Lisa Jack's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call her Glenda, you too have gotten quite close."

Glenda lost color but Gene said smoothly, "There's little difference in length between Glenda and Mrs Jack so I'll leave it unchanged. If I begin calling your mom Glenda your father might be suspicious your mom and I were having it off."

"Gene?"

"What?"

Lisa laughed easily, her color now pink and said, "My mom has taste but you ought not say things like that in front of her."

"Lisa is quite right Gene. Try to be a gentleman. I appreciate being dropped off at the supermarket."

"You shopped there earlier today," Lisa said.

"I forgot super-soft toilet rolls."

"Mom!"

Lisa gave Gene a peck on the cheek and outside the car held the door open and said. "Get in beside him mom, I'm not having Gene driving your around like the wife of the President."

As they drove off, Glenda still doing up her seatbelt, Gene asked, "Are you wearing stockings," knowing of course she was.

"Mind your business."

"We're not going to the supermarket are we?"

"No."

"Then what you are wearing, thinking and feeling is my business."

"Is that so."

"You're being just as stroppy and argumentative as your daughter."

"Don't wish that on me. Ordinarily I am charming, some say lovely, but you have me on edge because I know we shouldn't be doing this."

"Then I'll turn back and drop you off home."

"No, please don't."

"That's better. Thank you. Please answer the question."

"Yes, I am wearing stockings. Want to see."

"Not just at the moment. Where do you wish to go? Not to a hotel room I bet, not on our first date."

Glenda swallowed and clutched the panic grip with her right hand. "This is not a date."

"Oh indeed, how interesting. Do you have another word for it?"

"It's a...it's a...it's a drive to the supermarket."

"Which is one mile behind us."

Sighing, Glenda said it must be a date. They should park overlooking the park.

"Everyone will see us there. Why not down at Jackson Landing on the river?"

"God no, guys take sex crazy teens down there. You remain on your side of the car and I'll remain on my side and if anyone who knows us sees us they'll know we are just chatting, looking at the ducks."

They parked in a no-parking space.

"Where are we parking here?"

"To avoid anyone parking beside us."

Glenda frowned. "You will be fined."

"You have money, lots of it according to Lisa. Be a lady and pay any fine."

"Very well."

They chatted for a while and then Glenda said, "I hope I'm not boring you."

"No, it's fine. I like watching your mouth move."

Glenda looked at Gene suspiciously. He asked to see the stockings and received a half-hearted display.

"Not good enough. Hitch your skirt around your hips and turn with your back to your door and place your legs on the seat."

"There, is that a better view."

"Yeah, great legs for an old woman."

Glenda asked Gene not to use old or older woman in the same breath as woman when speaking to her, ever.

"Okay, I didn't appreciate you were so sensitive."

Glenda sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Push your foot over here. That's it, thanks. Gene had seen this move in movies a couple of times when guys were successful dealing with hard-to-get dames. He tossed away the shoe and began sucking Glenda's stocking toes.

"What on earth are you doing? Stop it, my foot will be smelly."

"Smells all right to me baby," Gene said with an excessive drawl. "Tastes not unlike pussy."

She laughed and then told him to sit up and behave but Gene keep on sucking and began caressing the back of her calf in long strokes just as the guys in the movies had done.

Glenda became quiet and Gene heard her sigh and she relaxed and began to wriggle her toes in his mouth. Her breathing became more pronounced.

It was working! "That's enough," he said. "Not a good idea giving you too much of a good thing." He wiped his mouth with his handkerchief and dried her toes as best he could.

"Aw," she complained.

Guys who take the chance get the dame; Gene had often heard guys say that to other guys and not only at the movies. He drew a deep breath. "Push a couple of fingers into your pussy. I will remained buckled up, I promise."

"Ohmigod, you can't ask me to do that. It's obscene."

"You made the rule we are to sit separated. Now just silently congratulate me for being inventive."

"Is this what you make your young women do?"

"Of course not. By now they'd be hunched over my cock attempting to get it down the back of their throats."

"How disgusting."

Gene smiled and said did she think so and Glenda smiled and said perhaps not. She could easily be into that provided she was well warmed up. "I see your point."

Gene looked down and confirmed there was no sign of his erection bursting out.

Without further objection Glenda pulled aside her panties and dipped in a finger and then a second one. When Gene heard a squelch he said to put her fingers in his mouth and leaned towards her.

"Are you sure?"

When he didn't reply she aimed her dripping fingers at his mouth and watched fascinated and he treated her fingers royally until she sucked in breath and shuddered a little.

"That wasn't at all obscene," she said softly. "For a guy just over twenty you seem to know an awful lot. I felt I was being paid homage."

"In a way I was. With you being prepared to do something completely foreign like that I had to try to honor you courage and display my side of the commitment."

"Commitment?"

"Yes we'll fuck within a few days or weeks unless one of us turns aside. It's inevitable."

"You're young enough to be my adult son."

"Some sons fuck their mothers, er, with consent."

Glenda's body shuddered and she didn't try to hide the fact orgasms were sweeping her body. He stared at her eyes that she knew would have turned large and dark. Inevitable she'd said, "Yes, quite. But don't think you're going to rush me into anything."

They drove home without talking about sex or arranging more meetings. Glenda stepped from the car without being kissed or even touched.

"The neighbors?" he said and she nodded.

"Thank you for being so considerate. Go out the long way because Trevor will drive Lisa home the way we've just come anytime soon. I'll dream about you tonight."

"A wet dream?"

She said without blushing, "Would you like that?"

"Yes please."

"Then a wet dream it will be. Good evening sweet boy."

Gene drove off thinking about driving a big one into her. Potentially it was the most promising fuck since his second one, his first being over so quickly he hadn't realized he'd had it and the babe shouting at him he'd flooded inside her when he was still crowing in his mind about finally getting into a pussy at last, although it had been a painfully tight squeeze.

The thought of Glenda feeding him pussy-slicked fingers almost made him turn around and go back for more. It still seemed unbelievable she'd do that for him, as she said without being warmed up, or if at all. Lisa had inadvertently put the thought into his mind of having ago. She'd told him it was so sad for her mom and she and her father rarely had sex any longer. Her father drank and ate too much and worked under pressure and her mother also suspected there was a long-time girlfriend in the wings. Lisa had said she felt so mean at times knowing her mom knew Lisa was getting it from Gene wherever and whenever she wanted it. Lisa had then joked perhaps she should loan Gene to her mom for a weekend.

Thinking about the situation, Gene resolved not to just bang Glenda one evening and then dump her. He'd feed it to her so long as she remained keen or they were found out. He would then walk away because Lisa was only interested in him as a convenience.

After showering Gene gingerly touched his balls; they felt tender.

"Playing with yourself in the hallway," Clara laughed, coming out of her room. "Dirty pig."

Gene told his sister he'd been heavily aroused but had not had sex.

"Poor boy, so Lisa is deciding when you'll have sex, is she? You better jerk off straight after dinner to avoid developing blue balls."

At that Gene turned pale as stories about guys being crippled after a severe bout of blue balls were among the strongest of urban legends for males.

After dinner Gene was in his bathroom sweating when there was a knock on the door.

"Open up, it's Clara."

She immediately wiped his sweating face. "You poor darling, you can't get your motor running. Want to try to come over my breasts."

Gene shrugged.

"All right, I'll lean over the basin and you may shaft me but my clothes are staying on and no groping, right? This is a medicinal fuck."

Clara dropped to her knees, hooked it out and licked it wet. "For fuck sake, Gene, this is almost too big for me."

"Sorry," he said, looking pathetic.

"Oh, come on. Shove it in and try to keep plunging in and out at the same angle. That should minimize stretch and ensure I return to my natural size. Tell me when to squeeze and I'll do that and talk dirty to you. Come quickly Gene because I don't want the folk catching us doing this."

"For fuck sake, grab a towel," Clara hissed as Gene pulled out. "Hasn't Lisa been fucking you properly?"

"Yes, of course. It's just you were so tight when you squeezed and I've never heard anyone pouring out verbal filth like that, even drunken truck drivers."

"My pleasure brother dear," Clara said proudly. "For that ultimate compliment I'll come into your bed before dawn and give you a medicinal follow-up."

Her younger brother said sternly, "You can't do that, as it would be less than honest and be incest."

"Oh yeah. Some other time then," Clara said sadly.

Gene awoke with a boner in the morning and gently pressed his balls. No pain, they were perfect. He woke Clara and said no he hadn't changed his mind he was taken her out to early breakfast. The left a note for their sleeping parents.

