Lisa Led Astray Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise chuckles again, puts a finger on my lips to stop me from asking questions. Lisa puts the collar down, then reaches with both hands to her mask. "I want to thank you for your presents, do something in return." She starts to pull it way from her face. "Besides, we're going to be seeing each other soon enough."

Now Denise gasps -- I'm guessing this wasn't planned. Lisa slowly removes the mask from her face. She's attractive, not pretty. Her chestnut hair frames a narrow face; her cheekbones are sharp and her nose is large. But her green eyes are warm and lively and her lips make me want them around my cock.

She smiles back at the camera. "Now mistress, I need to move things around so I can comply with the next part of your orders. I'll be back soon." And the video goes dark for a moment -- Denise asks me to pause it again.

"So I guess we're going on a trip next weekend?" I ask my wife. She gives my cock a stroke and rolls off the bed, walking over to our closet.

"Yes -- I've made the reservations. I wanted to surprise you, but I'm glad my pet brought it up. Now get into the center of the bed like a good boy, I have plans for the rest of the evening." I pick up my wine glass and take a couple of sips, watching her rummage through some boxes in our closet and pulling out items. Satisfied for the moment with her choices Denise returns to the bed.

I see she's brought out wrist and ankle cuffs, so I put my glass down and move to the middle of the mattress, holding my arms out to her. When Denise gets to the side of the bed she claps my wrists into the leather cuffs. I had put in pad eyes and what not on the under frame of the bed years ago, and now that the kids are gone we just leave rope clipped to them. She brings the line closest to her out from under the head of the bed and secures my one wrist. She struts around the bed and secures my other.

One of the items she had pulled from the closet was a foam bolster. "Lift your ass up slut." I lift my bottom off the bed and she slides the bolster under it. Then she wraps cuffs around my ankles, but this time returns to the closet.

My wife pulls out a spreader bar, and while humming tunelessly to herself walks to the foot of the bed, securing the ankle cuffs to the ends of the bar. "That's better, now..." and goes back into the closet for a few more things.

Returning to the bed she places a small basket down next to me, then makes sure I'm propped up enough so I can see the screen. Denise picks up her wine glass and sips, then reaches for my chest, grabs one of my nipples and pinches, hard. She sets the glass down and picks up the remote from off the bed, saying "Lisa's good at following orders slut. She did this Wednesday night after we talked, and then my pet shipped what I told her to back to me next day service."

She turns the video back on, and after a couple of seconds it shows a small bedroom. The cam must be at the foot of the bed as that's what's in focus -- and Lisa comes into the shot by getting onto the bed. "Master, mistress wants me to explain why I'm keeping my panties on. She gave me instructions to pick out one or two of my favorite stories and then read them aloud to both of you."

Lisa picks up something that was out of view of the camera and displays it in the frame. "And mistress sent me this -- I'm to use it on my pussy while reading. Mistress thank you -- this looks so much prettier than the one I had been using before." It's one of the new styles of vibrator, all rounded and it sits in the users palm. Denise swears by hers.

Lisa brings it to her face and caresses her cheek with it, smiles sexily and talks into the camera. "And now master, my gift to you. Mistress told me you have a thing for women's panties. She instructed me to play with myself through these panties, to get them soaked."

Lisa leans back on her pillows, then languidly strokes her pussy lips under the silk fabric of her panties. "Mistress ordered me to come as much as I can. Then I'm to send them back to her -- she should be getting them out for you soon."

I look over to Denise and she's smiling at me, pulling a tissue wrapped package from the basket she had placed on the bed. She puts the video on hold, then unwraps it revealing a zip locked plastic bag -- she opens it and removes another tissue wrapped bundle. She brings it closer to my face and removes the wrapping, revealing a pair of black silk panties. "Just for you slut - our pet Lisa's worn, silk panties."

My cock throbs as my wife carefully takes Lisa's panties and caresses my face with them. I take in a deep breath and inhale the aroma from them -- perfume, talc and a musky, heady scent. "My goodness, your cock looks like it just got -- fuller -- you slut." Denise barely brushes my lips with the silk and I shiver.

Denise pulls the silk panties over my head, making sure the gusset that had been against Lisa's pussy is right up against my nose and lips, checking that I'm able to see through the leg holes. "Now, before I turn the video back on. We're going to see Lisa next weekend, and I recall something you said about you not coming until we see her." She smiles wickedly down at me, and I look back at her -- I'm not ready to plead yet but!

Denise chuckles at the look I'm giving her. "Oh no, I'm going to have you cum tonight. But I think I came up with a way to keep you from wanting to play with your cock for at least a few days." With that she pulls out some more items from the basket and sets them onto my chest and belly.

"Now, for something to keep your mind off of what I'm doing..." she clicks the play button on the remote and I watch Lisa settle back on her bed. She's holding a sheaf of paper in one hand and slowly rubbing the palm vibrator against her pussy with the other. She starts reading out loud, and it's a good story -- lots of ass worship.

Meanwhile Denise has put on a pair of black nitrile gloves, and is rubbing my cock head with an alcohol wipe. Finished she plops it on my chest, then opens up a tube of surgical lube. She smiles down at me, almost clinically, then squirts a glob of the lube onto the top of my cock.

The gel's cold but it also feels bracing -- and she starts to rub it around my piss hole which feels really good. I'm treated to quite a view from my vantage point -- my wife kneeling besides me, her pretty tits hanging as she's manipulating my cock, her trim waist and fine ass nicely framed with the black suspender belt she's wearing. In the background Lisa is reclined on her back masturbating -- she's stopped reading for the moment, her eyes are closed and she's smiling. And of course with her panties over my face I'm inhaling her scent with each and every breath.

My wife holds the base of my very erect cock with one of her hands, and attempts to penetrate my urethra with tip of the little finger from her other. This is something she's recently become interested in doing to me -- I was fearful of the idea at first, but after reading about it and watching videos of guys have it done to them I've become intrigued.

I try to relax 'down there', not resist her attempts to penetrate my piss hole. Lisa opens her eyes on the video, and continues reading the story. Denise stops trying to insert her finger into me and lifts a curious looking device off my belly. She lets go of my cock with her other hand and uses it to grasp the tube of lube she had used on my cock head.

The device looks like a length of rubber tube with a stainless steel plug on the end. The plug is tapered like a narrower butt plug, but instead of a flared base or ring where the plug narrows the rubber tube is connected. Denise holds it up and grins wickedly as she lubes up the stainless part and shows it to me -- I see that it's a hollow tube. "I got this and some other cock toys before we ordered the stuff for Lisa. This looked fascinating, the stainless part is inserted into the subs cock but since it's hollow, the victim can pee or come."

She gives me a wicked smile and continues. "Now while that sounds like fun what I really like is I can direct where all the fluid from your cock goes to. Better yet -- well, I think I want to keep this next part a surprise."

Satisfied its lubed enough my wife once again grabs the base of my cock with one hand and brings the tip of the plug against my piss hole with her other. She begins to slowly insert it into my cock and while it feels weird at first -- I start to like it.

On the video Lisa stops reading again, her eyes closed and she's writhing sensuously on the bed. Denise twists the probe, keeping a gentle pressure on it as it slowly inserts into my cock. Lisa smiles and opens he eyes again, and instead of reading her story says huskily "Thank you for the vibe mistress, it feels wonderful on my cunt. I'm glad you told me it was okay to come -- I don't think I could stop myself while using it." She goes back to reading the story, and I see Denise finished inserting the plug into my cock.

My cock head looks strange -- a black rubber tube snakes from my tip and loops around down to my balls. Denise picks up another package from out of the basket and holds it up for me to see. It's a pack of hypodermic needles and I tense up. She looks down at me and clucks "Oh don't be such a wuss slut. You know I like your cock too much to damage it."

I must not look too convinced because she sighs, saying "Look, see -- these are the short ones. Only a half inch long. Don't worry and stop being such a little bitch, bitch." She giggles on that one, and frankly I don't feel any more relieved.

Lisa has once again stopped reading the story, instead she put the sheaf of papers down and is playing with her tits while slowly running the vibe over her panty covered cunt. My body heat has warmed those panties as they caress my face, and her aroma is getting stronger. Denise opens the package of needles and pulls one out of its protective sleeve, turning it around in her fingers.

She bends over my cock and I tense up more. She grabs my shaft with her hand to steady it and brings the tip of the needle to the top of the crown of my cock head and pushes it in. I groan out, anticipating pain but I'm surprised there isn't any. It just feels -- strange.

Denise looks at my face and laughs, saying "See silly, I told you. Now just lay still and watch my pet play with herself while I make your cock head all nice and pretty." She takes another needle from the package and after removing it from its sleeve and inserts it next to the first one.

I look down and see that Denise isn't pushing the needles all the way into my glans, she's just inserting them partway into the meat, leaving a good quarter inch of the needle shaft exposed. I feel a little relieved, until I realize the head of my cock is going to look like a pin cushion in a short period of time. Turnabout is going to be a bitch I think to myself grimly.

To take my mind off of what my wife is doing to my cock I bring my attention back to the video of Lisa. It looks like she's totally forgotten about reading the story as she's lost in playing with herself. I watch as she's pinching and pulling on her nipples, and she brings the vibe up to her mouth to lick the side that's been in contact with her cunt. I feel a shiver start in my belly and travel down to my balls watching her, anticipation mounting to our finally meeting the coming weekend.

In the video she licks the vibe, and I watch her tremble as she gives her nipple a vicious squeeze. She opens her eyes, looking like she's come back to earth. "Mistress, I - I'm sorry -- I'll get back to the story. I started fantasizing about next weekend; and between that, this story and thinking about master enjoying my panties I got carried away."

Which doesn't help things at all. I feel what she says go straight to my cock -- at this point I'm sporting what used to be called a diamond cutter. I can feel my balls pumping sperm I'm so damn turned on, and what Denise is doing to my cock head is just adding fuel to the fire.

I look down and from what I can see she's finished putting a ring of hypodermic needles into the corona of my cock head. The plastic collar at the base of each needle is a hot pink color, kind of feminine I think to myself.

I watch Denise put the pack of syringe needles into the basket and then pick up something else -- she holds up a package labeled acupuncture needles for me to see. She smiles to herself as she opens the seal, then pulls a plastic sleeve from the box - and I regret watching what she's doing.

While the box says needles -- I'm seeing spikes about three or more inches long with a plastic handle only going about half way down the shaft. Those things can go completely through my cock and leave a nice amount out the other side before the plastic handle would come to rest against my skewered dick.

"Uh, dear -- we never discussed a safe word before because we never needed it -- but - STOP!" I panic, pulling my arms towards me, fighting the urge to kick up to get out of where I'm at.

"Oh stop being such a pussy." Denise looks at me with a pained as well as a hurt expression. "I'm surprised at you..." She stops and it's clear she's realizing I'm reacting with fear, and a sheepish look starts on her face.

"Hmm, uh, well - if the shoe was on the other foot I'd be worried too." She sighs, continuing. "So time to fess up -- I bought more than a few needle packs and I figured on taking what I give out. " I feel a little better, our unspoken covenant still exists. "But listen -- trust me. I'm not going to damage your cock, I love it and you too much. I'm just going to - hurt it a little."

Yeah, I'm the one tied up but feel like a shit heel for questioning my wife. I look up at the ceiling and realize that this is one of those moments. Do I trust her? If I don't, well needless to say this may be the end of so many years of fun yet I get out with my cock not looking like something that belongs on a shish kabob plate.

On the gripping hand -- a very good reference considering my position -- I look into my wife's eyes. We've been through a lot, and it hasn't been just sex. Kids, mortgage, good times and bad. The one constant -- we were there for each other.

Still, I hate needles. Then the ludicrous image of attempting to explain why I've got all these punctures in my penis to the staff at an emergency room flashes through my head and I mentally cringe with embarrassment. I remember I'm wearing another woman's worn panties on my head and my humiliation grows. And I really do hate needles. But I love my wife, this is something she wants to do and we have trusted each other through the years.

I relax, take some deep breaths bringing my panic under control, and submit to her. "Yes, I trust you. Sorry -- the needles scared me. You're my wife and I love you, and I know you love me. I'll be good, I promise."

Denise leans over my face and pulls Lisa's panties up. She kisses me on my lips -- we both get overcome with emotion. This was a hurdle neither of us anticipated -- and we surmounted it. Her tongue enters my mouth and I surrender completely.

