Listening to my Wife Getting Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Brandie get up off the bed, he must have been slipping his clothes back on while they were talking. I heard his belt buckle clink, and she apparently embraced him in a passionate embrace, kissing him, shoving her tongue into his mouth, the same tongue that she had licked his asshole with just a few minutes earlier, but he didn't seem to mind.

As they were kissing, my wife obviously stopped him from doing up his pants, and had slipped her hand inside them, onto his gooey cock, because when they broke off the kiss, he told her, "If you keep stroking that thing like that, it's going to get hard again, and then you'll have to take care of it, and I'll get that much less sleep before I've got to get my kids!"

I heard my my wife moaning and cooing to him, I assumed she was probably kissing and sucking on his neck and ears, as he was trying to get dressed and she was stroking his cock.

She spoke to him, but I could barely make out what she said, I think she said, "You'll be OK. Let me show you how fast I can suck you off."

Then I heard her sit down on the edge of the bed and I assumed she was pulling him towards her. I heard his belt buckle clink and then hit the floor. He started to moan, and I knew that my wife had sucked his cock, which still had to be a bit slimy from their fucking a short time earlier, into her mouth.

"Well it didn't take you long to get it hard. I'm not going to hold it back, let's see how fast you can get me off," he softly said to her.

I heard the bed creaking a little, as Brandie was obviously working her mouth hard, and quickly, back and forth on his cock, no doubt with one hand wrapped around his shaft and stroking him too, as she sucked the part of his cock above her hand.

I heard him let out a louder moan and he said, "You fucking slut! You are really experienced at this shit, aren't you? Your husband must be a very lucky man, to get this kind of treatment any time he wants it. If you were my woman, no one would be fucking you, or having their cock in your mouth but me," then he moaned again, "oh yeah, play with my nuts slut!"

Apparently my wife had her other hand on his scrotum now, between his legs, and was massaging his nuts. I know, and more importantly, SHE KNOWS, just how good that feels to a man!

When I first met Brandie, we had sex the second night that we knew each other and she sucked me off that very first time. It was, without debate, the absolutely best blow job, I had ever had in my life! I asked her how she knew about sucking cock so good and her response was, that it must have come as a natural talent, because she had never taken any classes, but she had practiced a lot! Then over the years that we had known each other, she perfected her oral talents even more, by, "taking some classes", so to speak. I had taught her some tricks that I liked. Then when we started sharing her with other men, she found out that other men liked those things too. And, as we hung out in the swingers clubs, went to parties, and made friends in the alternate sexual lifestyle communities, Brandie had talked to some of the other women about their tricks for giving blow jobs and she took some of their advice.

As my wife was sucking this man, standing in front of her in that motel room, and she was massaging his nut sack, I knew what was coming next, even if he didn't!

I heard him say, "What the fuck you doing?"

Brandie took his cock out of her mouth, just long enough to say, "Relax, you'll like it, I promise," then she slid her mouth back over his cock again.

I heard him moaning with obvious pleasure, as I knew, my wife was wiggling, and working her middle finger, into his asshole, and up inside him, to touch his prostrate gland! It was obvious when she had gotten her finger in far enough, so that her finger tip was touching his prostate and she began to press on it with her fingertip.

I heard him nearly scream, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT IS AWESOME!"

And then he started to groan and grunt, and he screamed out again, "YOU'RE MAKING ME BLOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW, YOU FUCKING DIRTY SLUT!"

Then he loudly grunted several times, as he pumped a load of cum into my wife's mouth! That kind of made him even, as he had now filled her with his cum, from both ends!

I proudly listened, as my wife got this guy off, by blowing him, probably not more than 10 minutes after he had just cum in her cunt, and it took her less than ten minutes to do it!

My cock was rock hard again. I stroked myself, enjoying the feelings and not worrying about trying to hold myself back.

I could hear Brandie slurping and sucking on his cock, trying to make sure that none of his man nectar escaped her greedy lips, while he was was huffing and puffing and trying to get his breathing back under control.

He must have stepped back, pulling himself out of her mouth, because I heard Brandie laughing and saying, "Was that fast enough for you?"

He was fastening his pants up and still breathing hard, as he laughed and said, "Oh my God, Hell yes! I've never had that done to me before!"

My wife laughed again and said, "Well now you have a trick to teach other sluts you fuck!"

That was the first time tonight, that I had heard her refer to herself as a slut, and it made my cock twitch as I kept stroking myself.

He must have been about to leave, because Brandie stood up, I heard the bed creak as she got off it, and she must have embraced him in another passionate kiss, just moments after swallowing his cum.

While they were making out, I heard her ask him to, "Feel my pussy. Feel how sloppy and wet you have made it. I'm going to go to sleep with your cum oozing out of me and remembering how good it felt as you put it in there," I heard her moan with delight as he slipped his hand and fingers through her gooey slit.

I heard him chuckle and say, "My, oh my! What a lucky man your husband is, to have such a good slut for a wife! I'm sorry he was sick tonight and couldn't come to the club. I would love to meet the man, who can keep you in bondage."

Then my wife said, as I heard her open the door, "Well he'll be with me the next time I come to the club, if you're there, I'll introduce you to him."

Then he left, thanking her for the fun as he stepped out the door.

I heard the door close, and I unmuted my phone mic, expecting my wife to pick up the phone, which she did, as she laid down on the bed.

"Did you hear all that," she asked me?

"Fuck yes I did," was my immediate response!

"Have you cum yet,", she asked?

"TWICE," I enthusiastically replied, adding, "and I'm working on a third as we speak!"

"Ohhhhhh! You're jacking off? Right now?"

Breathing harder and stroking faster, I muttered, "Yessss!"

In a soft, low, seductive voice my wife said, "Well right now, I have my feet up on the bed, my legs spread wide apart, and I am running my hand through my gooey crotch, playing my fingers in between my pussy lips, in the sloppiness that he made in my pussy."

"Ohhhhhh, you fucking slut," I hissed into the phone as I busted my nut onto my towel for the third time in three hours!

Hearing me grunting, my wife started to moan and groan softly, as she cooed into the phone, "I'm making myself cum again, too! Ohhhh, that feels sooooo good!"

When we were both done, we had a short conversation about how much fun this had been and I could tell that my wife was a lot drunker now, than she was when she first came into the room. The copious amounts of alcohol she had consumed at the club, were catching up with her.

She said, "What I told him as he went out the door, is true. I'm going to take my shoes off, and lay here in my skirt that is wet, and my soaked stockings, with my blouse open, and his cum leaking from my cunt, while I think about how much fun this has been, until I fall asleep."

We hung up and she was no doubt asleep shortly after she got her shoes off! Me, on the other hand, I found it difficult to sleep at all, as I couldn't wait for her to get home later in the morning, so I could fuck her for myself!