Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is love anyway, if not just chemicals in our brains inducing feelings of joy, of hope? So Sibyl has a little help at creating that. A lot. She's very good at it... but she's very good at a lot of things. Isn't the end result all the same? Doesn't what we're doing feel good? And no one else but me has this. Maybe I should just let it be.

There was no need to ruin what they'd found. Kneeling to her level, she placed a little kiss on Sibyl's lips. The goddess smiled and languidly traced a hand across her cheek, then shifted position and continued to rest.

Lucia left her side and dropped back into her chair at the workstation. She dipped a finger in the beaker of transparent pre and licked it clean. In doing so she felt a tingle of excitement, an urge to return to her and wake her up for more fun.

"Mmmh... the magic of Sibyl. The drug of her love. And now I'm her slave..."

***

Sibyl awoke to the sound of the television running the afternoon's local news. Lucia was hovering over her, practically breathing down her neck. She was dressed as her proper scientific self again, in her glasses and lab coat with her hair tied up.

"You've been asleep all day. Why is that? Do our tests cause you to feel fatigued?"

"Ah, well. Maybe a little. Not really. I just... wanted to get some beauty sleep."

"Alright. Well, it's about six pm. Um... do we still adhere to our nine-to-five schedule? Or are things different here, now that Dr. Schaller is probably gone and we've thrown rules and regulation out the window?"

Sibyl smiled softly as she sat up. Her blanket fell off of her, revealing her naked upper body. "Hmm. I don't know. It's your lab now, do what you want. But I'm going to go back to Dr. Schaller's house. I've got things to sort out."

And we move on to unfortunate breaking news. A body washed up in a trailer park along Snake River this morning. It has been confirmed to belong to one Dr. Stuart Schaller, who has been missing since Friday...

"Wait, do you hear that?" They turned toward the television screen.

...The cause of death is unknown, however the local police believe it may have been a suicide. Dr. Schaller was an elderly scientist with an advanced background in the field of biochemisty. He was a widower with no children living by himself in...

"Oh my god!"

In silence they watched as footage was shown of a body bag being loaded into a van.

Eventually Sibyl spoke. "That was... him..."

Lucia nodded and looked to her, her eyes wet with emotion. Sibyl rose, shedding the blanket to wrap her arms around her and gently kiss her cheek. "So it's true."

"Yes... it is."

"It's sad... but if there is an existence after this life, I promise you that he's much happier now."

"But how can you know that?"

"I just do."

Lucia shook her head. She felt strange in Sibyl's arms, as if the spell she was under was temporarily suspended by the stress of her emotional state. She stepped away. "Well, I'm going home then, if you're so busy. By the way, the results of the chemical analysis are on the computer. Feel free to take a look; maybe you'll learn something as well."

Chapter 12

"Hello?"

"Hi Faith, it's me again."

"Hi! How are you doing?"

"I'm good, pretty good. Listen, do you mind if I come over to hang out again?"

"Are you sure? It's raining pretty hard tonight."

"That's not a problem."

"Okay, sure! I'm actually really bored... so come quick!"

Sibyl chuckled. "'Kay, I will. Do you feel like having ice cream?"

"I love ice cream!"

***

Sibyl showed up at Faith's apartment not much later, dressed in a t-shirt, black leggings and a purple and black striped miniskirt, which were slightly wet from the walk between the parking lot and the building. She had a tub of ice cream tucked under her arm.

"Ooh, strawberry! My favourite. Come in!"

Faith's childlike exuberance had her smiling already as she stepped inside and removed her shoes. Again she was dressed in yoga pants and a tiny pink t-shirt, and she didn't have much makeup on. Despite that she still looked extremely pretty. "Aha, I knew it. Something about you told me... you're a strawberry ice cream kind of girl."

"Was it my strawberry blonde hair?"

"Maybe. Now we'd better serve it up quick and get the rest in the freezer. It got a little warm on the way here."

"Of course!"

They headed to the kitchen, where Faith opened a cupboard and took out two big bowls.

"So where's Jeff? Working again tonight?"

"Uh-huh. He's got closing shifts all week."

"Oh. It must get lonely around here then."

"Yes, it does. And boring too, especially since I haven't been going to work lately."

Sibyl realized Faith must have missed the news of the discovery of Dr. Schaller's body. She was far too cheerful to know. "Really? Why's that?"

"Oh, there was some crime during the weekend at my job and my boss has disappeared. It's very worrisome. I'm just staying home until Lucia or the doctor tell me they need me back."

"Wow. Okay."

"So you can imagine how bored I must be cooped up in here all day!"

"Yeah, I'll bet! But that's why there's ice cream, isn't it?"

"Uh-huh!"

Sibyl opened up the tub, and in doing so revealed that it wasn't brand-new. It had been disturbed somehow. Faith looked at it, then to her, and her usual grin decreased to half its normal intensity.

"Well, you know, I couldn't help myself and had a little on the way here."

"Oh, okay. I guess I would do the same."

Sibyl served up two heaping bowls of the stuff, closed the package and popped it into the freezer. With their frozen treats in hand they retreated to the comfort of the couch.

"Wow... I've never had ice cream like this. It's... so good!"

"Yeah, this is a pretty good brand."

"There must be some special ingredient in it. It's like crack!"

Sibyl chuckled. "You'd think so, hmm?"

Faith's gaze was down at her bowl, which was rapidly emptying. She nodded vigorously, "mm-hmm! Not that I know what that's like..."

"You're too innocent for something like that. In fact, when I met you at the bar, you were just drinking a soda."

Faith gave Sibyl's arm a little shove. "Oh stop! So what...? You're way more innocent. You didn't even know how to put on makeup!"

Sibyl swayed from the push. "Maybe. But in some ways... I can be less innocent."

"Oh, yeah right! How?"

Sibyl was chuckling again as she looked into Faith's bright green eyes and almost perpetually smiling face. She was tempted to show her with a kiss on those lovely lips... but the time wasn't any near right for that. "Maybe you'll find out later. You're out of ice cream... let me get you more."

Despite the fact that her bowl had already been snatched from her hands Faith followed Sibyl to the kitchen for her refill. Seeing how she chose to stay close to her, possibly on a subconscious compulsion, Sibyl suspected she was already making progress. She scooped deep into the tub and piled Faith's bowl high, then turned to her, leaving it on the counter behind her.

Hungry for more, Faith was forced to step into her and reach around her."Hey, stop teasing!"

Sibyl was sidestepping, blocking her attempts, and their bodies were rubbing against each other in their playful struggle.

She giggled, "come on!"

"You're kinda crazy about dessert aren't you?" Sibyl squeezed the sweet girl's slender arms against herself, crushing their torsos together. She liked how she felt when they were breast to breast in her embrace.

"I can't help it, it's so good!" She started to hop up and down. "It's gonna melt if you don't let me go!"

For a moment Sibyl felt her breath against her lips. It smelled sweetly of strawberry ice cream, of course, but there was also that subtle hint of something else... something that, as she and Lucia had learned at the lab, would make her very receptive to her secret desires. Something she had mixed into that sweet dessert. At that moment she paused, again tempted to push what simply seemed to be a sisterly embrace into much more.

The only sound was the rain pelting against the window, until Sibyl released her and without pause left the kitchen. "Alright."

The girl returned to Sibyl's side on the couch, plopping down onto the cushions lightly as she clutched her bowl close. She poked her tongue out and made a bratty sound, which Sibyl thought was just adorable.

"At the rate we're going we'll be out of ice cream in no time."

"I know. You might as well just bring the rest of it right now; I'm going to eat it all." Faith took a big scoop and plunged it into her mouth. "Mmmm..."

Sibyl shivered at the sound of her sweet purr, an utterance she knew was motivated by more than just the taste of sugar and dairy. As she watched her close her eyes and slowly withdraw the spoon she crossed her legs, urging herself not to become aroused as she witnessed the seemingly innocent indulgence. "Slow down... you're going to get an ice cream headache!"

"Nuh-uh. I feel really good."

"You look like you're getting cold though."

Faith glanced down for a moment. She had goosebumps all along her pale arms, and her nipples were hard against her little t-shirt. "Oh... woopsie."

"Here, let me warm you up." Sibyl snuggled up against her, wrapping her arms around her body once more. Faith made a sound of approval and melted into her embrace. They laid themselves back against the couch into an intimate cuddle.

As Faith scooped one of her last spoonfuls into her mouth she glanced at Sibyl, who was looking intently at her, and smiled softly before returning her attention to her treat. Moving on to her last spoonful, she moved more slowly, as if to savour it.

"All done," she whispered, dreamily looking at her reflection on the shiny utensil.

Sibyl took her delicate chin and turned her gaze toward her own, trading her view of one beautiful young face for another. Seeing how far off her pretty eyes had become, how her breath quickly elevated, she knew there was nothing more to say.

Her pouty lips were parted... absent mindedly, or perhaps involuntarily. Sibyl kissed them, eliciting a surprised gasp from the girl. Tingles of joyous electricity ran down Sibyl's spine as she finally, after years of secret admiration, shared that simple yet heartfelt gesture with her.

There was a flash of lightning outside, and the power went out. Everything went dark.

"S-Sibyl...?"

"Yes?"

"You... we..."

"That's right, sweetie."

"Why?"

"Why not? Doesn't it feel right? Tell me when was the last time you felt this way."

"I don't think I ever have."

"Then let's just see where this takes us."

Faith came in to kiss her again. Her hands were fidgety - she didn't know what to do with them - but she inhaled deeply, letting herself go. In the absence of light the barriers between them had broken, and she was subject to desires she had never foreseen. Her tongue, still cool from the sweet treat, wantonly searched out the other.

In their intimate state Faith didn't hear the door to her apartment opening. Sibyl's keen ears had picked it out, but she didn't care to respond, preferring to stay immersed in the moment. Only when she heard her boyfriend's voice did Faith stop, and she pulled out of their kiss with a jolt.

"Damn, the power went out just as I got here. I had to take the stairs up."

Faith started to wriggle away from Sibyl. "Ohh, Jeff! Jeff, I didn't see you coming in..."

"Yeah." The piercing cool blue of a cell phone swung onto them like a prison searchlight as they disengaged from each others grasp. "Oh, your friend is here again. Hi."

"Hello Jeff," Sibyl said. She got up and straightened out her skirt. "I was just going home..."

Jeff stood there, shining his light on the suspicious scene. He was tongue tied as he began to put together what might have been happening in the dark while he was away.

"Sibyl..."

"See ya later Faith."

Chapter 13

TING...

The elevator doors parted. Faith was relieved to see that she wouldn't be sharing her ride up to her apartment with anyone else. She had a feeling of foreboding, a general creepiness. She stepped inside and pushed the button for her floor.

As the elevator slowed and eventually stopped her feelings worsened, turning to outright dread. Something was wrong - terribly wrong! As if she already knew what was coming, she backed away from the doors, pressing herself against the wall.

"No...!"

They opened, and a torrent of mud flooded the little space. Somehow a huge reservoir of the stuff, higher than she could see, had filled her floor! It careened into her a with a wet slopping noise, and she was soon immersed in the cold muck. She couldn't cry for help.

Desperately, she swam through the sludge, instinctively crawling upwards to air and safety. Her arms penetrated the surface, and not a moment later the slender hands of another woman found hers.

They pulled her up and out of the slop with a strength that belied their slight dimensions. Disoriented, Faith rolled out of the muddy bog onto soft, healthy grass. She wiped the mud away from her eyes, and felt the gentle heat of the summer sun on her exposed eyelids.

"Faith! It's a good thing I found you here, you could have drowned!"

"Sibyl?! Oh, thank god you're here! What happened to my apartment?!"

"I don't know, sweetie."

Covered in muck, she got to her feet. It was heavy on her, slicking off of her limbs to befoul the grass below. She looked around at her surroundings - an idealistic hilly field, dotted with healthy deciduous trees. The sky was blue overhead with occasional pillowy clouds.

"Where are we?"

"This is my summer home. Nice, isn't it? That is, as long as you don't get into the mud."

"I... um... yes, it's nice." Faith whipped her hands downwards, flicking more muck off of her arms. "Gosh..." Despite the state she was in she didn't feel so bad anymore, now that she was in the presence of her new friend and in such pleasant surroundings.

"We'd better get you inside for a shower. It's gonna be hell getting that out of your hair."

They tromped uphill towards a little cottage, which was almost whimsical in its construction, like something out of a children's tale. Sibyl opened a wooden plank door and beckoned her inside.

The shower is this way. Come on...

They walked into a small bathroom. Tiny white tiles lined the floor and crept up the wall, leading to a window through which the warm rays of the sun shone.

Faith was dying to get into the shower and wash away the filth. As she tossed her saturated top to the ground and began to wriggle out of her jeans she was surprised to see Sibyl turn her back to her and likewise begin to undress.

"Oh... you're going to shower with me?"

"I think you're going to need all the help you can get, getting all that shit off of you."

"Yeah. You're right." Somehow the thought of being naked under the hot water with Sibyl pleased her. She must have really grown to like her.

The last thing she had to remove was her socks, and as she kicked one of her little feet back to grab it by the toes she saw Sibyl's panties begin to slide down her bottom.

"Sibyl...?"

From beneath the tiny undergarment something she had never expected tumbled down. Below those lovely cheeks and between her trim thighs it was meaty and long, with a truly prodigious sac to accompany it. Faith nearly choked.

***

She awoke with a suddeness. The sun was just beginning to rise. She rolled onto her side and picked up her phone, then squinted at the bright screen to read the time.

Seven thirty. Even when she didn't have to work at the lab, she had her internal clock set to the demands of a nine-to-five life... and that had cost her whatever was to come next in that fascinating yet bizarre dream of herself and Sibyl.

She wished she could still be there, with her. She yearned to see more, to kiss her again as the hot cleansing shower water beat down on their naked bodies.

Jeff was still sound asleep, as indicated by his steady and low rumbling snores. She dialled a number into her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sibyl."

"Faith... Goodmorning."

"I just had such a weird dream about you." She didn't sound quite as perky as usual, and her sweet and high voice was barely a whisper.

"Oh yeah? Care to share it with me?"

"Um, no... maybe it's best if I don't." So why was she calling her? "Do you want to hang out again today?"

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Okay. Come earlier than last time."

"I can come sometime after five."

"That sounds perfect. I... um, okay. Bye?"

Sleepily, Sibyl chuckled. "Bye Faith."

For a moment Sibyl laid there in her bed, staring at the ceiling as she mentally planned out what would be a very busy day. She turned onto her side to look at Brad, who was likewise freshly awoken and lying on his chair. She addressed the scruffy pile of dog lovingly: "Goodmorning, big boy."

The dog had warmed up to her, though it was still slightly wary to her presence and would occasionally sigh at the absence of its original master. Its tail twitched at the sound of her voice and the promise of a morning walk.

Sibyl tapped a number into her phone.

"Nghh... Hey, Sibyl."

"Hey Lucia."

There was a pause and the sound of rustling blankets. "What's up?"

"Not much. I just wanted to let you know I'll be late to the lab today. I've got to handle some business now that Dr. Schaller's passing is official."

"Oh." There was just the subtlest hint of disappointment in her tone. "When can I expect you, then?"

"Probably sometime after lunch."

"Okay. I'm going to run some more tests on your samples, and I want to share the outcome with you, so try to make it."

"Don't worry, I'll be there. I just have to get some things done first."

"Right, okay. Well, see you later then. Bye."

Lucia tossed her phone to the foot of her bed. If Sibyl was going to be late, there was no way she'd be bothering to get up yet.

Chapter 14

She had gone from bank to office to ministry hall and all sorts of places in between, deftly dealing with all the bureaucracy involved in establishing her identity and claiming her inheritance to Dr. Stuart Schaller's property and fortune. Now, the house, the car, the dog and the rest were all legally Sibyl's, and she could really begin to make the life she had built in her previous life her own.

The first thing to change was her car. The old doctor's Chevy sedan was far too boring and bulky for a beautiful and formidable young woman to drive. She traded it in and put its value towards her deposit on a bright red Dodge Challenger, a sleek machine which exuded performance and power. Of course it wasn't quite the same as the old muscle cars that were popular during the youth of her previous life, especially in the absence of that old gasoline powered roar, but its DC electric motor was in some ways even more impressive.

Feeling most accomplished and exhilarated by the speedy ride, she pulled into the parking lot of the lab around three pm. She traced her fingertips along the upholstery, feeling reluctant to leave the sculpted confines of her new machine. It was a hell of a vehicle. With a sigh and some swagger she unbuckled her safety belt and got out. The day was still young.

She shut the door and leaned against the side of the car proudly, crossing her arms under her prodigious bust. Through shaded lenses she watched Lucia come outside to meet her. She'd never in her life felt cooler than she did at that moment.

"Sibyl... that's... you got a car."

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

"It's a bit much."

She chuckled. "I guess."

Lucia stepped into her reach and melted up against her. Sibyl smiled, feeling a surge of excitement at her closeness. After the previous night's tease with Faith she had a lot of pent up sexual energy to release, and she was very glad to see that her scientist was still on board, despite the tension that closed the day before. They shared a brief, impatient kiss.