Lingerie Moms: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh..." Jennifer gasped.

The saleswoman continued probing around the vagina with her fingers.

"You're dripping wet. And you're very hot & moist. If you ever have doubts about your sexuality, just remember that no man can ever resist what's between your legs. Especially your son. It's biological. Your cunt was made for him."

"Tell me what to do," she replied in a depraved voice.

"First off, I want you to shave this little patch of pubic hair above your vagina. I understand its appeal, and that it makes a woman look like a woman. But truthfully, it has no place with erotic see through lingerie. I want you clean shaven from now on."

"Okay," she replied with a hint of shyness.

Meredith's fingers continued its work. "I also want you to dress slutty, but classy. I want you to dress like an elegant slut for him. Then I want you to follow your heart's desire. Tell him your most intimate thoughts. Be confident and forward like a strong woman is supposed to be. Offer yourself to him completely if he agrees to never see Victoria again."

"I'll do it," Jennifer replied, enjoying Meredith's hand. "I'll do it tonight."

"No. You'll only be getting Victoria's sloppy seconds. Believe me, you want Tom when he's fresh and completely virile. Do it tomorrow morning before work. Morning sex is a great way for any woman to start the day."

The saleswoman's fingers continued to probe the wet vagina.

Jennifer smiled, "God, I can't wait. It's scary but it feels so good. You're making me feel so good right now. You're the first woman to ever touch me down there."

"I'm the first for a lot of women," she replied. "But keep in mind, this is NOTHING compared to what you'll be getting from your son for the rest of your life. You have a lot to look forward to."

Jennifer squirmed where she stood. "I can't wait. My pussy feels like it's burning."

"Well, considering that Tom is probably getting fucked right now, it's only fair that you should get to experience a wonderful little orgasm of your own. Don't you agree?"

"Yes."

"Would you mind if I did the honors?" the saleswoman asked with a grin.

"By all means, please."

Meredith, the elegant saleswoman, dropped to her knees in front of her client. She pulled the panties down to Jennifer's ankles and she used her fingers to spread apart the pink labia. A soaking wet vaginal canal was exposed and she worked her magic. Meredith stuck her tongue out and pressed her mouth against the hot pussy.

"Oh..." she yelped.

Jennifer leaned back against a table and enjoyed the powerful feeling of her pussy being eaten by another woman. The saleswoman's tongue licked as much of her vagina as it possibly could, while her mouth did the sucking.

Jennifer closed her eyes and enjoyed the lesbian sensation. Being with another woman had never been a fantasy of hers, but she understood the appeal. Her hands reached down and rubbed Meredith's soft hair as she reached an intense orgasm.

***

Later that afternoon. Jennifer poured a cup of juice from the refrigerator and quickly drank it to cool off from the hot day. Her mind was still a whirlwind from her first lesbian encounter, and from the intense orgasm. She stood in the kitchen counter replaying the entire experience in her head; Meredith on her knees performing oral sex, the roles reversing with Jennifer on her knees returning the favor, and the two of them passionately making out.

The front door opened as Tom arrived home. He was dressed in his athletic clothing, carrying his gym bag. By the look on his face, she could tell he had just gotten laid.

"You seem relaxed," she smiled. "After a workout you usually come home exhausted and grumpy."

"Oh, well I was just unwinding with some friends. We had a great time together."

"That's good to hear."

"And what's your excuse?" he asked playfully. "You're almost glowing. I've never seen you like this after work. Don't take this the wrong way, but you usually come in work mode."

"Work mode?"

"Yeah, work mode. You're usually still uptight and ready to give orders. I don't want to say bossy, but I can tell you've been managing people all day."

Jennifer took another sip of juice. "I guess I have the same excuse as you. I made a new friend and we had a great time together. She's really taught me something important in life."

"Well, your new friend sounds awesome."

She laughed, "Oh come on, I'm not that uptight after work am I? But anyway, this is the new me. Maybe you'll be seeing it a lot more often."

"Perfect," he winked. "You've got a beautiful smile and I love seeing you happy. Anyway, I better go shower now. I've been covered in sweat for a while."

"I know the feeling," she winked back. "Dinner will be ready soon. I'm making your favorite."

***

Early the next morning. Jennifer sat in front of her dresser wearing her bra & panties as she prepared for work. Extra attention was given to her make-up and hair. It looked as though she was getting ready for a special event, but it was for her son.

While she finished applying her make-up, all she could think about was Meredith's advice. It was almost a sleepless night for her. She imagined a thousand different ways which this could end. Some of her thoughts ended with Tom being utterly disgusted with her. Other fantasies ended with Tom sweeping her off her feet to kiss the moment she offered her body. The butterflies in her stomach were becoming overwhelming.

Once she finished with her appearance, she stood in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom to examine herself.

Meredith had given her a new outfit to wear. It was similar to the other undergarments, except it was even thinner, and even more see-through. She looked herself over and was satisfied with what she saw. She looked classy & sexy at the same time. Her nipples & labia were clearly visible through the ultra thin fabric. Her crotch was freshly shaven.

After a very deep breath, Jennifer put on a silk robe and headed down the stairs.

***

Tom was in the kitchen grabbing breakfast. Before he could say 'hello', Jennifer grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to the living room.

"There's something we need to talk about," she said before having him sit.

Jennifer stood in her robe while Tom sat on the couch.

"What's going on?" he asked with a puzzled expression. "You seem so tense this morning."

She took another deep breath. "There's no other way to say this, so I'll just be blunt. I know you've been having a sexual relationship with Victoria, your professor."

Tom's jaw dropped. "I...I don't know what to say...It was just something that happened."

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. I understand that you're a healthy young man with a wealth of sexual feelings. It's none of my business who you're sleeping with, but I don't think she's right for you."

"You don't have to explain this to me," he replied. "I know that you and Victoria have never gotten along. She talks about you sometimes and it's obvious that she was only interested in me because I'm your son. I know I shouldn't have done anything with her, but I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry mom."

"Don't be sorry. And thank you for being honest with me."

"So now what?"

She took one final deep breath. "Look, I know that most young men prefer older women. So I want you to know that there are other options available to you. If you agree to stop seeing Victoria, I would be happy to take her place."

"Are you...Are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asked in utter disbelief.

Jennifer untied her silk robe and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of him wearing a completely see-through bra & panties. She stood there as if she were modeling herself for him.

"Does this look serious enough for you?" she asked. "I'm more than willing to replace Victoria as your sexual partner. All you have to do is agree."

"You have no idea how long I've thought about this mom. I never thought it would actually happen though. I've always assumed it was some sick fantasy that I had."

She smiled, "Is that a yes?"

"Yes," he nodded.

Jennifer got down on her knees as if she was doing a solemn duty. She was in 'work mode' when she grabbed Tom's shorts and pulled them off him. She then pulled off his underwear leaving him naked from the waist down.

His penis was flaccid at first, but it quickly grew once her hands began to rub it. Her eyes admired the way it looked as she continued to caress his manhood. Before long it became stiff and it almost grew to its full size.

"You've grown," she said, looking him in the eyes for the first time since undressing him.

"Thanks. I still can't believe this is happening," he replied in disbelief and excitement.

"Neither can I. But it's for the best don't you think?"

Before he could answer, Jennifer leaned down and gave the head of his penis a soft kiss. It was followed by another kiss and another. She planted kisses all over the swollen head and down the hard shaft of her son's erect penis. He moaned, which only encouraged her incestuous actions. She knew she was pleasing him, and she loved it. The kisses on his penis became harder and even more frequent, until every inch of his penis had been touched by her lips.

Next came her tongue. She stuck her tongue out and licked his cock around the head in a swirling motion. Then she licked his cock from the bottom of the base, up to the tip of his cock as if she were painting it. It was the first phase of sex techniques that Meredith had taught her.

"So how am I doing?" she asked jokingly. "Better than you expected?"

"God yeah. It's going better than I expected."

"Better than Victoria?" she winked.

He smiled, "Hmmm...I'm not sure yet. We've only started. I'll have to see how you continue to perform."

"That can be arranged."

