All Comments on 'Lisa Does a Bachelor Party'

by Lisa34d

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13over 12 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful story. I'm catching up on the rest of your work.

Thanks for sharing.

maturemadness3maturemadness3over 12 years ago
Good story

I like to share my wife also. So I really liked the story. So did she, Hmmm, the story gave her and idea. Can't wait to hear it.

Anonymous, what a jerk off. That is what he probably did right after reading your story, Lisa.

I am now going to read more of your postings.

writerjabwriterjababout 12 years ago
Sweet!

I too am going to look thru the rest of your stories. Great read, can't stop smiling!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My wife

My wife has entertained at two bachelor parties. However she only fucked the groom and our friend Cliff who organized the parties. But I jack off to the videos all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ah yes, all positive comments

that means the author deletes the negative ones. Way to go author. A slut like you should be able to handle anything thrown at her. I see the usual wife watchers are here raving about enjoying willing cuckoldry. Hey it's okay guys I won't tell anybody you jack off to your wife's videos. Is that what it takes to get you off?

I love the feedback on these stories, brings out the perverts and fetish lovers. Eh, guys.

Now you can all go into tirades and tell me I'm a jerk and what the hell am I doing on a porn site, blah, blah, blah, blah, you know the usual comments made by the cuckies. Keep them coming, I need a laugh once in a while. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

forget the asswipe annony. He's just an old ugly fat fag with ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
anonymous-5

Spoken by the whore of Lit bonny. How's it feel being banned from a porn site? All your ravings got you nowhere. How's that work out for you?

No comment on story. Slut stories aren't erotic, only for the cucks that thrive on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What kind of half fag lets his wife fuck other men at bachelor parties and jacks off to the video. Kill yourself and and things you breed.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Where he's messing up is not charging for her services. Discretely of course. That bunch of guys would happily have paid to have her there.

rickjones185rickjones185over 2 years ago

I would love to be at one of her parties. She is an amazing woman. I am a bisexual man and the best I ever did was with 6 guys one after the other. I respect her for her stamina. As for all the cowards who are anomyous. You are all assholes.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whores fuck in bunches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since the husband obviously has a hard time pleasing his wife, he needs others to do it for him... too funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous