Little Bad Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't really agree to anything, but she sort of decides for me, gently pulling on my leash until I'm at her side. She tugs me down, and I fall to my knees beside her. I still don't do anything, but Scarlett takes the initiative for me, grasping me by the back of the head and pulling me in. She firmly presses my lips to her, with the head of Flint's thick cock between our mouths. It's not as if I imagined kissing Scarlett to be quite like this, but all the same, I find my heart racing. Her tongue slides around his cock and presses into my lips. I can't help but let loose little moans of pleasure, and find myself doing the same with my own tongue, sliding it back and forth against Flint's cock on it's way to Scarlett's soft mouth.

"Such a good, good boy," she gently coos, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock, while pulling me close, pressing my mouth to his shaft, which I find myself licking, if only to satisfy her urging.

Then she slides her mouth off and guides me up by the collar. She takes his cock in her hand and eases it past my lips, pressing the thick head against my tongue. He audibly moans, and I get a strange satisfaction in knowing that it's because of me. Obviously, I'm not really into this kind of thing, but Flint has still been good to me, and knowing that I'm bringing him pleasure does make me feel warm inside. But even more, I love the look in Scarlett's eyes while she watches me. So aroused and intense.

"That's my good puppy," she coos again, stroking the base of his shaft, as if pumping his cock into my mouth, "I want you to suck him. For me."

And... I do. I seal my lips tightly around his shaft and suck his cock while she strokes my hair, continuing to reassure me. She tells me how good I'm doing, and how much this pleases her.

"A little deeper, puppy," she whispers, putting light pressure on the top of my head, "Take as much as you can."

I sink down further, going as far as I can without gagging, sliding my tongue all over the underside of his shaft. She tells me how good I'm doing, and apparently I must be, because I can feel Flint thrust his hips a little. I can feel the power in his motions, how easily he could force this thick cock down my throat, and that I'd but unable to stop him. But he's careful and gentle with me.

"He's ready to cum, puppy," she whispers. My eyes widen, and I panic a little at the thought, but her comforting gaze is there to soothe me.

"It's okay. You've had his cum before," she tells me, moving around to hold me from behind, "You can do it."

"I want you to seal your lips tight around his cock," she says, rubbing my ears, "I want you to swallow every drop for me. Will you do that for me, puppy?"

I slowly nod, my mouth still full of cock. And no sooner do agree than his hips start to give more of those restrained thrusts, and his cock twitches under my lips. He erupts in thick, salty torrents, overfilling my mouth all at once.

"Don't stop, puppy," Scarlett tells me, "Keep sucking. Make sure it's a good one, make sure he's satisfied," she urges. I remember when she gave me that... aborted one, out by the garden, and I suck harder than before to make sure it's not like that one.

Once his cum stops pumping, and his hips slow, I pull back, trying to keep from spilling any of his semen when I pull his cock from my mouth. I'm almost successful. A little drip escapes my mouth, flowing down my chin, as I swallow the thick load of cum in a single, big gulp.

The broad smile on Scarlett's face as she watches me consume his load makes it more than worth it. She leans in and slowly, sensually, licks my chin clean of the drip that escaped me.

"Who knew my sweet little puppy was so great and sucking cock?" she giggles, "Looks like Sophie and I have some competition. I think you're ready to start getting my baby ready when we make love."

I should feel awkward, uncomfortable, and confused. But right now, I can't help but blush at her praise.

12