All Comments on 'Lisa Visits a Porn Theatre'

by thecomedian69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH YES

That is so Hot, been after my wife for years to give me a creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes.

Why would anyone want a slut/whore like this for a wife? You fuck sluts and whores but you don't marry them. And creampies? YUCK, that's nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Spelling Bee

Can you spell d-i-s-e-a-s-e ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I went to a porn movie once and there was a couple there.

He was in his sixties and fat and balding. She was his morror image and looked her sixty years. She was immediately surrounded by five of six men that looked like her husband..Ohh it was ansty. I let her blow me but it took me a week to get the bad breath smell of my cock.. That's the kind of couples that really go to adult theaters...OOO..I HAVE TO GO THROW UP THINKING ABOUT IT

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperover 13 years ago
Great first post!

Lisa sounds like the kind of slut I really like, and you are a lucky man to have her! I can't wait for your next story involving this sexy woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lighten up guys

guys....you kant git daseaze from fun. git life.

saturswingsaturswingover 13 years ago
Wow...

Wow...tough crowd, huh?

:)

Yeah, that guy named Anonymous can sure be an asshole sometimes, huh?

Fuck him. :)

That was a hot story, you're a good writer and I stroked my cock reading it. To me, that's the trifecta.

Thanks for sharing.

JorisKHuysmansJorisKHuysmansover 13 years ago
Hot story!

Enjoyed it a lot, it has two of my favorite things in a story-- a sexy BBW and an adult theater setting. Thanks for sharing (in two ways). Check out my BBW stories too, if you want.

grnpussyetrgrnpussyetrover 13 years ago
Hott Stuff

Great story, very sexy. Once had a similiar experience in a club where my big titted girlfriend was being fucked from behind by a big-cocked stranger. After reaching her hand around to ensure he was wearing a condom,she leaned forward towards me, and I squeezed her nipples hard, while supporting her against his thrusts. Having my hands full of her flesh while she grunted her love for me was sooooo amazing......Please write some more about your creampie adventures !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice but wait..

This sounds hot but I am guessing you imbellished the part about the sucking and fucking slutty strangers with no condom - I wouldn't want random porn theatre cock cumming around let alone in me - STD central!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

To anonymous,yes i was at a adult theatre when a couple for sure in their sixties came in.She was plump,he was fat and yes bald.They sat down,it did not take them long,she was on her knees sucking his cock.He looked over at me,i am 36,slim,hair,i moved over to them,standing i took my cock out,she moved her mouth to me, sucking,i was hard anyway.He said,you can fuck her if you want,i pulled out a condom,put it on,she stood,turned,leaned over the chairs.I lifted her dress,big arse,rubbed my cock up and down her pussy once and then with the guy holding her pushed into her pussy,easily,she was very wet.I fucked her watching the guy on the screen give it to a girl in the arse.I always ask,does she take it in the arse,my thumb circling her hole,got lube,yes,i handed it to him,he squeezed it onto her hole,he looked at her,stroking his cock,you ok with that,i heard a muffled yes,i pulled out, placed my cock at her arse and pushed forward,she opened up straight away,a slight yelp,i waited then pushed all the way in.Better than her pussy,the guy with his cock in her mouth,in and out easily now,her hand at her pussy,her opening squeezing my cock,my condommed cock emptying being squeezed by her rectum ,i kept fucking,i know she orgasmed.I eased out,the guy said thanks,his cock still in her mouth.Yes,i go to the adult theatres,i fuck the females offered,young or old,they give me pleasure,i hope i give them the same.I will let you in on a little secret,the older ones are just as good as the young ones and if you want anal,its the older ones who will take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
anon

I agree I gb and vist porn theatres when I know girls/ladies are heading there, have had my fair share of nice bodied 40year olds and they are good at what they do. Never seen bb before unless its their partner. Here in melbourne theres usually 3 or more ladies in on the weekends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My similar theatre sex experience with my wife.

I have watched my wife being fucked in peep show booths it was exciting beyond belief. In theatres she got very nervous about being approached from behind. On another occasion she got impatient with mobs of guys who just wanted to watch when she had her legs open to be gang fucked in a private room.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Difficulty

I have difficulty believing that anyone could even fantasize boy making his wife a whore like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Naughty Wives in public places

I use to take my wife to a theater in Torrance and she would wear short flimsy dress and a tube top. No panties no bra. She loved to go there when she was really horny. She liked playing with different cocks but especially hoped there would be a guy with a big fat uncut cock to play with and suck. She liked to turn on strange men and make them cum with her mouth. I would fuck her all night after one of these adventures.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
Comments on Lisa Visits a Porn Theater

I do not see this marriage lasting long. She will find a larger cock and just stay with the other guy. Does she realize the risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease with this behavior? Does she even care. The husband is a dope. I enjoyed the story. Well-written and very enjoyable.

ptrailerptrailerover 2 years ago

Hot story. Would love to watch my wife in a similar experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't knock it until you try it you would be surprised what you will do or will allow when you're extremely turned on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous