All Comments on 'Lingerie Moms: American MILF'

by JLCC

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2almost 6 years ago
Amaze balls

That was a perfectly wonderful story. Just wish we got a little more description of all of the characters physical characteristics. But it was a brilliant build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful and perverted, a delicious and nutritious mother fucking....

Lingerie heels and Mom. My compliments on a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I want to see more of this story

JLCCJLCCalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks all

A skill I lack is the effective bodily description, making it natural and not just "blonde, 36D, blablablablabla". I was struck with the need as I had a specific view of Jennifer as I was writing, but didn't execute.

I doubt there will be more chapters.

I do appreciate your readership.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 6 years ago
You are almost there

I read you last comment about being more descriptive of your characters. I think you are almost there. Think of simile when writing about your characters. He is chest was chilled as if made of marble. The curve of her ass resembled a juicy peach. The slit in the dress when pulled back like a curtain reveled her treasures. Things like that. Though I have to say my own fetish has me sporting a wet spot in the front of my virgin white panties right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn!

I stroked off twice before getting to the end. MORE!!! PLEASE!!!

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Desired of mother to create their respective incest

Luscious Lingerie Loving and Lifestyle filled with long legs and lewd licencous lust.I will suck you off for more stories.

darkvictory75darkvictory75almost 6 years ago
Looking forward to episode 2!

This was very very hot. I enjoy your writing very much. The images you've inspired are delicious, I'm looking forward to reading more about these people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, but what happens with Meredith?

LeB

JLCCJLCCalmost 2 years agoAuthor
Check out the other Lingerie Moms stories

If you want more of Meredith, go specifically to author Mary Anderson. I'm recalling that's where Meredith is more prominent. Note that while a pivotal character, she isn't necessarily the protagonist. She's kind of like Yoda.

archibaelarchibaelover 1 year ago

I'm not a huge incest fan, but your descriptions in the stocking fetish-y scenes was outstanding and absolutely worth it. Well done!

JLCCJLCCover 1 year agoAuthor
Thanks Archibael

High praise from a fellow nylon lover.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale12 months ago

Totally luscious!

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

Very HOT! You use a different style of writing with your 'inserted comments'. And there were a few spelling and syntax errors. But I'd LOVE to be you with Jennifer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous