Lisa Jack's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was one of those women -- rare she believed -- who didn't rush to the bathroom immediately after being fucked to shower and scrub. Indeed, she was quite happy to rest covered in drying secretions on smelly sheets beside a sweaty guy and absolutely loved hearing him rabbit on about the things he intended doing next, given sufficient revival time. The smells of sex were all part of the big picture -- sanitize sex and one could say goodbye to the aftermath of lust one experienced as one's body slowly recuperated and the rocketing blood flow eased back.

Sex was the only way, according to Glenda, that a woman could legally beat a man into complete submission, unless he was a wimp. And why would a woman want to dominate a man, even briefly? Well, wimpy women wouldn't have a clue but athletic, competitive women knew -- it was all part of combative challenge, the quest to display ultimate strength. Some women regarded having sex was simply providing service to a man to allow him to get his nuts off. Yuk, how gross, she smiled. Her competitive objective was to attempt to thrust a guy's nuts up his ass with her bangs while he assumed he was in charge and his objective was to smash into her cervix without knowing why. Men fucked women mostly because it was a game and because they got something out of it, emotionally. Many women thought pathetically the guy was ramming her because he loved her, and some would, but how many was some? Yes, quite.

Glenda finished stroking her body while perfuming it. She'd called her boy lover after having a long bath and now was ready for him, dressed in a fluffy robe and slippers, her pussy throbbing in anticipation of the invasion of fingers. After her appraisal of women and sex she felt supreme and ready for the big event. Then doorbell of her suite chimed and panic began to chase away confidence.

Glenda felt the color had gone from her face as she opened the door to a boyish smile and big, fat white teeth. God, wasn't he simply delicious. They kissed and she felt a few sparks that really fired as their tongue tips touched and then her knees lost strength as his fingers wandered over her breast.

"Come in, come in darling young man," she cooed, attempting to boost up the welcome without becoming overly obvious. But it was no use; her mood was plummeting.

Glenda virtually pushed her nervous young buddy into the room as she closed the door and turned, resting back against it.

"Gene, please stay where you are and listen. I am apprehensive about being able to satisfy you sexually. I'm forty-three, a maturing woman, whereas you are a young buck at your prime. You won't find me with blemish-free skin and as smooth skin as you are used to in young women. My breasts have developed this terrible sag and I have the start of a half-decent belly roll. My thighs are thickening..."

"Are you nervous?"

"What?"

"You are talking to me as if I am mentally deficient and incapable of modifying expectations."

"Excuse me?"

"Your mind has cut back into first gear, allowing it to be over-run by negatives. It was kind of you to attempt to lower my expectations but with me being a guy you must have known my focus is on getting some good shots away, Sure, I'll notice you and talk to you and say some sweet things to you but from you I'll be eager to find if you'll be playful, move your ass well and appear to be enjoying yourself."

Glenda shrugged, remembering at grade school being promoted and being the youngest kid in the room. Almost with alarm she watched Gene take three strides and grab the lapels of her robe and look at her. She swallowed and nodded. He pulled the robe open looked at her tits and laughed.

"Call that droop -- they are holding up as real beauties for your age." He pushed them right down against her diaphragm. "Mom's sit like this."

Glenda boggled but didn't ask how did he know that.

He pulled at her tummy roll and laughed, saying the roll over the head of his dick when slack was proportionately twice as large as that.

She screamed with laughter, feeling her tension ebb.

"That's better. Now are your ready to present me with a fat, blood engorged pussy to suck and to slip me a taste of honey?"

"Yes," she said, knowing that came out more like a croak. She pulled apart her legs and spread her lips for him and sighed as he dropped to his knees and she felt his tongue flutter. She stopped biting her lip and smiled when she heard him mutter something. She was sure he'd said he was in heaven.

They fucked lustily on the floor, he coming twice -- the first time the over-excited young guy came far too early -- and then she shuddered and screamed and really creamed, much to his delight.

They lay back on the bed, sipping cold chocolate drinks she'd had brought up earlier.

"You have a big cock and huge balls for one so young."

He improvised. "They are hereditary through my paternal family line but I assure you the come is freshly generated and that reminds me. Why aren't you rushing off to shower off the sweat and our combined goo?"

"Don't talk about the deposits like that. They are evidence of the fruits and labor of sex and should be admired rather than despised. I would like you to consider thinking of them as worthy substances because of the way in which they were generated."

Glenda saw his eyes darken and knew what this was about. She opened her legs a little wider and he slipped in a finger and then a second.

She sighed, looking at him intently and so relaxed. She hoped she looked beautiful to him.

Gene bent over and licked both her eyes. That was good but she would have much preferred butterfly kisses. He'd learn.

He said, looking at her almost reverently, "I admire you so much and look forward to a great, long journey learning so much from you and sharing with you, and that's only talking about sex."

Glenda jerked and wet his fingers, much too early. It didn't matter. There was more where that came from which was just as well as they were in for a long night. He appeared to have the horsepower she needed.

THE END