At the restaurant Gene swore Clara to secrecy and told her about his upcoming seduction of Mrs Jack.

Clara was beside herself in excitement and said it was the most amazing thing he'd ever told her, though he doubted that. She said it was common knowledge that Glenda Jack was so laidback she was in danger of toppling back off her heels but women assessors in the know judged Glenda Jack as potentially the best fuck of any woman over forty in the city because she had style, moved her ass well and looked as she'd never gotten enough.

"W-what about real women with rampant sexuality in the p-poorer areas of the city," Gene ventured, out to make the point without upsetting his socialite sister. He had in mind a very hot, relatively uneducated working girl with thick, sucking lips bent over a beer barrel, nude below the waist and her thighs clenching and unclenching, moaning the words, "Fuck me, fuck me." Dear Clara was unaware such females existed, but he was aware they existed.

"God Gene, you are so delectable," Clara sighed, looking at her brother deep in thought and almost open to the soul. "How on earth I have overlooked you is beyond me."

"Life is not all about sex," Gene said with conviction and almost believing it as one day he surely would.

* * *

Gene was all out of ideas on how to keep building a relationship with Glenda. If that didn't happen they were doomed as illicit lovers, adulterers. The superior brain in their relationship maintained the momentum: Glenda began calling him each night around 11:00. They never talked sex, they just talked about themselves as they searched for common understanding and potential compatibility through the gulf of a woman being forty-eight and a guy way back at twenty-two. Gene didn't mind them not talking about hot pussy; he wondered if he was maturing. At twenty-two, get out of here! But he thought there was the gulf in ages, he had to yield and bend. As the weeks went by Gene became aware this was his most patient, the most resolute collaboration he'd ever been involved in to snare pussy, but he didn't mind. In the end it would be worth it, or if it wasn't he'd know he'd tried all-out to capture magic. He knew, in theory, no pussy was worth too much effort but that was not the point. Glenda had initiated by offering him her dripping fingers and in entering the two-way commitment Gene's choice was to act out his part whatever the cost. If they were careful, no one would ever know, but there could be no guarantee.

Gene treasured those phone calls and wondered why the daughter never called him. That was the difference between mother and daughter.

* * *

Destruction of the family occurred so quickly. Selfish and self-serving Lisa triggered it, acting on suspicion. She asked Gene outright, cheeks flaming, "Are you fucking my mother."

He answered honestly, "No."

"I don't believe you."

"That's your choice, I have answered honestly."

"Liar, I never want to see you again. Piss off."

"I'm sorry about that but it's your choice."'

"You are such an asshole. You've never loved me."

"One has to love to be loved."

Lisa began crying and said that was crap. He'd been out to fuck the ass off her and had achieve that and now he wanted her mom's ass."

Lisa's father entered the room, drunk, and asked what was wrong.

"Gene is fucking my mother, your wife."

Trevor, smiling and weaving, asked, "Is that true Gene?"

"No, I deny it absolutely. Never have I had carnal connection with your wife."

Trevor snickered and told Lisa to stop lying.

She said she wanted Gene out of her life and asked her father to kick him out the door.

"Exactly what is your relationship with my wife Gene?"

"Why don't you ask her?"

"Why you skunk, that means you're playing around with me wife. Out of my house before I throw you out."

"Keep calm Trevor and remember to get your liver and your blood pressure checked."

"Why you upstart, I ought to hurl you through the window."

Although feeling guilty Gene decided to have the last shot: "You're a coward Trevor, you don't stand a chance."

"You fucking motherfucker," Lisa yelled and charged.

Gene fled, escaping unharmed, the kitchen knife flung by the enraged Lisa sticking in the hallway ceiling to cut through cabling and knocking out the lights. By the time he reached his car he had twenty-five yards on her and left her waving her arms and shouting obscenely as he accelerated away, covering her with tire-spinning smoke and stone fragments.

Glenda called on schedule at 11:00.

Feeling disgraced, Gene said emotionally, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay but rather traumatic. Lisa admits pushing the button. I just didn't think it would happen this early. In a way we are all to blame so calm down and don't be a compulsive martyr."

"Thank you. Are you okay?"

"Yes and for someone just lost her family I feel fine, although a little apprehensive about the future."

