Lisa's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all were starving. We had dinner at the restaurant by the pool.

During dinner, Ben and Bev told us about the good time they had. I don't know much about surfing so I didn't have anything to say. Jeff looked bored as well. We exchanged a little conversation. I was relieved that he didn't mention what had happened earlier on the beach. I retreated to my own thoughts, going over the day's events.

"Lisa?"

Bev had asked me something, I missed her question. "Pardon?"

"How was your day at the beach?"

"Relaxing."

Bev saw that I wasn't interested in conversation and continued talking to Ben, asking him about surfing. Maybe she figured I didn't have anything exciting to tell about the beach . . . the thought made me smile inwardly. I started paying attention to her. She wore a dark red dress with no strap - a little too dressy for dinner. I could see her shoulders were reddish and burned from the excursion with Ben. This observation gave me a rush of superiority - her skin was dry and flaky from the sun, while mine remained smooth and vibrant. Then my eyes fell on her breasts. That's how she attracts all the guys, I thought.

We left the dinner and headed back to the room. Ben was tired from his day of surfing, he went straight to bed with the TV on. I heard him snoring a few minutes later.

(4) Pool

I was not tired at all. I couldn't sleep. Instead of changing to a night gown, I put on my yellow string bikini, which was sexier than the white one I wore earlier. I headed to the pool.

The air was still very humid, even at night. The pool was empty, so I decided to go for a swim. I threw my towel on a lounge chair by the low diving board, then hopped up on the board . I took a short run and made a headlong dive into the cool water. It felt great.

The pool was not very big. I did five quick laps and rested on the other end of the pool. This side was more secluded, a cluster of palm trees shielded it from the overhead lights. After a few minutes I got out of the pool and headed toward the bar. I needed a bottle of water.

When I came back I was surprised to see Jeff sitting on the lounge chair next to where I left my towel. He was just wearing swimming trunks - they were red or dark orange, I couldn't tell. The lighting was not very good, even on this end.

"Hey Lisa."

"What are you doing here?"

"I saw you swimming from the balcony. I decided it was a good idea after a long day."

"Yes. The cold water is refreshing."

It actually felt kind of nice to have Jeff's company. At least I had someone to talk to. I sat down at the edge of the pool with both legs in the water.

Jeff came over and sat beside me. He started a conversation about his various trips to the Caribbean and to Italy. I listened quietly as he told about all the fun things he had done on his trips. That went on for 5 or 6 minutes.

He must have thought I was bored, as I was quiet the whole time. Actually I was daydreaming about something else.

"Do you want to get in the water?" he asked.

"Sure, I can probably do a few more laps before calling it a night."

"Cool." He looked up. "I can see our rooms from here."

"Yes, from this side of the pool."

"How about the other side of the pool?" He pointed to the shady end.

"You can't see the rooms from there, it's under the palm trees."

Jeff jumped right into the water and swam to the other side. I followed him. Instead of stopping on the other side, I continued doing a few laps and finally swam up beside him. I was catching my breath. Jeff looked at me curiously.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm trying to imagine how you would look without your top."

"Hey! Stop it."

"Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?"

"What's that?"

He thrust his arms down into the water. The next thing I knew, his hand came up holding his swimming trunks. He laid them on the edge of the pool.

"That's skinny-dipping."

"What the hell are you doing?" I knew what skinny-dipping was, I was just playing dumb and being a little flirty. The last thing I expected was for him to strip naked in the water.

"I'm just trying to be comfortable," he said. His eyes were on my breasts. "Take your top off. It's not like I haven't seen them before."

I knew what he wanted. "No way. I'm getting out." I climbed out of the pool.

Before I had a chance to stand up, I heard him saying, "Wow, nice ass!"

My bikini bottom had pulled down when I boosted myself out of the water, exposing part of my backside. The bottom just had two bow knots holding it up, one on each side. I must have tied them a little too loose. I turned around quickly and sat on the edge of the pool, pulling my bikini bottom back up to cover myself.

He came up closer, standing chest-deep in the water in front of me. "How do you keep your body in such a good shape? I love your legs, by the way. They're so smooth." His put his hands on my knees.

"It's getting late," I remarked.

"Yes. The place is deserted. They left the whole pool for us." His hands started caressing my thighs.

"Jeff . . . please stop."

"I know what to give you for your birthday gift." He looked me in the eyes, still stroking my thighs. His eyes held my gaze while his hands found the strings of my bikini bottom and quickly pulled the bows undone.

"What are you doing?" It happened so quickIy I was dazed. He pulled down the front of my bikini bottom. His gaze quickly moved to my bare pussy. My bikini strings were trailing in the water, I couldn't reach them.

He didn't say a word, he just took hold of my knees and pushed them apart. His head darted between my thighs. I closed my eyes. I knew what he was planning to do. My legs felt weak and shaky. I felt his breath on my inner thighs. He planted a tender kiss on my pussy lips. I was so wet, I felt a little embarrassed. I opened my eyes and looked around to make sure no one could see us. I didn't see anyone.

He planted kisses on my inner thighs. Then he started licking my pussy. "Mmmm...," I moaned, laying my hand on his head. His tongue was driving me crazy, I loved having my pussy licked. Ben didn't care for it, when I pushed his head down he always came right back up and mounted me instead.

Jeff lifted my legs over his shoulders and grabbed my hips, pulling me toward his mouth. I leaned back, bracing my arms behind me. He spread my legs apart and buried his face in my pussy. I was helpless, there was no way I could stop him. I didn't want to stop him. He kept on licking me, darting his tongue between my pussy lips. I checked out our surroundings again. The coast was clear.

He licked and sucked my clit, flicking it with his tongue as he started finger-fucking me. His skillful tongue and probing finger sent my blood racing.

"Oh gosh . . . ohh!" I was breathing in gasps, my heart was pounding madly.

He looked up and gave me a wicked smile. His face was slick with my juices.

I supported myself on one arm and pushed his head back down. He went back to licking me. I leaned back on both arms again and let him work his magic on my pussy. It felt so good!

He continued working on me with his flicking tongue and probing finger. I was building up to a powerful orgasm. I wrapped my legs around his head. My hips bucked against him and I came all over his face. I was so wet . . .! I hoped no one could hear my moans.

He kept right on licking me. I didn't ever want him to stop.

Then I was startled by a noise in the bushes. I swiftly jumped into the pool, pushing him under the water. He came back up spluttering and wrapped his arms around me. We both kept still for a moment.

"It's just the wind," he said.

"I'd better be going."

"Not yet," he said. His hand reached under the water and cupped my pussy.

That's when I realized I had left my bikini bottom behind when I jumped into the pool. It was still hanging on the edge where I had been sitting, half in the water. Jeff grabbed it with his other hand. He laid my yellow bikini bottom on top of his reddish swimming trunks.

He pulled me against him and kissed me, brushing his erect penis against my pussy with his hand.

"Oh, no you don't!" I said firmly, pushing him away in the water.

"Is that all the thanks I get? Don't I deserve a little payback?" He smiled and took my hand, guiding it underwater to his penis. It was fully erect and very thick. Without saying a word, I wrapped my fingers around it and started stroking him.

"Oh yeah . . .!" He whispered in my ear, kissing my neck. He pulled up my top and played with my breasts while I stroked him.

I started stroking him faster. I wanted him to come so he wouldn't try to fuck me in the pool. He gripped my breasts tighter and groaned.

"Shh! . . . someone will hear you!" I whispered. I kept stroking his penis. It was so hard and silky and hot. I held his balls in my other hand, squeezing them a little while I stroked him. It was very enjoyable to have this power over him. I had given Ben hand jobs before, but he never let me give him an orgasm that way. This was something new to me.

I watched Jeff's face contorting, like he was in ecstasy. He gripped my shoulders hard to steady himself. I could feel his penis pulsing in my hand as he came, shooting his sperm in the water. I was glad he was keeping quiet.

I kept stroking him until he was finished. He was panting and red-faced. His penis shrank and softened in my hand.

"I'm not swimming in this pool again," I smirked. He just looked at me sheepishly. I pulled my top back down over my breasts, got out of the water, and put my bikini bottom back on in the shadows. I could tell he was watching me, but he didn't say anything.

Without looking at him, I walked very quickly back to my room.

(5) In-town shopping

The next morning I was sleeping very soundly until . . .

"Happy birthday, honey!" Recognizing Ben's voice, I opened my eyes halfway.

"What time is it?" My eyes were still half-closed.

"9 a.m. - Bev and I are heading out to the same place again today. We'll be back for your birthday dinner tonight." He kissed me on the forehead.

"What time will you be back?"

"Probably late afternoon."

"What should I do?"

"You always complain about not enough personal time. I'm giving you the day off." He kissed me on the mouth for 10 seconds or so. I wished he would get into bed with me. I was so horny after last night.

"Okay, I'll give you personal time with Bev," I sighed, giving him another peck on the lips. "Just don't be too obvious about checking her out. Remember when I caught you last time."

"Don't worry, my thoughts will always be on my beautiful wife." He gave me one more kiss with his hand on my forehead.

"Okay. I'll probably go to town to shop for souvenirs."

"You have my credit card. Buy a sexy dress for tonight." He gave me a wink.

I heard the door close as he left the room. I didn't want to go down to the pool again today, I had enough sun yesterday - maybe tonight. I remembered Jeff and me in the pool last night. My thoughts were interrupted when the phone rang.

"Hello." I answered.

"Good morning, sweetie."

"Since when I'm your sweetie?"

"Bev and Ben just left. We're by ourselves today. Any plans? Beach? Massage like yesterday?"

"What?!"

"I was just joking."

"After breakfast I want to go to town to get some souvenirs and do window shopping."

"What's your plan for breakfast?"

"Room service."

"Okay. I'll order and bring it to your room." He hung up before I could respond.

I quickly got out of bed and headed for the shower. As soon as I stepped out of the shower I heard a knock at the door. I quickly put on a bathrobe and opened the door. Jeff was holding a tray full of food. I could smell fried eggs.

"Morning, birthday girl."

"You're quick."

"No, the room service is quick." He looked at me and noticed my bathrobe. He didn't say anything. He left the tray on the small table.

"What did you order?"

"Usual breakfast stuff. We'll find a better restaurant for lunch later."

"You want to go to town with me?"

"Of course."

I replied with a smile. I went to the bathroom to blow dry my hair. The water was dripping. I was actually delighted to have him come along. I felt we were a lot closer after just one day at the resort. Yesterday at the beach was erotic. Last night by the pool was crazy.

I didn't close the bathroom door. I had the bathrobe on but nothing underneath. My clothes were outside. The plan was to dry my hair, change, and have breakfast. As soon as I turned off the hair dryer, he came into the bathroom.

"You should eat before the food gets cold."

"Okay. Just go ahead, no need to wait for me." His breakfast was still sitting untouched on the small table.

The breakfast was typical: Sunny side eggs, toast, potatoes, coffee, fruit bowl, etc. Since the table was too small for two, he let me have the table and sat on the bed with the plate on his lap. We were chit-chatting over breakfast. I was worried that he would start talking about what happened yesterday. To my pleasant surprise, he didn't mention anything or act differently.

After breakfast I went to the closet to get my brownish sun dress. I got the dress out and went over to the small table beside the TV, where my bra and underwear were in my suit case.

"Wow, that's a nice dress!"

"Thanks." I could see the praise in his eyes.

I bent down to open my suitcase and found the black bra and underwear. Jeff was sitting beside me at the time. He must have seen me getting my underthings.

"Your underwear is so sexy and small, are you sure it fits?"

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I walked toward the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took off my robe. I looked at my body. I would have liked my breasts to be a little bigger, but not as big as Bev's. I once joked to Ben about getting plastic surgery. He didn't offer any opinion one way or the other. I knew he liked big breasts. Too bad for him.

I put on my black bra and black thong.

"You know what?" Jeff was just outside of the door.

"What?"

"I think you look really nice in the dress."

"You haven't seen it yet."

"I can imagine," he said, "I think you would look more stunning in the dress without the bra."

"Ya right."

"I'm serious. No one could tell if you didn't wear a bra."

"If it makes no difference, why bother?"

"Exactly. No one will know but you and me."

I was glad he couldn't see me blushing.

I put on the sun dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I was pleased with the dress. Without knowing why, I took off the bra. I didn't see anything different with or without it. I felt my firm breasts. Then I bent down in front of the mirror to see how much I would be exposing if I were to bend over. All I could see was cleavage. I decided not to wear the bra.

I walked out of the bathroom. Jeff was staring at my upper body, like he was trying to tell if I had the bra on. I rolled my eyes once and put the black bra back in my suitcase. I didn't try to cover my action. I wanted him to know I wasn't wearing a bra. I felt a little flattered.

"Wow. You are sexy. If you went without the panties it would be perfect!"

"Ya right." I gave him a dirty look. I put on a pair of open-toed heels and headed for the door.

...

Soon we were at the town centre. The cab driver dropped us off on a trendy street. The street had a few souvenir stores, many clothing stores, and a few coffee shops and restaurants. Jeff stayed with me while I shopped. I saw him looking at me often. I found it flattering.

After getting souvenirs for friends and family, we had coffee at one of the trendy coffee shops there. I was checking out the stuff I bought. He was patient and smiled the whole time. I wished Ben were as patient as him. We continued going down the street until I saw a woman's clothing store. I remembered Ben asking me to buy a dress for tonight.

The store was not big. The sales lady immediately greeted us. It must have been a slow day. The clothing they carried was pretty unique, you couldn't find it at a typical chain store. I found two black dresses and wanted to try them on.

Jeff stopped me as I walked toward the changing room.

"How about this?" He held up a dark-red flowery dress. It was the kind of dress one would wear on a hot summer day. It was made out of smooth silk.

"That's nice."

He smiled and handed me the dress.

I went to the change room to try on the dresses. I decided to get one of the black ones. It was very short and I liked the small ribbons by the waist. Then I put on the dark-red dress Jeff had handed me. It looked stunning, especially with my smooth, fair skin. I decided to buy it, too.

"Are you going to show me the red dress?"

I was afraid he could see my nipples through the dress. I hesitated but decided to show him. It was fun teasing him anyway. I opened the door and saw him waiting outside the change room.

"You look beautiful." His eyes were on my breasts.

I felt good. I gave him a little smile and closed the door behind me.

"You could just keep the dress on. You will look nice in it today."

I liked teasing him. I enjoyed the way he looked at me. The nipples were not that obvious through the dress, they were just visible enough to show I wasn't wearing a bra. It was not transparent, anyway. Besides, he had already seen way more of me. I kept giving myself excuses.

I could see my hard nipples reflected in the mirror. It made me a little excited. I wondered what he would say when he saw me now. I was curious so I opened the door, trying to pretend everything was normal. He was standing right outside the door. His eyes wandered over my body, stopping a few times on my breasts. My face felt warm; I knew my cheeks were flushed red, I just hoped he wouldn't notice. I didn't exchange any eye contact with him, I just headed to the cashier to pay. Jeff followed me there and before I had a chance to hand the lady my credit card, he paid with his card.

"Your boy friend is sweet." The shop keeper said, smiling.

Before I had a chance to point out he was not my boy friend, Jeff said, "Yes, isn't he?" Then, without warning, he put his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me toward him, kissing me on the lips. I was so surprised I didn't know what to do. I think the shop keeper saw the shock on my face. She gave me a quick smile and left us alone.

Jeff held my hand leaving the store. I let him. We walked the streets holding hands like a couple, not saying a word.

"Let's order room service again at the hotel," Jeff said. We continued walking in silence, still holding hands.

He waved down a cab, then opened the rear door and let me in. In the back of the cab he moved to the middle of the seat and put his arm around my shoulders. He looked me in the eyes. I avoided eye contact.

When the cab left the main street he leaned toward me and kissed me on the cheek. He didn't stop there. He continued kissing my ear, my neck, and down to my shoulder. I saw the cab driver looking at us in the rear-view mirror, he was a middle-aged local with a dark tan. I pushed Jeff away from me.

"It will be fun," he whispered in my ear.

He continued kissing my shoulder with his arm around me. His hand enfolded my other shoulder and he pulled me toward him. I checked the cab driver again and saw him watching us. I pushed Jeff away again.

"He's looking at us!" I hissed at him.

"That's the fun," he whispered. He lifted my leg up and placed it across his lap, spreading my legs open. He moved his hand away from my shoulder and faced me. I keep my eyes closed.

"You're so beautiful and sexy," he whispered, "don't you think the cab driver enjoys what he's seeing?"

I didn't say anything. I could feel the tingling wetness between my thighs.

He kissed my lips. I was so tense that I kept my mouth shout. He continued kissing me while his hand went under my skirt. I could feel his hand moving slowly up my knee, stroking my inner thigh, continuing up. I remembered I was wearing a thong that didn't cover much.