Lisa And I Find Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

"That feels great but we're supposed to be doing 69," I said. "Get up here so I can take care of you, too."

I slid back on the bed and Lisa stood there, looking a little shy. I don't know why; sometimes girls are a total mystery to me.

"Just lay down on the bed, sweetie," I said very smoothly, patting the covers beside me.

She did as I asked, positioning herself next to me so that we were head-to-head and toe-to-toe.

"Do you want me to make you feel good?" I asked. Without saying a word, she nodded her head affirmatively. "Close your eyes," I continued with my directions.

I put my right hand between her legs and gently pushed against her crotch with the side of my hand. At the same time, I leaned over and took her right nipple between my lips. As my lips contacted her boob, she let out a small gasp.

Pausing on my ministrations to her breast, I told her, "You have the cutest boobs in the world and I could probably suck on them all night long . . . but there's other things I'd want to do to your beautiful body."

Her pussy was wet and I was soon sliding a finger in and out of her love tunnel. What I was doing was having the intended effect as I could feel her pelvis making small thrusting movements in response.

"Do you like having your pussy licked?" I asked. Again, she nodded without giving me a verbal response.

I took my lips away from her nipple and moved my mouth down her torso, stopping when I reached her navel. I took a few licks around her navel and then continued on. As I moved my head downward, I swiveled my body around so that my knees swung around next to her head and my head swung around close to her hips.

I leaned over and placed my mouth at the top of her slit. I kissed her pussy from top to bottom and then extended my tongue, licking her outer lips as I moved back upwards. When I reached her clit, I swirled my tongue in circles for a few moments and then I sucked her clit so that it came out of hiding.

Lisa tasted like a flower. There was nothing tangy or earthy or musky about her taste. It was a heavenly taste and I could easily become addicted to her pussy juice.

Lisa started moaning, softly at first. What I was doing was definitely working. After letting her get over the shock of having her clit between her brother's lips, I decided to ramp it up a notch. I placed my right middle finger at the entrance to her opening and pushed in until my finger was buried. I then started thrusting my finger back and forth, keeping my finger against the front wall of her vagina, rubbing over her G-spot.

Her moaning increased in volume, and I reached back with my left hand to play with her left boob. As I rolled her nipple between my fingers, her thrusting began to increase and her moaning got even louder.

"Randy, I want you in me!" she demanded. "Make love to me!"

That is what I was hoping to hear. I wasn't saying these things and doing these things just so I could get another notch on my belt. I really wanted to be close to Lisa and I knew that my feelings for her were not like anything I had ever felt for anyone else. To know that she wanted me inside her made me feel terrific; it affirmed that my feelings for her weren't misplaced.

I quickly turned around and got between her legs. I looked into her eyes as I said, "Lisa, I love you. I want you now but I'll still want you tomorrow and the next day and the next day. Is that what you want?"

She began to nod her head and, as soon as I saw that sign, I began pushing forward. My dick touch her pussy and she reached down to guide me into her. As I slid forward, I felt her pussy lips surround me. I stopped when I had my dick completely inside her.

"I love you, Lisa. There's not another girl in the whole world as nice and sweet as you and . . . you're so hot, you make me so fuckin' horny it hurts!"

"What a sweet thing to say," Lisa smiled. "Now do it 'til we both cum!"

I began sliding in and out of Lisa and she got wetter. I started feeling pulsating movements in her pussy and it made me want her that much more. I started moving faster and harder and Lisa suddenly put her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her.

"I love you, Randy. I've wanted you for so long!"

"I'm so close," I cried out. "Oh . . . here it comes!"

I began shooting bursts of sperm into Lisa's tight and innocent pussy. As soon as she felt the first blast, she began thrusting her pelvis.

"Oh, yeah, I'm cumming," she exclaimed. She was breathing in short gasps and her nipples felt like pebbles against my chest. As our orgasms began to subside, we both stopped thrusting and just lay with me in her, catching our breath and staring into each other's eyes.

"I meant what I said. I love you, Lisa. It's not just lust. I love you."

"Yeah, you don't know how good it feels to hear that, Randy. This is gonna be weird to work out but I don't want anyone else. You're my boyfriend and lover."

"Yeah," I said slowly. "It would be great to sleep together tonight but I'm not too sure Mom would be okay with that."

"Maybe not tonight, but we'll have to find a way."

"We will," I promised her.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers
12