Without hesitation, Jennifer took her son's cock inside of her mouth. She took it in as far as it could go and she began to suck. It nearly touched her throat and her lips were sealed. Her suction was air tight. Her head slowly began to bob up and down while her son moaned. Her hands continued caressing the base of Tom's cock along with his balls. When she picked up speed, the once quiet room filled with lewd slurping sounds made from her mouth.

Tom's eyes were in awe of how his mother sucked his cock, and the feeling he got was even more sensational.

She suddenly stopped and took it out of her mouth. "So what do you think now? Do I give a better blowjob than Victoria?"

"Better than Victoria? That was better than any woman I've ever had in my life. You're fucking amazing, mom."

"Good answer, or else I might have canceled our deal."

Jennifer winked at her son and returned to sucking his cock. She worked her mouth with even more intensity and vigor. For his part, Tom just laid back watching his mother do to him what all young men in his position wanted. It wasn't long until his body nearly reached climax.

"Shit, I'm going to cum in a minute," he grunted.

She spit his cock out. "Well, unfortunately you don't get to cum yet. Not until you've been inside me. It wouldn't be fair if you were the only one who got physically stimulated. Don't you agree?"

A grin appeared on his face. "From now on, I'll always agree with whatever you have to say."

She stood up and removed her panties, leaving her naked except for a thin bra. Tom stayed sitting as his eyes roamed her scantily clad figure. Jennifer playfully wiggled her hips before getting on top of him. She pressed the full weight of her body on his thighs and they were face-to-face.

They smiled at each other and she brought herself even closer to him. She lifted her body with her legs and positioned her open vagina over his throbbing cock.

"Are you sure you want this?" she asked, hovering over him. "Our relationship will never be the same once you enter me."

"Mom, I'm sure."

With that said, Jennifer lowered herself onto her son's cock. The hard cock slid right in because of how wet they both were, with his erection was covered in saliva, and her vagina was dripping wet with her own vaginal fluids.

Their faces were a few short inches apart and she began to ride him. Jennifer's hands began to rub Tom's upper body before wrapping themselves behind his neck for a tighter grip and better leverage. She held onto him, and she thrust herself even harder, almost lunging at him. Never before had she been so aroused and overwhelmed with lust. Her vagina felt like it was on fire and it was gushing fluids.

Her hands almost became suffocating the way they were wrapped around the back of his neck. Jennifer's thrusting became harder and more forceful. Tom's cock was buried deep inside of her pussy which gave her a sexual high. Every so often she would clench her vaginal muscles to increase the sexual pleasure both of them felt. She loved seeing his facial expressions change with each clench. His eyes would be open, then closed. His mouth would gasp, then he would clench his teeth.

"Holy shit mom..." he groaned. "I'm about to cum."

She released the tight grip she had on him, and instead used her hands to lovingly caress his hair.

"It's okay, you can cum now," Jennifer panted. "I want you to do it. Cum in me."

Tom's moan seemed never ending as his cock erupted inside of his mother's pussy. They held each other close as Jennifer continued to ride him while clenching her vagina to increase the pleasure he felt. She rode him until he was completely drained and every drop of cum that he produced was inside of her warm cunt.

When it was over, both of them just looked each other in the eyes, completely in awe of what they had just done. She was still sitting on his lap, and his cock was still inside of her as it became flaccid.

Jennifer leaned down, and for the first time, her lips touched Tom's. They kissed each other softly, which was followed by more kisses. She then licked his lips before moving back to look at him.

"Better than you expected?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Much much better," he smiled.

"Nice answer. You've always been a real charmer."

"God, I've never been worn out by a woman like that before in my life. I don't think I can even walk right now."

"Well you better get used to it mister," she said, planting another kiss on his lips. "You've set a high bar and I expect you to live up to that performance."

"Yes ma'am. After a few hours rest, I'll be ready to go again by tonight. Believe me, I'm looking forward to it."

"Tonight? I need you ready in a couple of minutes. You aren't the only one who desperately needs to cum. Fair is fair."

"Aren't you going to be late for work?" he asked playfully.

She smiled, "I'll have to call them to let them know I'll be a little late. Morning sex is a great way for any woman to start the day."

Sara's Story

Meredith's eyes were fixated on the woman walking through the door of her lingerie shop. It was another typical client that she was used to seeing; a middle aged woman, business oriented, proper in every way, and slightly nervous.

"How may I help you?" the saleswoman asked with a welcoming smile and charm. "I don't believe I've seen you here before. My name is Meredith."

The woman extended her hand for a handshake, and they greeted each other warmly.

"I'm new here," she smiled back. "My name is Sara. A friend of mine recommended this place to me. Her name is Laura, does that ring a bell to you?"

"What kind of shop owner would I be if I didn't remember my customers? Of course that name rings a bell. She's one of my favorite clients."

"Oh, well that's comforting to know," she replied.

Meredith smiled, "So what can I do for you today?"

"Um...well...I need to know if you're discreet first. I don't want any of my personal information getting around or else my reputation would be ruined. I hope you understand."

"Sara, I opened this shop for women like you. It's really a passion of mine. So you can believe me when I tell you that whatever is said around here will remain our secret. But first, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself to start things off?"

"Well, my name is Sara, obviously. I've just recently turned 44 and I'm currently the marketing director for a large tech company. I live at home with just my son."

"And what about your son? That's what you're here for right?"

Sara reached inside her purse and handed the saleswoman a picture of him. "His name is Tom. He's 19 and he currently attends college. He's majoring in business and he enjoys playing sports."

"You have a very handsome son," Meredith said with a smile.

"Thank you," she replied. "He's a wonderful young man. He gets good grades in school, always stays out of trouble, and he likes to spend what little free time he has doing charity work for the community."

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"No. Not at the moment."

Meredith raised an eyebrow, "That's too bad. A wonderful person such as him deserves to have his needs taken care of regularly- his sexual needs that is. Maybe you can do that for him? Don't you think he deserves that?"

"I fantasize about that sometimes," she meekly replied. "Do you think that's wrong?"

"Absolutely not," Meredith boldly stated. "If it's okay for men to fantasize about secretaries, nurses, and college cheerleaders, then women should be able to have fantasies of their own. It's only fair."

"You do have a point. I've never thought about it like that."

"There's a lot you need to learn. And there's a lot I can to teach you," the saleswoman replied. "That is of course if you're interested..."

Sara paused. "I...I am. What do you specialize in anyway?"

"I sell erotic lingerie and undergarments for women," Meredith casually stated.

"I can see that. But what do you really specialize in? I just want a straightforward answer so that there's no confusion between us."

The saleswoman raised her eyebrows and smiled, "I help mothers like you FUCK their sons. Is that straightforward enough?"

Sara was immediately taken aback by the saleswoman's blunt choice of words. It was what she wanted to hear when she came to the shop, but actually hearing it phrased like that came as a shock to her.

Meredith winked at her new customer, "So, now that we've got that settled, shall we get started?"

"...I...I'm interested, but I don't know how my son would react to his mother just offering him sex. I've seen him glance at me when he thinks I'm not looking. I think he might be interested, but..."

"Does he have a penis?"

Sara looked confused, "Of course, he's my..."

"Has he gone through puberty?"

Sara looked puzzled, "Yes, he's..."

"Then you don't need to worry if he'll turn you down or not," Meredith said. "He's a young male with a penis; boys don't just grow up jerking off while looking at the wall. They think about women. And since you're a beautiful lady who lives under the same roof as him, it's only natural that he thinks about you. You've said yourself that you've seen his eyes wander in your direction."

"Well...you make a great point. I guess I can't argue with that."

"Freud once theorized that every male secretly wants to fuck his own mother. That theory is taught by every psychology professor in the country- so who are we to argue with that?"

Sara held back a slight laughter. "You know, it's funny you should mention him because I used to think that was such bullshit. But as it turns out, I was the one full of it all along."

"Like I said, you've got a lot to learn," the saleswoman replied with a mischievous look. "But you were right about one thing, you can't just go up to him and offer him your sexual services- that would be fairly distasteful, especially from a woman of your stature. What you need is a plan."

"And what exactly would that plan be?" she asked.