All Comments on 'Lingerie Does Make the Man'

by lingerielover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Panties and Gowns, Oh My!

Lingerie and silky gowns turn me on too! But I really like garter belts, stockings and heels. This story sounds like it may continue, lets hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wish it was Me

as i read the short stories and wish things like this would happen to me . as im typing and weasring my stocking and panties im so turned on the pre cum is leaking and i run my fingers over the head and eat my pre cum .... keep the stories coming :)

cpanlpcpanlpover 12 years ago
let's do it again

I keep wanting my girl friend to dress me up for her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sneakin off to dress up,jerk off!

ever since my wife disapproved,and even forbid me from wearing lingerie in the house,my fetish has grown stronger!she hates weeney bikinis,and said if a man ever wore pink underwear,let alone a thong or g string....one should run for the hills!the more taboo she makes it,the more appealing,greater the rush not to get caught!sneaki around is fine for awhile but then she bumped into me one day dressed in sissy pink matching corset/pantys,she asked me what I was wearing,her eyes riveted to my straining erection pressing against sheer white microfiber...I stammered on about my corset,and the japanese embroidery when I caught her hand flicking @her clit rapidly,not caring if anyone saw but now frigging her sopping wet pussy as fast as she could go!I jumped over to cram my cocks swollen,fat shiny head ,in her mouth...where it belongs...when I realized I've done it!she's giving me head while im dressed in womens lingerie from head to toe,so intent,and turned on from standing, watching quite a while before being noticed...hence the need for speed!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
story

content, married butch lesbian, that has been using hubby so long, for what I don't know. wont entertain hubbies desires, but will go out and entertain her own. feel sorry for hubby. through the whole story she never once told hubbie she loved him. certainly not a friend either of hubby, obviously doesn't understand the meaning discretion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic

This story is fantastic. Exactly what I wish my wife would do. I dream and fantasize about my wife bringing over her best friend to our house, having me cross-dress for them, have hot lesbian sex in front of me, and then both of them fuck me deep and hard with their big strap-ons. Maybe I'll leave this story open on my computer so that my wife will "accidentally" read it. Wish me luck.

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

Put me partially into this category. I've been wearing panties for some years. And I occasionally dally with other items - but I don't consider myself a cross-dresser, as I do it just for me (and would for a lover) but not to look that way in public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous