Lisas Ibiza Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rolled away from her grip both the boys climbed onto the bed and Adam went to enter Kes she said she couldn't for a moment while she recovered from being fucked with my girly 8 ½ inches so he squatted for a moment on the edge of the bed and looked my way. I beckoned him to me as I turned over and assumed the doggy position as I had for Danny the previous morning.

Soon I had Danny's monster 8 inches in my mouth and I felt Adams bell end pushing at my anus, Danny warned me they were going to fuck me and now I was really going to get it. With a push into my anus I felt Adam enter me and slide all of his thick 7 inches deep into me and as he did I was pushed down onto Danny's 8 inches in my mouth. I was being truly spit roasted by two hung horny guys and loving being used like their cum receptacle.

After feeling Adams balls slapping my arse I felt a whole new sensation as I realized Kes had slid under me and was sucking at my now erect again girly cock and then I felt Adam tense up behind me and fill me full of his hot spunk, as he did so I came heavily all over Kes most of which she swallowed before taking Adam aside and licking him clean before sucking him till he was rock hard again and mounting him riding him hard on the armchair in our room screaming as she got fucked with his fat 7 inches.

Danny was by now gagging for my arse and asked me to go clean quickly so I staggered to the bathroom and quickly douched my anus ready for my man to take me hard. As I strutted back to the bed Danny was laid on his back with his fat 8 inches waiting for my now not so tight pussy. I soon climbed on top of him and kissed him while he spread a little lube down the length of his fat shaft.

Knowing he was ready for me I slowly guided his fat 8 inches into me taking it with ease after the fucking Adam had given me beforehand I sank all the way down his fat cock till I sat on his balls and stayed there. He laid there just looking at me as I started to grind my hips down and ground my arse against his balls.

I wanted fucking bad though but had no energy after the last two fucks I had so I got off Danny's cock and laid on my back begging him to mount me, Danny was amazing at fucking me and soon had my legs round his shoulders as he buried his meat deep into my anus. I just loved being fucked like a genetic girl and moaned with every drive of his meat into me. He always had so much stamina and kept driving into me harder and harder till I was being shifted up the bed with each drive into my anus.

Suddenly I felt him shudder as his cock started to really throb hard inside me but I knew I wanted more and told him to pull out, Danny did as he was told and I used a trick I have done before and tied a stocking tight round the base of his throbbing member and made him lay on his back. As he did I mounted his manhood again and started to bounce on him like a girl possessed, as I did he started to beg me to let him go but I knew how long Danny could go and I wasn't letting him go just yet.

As I saw he couldn't take much more I saw Adam dump the rest of his load deep into Kes as she reached a massive orgasm and came all over his cock and balls dribbling all of his own spunk back out of her pussy and all over him.

I started to slow my pace but kept riding Danny deeply and beckoned Kes over to by my side and I got off of Danny and started to kiss Kes again, as I did I knew Danny could take no more and as I pulled the stocking off of his cock he shot load after load of hot cum all over me and Kes as we laid kissing and playing with each other.

Soon we were licking Danny's cum off of each others bodies as the boys recovered from the experience we all just had. As we got clean Kes and Adam went off to bed and Danny and me got cleaned up and fell asleep together waking up to a new day together and a whole new kind of friendship with Kes and Adam.