Lisas Ibiza Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we wandered back up through town I spotted Danny coming the other way and brushed his chest as he went to walk past in a daze it seemed, as he turned I looked over my shoulder and he ran back and wrapped his arms round me kissing my neck and then said hi to Kes. He let me go calling me a very naughty girl for running out on him and handed me the flat keys and said I will be back in an hour or so if you could be there to let me in. I agreed and me and Kes went to Danny's with a bottle of vodka and some mixers and after a call to Adam we decided to all meet at Danny's for a drink as the next day we would be travelling up to Heathrow to fly to Ibiza for a week and all I had to do was hide my piercing from Danny for 24hrs or so as I had been told not to do any oral sex due to my tongue being open to infection.

That evening we all sat around getting frankly pissed on Vodka and Adam and Kes ended up sleeping on Danny's sofa bed as they were too drunk to go home, I fell asleep in an armchair and felt Danny picking me up and carrying me to bed where he covered us both up and I slept solidly till the morning and woke with a full on hangover. Waking and realizing I was alone I staggered into the lounge I saw the others all sat around drinking coffee and trying to get sober enough to start packing for our holidays.

Soon Adam and Kes had left us and I sat watching television while Danny packed his case in the bedroom occasionally popping out to see if I was ok, to which I always answered yes babe im fine now. As lunch time came I made us some pasta and chicken from his fridge and served it on his breakfast bar. As soon as we were finished Danny packed the car and came back up to meet me as a guy for the first time.

I was so nervous and as im not a very attractive guy I was concerned he may freak out but he came over and took me in his arms and kissed me so I made sure I kept my mouth closed so he didn't see or feel my piercing. As we ran down to the car he said to me you're cute as a guy you know but I told him im not and besides im a girl inside anyway and that's how I always want to be with you. Even though I wasn't dressed he still called me Lisa the whole time making me feel slightly embarrassed to be honest but I knew that's how he saw me and how I wanted to be more and more.

As we reached Heathrow and were called for our flight I asked where Adam was. Danny answered with he will be flying out tonight as he has a job to finish for a customer, I presumed he meant a tattoo and anyway I didn't want to be seen until I could dress again and that was a few hours away yet. The flight seemed to be over in minutes as I slept again still feeling the effects of our nights drinking but waking with a start as the plane hit the runway. I knew then and there we were officially in the party capitol and it was time to get to the hotel and unleash Lisa.

Reaching our hotel a huge white building I was surprised as a door man opened the front doors for us, as I stepped I said to Danny this isn't a cheap hotel hunni and he just said you're worth it baby. We booked in and were guided to our room which was connected to Kes and Adams room next door via a lockable door. It was a beautiful room with a private balcony connecting the two rooms together and over looking a private pool and sun lounge.

With that I pulled Danny close to me and kissed him before pulling my case onto our bed and finding a dress to wear, Danny had already put on shorts and a t-shirt and headed down to the poolside bar for a pint lightly kissing my cheek as he left and telling me I will see you when you are ready at the pool side bar down there before leaving and closing the door behind him.

I pulled all of my dresses out on the bed and decided on a short white mini skirt and a white crop top, it was so hot out I didn't want to have to wear a corset but to give me the figure I desired I had to fasten myself into a waist clincher to give me my girly curves. I felt amazing dressing especially for Danny and sat paying special attention to my makeup and using anti run concealer and eye makeup as I would probably sweat especially while sat in the sun drinking.

I felt almost ready as I sat on the stool in front of the mirror and fixed my human hair wig into place, the last bit was deciding on my shoes and I picked a pair of strappy white sandals with a 4 inch heel which showed off my manicured nails and perfectly waxed legs which Kes had done for me the day before with hot wax. I was ready and not at all nervous as I left the room and headed for the bar.

On route I had a guy stop and try to chat me up so I knew I must look good but I told him thanks but I have a boyfriend who I am on my way to meet at the bar, he was quite the gent and kissed my cheek before saying maybe I will see you and your boyfriend around then and wandered off towards the rooms of the hotel.

I knew where I was headed as I slid on my sunglasses I made my way to the bar and ordered my first drink a long glass of chilled white wine and lemonade over crushed ice, it was beautiful but I couldn't see Danny anywhere. In the end I thought he would be back shortly and sat chatting at the bar then suddenly a pair of muscular arms were wrapped around me and as I pushed them back and turned there was my man, my Danny stood there looking gorgeous in the sun.

I quickly hopped to my feet and he pulled me close kissing me and getting a surprise as he slipped his tongue into my mouth feeling the piercing Adam had done for me, he pulled back and smiled and I told him you can enjoy that later when im sucking your cock babe with a naughty giggle he joined me and ordered his pint of ice cold lager and we went off to find a sun lounger to share.

Soon we were cuddled up on the side of the pool and he was telling me how beautiful I was and how he felt about me when I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking round it was Kes and I pulled her down by my side and asked where Adam was. She replied he was in their room being efficient with a giggle and Danny stood and said he was going to drag him down for a drink.

Soon we were all sat as the sun cooled at the side of the pool after a beautiful dinner and more wine planning whether to go out to town or not but as we all felt tired and slightly tipsy from all the wine and the first day in the sun we all retired to our rooms. Upon getting to ours Danny led me in and turned the lock on the connecting door to Kes and Adams room before laying on the bed and asking me to join him. I knew I was about to get fucked again and to be honest I wanted him deep in me.

The sun had made me so horny and Danny read my body language as I removed my top and skirt and stood at the edge of the bed in my waist clincher, white lace panties and my strappy heels and he moved to the edge of the bed and ran his hands across my thighs and panties making me coo with pleasure. I wanted to give him his present so I slowly got down to my knees and pulled at his shorts which he soon pulled off followed by his t-shirt showing off his already tanned muscular torso but all I wanted was his cock.

Reaching into his Calvin Klein briefs I took out his cock and slowly lowered my head to take his manly 8 inches into my horny mouth as I did he moaned slightly as I slowly bobbed my head licking and sucking his cock and paying special attention to his fat bell end with my tongue lapping at his precum. Soon he was laid back on the bed as I wrapped my now pierced tongue round his bell end he exploded into my waiting mouth emptying his balls of all his pent up cum.

Sitting back up he looked at me for a second as I had already swallowed all of his warm spunk and sat on my knees on the floor looking sweet as if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth but his cock definitely did. He told me that was the best blow job I had ever given him and pulled me up onto the bed as he laid back again and pulled me down on to his chest.

Holding me close he again kissed me slipping his pierced tongue into my mouth and as our tongues danced together he fondled my body and eventually slid a fat finger deep into my anus. I loved being his little girl and couldn't wait to go out the next day and be shown off by him to the other holiday makers and the locals.

I asked him as we laid there if he would fuck me as I really wanted him inside me and for a change he apologized and said im sorry babe I cant im shattered hunni and need some rest, although I was a little disappointed I didn't really mind so we got ready for bed and snuggled up together and dozed off.

Waking with him as the sun blazed through our windows and watching him wake by my side was amazing, as I laid there rubbing his chest I saw a large bulge in our sheets and knew it could only be one thing and that was his fat 8 inches begging me for attention, with that I pulled back the sheets and wrapped my mouth round his manhood again sucking him deeply into my willing mouth.

Soon he pulled me off of his cock and reached to his bedside table and produced a large bottle of lube to which I instantly assumed the doggy position as he squeezed a large blob of lube into my pussy and started by sliding a couple of fingers into me as he lightly spanked my arse, by now I was gagging to get fucked and begged him to take my arse pussy for his pleasure.

With a gentle push I felt his large bell end slide into me, it felt more comfortable than usual and maybe I was finally getting used to his huge cock deep in me. He was so gentle as he slid in and out of me fondling my nipples as he reached round. As he found me relaxing he started to build up speed and I soon felt his large balls slapping my arse as he fucked me harder and harder, as he did I felt his cock throbbing in me and knew I was about to get filled up and just as I thought he moaned and I felt a hot jet of spunk shooting deep into my pussy which resulted in me cumming hard at the same time as my muscles squeezed his manhood draining him of any spunk he had left deep inside me.

As we got cleaned up and I was dressed there was a knock at the adjoining door and it was Adam asking if we were ready to go out to town for some shopping and dinner with him and Kes. We were near enough ready and told him we would meet by the pool for a morning coffee before we hit town.

Meeting them downstairs we shared a few large pots of coffee and pastries for breakfast or brunch as I should call it as it was near lunch time by the time we got up and were ready to go. Kes and I sat together with the boys across the table and she jokingly commented on our noisy sex mid morning and I just sat and giggled saying my pussy was in need of attention this morning. With that Adam piped up it sounded like it got it too but then sat quiet after Kes sat glaring at him.

Shortly after we went down into the town together and browsed the stores looking for bargains and then wandered down to where the clubs were, checking out the line ups for the week and after a lot of searching we discovered a hard house night in the centre of San Antonio and decided this is just what we wanted for a sweaty dirty night out in a super club full of potential eye candy to tease.

We all headed back to the hotel and had a light dinner in the restaurant on site and headed for our rooms, as it was getting late already we wasted no time in getting ready. Danny put on a pair of smart jeans and a designer t-shirt and I hunted through my dresses and picked a clingy white mini dress that really hung onto my curves and showed off my bum perfectly, sliding into my corset, lace panties and skin colored lace top stockings and 5 inch black satin stilettos as I knew I could dance in them as I had done so many times before.

I highlighted my eyes with sparkly eye shadow and some extra long mascara and adding my human hair wig I looked truly feminine and I thought very sexy, Danny came over to me for a cuddle and told me tonight was the night. I knew he meant tonight was the night he and Adam wanted to see their girls play together. Kes was in for a surprise and quite a large one at that.

As we left we banged on the adjoining door and Kes and Adam joined us in the corridor Adam in baggy jeans and a t-shirt and Kes almost my twin but in black with strappy 5 inch heels on, I had to comment to her how sexy she looked and she returned my compliment saying I looked truly fuckable which is exactly what I wanted and couldn't wait for our play time later as I had got so close to Kes as friends and I was aware she was bisexual so I really wanted to fuck her.

As we walked down the road Adam produced a small bag from his pocket telling us he had smuggled in some party pills and told us they were good as he and Kes had already taken one each and were buzzing off the rush. I agreed I would take one as I hadn't done anything like them in years and soon found myself feeling quite euphoric and very horny. I asked Danny to take one with me but he refused as a door man he had seen the bad side of pills over the years and seen people carried out of clubs and taken to hospital or worse.

He said to me he would look after me as I took his arm as we walked down into the town and onto the nightclub we had chosen for tonight's fun. As we entered it was already in full swing with the dj's pumping out the roughest of hard house tunes to a mashed up crowd bouncing to the sounds being thrown their way. I was in heaven as I just loved clubbing and being a bit of a slut on the dance floors.

As soon as the boys bought the drinks I snuggled against Danny and turned to grind my pert bum into his groin as he held my hips kissing at the nape of my neck and driving me wild, the rushes of the pills and the adrenalin rushing through my body I was feeling wild as I turned and sunk my tongue deep into his mouth as he touched me all over. As he pulled away he whispered you had better be up for getting fucked hard later, of course I was and I looked him in the eyes and kissed him again before telling him I loved him so much he could do anything he wanted with me.

Kes was just as naughty as me showing off her body and winding Adam up into a state of near orgasm rubbing her tight body up against him, both me and Danny sat watching them for a while before Kes came bouncing over to get me asking if I would go onto the dance floor with her. I agreed I would and the boys followed close by as they knew we were both high on the pills and knew we were going to play naughty.

As we squeezed our way to the front of the club finding a space in the crowds where we could see the Dj's doing their thing and then the announcement came next up on the decks is, and they announced a Dj I knew well. This guy was the cream of the hard style Dj's from the Uk and as he dropped the first track the crowd went wild bouncing to the crazy beats he was delivering to the floor.

Very soon I decided I needed my man and pulled him close grinding my firm arse against his rapidly stiffening cock knowing what I was hiding in my panties for him, I loved his touch so much making me feel like a woman. Very soon Adam and Kes were with us again and Kes and I decided to put on a show for the boys and the Dj as we got as close as we could and began to fondle each others bodies and ended up kissing hard with full tongues deep in each others mouths.

For a while I completely forgot I still had a cock in my panties and realized suddenly it was very hard as Kes ground herself into my groin she suddenly stopped and turned to face me, without giving me away she whispered to me are you trans Lisa. I smiled back at her and told her I was and with that she kissed me again and we went back to dancing.

As the lights came on in the early hours of the night and the club started to empty the boys pulled us close and said its time to go ladies, suddenly Kes piped up and gents and winked at me. Danny came in for a kiss and I whispered to him that I got hard when I was dancing with Kes and she now knows im a tgirl but is cool with it. Kes overheard my conversation and came to give me a hug and told me she was shocked as she didn't realize despite my height that I was trans but it didn't matter as we were mates anyway.

With that the lads walked in front of us on the way back and Kes and me joined arms and staggered along on our stilettos behind, soon I found myself telling her I thought she was really sexy and she stopped with me in the middle of the street. The boys didn't realize straight away but as they turned to make sure we were ok they saw we were kissing, slipping each other our tongues in the street. As we broke our lesbian kiss Kes asked when we get back would you have sex with me? I told her I would love to and we took each others arm and rejoined the boys.

As we reached our rooms Adam and Kes went off to theirs and I headed straight for my case as Danny caught me up turned me round to face him and kissed me hard for what seemed like ages we shared each others tongues as he fondled my bound in body through my corset, I was so horny for him but wanted him to wait for me to be ready so I pushed him onto the bed and told him to strip and wait for me.

I snuck off into our ensuite bathroom and slid into a black and purple satin fully steel boned corset, black lacey panties and off black hold up stockings with my highest 5 ½ inch purple satin stilettos. I quickly retouched my make up and pulled back the door to see Adam sat naked in the armchair and Kes sucking Danny's cock on the bed. I knew this was going to happen but I just wasn't sure how it was going to happen.

I wiggled my way from the bath room over to Adam and dropped to my knees and took his hard cock a lovely thick 7 inches deep into my mouth and started sucking him hard and deep into my throat while he stroked my wig back so he could see his manhood being sucked on by his mates trans girlfriend. After a few moments I heard a whimper and as I looked up Danny was licking out Kes who was laid on the bed in a black lace Basque showing off her small but pert breasts, hold up stockings and her black 5 inch strappy heels still on as Danny was pleasuring her pussy with his long pierced tongue.

Soon Adam asked me to stand up and as I did he turned me round and pulled my panties down and told me to step out of them, I was stood there showing off my cock in front of Kes and I felt Adams tongue delve into my cock hungry arse. He certainly knew what he was doing as I felt more and more relaxed with him rimming me hard.

Danny had stepped off the bed and started to suck my girly cock as Kes stood and walked over to me and slipped her tongue into my wanting mouth as our tongues flicked around each others I gently fondled her pert breasts which seemed to drive her wild, as soon as Danny got me rock hard both the boys pulled away and suggested us girls play together. Kes took my hand and led me to the bed as she laid back spreading her legs and flicking at her clitty as I sat in front of her slowly massaging my 8 ½ inch girly cock.

Kes then asked me to mount her and as I did she wrapped her legs round me and whispered to me fuck me Lisa, I want your girly cock inside me as I shifted my hips forward I slowly pushed my cock deep into her sopping wet pussy she moaned with pleasure and was begging me to fuck her harder and harder as my girly balls slapped against her juicy pussy. Soon I knew she was really getting off on my cock as she tightened her legs round me as she reached a heavy orgasm and as I pushed into her I felt all of her girly cum rushing round my large cock deep in her.

I knew I couldn't cum in her even though I wanted to so as I reached my eventual orgasm I pulled my shaft from her dripping wet pussy and fired my hot spunk all over her pussy lips and clitty, she reached down to take it onto her fingers and slid them into her waiting mouth and then pulled me down onto her and we exchanged kisses again tasting each others cum from her lips.