All Comments on 'Lisa Gets Dominated by Her Daughter'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So stupid

Mom simply packed her stuff up and through the brat out. She can fend for herself. Could it have been more implausible? Just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I thought it was excellent. More dirty talk about their role playing fantasy would have been welcome but that's a minor quibble. To the other comment if you want plausible go to the non-fiction section at barns an noble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Quit reading halfway through the first page when you couldn't keep

Your characters consistent. She's watched her daughter jerk a guy off in the living room and still considers her daughter naive and innocent? She's "utterly alarmed" because her daughter is mad at her? Why? You write the mom like she's a 15 yr old and not the 35+ yrs old that she is. And why would the daughter want a baby sister that is at a risk of Downs Syndrome?

In the end, why didn't mom just throw her daughter out? Change the locks, call the cops, whatever...but why didn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ass

I think it would of been a nice touch to have mommy's vigin ass get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more oi 8it

Lisa will become a housewife instead of mother as daughter and bf assume controlling behavior as dominant ones. Mother will move to daughters room and cede main bedroom to them. She will let daughter inventory her conservative wear and watch a pile grow on floor. Long sleeved shirts cut to short sleeves, granny panties and bras discarded. She becomes the maid, cleans after them and makes meals and washes clothes. Diet and disciplined program to drop 20 pounds so she can wear daughters slut wear. Preggers with baby and a slut for cock.

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Gotta agree

The mother in the story had to be a working woman if she's been a widow for as long as suggested in the story and yet she seems entirely sheltered and possibly even mentally challenged. Her reactions don't fit with what a person of her circumstances would be exposed to. Women are as filthy, if nor filthier, than men when they get together for girl talk and I would assume Lisa has women she works with whom she talks to. There just isn't any believable reason for Lisa to be so incredibly naive. Granted, there isn't any special reason to fear a Down's Syndrome child as one anon suggested, since Lisa and Jeff aren't blood relatives, but on the whole the story seemed a little...silly.

The basic premise is a combination of fairly common fantasies and had real potential. The failure was in the execution of the story. It just could've been so much better. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Quit reading halfway through the first page when you couldn't keep

I agree it's a bad written story, but explain to me how her sister would be at risk of down syndrom.

wandapeters1wandapeters1about 10 years ago
Mothers or Fathers being dominated by their children are the best

I loved the story. I wish there was a site where I could read a lot more stories of mothers and fathers being dominated by their children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FAIL

This is not a story of bdsm, it's a story of abuse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
These commenters...

Epic read, very sexy. I loved it. Then these comments come rolling in about how unrealistic the story is? OK, if you want realistic, why are you watching/reading porn? In fact, you know what I wanna do? I will look through all the stories on this site and find all the comments like the ones here, and make a story following their suggestions. I can see it now...

Daughter has sex with a guy in mom's house, and mom kicks her out, for the mother and daughter to never meet again. THE END.

Wow... These commenters have good suggestions after all. Quality story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Realistic vs Unrealatistic Porn

About the commenter criticizing the critics of unrealistic happenings within the story . The premise may not be realistic but if the context provided, the reader can read with the unlikely initial reason. But don't just pretend to be campy or the "oh it is over the top on purpose " excuse to justify either a bad middle or a non-existent or reasonably plausible ending.

This story has not ended, I hope.

superdutyfansuperdutyfanover 4 years ago
Great Great Store

This was the 1st of your stories I read and it's great. Please continue it

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
One more a great read

This sissy so desires to be Momma. Look at my profile page and see the picture of my ball gag. I love it.

Patsy_PPatsy_Palmost 3 years ago

Very hot. I love how the daughter dominates her submissive mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous