Lisa's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to say no but his lips were covering mine, so all I did was let his tongue into my mouth. His hand finally touched my panties. I tried to push him away but he didn't let go.

He pulled my thong aside. His hand touched my pussy. He could tell I was wet. Slowly he pushed a finger into me. He began thrusting it in and out of my pussy. I knew the cab driver was watching. It was embarrassing, but it was so exciting. Jeff's thrusting finger curved upward inside me. It felt so heavenly, I couldn't stop him.

He finally let go of my mouth. I still kept my eyes closed. He pushed the strap off my left shoulder, exposing my breast. I couldn't retrieve the strap, my arms were trapped.

I saw the cab driver watching us in the rear-view mirror. He had a big smile on his face. He could see everything: My flushed-red face, my exposed breast, Jeff kissing my left nipple and finger-fucking me . . .

"It's okay, he doesn't know us," he whispered.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

He took the other strap off my shoulder and exposed both breasts. All I could do at this point was enjoy his advances. He continued finger-fucking me and kissing both of my breasts. The cab driver finally announced our arrival at the hotel. "Here we are," he sighed. I could tell he was disappointed that the show was over.

I opened my eyes quickly. Thankfully, the cab driver had stopped before we reached the hotel entrance. I quickly pulled my dress up to cover my breasts, took my leg from Jim's lap and sat up straight. I adjusted my thong - it was so wet.

"That was good, wasn't it?" He whispered in my ear.

I opened the cab door and got out of the cab. Jeff handed the cab driver some money and got out behind me. I looked at the cab driver. He gave me a mischievous smile and drove away.

"Do you want to go to your room or mine?" Jeff asked.

(6) Hotel room

We went to my room. He kissed me, his hands roaming all over my body. It didn't take long to get my new dress in a pile on the floor. He looked at my bare breasts and cupped them in his hands, like they belonged to him now. Then he lifted me up and laid me on the bed. I knew what was going to happen. I just closed my eyes.

He slowly slid my panties down. I heard him taking off his shirt and unzipping his pants. He laid on top of me, both of us totally naked. I could hear and feel his breath. Our bodies were pressed together and I was tingling all over. I felt the head of his penis brushing my pussy lips; my hips pushed back at him involuntarily. He planted a gentle kiss on my left knee, then lifted my legs over his shoulders and entered me.

"Mmmm . . . ," I moaned as he pushed all the way into me. I was so wet. His penis was thicker than Ben's, I loved the way it filled me. I was so horny from teasing him since this morning. I wanted him so badly. I just wanted to yell, "Fuck me, Jeff!" and let him take me completely. This was what I had been waiting for. I could feel him pushing harder and deeper inside me. I moaned louder with every thrust.

His body stiffened and he quickly pulled out, shooting his sperm on my stomach. I saw the satisfied smile his face - I was pleased to see how much he had enjoyed me.

I lifted my legs from his shoulders, stretched out beneath him, and wrapped my arms around him tightly. I could feel his warm, sticky sperm trapped between our bodies. I loved his weight on me. We were silent for a few minutes. All I could hear was his breathing -- I could feel it on my breasts. I enjoyed the silent moments with him.

I pushed him away when his sperm started dripping off my stomach onto the bed sheet. I tried not to look at his penis. It had softened, but it still looked a lot thicker than Ben's.

I didn't say anything. After drying up the sperm on my body and on the bed sheet, I went into the bathroom. I just wanted to take a long hot shower at this point and clear my mind. I thought he would come in with me but he didn't. I closed the bathroom door.

I sat on the toilet for a few minutes to get my senses back. What had I done? I had fucked my husband's friend on my birthday during our vacation.

...

I heard a knock and he came right in. He had his pants on. I felt a little uneasy because I was still naked.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want to have a bath together?"

"Ben and Bev may come home anytime."

"I put the chain lock on both of our rooms."

He must have gone to his room through the balcony to put on the chain lock. I didn't say anything. He understood that it meant yes. He turned on the faucet and let the water run in the bath tub, then took off his pants and climbed into the tub.

I knew I shouldn't feel shy in front of a guy I had just fucked, but I did. I avoided looking at him as I stepped into the bath tub, sitting at the other side of the tub facing him. The bath tub was wider and larger than a regular tub. I wrapped my arms around my breasts to make myself feel less embarrassed.

He turned off the water. He didn't say a thing, just grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him. I didn't resist. I laid on his chest with his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"It was fun in the cab, wasn't it? Have you tried anything like that before?"

"No." I felt a little more comfortable now that I wasn't facing him.

"That was so hot," he said, his hands stroking my breasts, "the driver probably masturbated after dropping us off."

"I had my eyes closed. Did he see everything?"

"If I were him, my eyes would be totally on such a hot woman." His hands were cupping my breasts and playing with my nipples.

"Have you and Bev done that before in a cab?"

"No. She wouldn't let me."

"Have you tried?"

"Yes."

I decided I'd better not pursue the question, I just nestled against him in the tub.

"Do you like the dress you bought?" he asked.

"That's the one that got me in trouble," I grinned, feeling naughty again. His hands were roaming all over my body and I was getting more excited. My right hand squeezed his inner thigh near his penis.

"I think you enjoyed it as much as I did." He guided my hand to his penis. It was getting hard again. I took it in my hand - my fingers barely made it all the way around. I could definitely say his penis was thicker than Ben's. Ben's might be longer but his was definitely thicker. I felt it getting harder and growing in my hand until I couldn't encircle the whole thing.

My excitement kept on building. Not a word was spoken between us. I could feel his warm breath on my left ear. I began stroking his hard penis while his fingertips caressed and circled my clit. All I could hear was our breathing and the tinkling sound of the water as I stroked him.

"Ohh . . .!" I moaned, feeling an orgasm building. He must have known he was making me come, he started stroking my clit faster as I moaned louder and louder until I orgasmed in the water . . .

He gently cupped my pussy in his hand. Then he started stroking my abdomen, caressing it in circles. "Your skin is so smooth. I love your legs. I've been admiring them for a long time. I can't believe how smooth they are."

"Since when you're so sweet." I looked around at him playfully, my hand still stroking his penis.

"I hoped you were going to give me a blow job in the water last night."

I didn't answer. I didn't have to. I lowered my face to his hips. This was the first time I had seen his penis up close. It was stiff and hard from my stroking. He lifted his hips toward me. Half of his penis stuck out of the water. I took it slowly into my mouth. It was so hot and hard. I sucked him for a while, my head bobbing above the water as I held the edges of the tub for support. He put his hand on my head and tried to push himself in deeper while I was sucking him. It pushed my nose underwater and I gagged.

"This won't work. You have to stand up if you want a blow job."

He stood up in the bathtub, his stiff penis pointing at me. I knelt down in front of him and licked the head, then continued sucking him. I wrapped my left hand around the base of his penis and fondled his balls with my right hand.

After a minute or so he sat back down in the tub and pushed me toward the other end, lifting my left leg up over his shoulder. He pulled me toward him and entered me again. Our legs were scissored together, so he went in very deep. I could feel his balls pressing against my ass. He was all the way in. I had never been taken like this before, it felt so hot and exciting! I just wanted him to fuck me.

This was the first time I ever had sex in a bath tub. Every time he pushed into me the water moved with him. He couldn't push too hard or fast without spilling the water over the edge of the tub.

"This is not going to work," he said, "we'll flood the room downstairs."

He stood up, lifting me up with him and stepping out of the tub. Our bodies were wet and dripping water all over, but I wasn't cold at all. I felt warm and flushed. He lifted me onto the bathroom counter, spread my legs apart, and pushed into me. He started thrusting hard and fast. All I could do was bracing my arms behind me on the counter and meet his thrusts. I moaned loudly. I was beyond caring if anyone could hear.

His hand cupped my breast as he kept on fucking me. I could see my pussy lips gripping his thick penis as it thrust in and out of me, slick and shiny with my juices. That really excited me. I could feel another orgasm building up. I moaned and held onto his shoulders for support. My pelvic muscles gripped his thrusting penis as I came in waves, waves, waves . . .

I could tell that my orgasm had excited him, he started fucking me even harder. "Can I come inside you?" he panted, still thrusting inside me.

"No!" I gasped, trying to catch my breath and collect my wits. I was on birth control but I didn't want his sperm inside me.

He took his penis out at the very last second and shot his slippery sperm all over my thigh and stomach. When he looked up at me I saw the satisfied smile on his face again. I wrapped my arms around him and let out a long, contented sigh.

He gave me a slow, sensual kiss, then another one. After a few more kisses I pushed him away. "Sorry, I think you need to take another bath," I smirked.

"Lisa, I can't get enough of you. I want to fuck you again tonight."

"No. Ben and Bev will be back soon."

"No they won't. Ben and I have a deal. I get to fuck you and he gets to fuck Bev."

"What? When did you plan that?"

"Ben told me he wanted to give you a good surprise birthday present. I suggested this idea to him and he loved it."

I was in a state of disbelief. He and Ben had arranged all this?! For a moment I was so angry! Was Ben on another part of the island enjoying Bev's big boobs while we were . . . I smiled ruefully. I guess we're even, I thought.

"Don't worry. We will pretend nothing happened and we will not say anything to anyone." He gave me a tender kiss on the lips to assure me.

He wanted to take a shower with me but I refused. I asked him to go back to his room. I took a shower and tried to make sense out of what Jeff just told me. Ben did ask me to bring the sexy bikini and dresses along. He didn't mention about the plan or anything. In fact, the vacation was supposed to be just me and him until the last minute, when Jeff and Bev joined.

After the shower I tried to get some sleep but I couldn't. My mind was too busy thinking about everything. Ben and Bev going out surfing was just an excuse for them to be together and also give me a chance to be with Jeff. I remembered after dinner last night, Ben went to bed and conked out immediately without noticing the sexy lingerie I was wearing. He probably fucked Bev yesterday. He was probably fucking her again today.

(7) Dinner

I was awakened by loud thunder, followed by a phone ringing. The clock showed 5:15 p.m. but the room was very dark. It was raining hard. It was Ben on the phone. Bev and he were stuck on the island where they went surfing and wouldn't be back until the storm was over. He asked me to go out and have a birthday dinner with Jeff. He couldn't possibly be back by 8:00 p.m. I wanted to ask him about what Jeff told me but in the end I didn't. He told me he had already called Jeff, and that Jeff would come by my room in 15 minutes or so.

Not long after he hung up Jeff entered my room through the balcony. He was fully dressed, while I was half naked on the bed in my robe.

"I was told there is a place in town with good steaks and great music. Why don't you get dressed." He came over and gave me a kiss, as if it was a routine of ours. I knew it wasn't right, but I enjoyed it.

"Do you mind wearing a skirt or dress?" he asked.

"Sure, why not."

"Good. We can catch the same cab and have a little fun in the back seat."

"What?!!"

"Just kidding - actually, I was thinking of taking the rental car to town."

"Are you sure you know your way?"

"It's a small town."

I went into the bathroom to get myself ready. After my makeup was done, I dropped the robe on the floor and walked out of the bathroom, casually nude. Jeff's eyes traveled over my body, admiring the view. I sauntered over to the closet, swinging my hips and pretending to ignore him. I saw his big smile in the dressing table mirror. It made me feel so sexy.

I took out a little pair of purple silk string panties I had brought specifically for Ben. They barely covered my pussy. Next I put on a matching front-hook pushup bra.

I turned to face Jeff. "How do I look?"

"You look hot and yummy," he said, caressing me with his eyes.

I checked myself out in the dressing table mirror. I wanted to see how my butt looked in the sexy little panties. I turned my hips left and right. I knew he was looking at me. My mind was going wild.

He came up and hugged me from behind. I saw his hands wandering over my shoulders and breasts in the mirror.

"I think you would look great without a bra." He unhooked my bra and dropped it on the floor. "You will also look sexy without a bra when we dance, later." He turned me around facing him and held me tight, pressing my breasts against his shirt. He started kissing my ear and pushing his groin against my stomach. I turned my head to watch us in the mirror. I looked so sexy enfolded in his embrace with nothing on but my skimpy panties.

"Are you hungry or not?" I finally asked him.

He smiled and let go of me. I thought about which dress to wear and decided on the sexiest one. I was shaking as I stepped into the short black dress. I zipped it up and was ready to go in a few seconds. Jeff's eyes were open wide, amazed at what he saw.

"Is it too short?" I asked.

"Hell no. I think you will look sexier without panties."

"Ya right."

"Seriously. It makes no difference anyway, I will take them off in the car."

I hesitated a moment, then dropped my little panties to the floor. I bent down to pick them up, knowing what he could see standing beside me.

"That was really sexy!" He slapped my butt. I pushed his hand away.

"Let's go," I said as he gave my butt a quick squeeze.

I couldn't believe I was going out in this tiny sexy dress without panties and bra. I could see my hard nipples pushing out of the smooth dress. Once we were out of the elevator, we kept a distance to avoid unwanted attention.

We arrived at the restaurant and were led to a really nice window seat. The restaurant was dark and romantic. We were very hungry. We quickly ordered and finished the steaks. I ordered a cheesecake for dessert.

"Did you like the waiter?"

"Yes. He's very young." I had noticed him watching me.

"His eyes were all over you when he took the order standing beside you."

"You didn't tell me." I was checking my dress, making sure I didn't expose too much.

"Don't turn around. He is coming with our dessert. I'm going to drop the fork on the floor. When he's picking up the fork, open your legs and let him see under your dress. Do it."

The waiter put the dessert on our table just as Jeff finished talking. Jeff was looking at me anxiously. He dropped his fork on the floor.

I opened my legs wide enough to give the boy a good look. He ducked under the table to find the fork. He seemed to take longer than necessary. I was so hot and excited. I could almost feel the waiter's eyes on my pussy.

When he emerged, he spoke to Jeff. "I'll get you a clean fork," he said, then left.

"Was it fun?"

"You're evil."

"I know you enjoyed it."

I didn't say anything.

(8) Bar

Just before we left the restaurant, Jeff asked the waiter if there was a good bar nearby. The waiter suggested the one next door. It was still raining so we decided to take his advice.

The bar was not too busy, only a few tables were filled. The dance floor was half empty. The songs were a little too "oldies" for my taste, but we couldn't be picky given the weather. We headed out to the dance floor. Jeff was a gentleman - at first. He took my right hand into his left hand and rested his right hand on my hip. As we danced and talked about the fun things we did today, his right hand started feeling my butt.

"Lisa, I love your dress tonight - very sexy."

I answered with a smile.

Jeff pulled my arms up around his neck, placed both his hands on my butt, and pulled me toward him. I could feel his erection pushing against me as he started moving my hips from side to side.

I was beginning to get excited.

"Do you think the waiter's cute?"

"That's the second time you asked."

"Because he is looking at us now."

"Where?"

"Don't turn around. He is behind you. He is off work."

"How do you know?"

He just gave me a devilish smile and continued feeling my butt cheeks with his hands, squeezing them hard once in awhile. All I could do was pretend innocence and act as if nothing special was happening. We continued dancing for a few minutes. When I was faced in the direction where Jeff said he saw the waiter I tried to find him, but it was too dark. I couldn't see anything.

We continued dancing while his hands worked on my ass and pressed my hips against him. He whispered in my ear, "You know you have a great ass, don't you?" I felt his hard penis brushing against me with every move.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. He continued working on my ass, occasionally pulling up the hem of my short dress to feel my bare ass cheeks. It was pretty dark on the dance floor. I didn't think anyone could see, but I was relieved when the song ended. We went back to our seat. Before long the waiter came over to our table.

"Here you are. I thought you two would like this bar."

"Yes, we do," Jeff said, "it's not too busy, just right. Do you want to join us for a drink?"

"I'd love to."

Without asking my permission, the waiter sat on my right side. Jeff was on my left.

The waiter and Jeff started to chit chat as if they had known each other for a long time. The boy's name was Mark and he was going to college in town. He worked part-time at the restaurant and came to the bar occasionally after work.

I didn't pay much attention to what they were talking about because Jeff's hand was stroking my bare legs under the table. He slowly worked his way up to my thighs. I looked around to make sure no one else was watching us. I was hot and wanted his touch. I spread my legs to give him more access. His hand went under my skirt. His fingers were inches away from my pussy. He did all this while talking to Mark. I closed my eyes when his hand reached the top of my inner thigh.

"Lisa and I are on vacation ... " his voice droned on. I could barely hear what they were talking about.

He started playing with my clit, occasionally slipping a finger inside me as he spoke casually with Mark. At this stage I could care less if Mark was able to see anything, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it. Once in awhile I opened my eyes to check if anyone else was looking at us. On my 4th check I saw that Mark had spotted Jeff's hand under my dress and was watching. I quickly turned my head and pretended I didn't see him.