Lingerie Moms: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then who's the right woman for him? You?" Meredith asked with her eyebrows raised.

"I'm not saying that either. It's just...I don't know. I honestly don't know what I'm doing here."

"Jen, I've been in this business for a very long time and I cater to women like you on a daily basis. There's nothing I haven't already heard."

"Fair enough," Jennifer said with her guard slowly coming down.

"So this man you're talking about, obviously he's sleeping with someone. And obviously you have feelings for him. Maybe you can tell me a little bit about him so I can help put together the right wardrobe for you. Believe me, I understand men as much as I understand women. You'll be irresistible to him once I'm done with you."

"It's not that simple. I'm not intending to sleep with him."

Meredith raised an eyebrow. "Let me guess, it's a longtime friend of yours? Or maybe it's your boss?"

"I'd rather not talk about who he is. This whole situation is embarrassing. Someone recommended this place to me and I came here without thinking. I'm sorry, I should be going."

"There's no such thing as coming to a place like this without thinking," the saleswoman quickly replied. "You came here with a purpose, just like all the other women who've tried to convince themselves that they don't have a heartbeat or sex drive. Give me 15 minutes of your time, if you don't like what I have to offer, then you can leave without any regrets. There's nothing to lose."

Jennifer stood there and considered the proposal. "Why are you so interested in my problems anyway?

"Because it's my job," Meredith smiled. "I opened this place for women like you. Now shall we get started?"

***

The two women stood in the dressing room as Jennifer got undressed. Meredith had picked out a variety of different bras and panties for her new client to try on.

"Everything off," the saleswoman said as Jennifer stood awkwardly in her bra.

"Is this even necessary? I already know what size I am."

"It's not about size, it's about how you look & feel in what you're wearing underneath. These undergarments are what cover your most intimate female parts. Don't be shy, I see naked women almost every day."

After a deep breath, Jennifer reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, standing topless in front of a mirror. Her breasts were medium sized and her brown nipples protruded. Exposing her breasts to a complete stranger wasn't something she normally did, but it was no different than going to a doctor, she thought to herself.

"Beautiful," Meredith stated. "He's a lucky man whoever he is. Now try this on."

Jennifer grabbed the bra Meredith handed to her and tried it on. It was black colored, with thin straps, and it was the softest material she had ever felt against her skin. What stood out the most was that the front part of the bra was completely see-through.

"What do you think?" the saleswoman asked. "Sexy isn't it?"

"It's not something I would normally wear. Come to think of it, I've ever worn anything as provocative as this before," Jennifer replied.

"I can tell. You seem like such a straight laced woman. But then again, I've had clients more prim & proper than you come in here only to discover an entirely new side to themselves."

"You mean the sexual side, right?" she asked, already knowing the answer. "I'm sorry if I'm misleading you, but I'm certainly not trying to screw anyone or discover a 'new side' to myself. I'll gladly pay for some of these items because I appreciate your time."

Meredith leaned forward and whispered in Jennifer's ear, "It's your son isn't it?"

"Excuse me?" she replied, feeling offended.

"What's your son's name?"

"His name is Tom. I don't see what that has to do with anything."

"Well, clearly Tom is the guy you're thinking of," Meredith said as a matter-of-fact. "When you walked in here, you said that someone you deeply cared about was with the wrong woman, and you're probably right. You're his mother and your maternal instincts know what's best for him."

"I don't know where you're going with this. I'm a..."

"A good mother? Relax sweetheart, there's nothing wrong with any of this. It's a fantasy. Women are allowed to have fantasies right?"

Jennifer gave the saleswoman a puzzled look. "I feel like we're having two totally different conversations here. I'm not sure I'm following you."

Meredith smiled, "You're willing to fuck your son, aren't you? You don't have to be ashamed to admit that. Deep down you know it's true. There are plenty of mothers who would do the same if it meant their son would be better off."

A gasp suddenly escaped Jennifer's lips. Never in her life had anyone said something so brazen and vulgar to her. But at the same time, she couldn't deny it either.

"I don't know what gives you that idea," she replied sternly. "But I'm not that kind of woman."

Meredith flashed a condescending look. "Then what kind of woman are you? The kind that has no pulse and lives without a heartbeat? I bet every man who's ever slept with you has thought of you as a dead fish in bed, is that right?"

A look of shame crept over Jennifer's face. Never in her life had she felt so deflated or conflicted.

"What am I supposed to do? I love him. He means the world to me, and the thought of him screwing around with a woman that I despise just breaks my heart."

"Undo your pants," the saleswoman ordered.

Without thinking, Jennifer slowly did as she was told. She undid her pants to let it fall to the floor.

"Why are you asking me to do this?"

Meredith slipped her hand down Jennifer's panties. Jennifer stood helplessly as the saleswoman inserted two fingers inside her vagina and began to probe around. It was her first sexual experience with another woman.

"You're dripping wet," Meredith stated with her fingers still busy the client's vagina. "It feels like you are that kind of woman."

"I... uh... oh god..."

The saleswoman suddenly took her fingers out and walked away, leaving Jennifer feeling strangely disappointed that her first lesbian experience didn't continue. But to her surprise, the saleswoman returned with a sex toy the shape of a man's penis.

"Are you ready for your first lesson?" she asked with a grin, holding up the sex toy.

"What are you going to do with that?"

Meredith smiled, "I'm going to teach you exactly how to get your son back. If you do as I say, he'll never want another woman aside from you."

***

Jennifer came home late that afternoon to the sight of her son sitting in front of the tv. He was stretching on the floor, and he was obviously tired.

"It looks like you could use a hand," she said, putting her shopping bags down.

"I'm alright. A little more stretching and some good food later and I'll be fine."

"Nonsense. I know a thing or two about massages."

Jennifer walked over to her son and sat down on the floor next to him. He was wearing shorts, and her hands grabbed his thighs. She did her best to squeeze as much of his muscles as she could, from his thighs all the way down to his calves.

"Jeez," he gasped. "You've got one heck of a grip mom. I didn't know you were so strong."

She smiled, "Well I'm glad that all those years of doing the dishes and washing your clothes has some extra benefits."

Her eyes went back to his legs and she noticed the contrast of her delicate fingers to his tanned skin. The massage was meant to be innocent, but the advice she got from Meredith still lingered in the back of her mind.

"This feels awesome," Tom sighed. "All of a sudden I don't feel so sore anymore."

"Sounds like you did a good amount of running today. I used to be a runner when I was your age, so I know what it's like."

Her hands continued rubbing and massaging his bare thighs.

"Really? I never knew that about you," he replied.

"Don't act so surprised mister," she said jokingly. "You aren't the only athlete in the family."

"What makes you think I'm surprised? You've definitely got the body of an athletic woman. Your muscle tone is perfect and you've got curves in all the right places."

For the very first time in her life, she felt herself becoming sexually aroused by her son. Her fingers eventually made their way up the bottom part of his shorts.

"I had no idea you noticed," she said in a coy tone.

His eyes looked down at his mother's hands.

"It's hard not to. You've got great legs, mom."

"So do you," she said, almost in a whisper.

Without thinking, she pushed her hands further up his thighs. It was inappropriate and she knew it. But she didn't care. She wasn't aware of how wrong it was until the tip of her finger grazed the tip of his growing erection.

He immediately moved his legs and adjusted his shorts.

"Oh, sorry about that," he said in embarrassment.

"Don't be sorry. You're a healthy young man and I want you to be proud of that."

Jennifer's hands never left her son's body. She kept on massaging him as if nothing was out of the ordinary and nothing was wrong.

"Thanks I guess. I've always assumed you were uptight about things like that."

"What makes you say that?" she asked.

He shrugged. "You always remind me about certain things whenever I have a new girlfriend, you know, about safe sex and all that stuff. It always seemed like you were uptight about anything sex related."

"And I meant every word," she replied in her motherly voice. "Safety should always come first. But let's just say that I'm learning to lighten up a little. You're a man now and you're fully capable of making your own decisions. I have faith that you'll always do the right thing."

"Why do I have a feeling that you're up to something?" he asked with a suspicious smile.

"Can't a mother look after her son without having ulterior motives?"

"Of course she can. But I think it's odd that she suddenly has a change of tune all of a sudden."

She smiled and playfully slapped his leg, near his erection.

"That's enough massaging for one day. You're a lot bigger than you used to be and my hands are exhausted. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to prepare dinner."

***

The seeds had been planted in Jennifer's mind and there was no going back. That night, all she could think about was her son and how exciting it was rubbing his body. She hadn't felt so sexually alive in years.

She laid in bed touching herself after turning the lights off. She imagined getting on her knees and pleasing Tom the way that Meredith had shown her with the sex toy. Her mind relived everything she had been taught about oral sex.

She thought of the bag full of sexy & slutty undergarments she now owned and how she was supposed to tease him with it. She was instructed to wear it to work to build her sexual confidence and arousal over time before eventually letting him catch glimpses of it. It was meant to show Tom that she had a naughty side and she wasn't afraid to use it.

It wasn't long before Jennifer had her first orgasm of the night...the first of many...

***

The next morning. Jennifer woke up early for work as always. She did her normal routine and she took a nice long shower. Afterwards, she stood in front of her closet wearing only a towel. It was another hot day which meant that her typical outfit would be uncomfortable in the office, so she had an excuse to dress in something slightly more revealing.

A thin blouse and office skirt were tossed onto the bed, along with a matching pair of bra & panties.

Her eyes suddenly shifted to the bag of adult undergarments she bought from Meredith. She looked at the bag as if it were staring back at her. It was almost as if she could hear Meredith's voice in her head, encouraging her to be a bad girl for once in her life; 'Go ahead, wear them. Tom is probably downstairs thinking about Victoria right now. This is your chance to show him who the REAL woman in his life is.'

Jennifer picked up the bag and turned it upside down on her bed. She removed her towel and picked up the seductive undergarments which Meredith recommend. It was the black pair of see-through bra & panties.

She put it on and stood in front of her full length bedroom mirror.

Meredith's voice continued in her head; 'That's it. You look irresistible. Open your blouse a little and let Tom have a peek. I already know how he'll react, but you should find out for yourself.'

She had a hard time recognizing herself. Her hair and makeup were done beautifully the way they always had been, but seeing her scantily clad body in see-through attire was something different. Her large brown nipples and her vagina were clearly visible. For lack of a better word, she thought she felt 'slutty,' but then she remembered Meredith's advice; it's not just how it looks, but how it makes you FEEL.

Jennifer felt a newfound sense of confidence in herself. She had always been awkward when it came to sex, but seeing herself that way made her more seductive. Feeling sexy was very important if she wanted to compete with the likes of Victoria.

***

She walked down the stairs fully dressed with a newfound sense of confidence. As usual, Tom was downstairs eating his granola cereal on the couch while watching tv. He wore a simple tshirt and shorts.

"Hey mom," he said, with his eyes glued to the television.

"Morning," she replied as she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down next to him. "What are your plans today? Going out for another afternoon run again?"

"Yeah. There's more stuff going on today around campus. So I'll probably spend my afternoon there just hanging out."

"Sounds fun. It's expected to be another hot day, so maybe I could leave work a little early and we could get some ice cream or a fruit smoothie. What do you think? It'll be fun."

Tom peeled his eyes away from the television to look at his mother. "Ummm...I actually have plans already. You know, I've already told the guys that I'm meeting up with them later."

"Oh...well...maybe another time."

"Sorry to blow you off like that mom. We could definitely do something another time. I'm always up for some free ice cream," he said playfully.

"Is my money all I'm good for?" she replied with a stern, yet playful look of her own.

"Of course not mom. You're also a great cook and you keep the house clean."

Jennifer slapped her son's arm.

"That's to show you who's boss around here," she joked before slapping his arm again. "And that's for being sexist towards your mother."

The slaps grabbed her son's attention, and it also moved her shirt so that her skimpy black bra was exposed. Tom's eyes took a peek at his mother's cleavage and undergarment before quickly looking away.

"That hurt."

She stood up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I'm glad. I miss being your age. Enjoy the rest of your morning and afternoon, I've got to get to work now. I love you."

"I love you too, mom."

She gave him another kiss on the forehead before leaving.

