All Comments on 'Lisa's Vacation'

by amandate

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not believeable

Even if Jeff did lie and there was no plan, I think any wife would be extremely upset with the way this husband treated her, inviting strangers on what was supposed to be a romantic getaway, and then ignoring her the entire time while spending time with another woman. Clearly this marriage would be in serious trouble. I would have liked it better if the wife had told the husband to go to hell at the end. But well told story overall. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
go back to

2nd grade and start over. BYE

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didnt even rate a # 1

Same ol gay married male shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was this written by a 12 year old?

These people acted like we did during middle school dances!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A decent wank tale

Until the rushed ending.

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
WTF

Needs some serious help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same

Same twist at the end with a deceived, naïve woman. You need to give one of your women some backbone and have her seek revenge either my herself or with her own man.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

GizmorGizmorover 10 years ago
Lisa

Hope we find out what happens this weekend Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

hope she got AIDS from Jeff being the no fucking good cheating slut she is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Very erotic - the buildup is well-done. Can't wait to read your next one. :-)

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Hot story!!!

And very well-written. Lucky for Jeff and the slut that Ben and Bev crashed soundly on the first night and were delayed for hours on end the second night. How convenient! If the author does a second chapter, I will throw up if Jeff and the slut get it on without Ben and Bev getting in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
conclusion?

I thought the story was very well written and would like to see what happens next, if anything. If I had a criticism, it would be that this story is so much like most of the rest of them in that the husband never finds out and is totally ignorant. I'm not the kind that thinks the wife should burn in hell but in life there are usually consequences, weather we see them right away or not. Great job and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very sexy story!

. . . too bad there isn't a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GOOD STUFF

You told a very good story here. Thanks for palying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What about telling what happened to Ben & Bev as another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
where was hubby?

I got lost. Was time away as couples but she spent the entire time with Jeff? And the very first time he tried something no slap in the face?

So it is a story of a willing cheating slut and another slime ball called a best friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous