Lingerie Moms: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura scoffed at the snide remarks. "I'm going to do what you want, and I won't go any further. Just delete that audio clip you have and we can forget this ever happened."

"A deal is a deal, Laura," she replied, purposely leaving out the title of aunt. "Now go to Jacob's room and fuck his brains out. Leave the door open of course, I want to hear every single detail."

She turned around and walked naked into the hallway. 'Bitch,' she muttered.

***

Jacob's door slowly opened and his eyes widened at the sight of his nude mother coming inside his room.

"You're in a great mood today," he joked, like he was the luckiest guy in the world.

She stood in front of him as he was sitting at his desk using the computer. His eyes looked over her bare body. It was a sight he never got tired of seeing.

"Are you in the mood to go again? It's been a long day and I'm sure you could use the extra relief."

"But...grandma and grandpa are home. Isn't Alice still here also?" he asked, surprised.

"They're all asleep," Laura said in a reassuring tone. "So are you interested? You aren't the only person in this relationship with particular needs."

"For you, I'm always interested," he smiled.

Laura smiled back and it never ceased to amaze her how fertile and enthusiastic her son was over her. It made her feel special.

"Sit on the bed. I want to ride you."

"Aren't you going to close the door?" he noted.

"I thought you liked taking risks?" she replied.

"I do, but I'm surprised that you aren't worried. You're usually uptight when family is around."

"They're asleep. We have to make this fast so I'll do my very best to make you cum as soon as possible. Don't worry, I know all the tricks and the little things which get you off."

Jacob smiled at his mother's words. It excited him to no end. He got up and sat down in the middle of his bed with his feet on the floor, but not before pulling his shorts down to expose his hardening cock.

"You certainly aren't wasting any time," she said with her eyes on his cock.

"Looking at your naked body always gets me excited. You should know that by now."

"I've always known."

Laura smiled and opened her legs when she climbed on top of her son. She wrapped her arms around him and his hard cock easily slid inside of her. It was a feeling which she knew all too well at this point. But unlike all their other sexual encounters, this time she had an audience to cater to.

A small moan escaped her lips so that her young niece could hear it from down the hall, and it was faint enough so that it wouldn't wake her sleeping parents.

"Oh..." she continued moaning. "You better get used to doing this every night. It's what a good son does for his mother."

They looked each other in the eyes as she slowly started to gyrate her hips. They were fucking with the door wide open while other family members were in the house, which was all the more reason she wanted to make this encounter as brief as possible. Much to Jacob's delight, she clenched her vaginal muscles as tight as she could to increase his pleasure. It was a common trick she used to make him cum when he's nearing climax. This time she did it from the start.

She held him tight and everything was going well, until she looked at the bedroom window behind her son and saw their neighbor watching them.

It was the same neighbor who would always say 'hi' to her and act shy around her. It was obvious to Laura that he had a major crush on her. He was a college student who liked to fantasize about milfs and mature women. She even invited him and his family a few times to her house when she hosted neighborhood parties.

A part of Laura wanted to get right up and shut the curtains because of how mortified she felt. Another part of her enjoyed having a new member to her audience. The secret slut part of her beat the good girl this time around and she just let him watch. She continued riding her son's cock and held him even tighter in her arms. She gave her son a big kiss on the cheek while keeping her eyes on her peeping neighbor.

Jacob tried to best to keep his moans down from the incestuous sex. He was on the verge of an orgasm. Laura knew it and clenched her vaginal muscles as tight as she could while riding him up and down. His cum soon flooded his mother's womb and coated the inner layers of her vaginal walls.

"God, that was fucking great," he proclaimed with his face buried between his mother's breasts.

Laura looked at her son's face and smiled. "It always is. You look pretty exhausted right now."

"I think you just wiped me out completely. Between the road trip, that big party, and two sexual encounters with you, I'm going to need a serious nap to recover."

She kissed him on the forehead. "You're right. You've had such a long day and you need your rest. I'm proud of you, and I'm so glad you're back home where you belong."

They kissed each other on the lips and she tucked her son in bed after cleaning his cock with her mouth.

After tucking him in like a loving and caring mother should, she gave Jacob one last kiss on the forehead. Her eyes were looking at her horny neighbor, who was furiously jerking off to the incestuous sight of an actual mother/son sexual encounter. She smiled at the neighbor, knowing that she gave him a sight that he would never forget, and that he would never look at her as a prim & proper woman again, but as a slut mother.

Laura gave her peeping neighbor a wink before leaving her son's room, closing the door and walking naked down the hallway.

***

She entered her bedroom and saw Alice sitting on the bed, dressed in only a t-shirt. Her niece was naked from the waist down with her bare legs, hips, and vagina completely exposed. It was clear she had been masturbating while listening to the incestuous coupling.

"I see you've made yourself comfortable," Laura noted towards her niece's nudity.

"I'm only following your lead," Alice replied. "I've always liked your home. It's so big and elegant. I think I'll be visiting a lot more often."

"Don't count on it. I did what you asked. Now I want to see you delete that audio."

Alice held up her phone. "Soon enough. But speaking of your home, I can see that you're starting to drip. Jacob really made a mess inside of you and we really don't want your expensive carpets to be stained do we?"

"Of course not," Laura replied, knowing where this was heading. "But this wasn't part of the bargain we agreed upon."

"I like breaking the rules every now and then. It's part of being a bad girl. Now clean yourself up with your fingers, and I think you know what to do with it."

Laura wanted to give a sharp rebuttal but she knew it was useless. She used two fingers to wipe her son's cum from her labia and she ate it.

"Happy now?"

"Very," she grinned. "You're good at cleaning pussy. Come to think of it, I've never had my pussy eaten by another woman before. Who better to do it than my own beautiful Aunt?"

Laura put her hands on hips. "What makes you think that I would ever do something like that for a snob like you?"

"Well I think I heard you say that you sometimes eat the cunt of your saleswoman. I think it's on the audio clip, let me fast forward it so I can check."

Alice started pushing buttons on her phone and prepared to play more audio.

"Wait, please don't do that," Laura quickly said. "We had a deal remember? I let you listen to us, and now you have to delete that."

"Of course I will. I'm an honest girl. But like all bad girls, we're curious about sex."

"I'm so glad you're finally admitting to what you are. And to think, you have everyone fooled, especially your parents. I've always known you were a spoiled little brat all along."

"Good for you Laura. Now get on your knees and start licking. We wouldn't want grandma or grandpa to come in to see you eating my pussy. You would have a lot of explaining to do."

"Fine. But this better be the last of it."

Laura got on her knees as Alice spread her legs. Her hands rubbed the soft and athletic thighs of her young niece. She couldn't bring herself to admit it but she was in total admiration of Alice's body and vagina.

"You've got a soft touch," Alice said of her first lesbian encounter. "Now kiss me down there. I want you to lick it and make me feel good."

No time was wasted and Laura pressed her lips against her niece's cunt. She put her sexual experiences to good use with her tongue and lips acting together in a full-on oral performance. She sucked and slurped all of Alice's fluids, forcing her to lie back on the bed tingling with pleasure. The moment Laura stuck her tongue inside the 18 year old cunt, Alice moaned loudly and squeezed the bed sheets tight.

"Oh my god," Alice groaned. "You're such a good fucking slut."

Laura used all of the tips and techniques she had learned about pleasing a woman and used them to full effect. She wanted it to be over as soon as possible. The one thing Alice got right was that neither of them wanted grandma and grandpa to come out of their room to witness the unholy sight of lesbian incest.

It wasn't long before Alice's body language and moaning showed that she was on the brink of a heavy orgasm. Her body shivered and shook as she came inside of her aunt's mouth. Before long her body stiffened completely with her legs and toes clenching tight, and her hands squeezing the bed sheet like her life depended on it. Afterward, she went limp.

Laura's hand sneaked up on the bed to grab the phone.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"Oh god yes..." Alice groaned, looking up at the ceiling. "That was such a fucking rush. I've never cum before like that in my life. You've officially become my favorite aunt."

Laura smiled at the thought of being a 'favorite aunt,' forgetting for a brief moment that she had just been blackmailed to committing a series of lewd sexual acts, including performing oral sex on her.

"Thank you," she replied, kissing her thigh. "Just relax for a while and enjoy the moment."

She skimmed through the phone to delete the audio, but what caught her attention was a picture of Alice sucking cock in what looked like a college classroom. It was accompanied by a message:

'Good job on your oral exam. It looks like you'll be passing my class after all.'

"What the fuck are you doing?" Alice hissed when she noticed her phone was gone. "Give that back."

The roles reversed and a grin appeared on Laura's face. She stood up and held the phone above her head in an attempt to show who was now in charge.

"Of course I will. We wouldn't anyone to know about how you pass your classes, would we?"

Her niece's face turned white as a ghost. "What? It's not...it's not what you think it is."

"Maybe not," Laura smiled. "There's only one way to be sure."

She continued flipping through the contents of the phone, and it only took a few moments before she stumbled across more sexually explicit pictures of Alice on her knees sucking cock It was easy to presume that the cock belonged to her professor based on his shoes and dress pants.

"You can't do that. Give me back my phone."

"Sure, after I email this picture to the Dean, or maybe even your father? I don't think either of those options will end well for you."

Alice huffed. It was the first time in her life that anyone had ever put her in her place, and she hated it.

"Fine," she sighed. "Give me back my phone and we'll call it even. I won't bring this up ever again. I swear. Just don't tell my dad or the school about those pictures."

An eyebrow raised on Laura's face. "Call it even huh? After everything I've done for you?"

"What do you want? Name it and let's get this over with," her niece replied with an annoyed expression.

"On your knees," Laura replied confidently. "I want you to clean the rest of Jacob's cum from my cunt; and I mean every last drop, or else I'll be emailing these pictures to everyone on your contact list."

"What! I've never done that before. Only sluts eat cum. It's gross."

"Sounds like Little Miss Bad Girl isn't so tough after all," Laura teased. "I'm sure I can help with that. Now start cleaning before I do something I'll regret."

"Okay, okay. Just don't do anything crazy with those pictures."

Alice quickly dropped to her knees and put her hands on her aunt's thighs. She stared at the recently fucked cunt in front of her, and she hesitated.

"What's the matter? Are you afraid?"

"Of course not," Alice replied defiantly.

Before long, Laura felt the pleasurable feeling of her sexy niece's tongue and lips on her vagina. She enjoyed looking down on Alice sucking her off. The fluids flowed down her vaginal canal and onto Alice's tongue. It was clear that her niece was both repulsed and excited at the same time. Alice continued sucking and slurping until all the cum was gone, and she finished by sticking her tongue up the vagina to ensure she did a good job.

Once she finished, she used the back of her hand to wipe her mouth.

"There, it's done," she stated, humbly licking her lips. "Now we're even."

Laura smiled, "So how do you like being the slut?"

Jennifer's Story

Jennifer loved her son more than anything.

He was the center of her universe. They lived alone while she worked in a legal office and he attended college. It never ceased to amaze her how impressive Tom was. He was smart, caring, and handsome. He had all the qualities she looked for in a man. She loved him unconditionally and she would do anything for him.

Naturally, Jennifer was devastated when she began hearing rumors that her son was having an intimate relationship with her old rival Victoria, who was now Tom's college professor.

The two women knew each other since high school. Victoria was one of the 'popular girls' and the captain of the cheerleading squad. She was beautiful, and she made sure everyone knew it. All of the guys wanted to date her, and all of the girls knew what a snob she really was.

Jennifer had always been one of the 'good girls.' She was shy and wholesome. She was the perfect girl-next-door with her sweet demeanor and sense of innocence. She always got the best grades and was the president of the student council.

Their paths always crossed but they never got along. Victoria loved being Jennifer's bully, teasing her for being book smart. She especially loved stealing all of Jennifer's boyfriends whenever she had the opportunity.

Years passed and both of them were in their early 40's. Jennifer had a successful legal career and Victoria became a professor at the university where her son attended. Jennifer would do anything for her son.

***

Early morning on an August weekend. The heat was scorching as expected while students, parents & faculty showed up to the track field. It was the first week of one of the University's annual outdoor summer events so everyone could get acquainted with each other.

Jennifer was there to help provide refreshments, when suddenly she saw Victoria arrive. The two women were alone and Jennifer knew it was her only chance to talk about something that was deeply bothering her, so she walked over to her old rival.

"Morning," Jennifer said in a cordial tone.

Victoria gave a cordial look in return. "Well good morning Jen. It's been a while. So how are you doing these days?"

"Not bad. Busy with work as always."

"Some things never change," Victoria smiled. "You've always been a workaholic. That's always been your biggest flaw."

Jennifer tried her best to ignore the slight insult. "So how are you? Anything new in your life?"

"Actually there is. In fact, I feel like I'm in the prime of my life right now. Things couldn't be better for me. Thanks for asking."

"So the rumors are true, aren't they?" she suddenly asked without thinking.

"Excuse me?" Victoria replied in a puzzled tone.

"You're sleeping with my son, aren't you?"

A grin appeared on Victoria's face. "Maybe. Why do you care anyway? Tom's a big boy and he can do whatever he wants. It's really none of your business."

"Of course it's my business. He's my son."

"Son or not, Tom has good taste. Besides, he has a soft spot for older women. As his mother, you should know these things."

Jennifer wanted to slap her old rival in public but refrained.

"You have some nerve doing this," she replied. "Of all the things and dirty tricks you've done in your life, this really is a new low, even by your standards. You stole a boyfriend that I loved in college and now this? Seriously? My own son?"

"Oh stop being such a drama queen Jennifer. I never 'stole' your college boyfriend, I simply offered myself to him and he accepted. It's not my fault you couldn't keep him satisfied. Face it, you're a prude. You'll never be able to keep a good man as long as women like me are around."

"Forgive me if I'm not a slut like you are."

"Well maybe you should start acting like one. Then the men you date wouldn't be lusting after me. You may have the brain, but I've got everything else," Victoria replied in a condescending voice.

"We both know what this is about. You're sleeping with Tom as a way to taunt me. You always took pleasure in doing that to others."

"Like I said before, you haven't changed a bit Jennifer. Anyway, I have students to greet. Hopefully we can continue this conversation another time."

With that, Victoria casually walked away.

***

Jennifer stood at the food table an emotional wreck. She was seething mad and utterly frustrated.

A female voice suddenly spoke behind her. "Excuse me, I know this is none of my business, but I couldn't help overhearing that conversation you had."

Jennifer turned around to see another woman the same age as her, who was clearly a mother of one of the other students on the field.

"I really wish you hadn't heard any of that," she replied in a defeated tone.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to judge," the stranger said. "Here, take this."

The woman reached into her purse and pulled out a business card.

"What's that for?" Jennifer asked.

"It's the address of a store downtown. The owner has a specialty for women like us. It's hard to explain, and I don't think I can without sounding completely crazy. It's something you have to discover for yourself. You'll see."

Jennifer took the card and looked at it. It was the address for a lingerie shop. It wasn't hard for her to figure out what the other woman was implying.

"Thanks, but I really don't think this can help me," Jennifer replied.

"I didn't think it could help me either, but it did. Take a leap of faith and trust me."

***

The store was empty when Jennifer entered the next day. She slowly made her way around the room, looking at the assortment of sexy lingerie & undergarments that were on display. It wasn't the type of place she would normally visit.

"May I help you?"

Jennifer looked at the dignified saleswoman, who was in her mid-50's, beautifully dressed and exuding class.

"I was just having a look."

The saleswoman extended her hand for a handshake. "My name is Meredith. I'm the proud owner of this little shop."

"I'm Jennifer," she meekly replied. "Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but this wasn't what I expected. It was nice meeting you though."

"So what were you expecting?" Meredith asked. "You walked into a lingerie shop and you're telling me it's not what you expected?"

"It's hard to explain. Someone recommended this place to me and I wanted to give it a quick look for myself. Sorry to waste your time. This isn't for me."

Jennifer tried to walk out of the store but the saleswoman kept the conversation going.

"If someone recommended this place to you, then I'm sure it was for good reason. The fact that you even bothered to show up says a lot."

She paused and thought for a moment. "Well, you probably wouldn't understand my situation. I don't even think I understand what I'm going through at the moment. Let's just say that a man who's deeply important to me is with the wrong woman."