***

Later that afternoon. Jennifer left work early, but not to visit her son. She went to visit Meredith again at the lingerie shop. The store was empty and the two women had complete privacy.

"It's nice to see you again," the saleswoman said with a smile. "I wasn't expecting you back so soon."

"I know. But I feel like I'm going through a personal crisis and you're the only person on Earth that I can talk to about it."

"You can talk to me about anything. I've heard it all."

"Then it wouldn't surprise you to hear that I fantasized about my son last night," she openly admitted. "It was the dirtiest sexual feeling I had ever experienced."

Meredith smiled, "It's a perfectly normal occurrence that a lot of women your age experience. Tom has become a young man and it's okay for you to desire him."

"Is it? I don't think I've ever felt so conflicted in my life."

"Yet you came back here looking for advice. Don't worry, this a normal phase that most mothers go through at some point in their lives. So, what made you fantasize about him? Did anything in particular cause it to happen?"

Jennifer paused for a moment. "It started yesterday after I came home. I gave him a massage and he got an erection. I let him know it was okay. Later that night I fantasized about being on my knees, using the oral sex techniques you taught me to pleasure him. And this morning I briefly caught him peeking inside of my shirt."

"Did you wear any of your sexy new undergarments for him?" the saleswoman asked with an eyebrow raised, already knowing the answer.

Instead of replying, Jennifer unbuttoned the top of her shirt and opened it enough so that Meredith could see the thinly strapped black bra.

"Very sexy," Meredith nodded. "It looks great on you."

"Thanks. I wore it this morning hoping Tom would notice."

"And when he noticed? What then?"

Jennifer thought a moment. "It felt like an adrenaline rush. It was like a validation that I could be as sexy as Victoria, that my son could be attracted to me."

"Victoria? I'm assuming that's the young woman who your son is screwing."

She nodded. "Only she's not a young woman, she's my age. Victoria and I have been rivals since high school. She's a professor where my son goes to college, and now they're having a sexual relationship. I wanted to spend time with Tom today, and he seemed unusually coy. It was obvious that he was hiding something, that he was going to go meet Victoria again."

"I can't say that I blame him," Meredith noted. "Young men like Tom are at their sexual peak. It's also common for men his age to be attracted to women in their 40's. Tom is a very lucky guy."

"I thought you were supposed to be on my side?"

"I am on your side," Meredith smiled. "The question now is, what are you going to do about your current situation?"

"That's what I've been trying to figure out since I started hearing rumors that my son was screwing around with Victoria. The past 24 hours since I first met you have been worse. My mind has been a complete mess."

"You want my advice?" the saleswoman asked with an eyebrow raised. "You're over analyzing everything. Just think of anyone who is successful in life, do you think they sit around agonizing over how they should proceed? Of course not, they go out and make it happen."

"So what are you saying?"

"Your problem is that Tom is fucking your old rival. He's never going to stop, even though you desperately want him to. So the answer is simple; offer him a reasonable alternative."

"So you want me to just offer myself?" Jennifer asked nervously. "It can't be that simple."

"But it is. Men aren't complicated creatures. They want sex, and they know exactly what they like. Tom likes older women, which means it's more than likely that he fantasizes about you being his personal slut every so often. Men have the same incest fantasies as women do."

Jennifer froze in her tracks.

"I...I don't even know how to respond to that," she replied. "How can you be so sure?"

Meredith smiled, "Because it happens all the time. The majority of women who come to my shop have the same problems in their romantic life, and the majority of them end up fucking their own sons. It's a very common secret fantasy that a lot of men & women have. Don't believe me? Try looking it up online. You'll see what I'm talking about."

"Do you think he'll find me sexy?" she asked bluntly. "I have a lot of doubts in my mind of whether or not I can go through with this. I've never been a confident woman when it comes to matters of sex."

"Unbutton your skirt."

Meredith's voice was commanding, and Jennifer wasn't in a mood to argue. She looked the saleswoman in the eyes as she began to unbutton her office skirt. Before long, it was on the floor, around her ankles.

Meredith took a step closer and the two women were face-to-face. The saleswoman then brazenly put her hand down the client's panties and inserted two fingers inside of the vagina.