All Comments on 'Little Bad Wolf Ch. 06'

by Human_Primacy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm sure it's been said before... but you really have a way with words. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Are there gonna be more chapters?

Human_PrimacyHuman_Primacyover 5 years agoAuthor
Yes

There'll be more, I've just been busy with other stories and life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

WTF did i just read... Ever had that feeling where you feel your life just ended. i feel like killing myself after i read that...

Human_PrimacyHuman_Primacyover 5 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This series is so sweet and nice, I keep coming back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A shame it seems to be on hiatus for a good time now. One of the naughtiest femdom stories I've ever read, and I don't think it's just because of the "cuckold" aspects, but because it all ties in really well with the fantasy setting used. It's easier to make Acorn's exponential submissiveness to everything Scarlett and Flint do to him believable when he's a wolfboy and not a human male, like a tamed animal.

And of course, I just love gentlefemdom way more than regular femdom. It's so much more fucked up when it's a woman gently and motherly making you suck a cock and ruining your orgasms, "all for your own good" hahah. In my opinion, this is the only genuine form of feminine domination.

Here's hoping I can read poor sissy Acorn's ass getting burnt to a crisp one day hahah. I'm thankful for the story regardless, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

orgasm denile, disapointing, forced drinking and licking of fluids, disapointing. the story and writing are decent , but dont add to many (alienating?) fetishes if you can help it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

For the love of god, please stop expressing your disappointment with a story no one really forces you to read. If you don't like the premise or the fetishes that are featured here (tags are helpful, you know), then just don't read it. I enjoy the story so far, and I'm more than happy with the direction it takes. Believe it or not, but some people find the whole domination and feminization business quite hot to fantasize about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Primacy@Human_Primacy
Writing stories about human dominance over lesser beings. You can also find me at: http://human-primacy.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/HumanPrimacy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES