruined it. If you want that sort of shallow pap, there's no shortage of it on this site and elsewhere. Granted, it can be done well, but it would have absolutely ruined this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish you was my Mom and could be with you and my sister same way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't believe that with writing this good, this series is the only thing from this author after more than 10 years. Very, very hot stuff!

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT pair of chapters!

The scenario of this story is a real winner and with your beautiful preparation and impeccable writing this is a story not to be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is some excellent writing/story telling. The only thing left unfulfilled from a reader's view was the desire for the boys to swap moms. That would've rounded out the story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow awsome store would love to hear more from theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my god I so hope you wright more stories what a fantastic turn on

silkyhose20silkyhose20over 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories ever, I was so incredibly horny all the way through, xx

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a wonderful chapter 2 to the story. I gave it 5 stars. Now Linda and Anne had a wonderful time with Mark in the hot tub and Linda licked another woman's pussy for the first time in twenty years. They have a great plan for how to get Tom to fuck Anne when both Mark and Tom return from college in a couple of weeks. I hope the boys do well in college. I might think it would be hard to concentrate after they both fuck their moms and perhaps switch moms and fuck each other's mom as well. Great story!!!

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

As before, a stunning rendition of the art of story telling. I believe the established writers here are abour to be overtaken taken by a new talent. Your stories are well written ,gramatically accurate and very very erotic. Not many have your wonderful gift wth words.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

What an Amazing story!!!!!! Please continue :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So absolutely red hot. Omg what would I not give to be joining in with these two insatiable sex crazed cunts. Fabulous my two live in fuck buddies and I are going to act out parts of this story and suck and fuck like there is no tomorrow. More and more like this please and soon. I adore cunt in every way and love incest, especially mother and daughter/s. Cunt lapping cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

sroot1985sroot1985over 2 years ago

This is the best story I have read in a very long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 ⭐ too bad no new stories.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

One of the best stories here!

jurasickjurasickover 2 years ago

Wow! This was extremely hot. Thank you for your wonderful writing style, lucidity, and attention to detail. Excellent.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/16/2021) Nicely done. Very HOT; with no sharing too. I'm really a selfish guy; I don't like to share. But I'm glad you did. Ten years and no new stories though, now that's mean, really mean, 5 stars from me.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good build up to the actual sex. always the women doing bi sex, old standard format

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

This was a fantastic story. As it was written in 2011, I assume there will be no more to come. That's unfortunate. Great job, though! I would have loved to see them swop moms at 1 point in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story!! The writing was outstanding!!! I love pantie storys!! Please keep writing.

chiefhalchiefhalover 2 years ago

Loved it! Please, may I have some more?

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ☼ ❤ ☼ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 2 years ago

Excellent follow up to the first episode, Linda - without the surprises. Loved it. Great writing style. Just one tiny spelling error: the word 'discrete.' The English word is discreet, discrète is the French word.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Great little series! Please come back and write some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i'm hard as a rock and precum is flowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good, and entertaining story. I enjoyed every chapter the way that they kept building till the expected ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has to be the best story I have ever read on this site or any other page or book. Thank you and Please keep writing. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Linnnnnnnndaaaaaaaaaa........, where did you gooooooooooo???????

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I say again... WOW! I'd love to hear how 'the best friends' lives went on from there.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it again, 2nd time reading it. Linda you are a great writer, it’s a shame it been 10 years since posting. I’m sure your readers would like some follow up chapters, certainly there’s more experiences for you over the last 10 years??????

naughtysonwantsmomnaughtysonwantsmomalmost 3 years ago

This story is so erotic especially when I am a son like Mark who wishes for his mom. Does anyone know anything more about the author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I came 3 times reading this story and I am in my 70's great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. The mutual masturbation was exceptionally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It needs more so in the last 10 years what’s happened ? WELL LINDA ?

SultanhoudiniSultanhoudinialmost 3 years ago

This looks like there is more to tell

Nice story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A Good 2nd part. Enjoyed it.

OutsidenudistOutsidenudistalmost 3 years ago

Hello Linda, Your stories girl... Are outstanding Linda, Thank you for sharing them. These stories reminded me of my mother catching me wearing her nylons down in the basement masturbating. I didn't hear her come down the stairs. How long she stood there watching me masturbate, I don't no...!! Just as I was coming, I heard mom's voice say, when your finish masturbating, wash them and hang them back on the clothes I did..

I did wash them and hanged them back on the clothesline. I got dressed went back up stirs, she acted like nothing ever happened. I dreaded the though of her telling Dad, but he never mention any thing about it. I was 16 yo at the time, I'm 68 now and I think back so many years ago about my mother catching me masturbate. Thank you Linda for wonderful stories girl... (smiling) Hugs and Kisses...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Although I never thought about doing my mom when I was younger but I use to dream of Mrs B next store. That stopped when some how her and I got together. It stared over helping her move furniture around. I’ll say this much it was awesome. Lasted for about a year. Still dream of her now after 60 plus year have gone by. If you want to use this as a story line you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is even hotter than your first one. EXTREMELY well written to guide the reader into the subject’s world. LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome, hope to see a part 3 with swapping and a foursome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ruined it by bringing in more participants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love it and me cum on my wife tit love character or Part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Part 1 was awesome, and this Part 2 is incredible good , I'm waiting for P3 . Thanks.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

again a fantastic story, I dont want to say ending because I hope it doesnt end.

this is a true character driven story. Dont get me wrong the sex is equally great. I am following the author hoping she will write more.

one of the greatest stories I read period

YummyCum77YummyCum77about 3 years ago

Heavy sighs, naked thighs, and creampies.... oh MY !! 👍😜

Part 1 was awesome, and this Part 2 is incredible..... Not sure I will be able to 'stand' Part 3 !!!

If there IS a Part 3, I hope it involves some son-swapping, or maybe even some son/son action (and more mom/mom pleasures) .....?

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 3 years ago

Perhaps the best story I have read here.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Cold showers for everybody!

MR1926MR1926about 3 years ago
HOT STUFF

VERY HOT SERIES>...

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved both stories and gave the series a 5 star rating. I hope Linda writes some more about these two couples. Great story. Very hot. Loved it!!!!!

Skipper600Skipper600over 3 years ago

Great story. I only wish that I knew how much was fact and how much was wishful fantasy. In my own mind I would like to believe that it's virtually all real and that "Linda817" simply threw in the fantasy angle for obfuscation. Not that it matters, fact or fantasy, it remains an erotic and highly entertaining story. Thanks and cudos to Linda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES