Ling Gam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's written on Xeoic:

"Welcome to the Water Xeo Temple. The Xeo Temple seeks for a strong Je'daii. You who can Xeoic-read need to change the future. This temple is nor a religious place, or dark and light, but just a changning fate place. May the Force be with you."

Gam uses her Force to lift up the port, opening. She moves in while she looks around, there are a mass skulls of the galactic species, and they have been here in more eighty thousand years. As an archaeologist, she never has seen the skulls before. She stays in the changning fate place. The water disappears soon when she stands on the floor.

"The feelings are worse than that temple on Marsyut." Gam thinks.

At the same time Ivars escapes from the New Republic Super Security Prison in the outer space, so the Human Security Prison officer larms whole the prison. The prison staff looks for him, but they don't find him. They know that he is a skilful spy. Now one of the Digsic Security Prison officers find out his prisoner. Ivars hides out as a Security Prison officer and smiles big.

"Stay, or I shoot you." the officer orders his prisoner.

Next Gam takes off the helmet. She moves around and looks. There is an ancient symbol, and it is different. She watches it and thinks that the symbol is a beautiful color - dreamy green and seay blue. The other ghost comes to Gam and mopes.

"I am Master Thoewa Wogea! Who are you?" the ghost asks with a female voice.

"I am Master Ling Gam." Gam nerously answers.

"Too young! Nice to meet you."

"Same to you."

"I see, you got a Xeoic lightsaber. You met Master Qian Woza-Zaq, didn't?"

"Yes, master."

"What is your species and nation? And where in the universe are you born?"

Gam tells about herself; she is a human from QSUA, the Qina States of United Asia on Terra or Earth in Milky Way. Her ancestress is a Chinese. And her ancestor is an European. QSUA is a democratic country from the whole Asia. It is free. The Jedi archaeologist is born in the galaxy calling Elicx Way and on the snow planet calling Woasdi. And she is a Sith hunter.

"And what are you doing here?" Wogea asks.

"It is a long story." Gam answers.

"I listen."

Gam seeks for the new experience every time. Yes, her experience is big, so she is a Grey Jedi master and archaeologist. She explains to Wogea about the archaeologist, and she likes it. Her family was poor and good, but they are dead. Dad was a kind person, and mom was a warm person. Gam is just a single family member. She doesn't like driods, humans and other species, nor amusements, or competitions. They are boring. Every man falls in love with poor beautiful lady, despite she is not in love. Gam just likes R8-X4, more than as the droid. She blows a secret to Wogea about the real feelings to the ladies. The ghost is close to ask about the sexual orientation. Gam fastly denies that she is homosexual, and she still doesn't know what the knowledge will be.

"What a cold describe!" Wogea says.

"You know what it will be?" Gam asks.

"Yes, I am a healer and a seer. You know, you must change your feelings. And your feelings are too cold. But as a Jedi, you will be open to galactic species."

"What will I do?"

"I think, you need a date... or an act of love with a lady."

"Pardon? Did I hear 'an act of love'? Do you mean...?"

"Yes. You are homosexual! Do you understand?"

"Yes, master!"

"You will get the new apparel in that cabinet."

Gam goes to the cabinet, so she opens it. The apparel is a Jedi traditional and dry apparel, though it is white, dark pink and light green. She likes it.

"Is the apparel mine?" Gam asks.

"Yes, you are the Xeoic Jedi now. You saw your future, didn't?" Wogea asks back.

"Yes, master. How do you know?"

"Like I said, I am a seer. Did Master Qian Woza-Zaq say about us?"

"Yes, master! Can I change the future?"

"No questions! There are not questions. Do or not! Your apparel."

"I will change."

Gam changes the clothes. She is not worried, happily Wogea is a woman. The Jedi archaeologist is cheerful to own the beautiful apparel. She walks around and tests to jump. This apparel is easy to wear, and she likes it. The Jedi and Sith ghosts can touch their sacrifice, however, the Jedi doesn't want to do it. There are a mass Sith Gam killed in just the defence. She looks around, Wogea is not here.

"The living Xeoic Jedi want to touch the body and the ghosts can't." Wogea's voice wishes.

"So?" Gam asks

"You can choose free."

"Thanks you, master!"

"Not the diving equipment! May the Force be with you."

The temple waters down from the ceiling. Gam can breathe under the water, even she drinks it, suddenly the temple disappears. She swims up from the deep sea to the top when she wonders why that Xeo is serious with her orientation. Fastly the Jedi archaeologist stays, so there are a mass Imperial Maritime Division big warships. But the Jedi archaeologist wonders if the Sith who shot her called them! Luckily Gam called the New Republic.

While Darth Gwoa is aboard on the main ship, she goes to the captain. She orders him to shoot down. His eyes wonder if she is sick.

"You wonder if I am sick, yes. Now!" Darth Gwoa says.

"Lads, do as she say." the captain says.

"Fire!"

"Aya, aya, ma'am!" the team says.

The Imperial Maritime Division begins to fire. Again and again! They tries to hit Gam, so she swims faster and faster if she can. Her diving equipment "establishes" like dead, but Darth Gwoa wants to see the body. Where is Gam? After a long attack, she is under the main ship. Next she swims slow, so she jumps around. She runs silently to the Sith warrior in the room.

"Welcome around!" Darth Gwoa says

"There are not any Imperial sailors." Gam says.

"No, you and me!"

"So you seek for your revenge of your best apprentice."

Gam smiles. A big smile! Darth Gwoa wonders why the Jedi smiles against her.

*****

What happens next? Gam wants to rape, love or kill Darth Gwoa? Comment! I am open to your idea.

12