"Your future is with me."

"Is it? You should consider my terms first. In the meantime I'm safe, in a hotel and will call you tomorrow night, usual time to receive your answers to my ultimatums."

"Ultimatums? Oh, I'm now the infatuated kid and you are the wise woman. That's it, isn't it? Go one, admit it."

"I regard that as intelligent, mature thinking from someone yet to learn one's own safety and security take on more acute focus as the cocoon of one's youth finally dissolve and the options one is left with become fewer and appear harsher."

"But depending on one's outlook including assessment of risk-taking."

"Oh, very good darling. Now listen carefully as here are the four items I leave with you for reflection. One, you and I live together but we don't have full sex -- by that I mean insertion -- until you graduate. Two, I'll pay all your study fees and general support until you graduate, when I expect you to gradually repay me as you gain the means. Three, you agree with me I throw my family out of my house and I sell it and we never again mention them or that transaction. Four, you may suggest your own conditions tomorrow night. Goodnight darling. I'll call tomorrow night."

"No wait!"

Too late. Glenda had cut the call.

Gene skipped all his classes that day. It wasn't the day he wished to face Lisa anyway. He walked and brooded and spent the afternoon in a bar brooding and almost reacted positively to the flirtatious glances of a clean-looking woman drinking alone who had the decency to wear her wedding rings. She came close as she was leaving and said with a smile, "I guess that is a no?" He smiled and lied saying unfortunately he was nursing a STD and she hurried off, losing her smile.

The urgency of the phone woke Gene at 11:00.

"Did you get drunk?"

"I spent a long time in a bar but avoided drowning my sorrows."

Glenda sighed and said that's exactly what she did after visiting her attorney. "Do you want to chat and then enter negotiations or do that in reverse order?"

"Business first, starting with your list in reverse order."

"Very well, shoot when you're ready."

Gene began nervously. "Number four, I have no conditions other than stating I must finish my degree and point out I'm a student and confirm I am without wealth. So all I can offer you is my body and my companionship."

"Great companionship alone is worth a great deal."

"Thank you. God, this feels so formal, not at all like me. Number three, the deal is off if you toss out your family and remove the roof over their heads. In no way..."

"Darling, a trick question to test your values. I already have instructed my attorney to assign ownership of that property to my husband and am providing generous cash endowments to them. If my husband wishes to marry he must seek the divorce. We married with a prenuptial agreement holding my assets outside the marriage."

Gene said a little sourly, "I can't say I approve of a trick question in negotiations of this importance. However, I admire your generosity and thoroughly approve and point out something you well know. that your husband would not have been dropped into this position had he stood by you, remaining loyal and attentive and I would have only had you kick my ass."

"Well said and thank you. Go on."

"Two, study fees. Yeah, I need you to totally support me and acknowledge that is an uneven deal, totally in my favor and I will fight you if you refuse any attempt by me to repay you."

"Fine. Now we learn about your attitude toward sexual restraint."

"No way can I agree to any further postponing of full-on sex with you. In all this time I've had only one taste of the honey pot and I've worn that and shown unbelievable patience, I believe."

"Well said and now answer me this. "Do you wish to remain at your present college?"

"Yes."

"Do you wish to remain living in this city?"

"Yes."

"Is it your choice to live with me in a house or an apartment?"

"An apartment and I think you should find work to broaden your outside interest and widen your circle of friends."

"Well then, I'll begin looking for some apartments tomorrow and end up with say five to view with you, more if you wish."

"No, make it three. So you are dropping condition Number One?"

"Yes, I guess it was foolish thinking. I wanted you to concentrate on completing your studies with distinction. You can come to the hotel now and ravish me, if that's your wish."

CHAPTER 3

The hurt of abandoning her family was over-run by building excitement as Glenda prepared for the coming of her young man. An orgy of coming, she giggled -- well, as close to a giggle any woman aged forty-three could manage. That play on the word 'coming' only increased her excitement.

Glenda had always had a healthy interest in sex, more than a healthy interest according to her mother. The interest had never waned but sexual activity had within her marriage. She'd usually had one or two quite relationships a year in recent years, taking care to avoid entanglements and the tennis club was great for that. It was easy to walk outside with a usually married guy during the Saturday night dinner-dance and bang away, and then at mixed doubles next day he'd communicate with her like a clergyman.