Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen... I know I was a bit abrupt at the end of yesterday. You know why. But I've come to accept knowing that my feelings for you were... induced... by the things we do. I don't care. It's all the same in the end."

Sibyl smiled.

Lucia's hands trailed down the sides of her blonde test subject-turned-lover's torso, the tips of her thumbs tracing the curve of her breasts as they dropped into the slim crook above her hips. "Don't you have anything to say to that?"

"Sure, I do." Sibyl pushed her sunglasses up onto her forehead, revealing her emerald gaze. "I don't have to come back here every day. There's a whole world out there, just waiting for me to discover it... yet here I am, five days a week. No chemical of yours induced this in me."

At those words Lucia's face lit up. "What are you trying to say?"

Sibyl dropped her sunglasses back down on the bridge of her nose and again crossed her arms against herself. "I think I've said enough."

"Hmm. Alright... remain aloof, then. You made me wait all day, all by myself in the lab. I hope it was worth it." She was starting to grin naughtily as her touch lowered further to slide up and down Sibyl's hidden bulge, which was quick to react to that light touch.

She shuddered with excitement, beginning to double over slightly as the blood rushed downwards. "We could make it worth it. Let's head inside."

***

One sweaty hour later they lay naked on an operating table, mutually coated in Sibyl's substance. Lucia was giggling with euphoria, her hand slicking its way up and down that gigantic tool as they slowly kissed.

"Mmh... I needed that," Sibyl whispered. Her chest was rising and falling with her deep breaths.

"So did I." Lucia started to feel the tension finally leave her member, so she let go. She held her hand up and they watched the thick pearly fluid drip down her wrist."I've been looking at your samples under microscope, and I found some strange things." She dragged her tongue across the palm of her forearm, adding an incrementally small amount to the grand load that filled her stomach.

"More strangeness? Okay. Do I have some kind of super-sperm or something?"

"Sort of. I've studied your zygotes before; they were extracted from you before you became conscious. But I've found something else now. Let me show you..."

Lucia got up and moved to her computer, where she opened up a video file. She apparently cared little about the traces of cum she was leaving on the vinyl seat cushion.

On the screen a crowded mass of cells were squirming in unison, driven by the primitive propulsion of their flagella. "Now, do you see that? That activity around the sperm cells. What are those? If we zoom in..."

An increase in the magnification revealed that there was a second type of sperm, which was much smaller and quicker than the normal type.

"Two kinds. Interesting."

"Indeed, they are. Each one contains only a partial package of DNA... just a couple chromosomes. Now, look what happens when I expose normal live human cells, my own in this case, to these strange little zygotes of yours."

She clicked her mouse again and brought up a second video clip. The tip of a syringe could be seen ejecting a mass of bodily cells into the ether. Like piranha upon a floating carcass, the tiny sperm descended upon those cells, and upon contact with them entered their walls. They rammed their heads against the nuclei, where tiny barely visible packets could be seen being injected within.

"What the hell...? Are they inserting their genetic material into your cells?"

"Your genetic material. And yes, that is exactly what they are doing. They're treating any living cell like a viable ova, where they're replacing some of the DNA with yours."

Sibyl sat back. "My god..."

For a moment they watched the video on loop, at a loss for words.

"So... your cells... you... you're receiving genetic material from me?"

"Yes." Lucia turned to her and reached out to rest her hand on her knee. "Every time that addictive, wonderful cum of yours is on me, or in me, it's trying to change me."

Sibyl shook her head. "That's... fantastic!"

Lucia winced. "Fantastic, you say. I think it's scary. But from a scientific standpoint, yes, this is truly unprecedented."

"So where do we go from here? How do you feel about this?"

"I guess... for the sake of science... we should run with this, and see what happens. The experiment has already begun, so it might as well run its course. Plus, I'm enjoying myself." She smiled at Sibyl, giving her a meaningful look. "Hmm?"

Sibyl leaned close, and Lucia got up to stand by her once more. They softly pecked each others lips. "Definitely."

Chapter 15

Sibyl was dazzled by the sight of Faith when she opened her door. Gone were the casual yoga pants and t-shirt that she wore during their previous two meetings - she was dressed to impress, wearing low and tight hip hugging jeans and a long sleeved white belly top. Her eyelashes were lasciviously weighted with dark mascara, while her lipstick, usually a cute and girlish pink - was sexy red.

Uncharacteristically silent, she stepped back. She wasn't sure what to say after the events that had closed their previous meeting. Sibyl entered.

"Faith, you look amazing."

"Thank you," she whispered. She began to blush.

Sybil gave a reassuring smile as she reached out to rest her hands on the curve of her bare hips, then stepped closer. Their bodies were just touching. "Are you okay with what we did, last night?"

Her chin was tucked down as she meekly offered a tiny nod of her head. After a moment of eye contact she began to smile as well. "If I wasn't I wouldn't have invited you back."

"Mmm... good." Their foreheads gently bumped together, and slowly their mouths drifted close. Faith inhaled sharply as their lips joined. A rush of air faintly scented by the potent pheromones of a goddess filled her delicate nose, spurring her to moan softly and, discarding her hesitations, deepen their kiss.

Their tongues lashed with a growing intensity. Faith's fingertips, craving the touch of skin, were trailing up Sibyl's stomach beneath her shirt. "I've never felt this way before. When I went to sleep last night, I was sure I'd get over what we did. But this morning when I woke up..."

"I want you too."

"But it's so strange. I'm not gay or anything, or at least I've never been before, but you..."

Sibyl nodded. "I'm not like other girls."

"I know."

"Moreso than you think, though. There's something about me you don't yet realize."

"What is it?"

Mysteriously, Sibyl just smiled as she lowered her touch to palm Faith's behind. Her hands slid down her thighs while pulling up, scooping her legs off the ground and wrapping them around herself. The slim girl was very light, and with the greatest of ease she was lifted away.

"Oh my god," she giggled, "don't drop me!"

Sibyl peppered her lips with little kisses. "I wouldn't dare." She held her high and away from the growing lump along her thigh. In doing so Faith's lovely and tightly presented chest was just below her chin, jiggling faintly with her every step, which wasn't helping Sibyl hide her excitement at all. She carried her to the bedroom, where she softly set her down on top of the bed.

"You're really strong."

"Mhmm." Sibyl got onto the bed by her feet and slowly crept toward her, tracing kisses along the inside of one of her legs. When she reached her pale and lean belly she lingered there, admiring the subtle crease that halved her midriff and the adorable little slot of her belly button. Her hands meanwhile began to busy their selves with undoing her jeans.

Faith gasped and then began to giggle, her legs clamping together primly. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this!"

"You know you want me to."

"Yes... I do."

Sibyl moved higher, towards the twin swells of Faith's breasts which were crammed so enticingly into her top. They treaded a fine line between a C and D, which seemed quite large against her lean young figure. She palmed one of them and smushed it against her cheek with an indulgent purr.

Looking up, she saw the girl's lips turning to a pout. "Sibyl..."

"Mm, sorry babe... I guess I'm getting a little carried away." She laid herself even with her and lovingly kissed her lips, which she felt turning back to their usual smile against her own. She chuckled softly. She's so beautiful, so sweet. Her fingertips had snuck down into her panties where they sat against her smooth shaven mound, poised to begin offering naughty rubs to her clit. After a moment of teasing touches Faith was curling her hips into her hand, wantonly seeking more contact.

Sibyl roughly pulled her jeans down. Faith twisted away to pull them off her legs and kicked them away. She give a squeak of panic when Sibyl began to do the same with her panties, but didn't at all resist.

Once that tiny undergarment was circling her knees Sibyl left her side, wanting to indulge in her freshly revealed sex. By then her shaft was long and heavy yet still quite soft, and it was swinging pendulously in her skirt, but Faith hadn't yet noticed. She kneeled before her and guided her cotton panties off of her lovely legs. Left in only that flirty belly top and the bra beneath, Faith set her feet down on the mattress, her legs spread to reveal it all.

"Oh my god... babe." The sight of it made Sibyl's breath catch and her mouth water. Never in her life had she seen one so neat and perfect... a pussy that could make a grown man cry. Her pale skin parted into a tiny opening from which her pink lips just barely protruded, leading up to a blushing bud. It was so tight, so contained, the polar opposite to the huge phallus that Sibyl hid. It was faintly glistening with excitement. Gently, Sibyl set her hand down between her legs, and by spreading her index and middle fingers parted her folds.

Faith was nervous, but receptive. She bit her bottom lip and clutched her arms close to herself as with a moan of animal want Sibyl dove in.

"Haaaa! Oooh, Sibyl!"

"Mmm, so beautiful!" She was running her tongue up and down her little slit. She tasted so sweet, smelled so delightful. By first lick she'd become almost instantly hard, with the tip of her cock digging insistently into the bottoms of her breasts inside her black dress. She brought her passes to a focus at her clit, causing Faith to gasp and writhe.

"Oooh... that feels good."

"It tastes good. You're delicious!"

"Mmmh..."

Sibyl slid a single finger inside. She was hot and tight, and to her personal disappointment she knew she would be even less likely to fit her huge cock inside Faith than Lucia... but there was no time to fret about that. She wanted to see her cum. She hooked her fingertip up into her g-spot, and Faith responded with sultry purrs and squirms of pleasure.

Her tongue swirled over her clit while she rhythmically stroked that most sensitive region. The lip to lip junction of their bodies was getting even more wet, as was the end of Sibyl's engorged cock, which was slowly drooling over the bottoms of her breasts as she knelt forward.

"Ooh god!"

"You want me to make you cum, baby?"

"Oh please, yes," she sighed.

"Take your top off... show me how beautiful you are."

"Okay..."

Sibyl slowed down to watch as Faith peeled that little white belly top off. The next to go was her bra, and as she revealed her pert, round breasts Sibyl moaned with joy. There was a time when she would have never even dreamt she'd behold that fine sight.

After a reverent moment or two she resumed her attentions in full. Faith gasped with surprised pleasure, and her squirms of involuntary bliss had her beautiful chest jiggling against her. "Oh yes, do it like that! Mmmm!"

Sibyl persisted. Immersed in the tastes and smells of that sweet little beauty, she was almost in pain from the intense pressure in her cock. The front of her dress was becoming soaked with her arousal. She couldn't stand to wait any longer, so with deft strokes of her finger and a focused barrage of licks she drove Faith to the finish.

"Ahhhhh!" She curled forward, gasping and sobbing her ecstasy. A splash of release wet Sibyl's chin. She wiped it off on the bedsheets while still gently rubbing at her g-spot.

"Oh, oh... please no more."

"Mmmm... okay." Sibyl instead laid a trail of kisses along her thigh, slowly leaving the vicinity of her still beating sex. Faith laid back, her eyes half shut as she grinned with peaceful bliss, her chest rising and falling steady.

"Did you like that baby?"

"Oh yes, that was so good." After a moment she slowly sat up. "Is it my turn then?" She was looking down at Sibyl, who still laid low against the mattress.

"I would very much like it to be that... but Faith. Uhm... that would make this the part where you find out just how much I'm unlike the other girls."

She tilted her head quizzically. "Oh really? How?"

Sibyl hesitated. The suspense was palpable. She couldn't crouch against that mattress forever... nor could she stand to hide the truth from Faith any longer. Slowly she rose, and in doing so she revealed her huge erection, which jutted upwards inside the front of what had been a cute black dress. The head of her cock stood proud between her breasts, and all the surrounding material was saturated with her precum.

Faith was speechless. Her mouth hung agape as her eyes trailed up and down her member. Finally, she whispered: "My dream was true."

"Your dream...?"

"Yes."

Sibyl pulled her dress up and off and tossed it aside. Beneath she had only worn lacy black panties, and her hyper enlarged cock swung down to stand ahead of her out of one side while her sac hung out of the other, both of them defiant of the insignificant afterthought of an undergarment. That did nothing to alleviate Faith's stupefaction.

"It's... It's so big."

"Yes. I have a huge cock. I'm no ordinary woman..." On her knees she advanced closer to Faith, and that member bobbed threateningly with her movement in a complimentary contrast to the feminine jostle of her breasts. The girl retreated, intimidated.

"It's got to be more than twice as big as my boyfriend's!"

"Probably. Don't be scared, sweetie. I'd never do anything to hurt you. Do you still like me?"

Faith realized how it must have looked to Sibyl, the way she recoiled against the headboard away from her. "Yes Sibyl. I do..." Slowly she got up onto her knees and inched closer. Sibyl closed the distance between them, carefully lying her shaft between their bodies so they could gently and slowly kiss.

"Mmm..." Faith found it strangely exciting how she was so hard, so searingly hot and long against her. She looked down at the drooling head, which was nestled between their bosoms, and raised her hands to lift and knead Sibyl's big round pair. "How can a girl like you have this? Were you a boy once? Or maybe a pony...?"

Sibyl arched her back into her touch, enjoying the attention to her sensitive breasts. Faith giggled softly at her reaction and continued, her motions facilitated by the slick layer of pre that coated them. "My body has always been this way."

"Oh. Wow... You certainly have a lot of all the fun parts." She gently dropped those impressive breasts and slid her slickened touch down Sibyl's slender body. She gazed down at the translucent fluid coating the palms of her hands. "What is this stuff? Did you cum already?"

"No. It just means I'm excited... excited for you. Try it."

"Try it?"

Sibyl nodded.

Faith looked down at that huge drooling cock, the source of that precum, which was pressing insistently against her sternum. With a hesitant smile she wrapped her fingers around the base and slowly brought her hand up. "Oh gosh..."

"Mmm yes... that feels good. Keep going."

"Okay." Faith took a step sideways, freeing up space for her long, slow strokes. She was starting to bite down on her bottom lip as she watched her hand trail up and down that seething, powerful organ. She was starting to like it. "It's so thick. And hard. And... hot..."

"Try it," Sibyl repeated.

Faith dropped down to sit before her kneeling companion and looked up at her, smiling nervously. As precum trickled down that hardened length she slowly brought her lips closer, until they softly collided midshaft. In a delicate smooch of a kiss she trailed them along some inches, gathering that translucent fluid, and licked it up. Her eyes became wild when the taste hit her tongue. "Oh...! I... I think I'm starting to like it."

Sibyl smiled, "good."

"It's so... big," she repeated, though when she'd said it before it was out of shock. Now she spoke with fascination, with desire. She began to stroke again, her gaze glued to her massive throbbing prize.

"Uh-huh. It's yours... yours to play with, to lick and stroke and suck to your heart's content. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh yes." With an unrestrained moan she trailed her lips up and down the side of Sibyl's shaft a few times, and when they found that pink tip she held them there.

"Ooh... that's great."

The precum trickled directly into her mouth, and her eyes went wide. Giggling, she fell back, surprised by her loss of control.

Sibyl watched the sweet girl, not at all surprised that she was getting into it. How could she not, when with every taste she was learning to adore that magnificent endowment? She stepped forward, thrusting her swaying tool back into range. "What are you doing? Get back on there!"

"Okay," she mewed. She gently slid a slender hand up and down as she returned the tip of Sibyl's dick to her mouth. She lapped her tongue at it, welcoming the hot flow of precum, swallowing it down. Her pace was soon to increase, her motions deepening. She had fully given in to the desire.

As if on cue a mighty throb ran from the base of Sibyl's shaft to the tip, delivering a sizable burst into the beautiful girl's eager mouth. She moaned a high tone as it travelled down her throat, finding her stomach at almost the same speed. "Did you just cum?" she breathed.

"No... that was just the beginning."

"Oh god... mmm!"

Sibyl wasn't at all surprised when that drove her into a frenzy of sucks, licks and strokes. She winced at the onslaught of sweet sensation. Her panties were digging into her hardened flesh, so as an afterthought she tore them away and tossed them aside.

In her lustful state, with her mouth filled to the brim by hard flesh while her hands in unison flew up and down more of the same, the sweet innocence of Faith was only a memory. In comparison to Lucia it had been a long run up until that moment, but the wait was worth it. Sibyl looked forward to a future where she would always be there to hold and cherish, a future where those plump pouty lips would smile only for her and be hers alone to kiss...

"Ohh Faith... you... I'm going to..."

"Cum?"

Sibyl nodded, the muscles of her stomach going tense.

"I want you to. I want it!"

"It's going to be huge, you have no idea..."

Without response Faith ramped the intensity up another notch. Her hands milked away, urging her to finish.

"Oh GOD, oohhh babe!" That cock began to seize in her hands, and Sibyl uttered high girlish squeals of delight as the pressure threatened release.

After three powerful orgasmic beats Sibyl's seed finally appeared, rushing out with an intensity that nearly choked poor Faith. She fell back in shock while Sibyl came down onto her hands and knees over her. Her unsupported cock was throttling up and down with each throb of release, throwing long ribbons of creamy seed over Faith's pale body and the bed.

The heavenly taste in Faith's mouth had her hungry for more. Seeing this, Sibyl fought the climactic tension in her muscles, struggling to bring the end of that shuddering endowment to her lips. Faith plunged it deep in her mouth, and those continued shots of cum were wilfully drank down. The excess flowed down her cheeks, pooling around her and soaking into her orange hair.