Listening to my Wife Getting Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,305 Followers

I heard him say, "Oh yeah! I'm going to fuck you alright!"

Then I could only hear a little rustling around, as I imagined the scene; my wife lying there under this naked man. She's still got her skirt up around her waist, her black stockings, red garter belt, and sexy red shoes still on. Her see through red blouse and black, front hooking bra open, with her tits swollen with desire, nipples standing erect and hard. He's between my wife's legs, with her knees still pointed upwards, as he lowers his pelvis towards my wife's crotch and then slowly sinks his hard cock into my wife's wet, waiting, and willing cunt! As I envision this scene in my head, my cock swells a slight bit more, feeling like it's going to explode! No matter how many times I have ever seen my wife taking another man's cock up her cunt, it never gets old, or routine. Every time is just as exciting as the first time, and it gives me a sexual rush, a high, that no drug could ever exceed!

My wife gasps, then purrs with pleasure, giving me that audible indication that his hard cock has just penetrated my wife's outer labia, and he is sinking himself into her channel, sliding the head of his cock as deep up her cunt, as he can get it!

Once he is all the way in, I heard him stop, and start kissing my wife again. I could clearly hear their lips gently smooching, and smacking, as they passionately made out, while he laid there, buried balls deep inside my wife. Then they broke it off. I heard them both breathing, unobstructed by the others mouth on their own, and I could hear the bed start the sounds of being fucked upon.

I heard Brandie start to coo, with the pleasure of feeling his hard cock slipping in and out of her pussy.

I heard him say, "Oh my God! You have a fantastic pussy!"

"Oh, all men say that, but all pussy is good," I heard Brandie say.

Then as he kept gently slipping in and out of her he asked her, "Is all cock the same? Do all men fuck as good as all others?"

"Well, no," my wife responded in a hushed voice, between moans of pleasure.

Then he said, "Well I can tell you, it's a fact, that not all pussy is the same. Not all women feel as good, or fuck as good as other women. There is big old sloppy pussy, stinky pussy, and boring pussy. Almost all pussy will get ya off, some of it you have to work a little harder at it than others. But your slutty pussy is tight, sweet tasting, smells beautiful, and feels fucking fantastic! And I'm going to enjoy using it!"

Then he started pounding my wife hard! I heard the bed making more noise, and his scrotum started making a very loud slapping, or spanking sound, on my wife's ass, every time he slammed himself into her and bottomed out. I could hear Brandie start grunting under his pounding, each grunt sounding like a combination of pleasurable moaning, and grunting from the physical pounding, he was giving her. I listened to this guy forcefully fucking my wife for several minutes while the only sounds were those of them fucking and their own moans and groans of sexual pleasure.

I heard Brandie saying, "Lay down, hold me tighter. Oh, yeah, I love the way your hairy chest feels against my tits. I love the sensations my nipples get from being buried in the course hair on your chest!"

Then I could hear my wife building up to another orgasm. Her unmistakable moans, groans, and gasps told me she was about to climax again!

I heard her telling him, "Oh yeah! You're gonna make me cum again! Oh fuck yeah! That feels soooo good! OH! COME ON," she was almost screaming now, "OH YEEEAAAHHHHHH! PUSH! OH! DON'T MOVE! PUSH!"

I had seen this, in person, enough to know, that in the throes of ecstasy, as she is cumming, my wife had her feet and legs hooked around behind this guy's thighs, using her legs for leverage. She had her hands on his bare ass, pulling him into herself, forcing him to press his pelvis as hard against her pelvis and subsequently mashing on her clit, as hard as he could, all while she is tensed up, her back arched, raising her ass up and him with her, as my wife went through the spasms of her orgasm, hit that climatic peak and then enjoyed the slow ride down off the sexual high!

I also knew that he was feeling that sudden explosion of new, hot juices, rushing forth from the walls of her cunt, surrounding his cock, squeezing around it, so that some of it leaked out onto his balls and it gave my wife's cunt a newly lubed and hot, slick feeling. That, combined with the incredibly tight squeezes of my wife's cunt muscles, as her orgasmic spasms sweep through her. Many times, it makes me cum, even when I'm not wanting to! And right now, even though I didn't have my own cock inside of her, this whole experience of listening to my slutty wife, fucking another man over the phone, while he had no idea I was listening, made my own orgasm start to blow!

As I felt it start to cum, I grabbed my cock in my right hand, and the towel with my left, giving myself several jerks, and moaning loudly with pleasure, as I exploded into that towel! It was a good thing I had my phone microphone muted, or he would have wondered where all that other man's moaning was coming from!

I know that the term, "mind blowing orgasm" is over used, but there are honestly some times, when I cum so hard, that I get weak, I see stars in my vision, sometimes my vision going nearly black on me, and my whole body is centered right in my cock as I blow my load! Sitting in the comfort of my recliner chair, this was one of those orgasms!

For a few seconds, through my own climax, I was oblivious to what was happening on the phone. But as my climax passed, I started to breath again, my vision cleared up, and feelings began to seep back into other parts of my body, other than just my dick, and I could hear my wife breathing hard, panting, coming down off her climax, relaxing her own body, and releasing her hold on his.

Then I heard him say to her, "Wow! That was awesome! You are so fucking hot and wet! Oh my God, your cunt feels amazing!"

Brandie was still trying to catch her breath and she didn't answer him. Then he obviously pulled himself out of her and leaned back so that he was upright on his knees.

He must have grabbed her by her hips, and I heard him tell her to, "Roll over."

My slutty wife eagerly complied with his request, but I heard him tell her, "No. Don't get up your knees, lay flat, on your belly."

I could envision my wife now, laying flat on her belly, with her skirt up over her ass, her stocking covered legs spread wide on either side of the man on his knees between her legs, the bottoms of her sexy, red shoes showing. Her sopping wet slit and ass crack shining with the wetness that had run all into it, her pussy leaking juices on the bed under her slit.

Then he apparently laid down, flat, on top of my wife's back, and slid himself into her cunt again.

I heard her moans of pleasure, as he slid into her, and she cooed, "Ohhhhh that feels sooooo good! Oh, fuck yeah!"

Then he started gently fucking her from behind.

I could hear the bed gently moving up and down, and I heard my wife say, "That's so good, doing it slow and gentle like that, Oh God, I could fuck like this all night!"

"Well, it's not going to be that slow and easy all night," he chuckled, "but it is for right now."

They didn't say anything to each other for the next ten, or fifteen minutes, as he slowly, gently fucked my wife from behind, and on top of her. I could hear both of them occasionally moaning and enjoying themselves.

As I listened to them fucking, my cock was beginning to return to hardness again, and I thought to myself, that this, is one of the reasons why I love to share my wife with other men for sex so much. When Brandie and I have sex, no matter how long I last, she gets satisfied, and she has always been forceful in telling me, that even if we quit sharing her with other men, and she lived the rest of her life with never having another cock but mine, she could always be sexually satisfied and fulfilled. And I believe her, because she truly loves me, and I know that.

But I know, that I am sometimes so consumed by her sexuality, so turned on by what we are doing, and how she is making me feel, that I can sometimes cum way before I want to, and way before she has had those multiple orgasms, three, four, sometimes the dozen that she is capable of having, if she has a man, who lasts that long, or she has enough cocks to replace the used up ones, and keep her going!

Just like right now, as I was listening to them having sex, there came a point when I couldn't contain my own sexual excitement, and urges any longer, and I lost control. I came, way before I wanted to. But this guy, the man, who was actually fucking her, he was able to keep going. Is it that he has more control? More staying will power? Or is it that he is drunk and desensitized a bit, so that he can keep going?

No matter what it is, I don't care, and it doesn't matter. I am just glad, that for my wife's enjoyment, that he is able to keep going, and give her the continuous sexual action and pleasure that she wants, needs, and deserves. THIS, is one of the main reasons that I share my wife with other men for sex! Because I want to be able to "give her", the woman I love, more than life itself, all the orgasms, all the sexual pleasure that she desires, needs, and can handle. There is nothing in this world, that pleases me more, than seeing my wife having an orgasm, and being completely consumed, in the sexual pleasure coursing through her body. So I don't care if another man can fuck her for hours straight and make her cum dozens of times, or, if we have two, three, four, or more men, gang banging her for hours, and literally wearing her ass out, until she is completely out of orgasms and can't have any more! I don't care if it's other men doing her longer, while I might only be able to fuck her for fifteen to thirty minutes, and make her cum two, three times.

The bottom line is, I want my wife to have all the sex she wants, or needs, at that particular moment, and I don't care who it is giving it to her, as long as she gets it! In reality, it IS, "me, giving it to her", whether it is physically "me", or not, because if it wasn't for my desire to do this for her, she wouldn't be getting this kind of sexual pleasure, without having to cheat on me and do these things behind my back. And she has told me, many times, and I believe her, that 1.) she would never cheat on me, 2.) she couldn't enjoy the sex as much if she was cheating on me, because she would have the constant knowledge in the back of her head that she was being unfaithful, and 3.) she would and could be satisfied the rest of her life with only me, if we didn't do this.

Brandie had been married a couple of times before I met her and she always cheated on her other husbands, because, as she has said, she didn't love them anywhere near as much as she does me. So, going outside her marriage to get more sex, didn't seem to bother her, she did it for the sex. But now, in our relationship, our love, was much more important to her than the sex, but my willingness to share her and allow her to get that much sex, just made her love me that much more!

So, as my cock started to harden again, after my early release, and I listened to my wife getting slowly fucked on the bed in that motel room, I was emotionally, and physically pleased, and turned on, by what was happening!

I heard the guy picking up the pace now, and starting to slam himself harder into my wife again. I could hear his lower belly slapping on my wife's ass each time he drove himself into her.

Brandie started moaning louder and mumbling to him about how good it felt, and how much she loved the way he was fucking her. Hearing these things, my cock was again at peak hardness, and having had such an intense orgasm just a few minutes ago, I was able to stroke myself as much as I wanted, without danger of blowing my load again.

The guy must have pulled himself out my wife again, I heard him tell her, "Roll over," again.

She quickly and eagerly did as told, and then he must have grabbed my wife's legs and put them up over his shoulders, as he mounted her again, and started pounding her hard again. I could hear his ball sack slapping her ass on every in stroke.

Brandie, trying to speak between gasps,moans, and grunts from being fucked so hard, said, "Oh! I...LOVE...having my legs...up like that...and getting pounded...so hard! You're getting...your cock...in sooooooo deep...this way! Oh fuck! It feels like...the head of your cock...is going all the way up into my belly! That feels...soooooo GOOD!"

He responded with, "It feels pretty damn good to me too! I'm gonna wear your cunt out, you fucking slut!"

This guy had hooked up with my wife in a swingers club. He knew that she was married, and that she was willing to fuck him, at the drop of a hat. So he knew, she was a slut, and he was going to use her like one! I enjoyed hearing him doing that! Brandie and I, had long ago, discovered that she enjoyed being called a slut while having sex. She didn't mind it at all, and actually took it as a compliment that the guy wanted her, and enjoyed her sexual pleasures! So, unknowingly, he was playing right into my wife's desires, and it was having the usual effect, she began to cum!

I heard Brandie screaming into another strong orgasm and stringing together a bunch of snippets of sentences, like, "Oh FUCK! YES! Uhhhhh! Mmmmmmmm! Oooooohhhhh! DAMN, that feels...GOOOOOD!"

The guy never slowed down, or held himself in her as she was cumming that time. He just kept slamming away at her, all the way through her orgasm, passed the climax, and as she relaxed after.

When my wife was done cumming, she spoke a little more coherently, "Oh, that felt good! You can fuck me like that all night, if you want to!"

He pulled out of her, I heard her say, "What are you doing? I didn't want you to stop?"

He had flopped down on the bed beside her, on his back, he grabbed her and said, "Get your sexy ass on top of me and fuck me like the slut you are."

Once again, without complaint, my wife did as she was told. She got up, straddled the guy's waist, and slid his hard, slimy cock, back up inside herself. Then I heard the bed creaking as she started the motion of raising herself up and down, fucking herself on his hard cock.

I heard him say, "Your tits are fucking gorgeous," and I heard Brandie moaning with pleasure, as I knew he had reached up and was massaging her breasts, and pinching her nipples, as she was fucking herself on his hard cock.

I listened and stroked myself for several minutes, enjoying the images of them fucking, that I could only see inside my head. I wished that I was in that motel room with them, so that I could actually see his cock, sliding in and out of my wife's cunt!

I was getting worked up again, and with the right strokes, could easily make myself cum again, when I heard him say, "Oh, you fucking slut! You know how to use that cunt on a man, don't you? You're gonna make me cum, SOON!"

Then he no longer laid still, letting my wife do the work. I assumed that he had pulled her upper body down onto him, I could her her moans and voice better, meaning that she must have gotten closer to the phone again, and I could hear him slamming himself hard, and fast into my wife's cunt! The spanking sounds of his scrotum flipping up and slapping her ass, along with his lower belly slamming into Brandie's, the bed was really bouncing now, all told me that this guy was fucking my wife harder than he had since he started!

My wife was moaning loudly with unadulterated sexual enjoyment. She was completely consumed in her sexual passion. In my mind, I could see her leaned down on him, her big tits swinging underneath her, rubbing her nipples through his course chest hair as he was slamming in to and out of her, rocking them both, back and forth on the bed.

Then I heard him slam himself into my wife's cunt, as far as he could get his cock, and hold it there. The bed stopped bouncing, the spanking noises stopped, and he started grunting loudly with each and every blast of his cum that he was depositing deep up inside my wife's belly!

It hadn't occurred to me that the guy might have been wearing a condom, because my wife hates them. If a guy pulls one out, she'll usually tell him, that if he's doing that for her, there's no need, because she doesn't like them. She wants to feel him cum inside her and leak out. I hadn't heard any of that when they first started, but I suppose for my benefit, on the phone, Brandie wanted to be sure that I knew the guy wasn't using one.

I heard her say, "Oh, that feels sooooo good! I can feel your hot cum, deep inside me! That is so sexy! Eewwwww, you feel that? It's leaking out of me, around your cock, you must be feeling that on your crotch and balls! Oh God! That's soooo fucking erotic! I LOVE having cum up my cunt!"

He chuckled as he finished his last grunts and squirts inside my wife and when he could speak, he said, "Hell yes, I can feel that sloppy cunt of yours leaking on me, and I like you having my cum up your cunt, as much as you do!"

I heard the bed creaking, and knew that my wife was dismounting the softening cock she had just fucked, and she was laying down on the bed next to him. But as she started to lay down, he must have grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head, and he told her, "Show me what a good slut you are, and lick me clean," as he obviously was shoving her head down to his slimy, softening cock.

I didn't hear Brandie protest, she just did her slutty duty, and I heard her moaning and carrying on like a porno movie star, as she started slurping on his cum covered dick.

After several minutes, I heard him say, "That's a good girl, you've done a good job. Now clean my balls," and I assumed he was shoving the back of her head down between his thighs.

A few minutes later, he said, "That feels so good, lick my asshole," and again, I had to assume he was shoving the slut's head down further, to get her mouth on his rectum!

The image of him "using" my wife, like the slut that she can be, when she wants to be, and the fact that she seemed to be willingly complying, made me blow my load again, into that towel I had by my side.

As I was finishing my orgasm, grunting out my sperm into that towel, and wishing it was into my wife's cunt, I heard the guy getting up off the bed and telling her, "I wished I had more time Brandie, but I've got to get home."

At his mention of "time", I, for the first time, took note of what time it was. It had been about 12:30am when my phone had originally rang, and now, it was going on two O'clock in the morning! This guy had been having sex with my wife, for well over an hour straight!

Brandie jokingly asked him, "You got a wife to get home to?"

He laughed and said, "No."

"Then what's your hurry," she asked, "I thought maybe we could have sex until the sun came up?"

I couldn't believe I was hearing my wife, asking this guy to stay and have more sex! Her voice had a little more of a drunken slur to it now, than she had been having. I figured that she had been hitting the tequila pretty hard at the club, and some of it, hadn't hit her back yet, when they first came into the room. But as they had sex, she probably got a little drunker. Which might explain her willingness to lick that guy's asshole, which is something that I had never known her to do before. I had just cum a few minutes ago, but my cock started to twitch back to life again!

He chuckled, and told her that he would love to stay the rest of the night and fuck her brains out, but he was a divorced Dad, and he had to pick his kids up at 8:00 am for a Sunday visit. He needed to get a shower, a few hours of sleep, and sober up, before he picked them up.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,305 Followers