Denise sits up and gently pulls Lisa's panties back over my nose and lips. "Thanks dear. Ever since I saw that one -- I think it was Bill Ward - cartoon years ago I've wanted to do this." She sits up and picks the sleeve of acupuncture needles up off my chest. "The first time I saw that cartoon I got so hot. There's this big titted dom and she has this guy tied in a chair. His cock is huge and his glans looks like a pincushion. And she's getting ready to stick more in. Thank you for letting me fulfill my fantasy."

I glance up and see that Lisa is cumming again on the video -- the crotch of her panties are soaked and the thin fabric has molded against the mounds of her outer labia. She's panting, moaning through her orgasm. Her soft rounded belly trembles and shakes as her orgasm peaks, her face flushed and her nipples erect. Then she relaxes, caressing her tits and once again licking the underside of the vibe.

Lisa giggles, looks at the camera. "Mistress, I hope I'm pleasing you. I'm trying to read the story for you and master but I just keep coming. Let me get to where I left off..." and she picks up the bundle of papers and starts to read out loud again.

After my initial panic I find myself drifting into a comfortable pleasure zone. Watching and listening to Lisa coupled with the aroma from her panties is getting me hot. My wife kneeling next to me dressed in the classic femdom black suspender belt, stockings, and black stiletto mules is getting me hotter. And with both Denise and Lisa wearing the same very retro red shade of lipstick on their lips it's like a white hot wire is sending these images and scents from my brain straight to my cock.

And then my cock. It's red, shiny and both feels and looks distended. My balls are starting to ache with my need to spew the load of come I've been building. The plug in my urethra is generating pleasure signals in nerve endings I really was never aware of before. That's all counterbalanced by the throb of the pins Denise has ringed my cock head with, coupled with the sharp stab of each needle she pushes into the meat of my glans.

I stare at my cock. My glans looks -- alien. Like a pink and silver sea urchin has taken residence in place of the normal plum shaped helmet. Small trickles of blood are oozing down my shaft, and the itching pain from the needles is slowly increasing. It feels like a small army of ants has arrived, biting and stinging into the flesh of my cock.

Denise looks at me, sees that I'm watching her. She gently runs a fingertip over the pincushion that's become the top of my cock and the needles move, sending a confusing wave of pleasure/pain to my brain. She grins, lifting a condom she had fitted to the end of the tube coming from my cock.

There's a small puddle of clear viscous liquid at the tip of the condom. "You've been leaking pre-cum for quite a while slut. I'm saving all this for you -- now do you see why I put that plug into your cum hole?" She gently shakes the latex sheath and I feel the vibrations travel up the tube to the stainless steel plug in my urethra. I involuntarily clench my kegel muscles and my cock twitches, causing the pins to wave. That feels -- weird.

I look past her to the TV. Lisa has once again given up reading the story, instead she's paying full attention to satisfying herself. She's snaked one hand under the gusset of her panties and it looks like she's finger fucking herself with it, while still running the palm vibe over her clit. Her voice comes through the speaker and she's babbling. "Oh god, oh god, mistress I -- oh my god -- uhgnn -- master thank you..."

Denise sees I'm watching the TV and turns to look herself. "My my, pet is certainly enjoying herself." She turns her head to look at me and I change my focus back to her. "And I really do want to watch you fuck her, then have your cum slowly drip out of her hairy cunt hole into my mouth." She licks her lips and I feel a twinge running from the base of my cock to its poor mangled tip.

"But I don't want you to enjoy fucking her too much slut, which is why I've sunk my mark into the tip of your cock. I want you to think of tonight with each thrust you make into her cunt hole." And with that Denise puts the remainder of the acupuncture needles and whatever else she left on my chest and belly into the basket.

Denise puts the basket at the foot of the bed, between my feet then turns back to me. She tugs Lisa's panties off my face and wraps the silky fabric around the shaft of my cock. I involuntarily thrust my groin upwards and groan at the same time. "Not yet slut, it's my turn first."

Denise stands up on the bed, turns to face the TV screen and sits full on my face. Her sopping wet cunt slides on my lips, her puffy outer lips open and her exposed inner lips part as my tongue eagerly slips between them. Her stocking encased legs feel smooth, sensuous against the side of my face. Denise moves and adjusts herself so that my nose is engulfed by her cunt hole. I lick upwards and I feel her shiver, I lightly stroke her clit with my tongue tip and Denise sighs with satisfaction.