Lisa Led Astray Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me come slut and I'll stroke your cock with our new pet's panties" Denise purrs out to me. I flick the tip of my tongue along her clit, from base to tip and she shudders, grinding her cunt onto my face. I pull on my arms, using my bindings and elbows to give me upward leverage and I pump my nose into her cunt, at the same time jamming my lips against her slit.

Denise is waving her fingers over the pins she placed into the meat of my cock head, causing me to jerk and twitch my crotch away from her. She begins to wipe her cunt up and down on my face, and her slick hot fluids are dripping past my lips to my cheeks. I feel the hand she had been using to play with the pins stuck into my glans leave my cock, then become encircled around my ball sack.

"I'm close slut" she growls, and I feel pain, jagged and raw clawing from my balls to my gut as she squeezes them hard. "So close" she gasps and I flick my tongue fast and rough onto her clit. "Oh -- yesssss" she hisses, this time grinding down so hard my face hurts. In the background I'm hearing Lisa pant and moan -- both women seem to be in synch with their need to come.

Denise unknowingly acknowledges my thought. "God that bitch is coming again, she's so fucking adorable -- I want that furry cunt in my face - oh, yeah..." She starts to twist and writhe on my face, her juices flowing from her cunt hole down and past my lips, it feels like it's pooling into my pillow. "Oh god, yesssss she's going to cum again, and so -- ahhmmm -- ohhgodohhhgo-ohd" Denise shrieks as she comes; her clit hard, erect and throbbing on my tongue.

Denise rests a few minutes as I just gently run my tongue along the folds of her lips, avoiding her over sensitive clit. I lick up her juices, savoring her taste but also increasing my need to come. I hear Lisa talking in the background, she's still attempting to read the story -- but I know it's close to the end so the video is probably only going to last a short while longer.

"That was good slut, so now your turn. I like my seat though, so I'm going to stay here." Oh yeah, Denise was pleased with my service to her. She knows I love it when she sits on my face. "My, you must really be enjoying this." I feel vibrations in the plug wedged into my cock, she must be lifting and inspecting the condom attached to the rubber tube connected to the fitting she stuck inside of me.

I listen as Lisa reads the final scene in the story. Like me the male is tied up in bed, and again like me the female lover is sitting on his face. Unlike me, he had just fucked her in the ass and she was serving him back his load of sperm. Denise's cunt is just above me, splayed open and lovely. The scent of her fills me as I feel her wrap her pet's silken panties around my shaft and I shudder with the pleasure it brings me.

My wife slowly, gently strokes my shaft with Lisa's black silk panties and I try to thrust up, try to get her to increase the tempo of her hand, add to the pressure she brings to my cock. It's too much teasing, it won't get me off against the pain caused from all the pins in my cock head. I groan, then plead with her and she just laughs.

Lisa's story has finished a while ago, the only sound in the room is my ragged breathing alternating with my increasingly desperate pleading to come. My balls now throb in a tempo to match what I feel from the meat of my glans -- they feel hot and heavy with my load of semen. I hear Denise ask me "What should I do with your sperm if I let you come?"

Frantically I thrust up, no good as Denise loosens her hand around my cock. I groan "Whatever you want - feed it to me, I want it -- just please make me come."

"Such a slut. Are you sure?" Denise lets go of my cock, grabs my ball sack and starts to tug in it, stretching it out. "I don't know. I mean, you did tell me that story about saving up all your sperm so I could eat it from Lisa's cunt." She wraps her hands around my sack, my balls between her thumb and forefinger. She pulls down, stretching them further away from my cock, then lightly strokes her prize with the fingers from her other hand.

She lightly slaps my balls with her free hand and I convulse with pain. I start to cry out but she pushes her cunt down into my face, and all that comes out is a muffled groan. "Hmmm, I did say I'd let you come, didn't I. Silly me, oh well. But you did insist on eating your own sperm."

Denise lets go of my now aching balls, and re-wraps the silk panties around my cock. My world has condensed to two points -- my cock and Denise's cunt over my face. It's a beautiful world.

"Remember, you promised. If you don't eat your sperm -- all of it, every single drop - I won't let you fuck my pet Lisa. And then I won't be able to eat your come from her hot hairy cunt." She continues that sweetly agonizing gentle stroking -- I'm going mad with my need to come. "Swear you'll eat it."

I moan like a man possessed. The image of my hot creamy load dripping from Lisa's cunt hole into Denise's mouth fills my brain, increasing my need to come. "Please -- damn it - I beg you, fuck! Oh god let me come -- I'll eat my sperm, I promise, every drop of it -- just stop toying with me. Jerk that cock!"

"Good boy. Remember, every drop." And with that Denise stops her teasing; she grips my cock hard over the silk of Lisa's panties and increases her tempo as she pumps my cock, still running the palm of the other over the needles protruding from my glans.

The silk of Lisa's panties is better than any lube, the stroking to my cock shaft provides a glorious counterpoint to any pain caused by Denise toying with the needles embedded in my flesh and I gloriously come, feeling the hot lava pulse from my balls through my urethra. I roar out with my pleasure into Denise's cunt, jerking my groin up and down so as to better fuck my wife's silk covered hand.

Too soon it ends, and I sink back spent. I feel tugging and vibrations from the rubber tube attached to the end of my cock as Denise tells me "That was a delicious ending to the story Lisa read to us. I think I know how to keep you occupied while I remove all the bling I adorned your cock head with."

Denise sits up slightly, simultaneously moving forward bringing her ass cheeks into my field of view. Her puckered asshole is across from my lips and she bears her ass down, stopping just short of my face. "Kiss my ass slut, rim me while I get your sperm bag unhooked." I lick her rosebud, moving my tongue in a circular motion around her hole.

I look up as she twists around slightly, bringing the used condom around to her backside. "Remember what you said slut, every single drop." Denise lays the condom in the cleft between her ass cheeks, the tip just touching her suspenders and the opening down towards me, her fingers pinching it closed. Satisfied with where it is and with a smirk on her face she lets go of it, and the white viscous fluid oozes from the rolled opening of the sheath, sliding down her warm soft skin towards my waiting mouth.

I push my tongue tip into her rosebud, waiting for the flow to coat her puckered asshole and then pool into my mouth. I feel her grasp my cock and I sense small, sharp tugs as she pulls the pins one by one from the meat of my cock head and drops them into the basket. Several tugs later and the first dribbles of my still hot sperm trickles down her ass crease to her asshole, and I flatten my tongue to capture the first drops.

The viscous fluid flows around her puckered ring, then oozes down my tongue into my mouth. I let it pool before I take my first swallow. I feel Denise tighten, then loosen her ring around my tongue. She's humming as she continues to remove the various needles from my cock head.

A couple more swallows and the flow of my cum from the condom stops; a silvery snails path of goo trailing from Denise's rosebud to the upended opening of the sleeve is all that remains. I lick up her ass crack as far as I can go, but bound arms don't allow a lot of movement. I hear Denise say "This is going to sting a little" and my cock head is bathed in sharp, jagged fiery pain.

"There, I just ran an alcohol wipe on your dick. So much better." She reaches around and plucks the condom from between her cheeks, then sits up. "Good boy, clean my ass of all your mess." I happily work my tongue and lips, lapping up the last of my sperm from her ass. It takes welcome attention away from the throbbing coming from my cock and balls.

Satisfied Denise gets up, then kneels once again next to me. She holds the condom by the tip over my mouth and the last little droplets exude out and I swallow them. "You worked so hard for this slut, here -- let me help you get the last drop." She turns the condom inside out and plops it into my open mouth. "There, now get every one of your little swimmers slut, don't waste any."

Denise gets off the bed, gently pulls the plug out of my cock and places it into the basket. She looks at me and smiles. "Next time I'm going to put a special plug for your ass on the other end, then insert it. I think it would be fun to have you give yourself a piss enema." She takes the basket and places it on the nightstand. I work the condom in my mouth, making sure there's no residue of my semen left.

My wife unclips my ankle cuffs from the spreader bar. She grins at me, picking up Lisa's panties from where she left them, wrapped around my cock and balls. She brings them up to her face and takes an exploratory sniff. "Phew -- these are starting to get rank. Hmmm." She walks around the bed and stops as she reaches the nightstand. She bends over my face and takes another sniff. "Ugh, you stink. Your face smells like cunt and jizz. Hmmm. Open wide."

Denise fishes with her still gloved hand into my mouth and removes the condom -- cleaned of the last of my come. She lifts it to her eyes and nods her approval, then drops it into her basket. "Good boy, every drop, just like you promised." She gives me a naughty smile, then rolls Lisa's panties back over my head; again making sure I can see out the leg holes. "I think that should help to give you pleasant dreams tonight."

Denise then unclips my wrists from the ropes binding them to the bedframe. I flex each on in turn as soon as it's free, then sit up in the bed when she finishes. Denise points to the bathroom and tells me "You better take a piss slut -- that will help flush out anything left from your little friend."

I'm stiff and sore, and shuffle into the bathroom. I walk to the toilet and lift the lid, then grab ahold of my cock to inspect the damage made to it. Crap. My glans is covered in pinpricks and it's already starting to get a little swollen. Blood oozes out of what looks to be dozens of small holes. I piss and it burns -- Denise had walked in after hearing my yelp as the urine started to pass where the plug had been -- and she's giggling. "Here, when you're done swab your cock head with some of this and let's head for bed." She hands me some antibiotic lotion and I apply a glob of it to my dick.

I turn back into the bedroom and watch approvingly as my wife peels the stockings off her legs, then removes the suspender belt. She puts on a teddy and crawls in under the sheets, patting the bed next to her. I crawl in and she tells me "Turn on your side slut, your face really reeks. Pleasant dreams." I turn off the light and I'm out just as my head hits the pillow.