All Comments on 'Lisa And I Find Each Other'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Warm and charming

Nicely done. Enjoyed your story telling. Thank you.

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Loving and natural

Unlike so many teen stories, I'm glad you didn't include all the bickering and exchange of insults that brother and sister stories frequently describe. Good read and hot sex.

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
looking forward to more

great story so far i would say his equipment should be atleast 8 inches (i mean this is fantasy after all) but overall i was very pleased just hope it stays just those two maybe mom too but thats all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editor

Get an editor who has the guts to remove all the frequent and improperly used ". . ." throughout the entire story. Decent proper grammar a pause is indicated by a coma. All that these do is cause eye strain and become a mind crutch for the author.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Needs a Bit More

A little abrupt. I'd like to know a bit more about how the sibs got to the point that they were willing to defy society's norms and love one another as they did. Also needs a bit of editing. Peak/peek for example. And, oldnornbe, I think it was, teen sibs (and maybe older) are very likely to use the sort of scrappy language to one another that you don't like, as a way of showing both affection and fear of going beyond those norms. Sad, but true.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Response

Many readers comment on my use of the ellipsis. The ellipsis (". . .") has several functions; among others, it can be used to indicate a pause in the flow of a sentence and is especially useful in quoted speech. It indicates a pause longer than what would be suggested by a comma. It represents an effort to make dialogue realistic and it is a significant stylistic departure from the usual requirements of formal prose. Similarly, I prefer to write dialogue in true dialect (e.g., "tryin' to" instead of "trying to," or "gonna" instead of "going to") to reflect the way real people actually speak, rather than following conventional rules for formal prose. These are choices of style and do not represent errors on my part, though you may disagree with my choices.

I do occasionally slip with a misspelled word; my spelling is usually very competent but my typing is not. My misspellings are usually the result of writing a story quickly and relying on a spell check function rather than an editor. Frankly, a proofreader would help but there are few volunteer editors on this site who understand grammar, punctuation, syntax, and style well enough to function as bona fide editors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@anonymous 1/21/14

I think I'd rather have an ellipsis than a 'coma', thank you very much. If you want to have a coma, go and have one, at least it'll keep you quiet and stop you making such dam' fool statements. The ellipsis as used by the author is a perfectly valid device to indicate a lengthy pause, longer than it would take for an indrawn breath, for instance, which you'd know if you'd ever actually written anything past "what I did on my vacation" in the 8th Grade. Back off and let the grown-ups do their thing, it may be a strange old world, but thank heavens the lunatics like you are still not yet running the asylum...(see, that was a perfect example right there, read and learn)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More baby-making juice, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job

...... I can assure you that your writing style is just fine. Great story with a wonderful flow. The story and its plot. .... far outweigh any errors that our New York Times editor may have pointed out. Please feel free to continue this story in whatever style you choose. I promise you..... many of us will be pleased to hear what happens next!

TheEldestBrotherTheEldestBrotherover 10 years ago
Great job!

I really enjoyed your story and completely agree with your style choices. I do the same thing when I write. Hope the story continues! Cheers, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Great insight into how siblings can help each other. It not only relieves stress but builds confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story Liked it alot

Enjoyed your story, wish I had a sister like you. By the way I'm a small tit fan also.

Keep up the good writing, don't listen to all the so called critics, there just assholes that wish they could write a story. By the way comma, not coma.

Consider the source. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I've resently expirenced fucks like that with my sister so this got me thinking about her tight little cunt the whole time! She has been away on a holiday with her best friend in Paris and I have missed our little fucks so much! Amazing story and THANKYOU for getting me highly aroused for the first time in weeks!!

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 10 years ago
Good start

to the story. I really enjoy brother sister stories. Maybe they get a call from mom saying she won't be home. Like to see a continuation to the story.

clairelenoreclairelenoreabout 10 years ago
no comas, please!

not only is that trusty old ellipsis a perfectly good way to indicate a pause, but it's got "lip" and "sis" in it too. how could it be any more perfect for this story???

and this is kind of off-topic, but i just noticed that "punctuate" is an anagram for "ate up cunt".

i better go before i start making colon puns.

good story!

chow ...

claire

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123over 8 years ago
Great start to the story!

I really liked it, although it felt a LITTLE rushed but other than that I'm looking forward to another chapter of you can manage it!

hejohejoabout 8 years ago
Sorry

I loved this but somehow my computer didn't it gave you one star when I intended to give you five.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Loved it !

Another really good story !

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

An excellent story ! Good plot and flowed well, could have used some added details about the brother and sister but the rest came together well. In the next chapter, you can add those missing details and not rush to the story concerning the plot etc. I gave it a 5 and cannot wait to read the next installment. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really good story so far! Glad things changed up a bit, for a while there the sex bits seemed identical to a few other stories of yours. Off to part two!!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME story.

EXCELLENT brother and sister story. Each had already had sex and Randy had a small cock and Lisa small tits

Can't wait for the next chapter bb

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Like all your stories

Well written, sexy. 5 stars

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Great story.

Nice to see a story where the cock is not 9 or 10 inches. Where both love each other.

Can’t wait for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Check your name choices

In England, Randy is an adjective that means comically desperate for sex. Think Benny Hill and you will get it.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Erotic stories between brother and sister are much hotter when an author like you can convey, believably, the love they have for each other. 5*

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Love this story, how the siblings get along/are friends, then it just flows into mutual masturbation, and making love! Very nice that they want to be together!!

Five**5**Stars...so well deserved!! Ready for the next chapter...see where/how this goes!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Good premise.

But what's the rush?

Sex starts sooooo abruptly.

No qualms that have to be overcome?

She doesn't tell him to show her how he jerks off? Why?

He doesn't have her maturbate slowly? Or tell him what she's feeling?

Zooooom.

BTW -- 32A is not a breast size. "A" is the breast size. 32" is the diameter of her chest immediately BELOW her breasts.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous