Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her climax began to fade Sibyl breathed a sigh of relief. "Came so hard for you babe... oh god."

Faith just moaned softly below, still drinking down the diminishing flow as her hands slowly stroked that vast hardness, from her lips to that heavy swinging sac. She didn't stop until she'd drank the last drop. "Oh my god, that was amazing. How do you have so much?"

Sibyl lowered herself to lie alongside her. "That's just the way I'm built." She grabbed a bedsheet and wiped Faith's cheeks off, eliciting dreamy giggles from the girl, who still had her hands possessively wrapped around her member.

"Well, I think I like your strange body. I'm sorry if I seemed scared earlier, but I do now." She kissed Sibyl's lips softly, "a lot..."

Sibyl's reply was cut short as Faith's hands sprung back into motion. She was grinning devilishly, and that wild look was in her eyes again before her head darted downwards for a second round. "Oh-ho-ho god! I believe you!"

***

The cleanup process took a while, and by the time a very satisfied Faith and a very depleted Sibyl had gotten all of the bedding into the laundry Faith's boyfriend was getting off his bus outside the apartment.

Though he was tired from another long night working the grill, he was alert enough to recognize the beautiful blonde who was speeding out of the apartment parking lot in her red Challenger. Her again. Every day this week before I get home, it's her.

"Where are all the bed sheets?"

"Oh sorry, I spilled some juice on them so they're in the wash."

"Oh."

Faith nodded, smiling innocently.

"And what's that smell? It like flowers, but also... something weird."

Still beaming, she shrugged cutely and bounced off toward the kitchen. "Do you want a beer?"

"Oh... kay," Jeff said. Something was amiss. "Yeah, I want one. Did you have your friend over again?"

"Yeah."

He followed her to the kitchen, where he crossed his arms and rested against the doorway. "You must really like her." Were they really doing what it looked like they were doing, during the power out?

"She's okay. It's nice to have someone to hang out with while I'm not at work."

"Yeah, about that," he began as he accepted the cold beer. "I'm thinking of giving up some of my shifts at the grille, until they want you back at the lab."

Faith's smile dissolved. "You do? Why...?"

"To be with you, babe. Wouldn't you like that?"

Faith blinked. "Uhm..."

"Yeah." He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around her. "Don't you want that? You're always saying I don't do things with you, we don't spend time together, blah blah..."

"Yes, I've said that. But..."

"But?"

"But... what about the rent? Someone's got to be working, and except for my shoots it isn't me right now."

"Uh, yeah..." The conversation wasn't going anything like he'd expected. He was sure Faith would jump at his offer. "I dunno. We can scrape by."

"I think it's a bad idea. What if there were an emergency? I don't want to have to borrow money from my mom again!"

"Geez, okay... so you want me to just keep working nights, like I've been doing for months, despite the fact that until recently you've complained that I'm always away."

Faith nodded, and her sweet face was uncharacteristically serious. "It's very important. Maybe if you want to work less, you should ask for a raise." She squirmed out of his arms and in a flash of recently washed orange hair went to sit on the couch.

Jeff took a deep swig from the bottle. "I guess you feel that way now that you have Sibyl to hang around all day."

Faith looked at him for a moment, her lip twitching as she crafted a reply. "Yes," she eventually said, deciding to keep it simple and honest. She turned away from him towards the TV, even though it wasn't on.

"Shit. Alright, whatever... I just thought you'd be happy about this."

"No, it's okay. Don't worry about me... just keep working like you have been."

"Right..."