Little Black Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

Three of my friends had been contacted by her. They had left notices on message boards I had designated in the mass email I had sent out. The bitch had left frustrated and with the threats of calling the FBI on one occasion. She had vanished off the grid after a few days. There were no news articles about her arrest or even the search for her. I could drop a dime on her and call the agent in charge of the missing persons case and share what I knew. I had been weighing that option every day but deep down inside I wanted revenge. I wanted her to suffer. I didn't know Kayla's part in all of this. Was she a willing partner or was she clueless? I learned during my second week on the road that Kayla had been murdered. She had gone missing and the police had searched the house and found her body in a chest freezer in the basement. The bitch had murdered her own child. Who does that? What kind of monster was I dealing with? Someone needed to make her pay. I had decided that it was going to be my duty to avenge Kayla as well as my parents.

I had gone through her papers with greater care and contacted those men that were still alive. I warned them to be wary of my stepmother and told them she had taken out life insurance policies on them. That was usually enough to awaken them to the threat of the psychopath with the heavenly visage. I didn't get to all of them of course. I was accused of stalking her, but I followed up with a list of her victims that I was one hundred percent sure on. I told them to do their own research. I had done everything I could to help them. I wish it could have been more but to go and see them in person put me at risk until I was ready to confront her. My next calls were to the various insurance companies. I spoke with various employees warning them about the fraud being carried out by my stepmom. I shared the aliases she was using and that she was murdering these men for their policy payout. The mere mention of fraud got me in touch with executives who took down my information and they asked who I could contact to verify my claims. I gave them the name of the FBI agent and the number he had left.

I knew he would make the connections once the insurance companies contacted him. He would find his missing persons case explode into a serial killing investigation. Well that was hope at least. I knew that not contacting him directly was a mistake, but every time I thought about my mom and dad the rage returned. With that rage came the desire to find her and punish her. Would I kill her? I wasn't sure I had that in me. I battled with calling the FBI agent myself and handing over everything I had and keeping with the plan. Well, it was more of a concept still. There were still quite a few somehows and therefores still lingering. It just needed a little polishing. I had taken one big step and purchased a rather expensive smartwatch. It came with a host of programs and one of those guaranteed online anonymity and top of the line security. I had been using the watch and its satellite access to make all the contacts.

"Who am I kidding? I don't have a plan. I am making this shit up as I go."

If I kept this up she would find me, and I'd simply disappear like so many of her other victims. My stomach rumbled taking my mind off the dark thoughts. I decided to spend time in the hotel's dining room and do some people watching. It was lunch time and there were plenty of people eating and chatting away. I felt a pang of loneliness, but I told myself it would pass. I was pondering a piece of chocolate cake when she walked in. It took everything I had not to stare. I looked up and she was still standing on the far end of the dining room. She checked her phone and then directly at me. I felt a chill run through me as she walked directly to my table. She put her phone away and sat opposite me as if we were old friends. I stared at her and burned her stunning features into my memory. She looked to be a few years older than I was. I guessed her nationality as a blend of Irish and American Indian ancestry. I adored the row of freckles that ran across her nose. They seemed to accentuate her bright green eyes and sun kissed blonde hair.

"You are beautiful." I said watching her reaction. "Did she send you?"

"She... who is she?" The stranger asked raising an eyebrow.

"My stepmom," I spat out the words. "You looked at your phone before coming over here."

"Oh that," she replied smiling. "I was sent here since you are a potential client. My brother owns a product you might be interested in."

"Why me?" I asked, and she looked around before replying.

"Your smart watch," she said. "You have been looking out for certain signs and events to unfold. To be specific the discovery of dead bodies. Your stepmother is a serial killer, isn't she?"

"How the hell could you know that?" I said feeling vulnerable.

"Relax, there are only three of us who know. The gentleman that created your watch monitors searches and activity. A certain pattern emerged, and he wants to help you. He is friends with my brother. Take me to your room and I'll let you test drive a very unique technology. Let me give you the sales pitch. You can search me once we get there so you can feel at ease. What do you say?"

"I'd be a fool to turn down a gorgeous woman who wants to come to my room."

"That's the spirit."

She took my arm and we walked together to the elevator and then to my room. My heart was tripping in my chest. I was still a virgin and here was the woman of my wet dreams. I unlocked the door and she strode in first. She set down her purse and began undressing. I ended up slamming the door shut behind me in shock. She had already shed her long skirt revealing the black thong she wore beneath. I was stammering when she unbuttoned her blouse revealing the matching black bra.

"Why are you..." I said my voice cracking as she unhooked her bra. "Oh damn!"

"Good, I was hoping you'd like my tits." She purred. "Almost there," she moaned as she slid off the thong. "Take a good look. That's it, see no wires or electronic devices."

"Freckles," I blurted out. "They are all over."

"MMMM... can we talk now?"

I nodded as pointed at her purse. I followed her instructions and took out the thin wooden box. I set it on the coffee table and opened it. There were two metallic collars inside. I picked up the charcoal grey one and examined it. The interior of the collar possessed an intricate circuit board design. The naked woman took the frilly silver collar and placed it around her neck. I unlocked the one in my hands and placed it around my neck. The ends touched and locked into place. I panicked for a second, but my smart watch linked with it. It displayed a list of programs.

"I prefer the baby doll," she purred.

"Okay, select baby doll." I said into my watch and the icon flared to life and the girl dropped to her knees. "It says to demand obedience from my toy. Okay, get over here and suck me off."

"You forgot to say slut," she moaned as she slowly crawled over on all fours.

"Fine! Deep throat me you fucking slut!"

"Better... much better..."

She freed my erection and without hesitating she opened her mouth and took me to the root in one single action. I cried out as she began using my cock to fuck her throat. I grabbed her by the hair and she went limp. I moved my hips and her eyes rolled up in her head. I fucked her mouth as if it were a pussy. My balls slapped against her chin and the nameless girl knelt there and took it.

"Swallow..." was all I could manage before I blew my load down her throat. "Oh god, I'm sorry."

"Don't be," she muttered between gulps. "I love that part the best. You are still hard. Do you want my pussy or my ass? I am your toy while I wear the collar. Any woman that wears the collar is yours to do with as you see fit."

"How do I know this isn't a trick?"

"What time is it?"

"It's almost one o'clock."

"Turn off the collar," she said. "And get into the bedroom. Your proof is about to arrive."

I deactivated the device and she removed it just as someone knocked on the door. I hid in the bedroom and zipped up as the door was opened. A gorgeous brunette stepped in pulling a rolling luggage bag. The door was closed, and the girls embraced. I say girls since both were in their twenties.

"Why are you naked?"

"You know me," the blonde replied. "I love seeing your body and I got a little excited."

"I brought your photo gear. I don't mind an amateur taking nudes but make it clear I am not a whore. I don't suck dick. I don't fuck strangers. If he is fine with that I'll agree to this."

"He agrees. Now, I want you to model some jewelry for me. It is part of my Master-slave line."

"Anything for you Haley. Where is he?"

Haley, the blonde, tells me to come out. I get a better look at the brunette and we introduce ourselves. Anna Kolarova is a professional and even gives me a hint for camera settings as she and Haley take out the cameras and portable lights. I had never handled an expensive camera set up, so I stayed out of their way. Haley slips behind Anna once the equipment is in place. She takes the collar and places it around the Russian's lovely neck. My watch syncs with the collar after only a few seconds. Haley told me to start slow and suggested I relax. One of the first icons was marked relaxed. I selected that, and I saw Anna's shoulders drop and her body language had a definite leisurely posture. I took a few pictures and Anna slowly removed her blouse. I swallowed hard when I saw her large breasts trapped in her bra.

"He likes my tits," Anna moaned as we continued. "I knew he'd like them. See how hard he is. He is practically bursting at the seams."

"Remember, no touching," Haley said winking at me. "Don't forget to get clear shots of the 'slave' collar."

I glanced at the list of icons and saw one of them flashing. It was marked slave. I guess the relaxed mode had worked and she was ready for the next one. I clicked on slave and Anna's demeanor changed instantly. Her back was to me so there is no way she could know. I was beginning to believe the collar really worked. I keyed in a silent command and watched as the Russian lifted both her arms over her head. Haley grinned and unhooked Anna's bra. I walked over and cupped those luscious tits as Haley took the camera and began snapping pictures.

"No... I said no touching... oh god yes... feels so good... do whatever you want... I don't care anymore."

I tugged down her jeans and gasped when I came face to face with her round ass. She ground her bare ass against my face as I tongued her pussy. For a woman that didn't want to be touched she was soaked. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and buried my tongue between her labia.

"Oh god so good," she whimpered even as Haley moved around us continuing to take photos.

"Let her put her arms down," Haley suggested.

"What... oh..." I said seeing that Anna couldn't lower her arms unless I told her to. "Grab your ass cheeks and pull them apart for me."

"Of course, Master," she growled. "How is that? Can you see my asshole? It's so pretty I'm told."

I lapped at her puckered little hole and the Russian yelped in surprise. She told me she didn't do anal. I told her that was going to change. She agreed completely.

"Stick a couple of fingers in my ass Master. I want to prove how badly I need you inside of me." I did as she asked, and her ass relaxed around my digits. "Finger my holes... please... I want to prove you are special. I need you to know." I had two fingers in each hole and slowly thrust my hand forward and back. "Aw gawd Master... can I cum please?"

"Yeah," I moaned as Haley unzipped my jeans and freed me.

"Which hole do you want? Oh right... you're a virgin... here's a condom... do her ass."

"Seriously," I replied to Haley's suggestion. "I can fuck her ass."

"Please Master... take my anal virginity... we can lose it together... slowly slide that cock inside my ASS."

"Here I go," I said as I pulled my fingers free and lined up the head of my cock. "Nice and slow..."

The camera captured it all. Haley urged me to take my time as the mechanical shutter clicked. I watched as her hole opened for me. It was a near thing. The tip popped in and we both gasped. I let her get used to having something that big in her back door. Haley whispered in my ear and I selected the icon marked masochist. Anna shoved her hips backward impaling her ass with the entire length of my cock. I cried out in surprise. It felt so damn good. Haley whispered again, and I followed her directions. I activated my own collar and picked the option called pull the trigger. It would let me fuck her and climax when I wanted. I began moving and I savored every sensation. As I pounded her from behind she played with her clit and came two more times before the pleasure became too much for me. I came so hard I saw spots before my eyes.

"How much?" I asked Haley. "For both of them..."

"One hundred grand," the blonde said quite serious now. "It's a discount since justice is at stake. I will teach you everything you need to know. Pull out, take off the condom and fuck her into complete submission."

Anna was on the bed. Her body quivered and shook as spasms of pleasure passed through her. I sat on the edge of the bed grinning like an idiot. If you are going to lose your virginity having a sex slave is the perfect way. Haley lay next to Anna and was in an equally wrecked condition. It was dark out and I needed a shower in a bad way. I washed up and was joined by both. I ordered Anna to clean up, dry off, and get dressed. Once she was ready I ordered her to forget about having sex with me and sent her on her way with her payment. Haley joined her, but before she left she handed over the memory card from the camera. I had a reminder of my time with both. I slid the card into the smart watch and copied the files, so I could look at them later. It was time to lure the bitch into striking distance. I needed a perfect plan.

Closing the Distance:

I rang the doorbell and waited. The door opened, and Kenny balked when he saw me. I was about to ask him what was wrong when he stepped out and closed the door behind him. He told me that someone had called. He paused, and I could see he was uncomfortable with what he was about to tell me.

"He said you took out a life insurance policy on me."

"Oh..." I said but he cut me off.

"I called the company, the insurance company, and they verified it. Why did you do that? He said you planned on collecting it. No... don't... you had better go. The Feds will be back by. I hope I'm wrong, but I had to be careful."

It took everything I had to walk away. I wanted to slit his throat right then and there. I saw someone watching from inside and they were on the phone. I drove off and once I was out of sight of the house I gunned the engine. I screamed as I pounded the steering wheel. I cursed that stepson of mine. Luke, you are going to suffer for this. I had to accept that he had called everyone I had a gotten a policy on. That hindered any future income I had set up already. Once I got ahold of Luke I would force him to give back the money he had stolen. I had earned every last dime. I needed to get the hell out of Dodge and go underground until he fucked up and dropped his guard. I would be there to make him pay. I imagined his screams and felt my pussy get wet. I would drink his blood and tear out his intestines while he was still alive.

I needed a new vehicle. I knew just where to go. It was Sunday and that meant the sheep would be in church. I parked behind the church and searched the parking lot for the right car. The music and singing ended. I was bent over peering into a full sized pickup truck. The gun rack and bobble headed messiah screamed my kind of man. He called out to me long before he was in striking range.

"HEY, you... what the hell are you..."

"I knew it would be you," I said cutting him off. "You are a soldier of God. I can tell by your truck. Look at you, so big, so strong, and you'd help a lady in need."

"Lady?" He said puzzling over whether he should help me out or not. "What do you need?"

"My car died on the road. I was wondering if I could use your shower and wash up. If I am going to thumb a ride to the bus station I want to feel refreshed."

"You want to..." he said, and I almost felt his eyes on my ass cheeks. "I don't see why not. It would be the Christian thing to do. Fine, get in." He said and unlocked the truck with his remote.

I had already tossed my bag in the back. I slid in and once we were moving I placed my hand on his leg. His breathing increased, and his cock hardened in his pants. I had planned on killing him the minute we stepped inside his house but when I saw what he was packing I decided to enjoy myself first. His only thought was getting home in one piece, so he could fuck me silly. I was okay with that. I needed a little destresser before the real game began. We both ran from the truck once it was parked in his back yard. He picked me up and I kissed him as he blindly unlocked the back door and carried me inside. I scissored my legs around him and tore his shirt open.

"I am gonna wreck you little lady," he growled as he unzipped his pants.

"Prove it," I said in challenge as I reached down and tugged my panties to the side. "Come on cowboy... give me that cock of yours."

"Here it comes," he howled as he gleefully slid his pussy wrecker inside of me. "Damn you're tight! I like 'em tight."

"Aw shit cowboy," I yelled as my back struck a wall. "I think you might last more than eight seconds."

He fucked me with that piledriver cock of his. I squeezed my pussy around him and he hooted and hollered in surprise. A minute later he fired his load into me and I slapped him. He was still hard as steel as he carried me to his bedroom and the real fun began. I ran him through his paces and in the end, I shoved the brute onto his back and straddled him. I made a show of it and had his full attention between my legs as I slowly lowered my poor little pussy. He never saw me palm the folding knife. I rode him slow but hard. I opened the knife as I felt his cock swell inside of me. He placed his hands behind his head and watched me work it as he watched.

"Almost there," he grunted.

"I know," I told him. "That fat cock of yours is stretching me out something fierce. Are you ready?"

"Uh huh."

The blade flashed just as his load splashed my insides for the last time. His heart was tripping in his chest. The blood showered me with the entire force of his final orgasm. They always have that look of surprise when they can't breathe but the sudden loss of blood pressure ended him quickly. I was an artist. The perfection of the blade's trajectory alone showed my skill. I grinned as his eyes lost their warmth and go blank.

"You were one of my best lovers' cowboy. I didn't lie. I need to use your shower."

I washed the blood and gore from my naked body. I watched as it ran from my skin and down the drain. It took a while to get all of it out of my hair. That was always messy, but it just meant a longer shower and I savored the hot water touching me. I felt a little empty now that the cowboy was dead. But if I drew it out he might have caught on or got tired of me. I couldn't have that. Yes, better to end him now.

I dried off and naked I searched the house for resources and weaponry. The open gun vault in the basement was enough to arm a small squad, and more than enough for me. He also had a brand-new laptop sitting on his kitchen table. The box for the computer was still in the garbage can. He hadn't bothered putting a password on the laptop, so I was able to check several email accounts. Most of the accounts belonged to me but two of them didn't. Those two belonged to friends of Luke that I managed to hack. I checked those and found a single email from Luke to Patrick. I opened the message and found nearly one hundred photos attached to it. The photos were images of Luke and a busty brunette. It was clear that a third person was involved. They had taken the photos of Luke pounding the shit out of the poor thing. I winced when I saw his long thick cock up the girl's ass. I couldn't tell if she were enjoying herself or not. Every image that involved her face had been pixelated to the point where her face was unreadable.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers